Ellie & Her Adversaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
471 Followers

I couldn't hold back. I didn't want to hold back. Totally irrational feelings gripped me as I imagined the idea of pumping her full of fertile sperm…impregnating her. I let loose with a torrent of semen that filled her completely, as Ellie continued her plunging 'til my load was leaking out of her, around my embedded cock, onto the wooden bench. We sat locked together, rocking forward and backward, and drooling into one another's mouth until the first hint of sun tinted the eastern sky. "C'mon, back to bed, little one," I finally said, scooping her off the wet bench and swatting her butt, causing her to squeak girlishly.

In bed, I braced myself over her for a minute, with her on her back. I must have had a funny look in my eyes, because she looked into them and asked, seriously, "What now, you oversexed beast?"

"Hoo-hoo-hoo-ahh-hahh-haah!" I laughed deeply. "I'm gonna stick you, little girrrl!" I said.

"Whaa..?"

"Turn over," I said in a clipped manner.

"No!" she snapped, immediately guessing my intent.

"Yes!" I said, and forcibly flipped her to her stomach, pinning her legs apart with one knee. Dropping between them, I revisited her rectum, savoring what I'd so enjoyed the previous night.

"Ooohh, Rick…that's so filthy!" she mewled, as I laved her bittersweet little pucker which, given its fresh taste, she must have washed while in the bathroom. I noticed, soon, that she was gradually spreading her legs and – after a few minutes – was thrusting her butt up at me, using her knees as fulcrums, and moaning softly at each probe of my tongue. "I've never done it, sweetie," she said, "so please be real gentle…I want to let you…I want you to do it." She whispered, "I really want you to, Rick," spreading her legs and her beautiful ass cheeks further open to my horny gaze, while she groped blindly into her purse next to the bed. "Here…use this," she whispered, handing me a squeeze bottle of lotion.

I'd never known such sweet surrender from a woman. We seemed to know instinctively just when and how much to move. Our hearts were beating like trip hammers and I could feel her tight colon spasm…then give…at which point my corona would pulse with new blood, telegraphing to Ellie when to relax and relinquish more of her fluttering bowel to me. The lotion had made her lubricious, so that the first claim on her nether hole – my claim – was far sweeter than when I'd taken the vaginal virginity of young women many years before. Once again, time was our friend as little by little – fractions of an inch at a time – I filled her…occupied her…inhabited her. When my scrotum finally lay at rest against her perineum, she turned her head toward me as far as she could and licked at my gasping open mouth, squeezing one of my hands 'til it was nearly bloodless. "Now…please…move…my love," she moaned. "I've got…all of…you," she exhaled triumphantly, and began to flex her muscular bottom around me.

The early morning sun had flooded the bedroom by the time I spent myself far up into Ellie's colon. Not to be left out, she'd masturbated herself with one hand flicking her clit underneath her…intensifying my orgasm as she exploded in a climax, wringing more spasms of joy out of her neighboring female chamber. We lay unmoving for the longest time, reveling in our shared exhaustion, and stayed immobile even as the telephone rang four times in the other room. We broke from one another reluctantly after a while, about 7:30, since my answering machine had recorded the drumming tones of her doctor brother-in-law, Will, requesting a callback.

"Tess is doing fine, Rick," said Will, when I called him. "They're gonna keep her a few days, and she wants you to call."

"I'll do it right away," I said. "Think I'll take the day off, since I got drunk when I got home last night." I was sitting in an overstuffed chair next to the phone, naked. Ellie had put on my robe and was on my lap, nibbling at my ear lobe.

"Poor guy," he said. "Don't worry. I'll let you know if something comes up. Heard from Ellie, by the way?"

"Uhh…no," I lied.

"She and Don had a big blowup. She came back with us last night. Said she was going to Tess's to stay the week."

"I'll call her, too," I said, thankful that Ellie had an excuse not to be at her place across the bay.

"Okay, take it easy," Will said. "We'll probably see you next weekend in Carmel."

"Thanks for everything, Will," I said, and hung up.

"Who're you calling now?" Ellie asked, as I punched in another number.

"The office. I'm taking the day off," I said, running my hand up between her legs and feeling the warm, spermy mess soaking her pubis.

"Well, hurry, okay?" she whispered, as I waited for my secretary to pick up.

"Why?" I asked.

"'Cuz I wanna shower, have breakfast, and take you back to bed, you insatiable pervert!" she cooed, tickling my neck with her darting tongue.

After begging off work for the day, using Tess's illness as the excuse, I called Carmel. Tess sounded a bit weak, but was quite happy in the country club environment of Carmel Community Hospital. I told her that Will had mentioned Ellie staying at her place. She sounded embarrassed, saying it was a mess. Tess had always been sensitive about not being the fastidious housekeeper that her elder sister was. Nevertheless, she was glad that Ellie could pick up her mail, and confided that her sister would probably make the place spotless for her return next weekend. We signed off tenderly, promising to talk each morning.

I was off the hook for the day, thankfully, and we did what Ellie had suggested, spending a glorious, relaxing day in the sack, napping when needed, and rising again at sundown to shower again and go out for dinner. For the first time in a long while I was deliriously happy, and wished that the week could last forever.

The next morning Ellie dropped me at the office and took the car for the day, driving to Tess's place. She called me at noon and said she'd been cleaning, which would probably take all day. "Can I pick you up after work?" she asked.

"Okay," I said. "What about dinner?"

"I'll fix it…here," she said. "And after, we can sleep in Tess's bed," she murmured, naughtily. "Gawd, I miss you…," she murmured, her voice trailing off in a whisper.

"Ellie!" I barked, looking out my office door to see if anyone had heard me. "Are you masturbating?" I whispered in question.

"Nnnnggh…jus' a little," she panted. "I wish you were here… . Better watch out or I'll attack the mailman!" she joked with a giggle.

"Little Filipina slut!" I gurgled into the phone. "You do and I'll spank your little brown bottom and tell your Daddy!"

"Ooh, would you?" she gasped laughingly. "Well, see you at five. Gotta get off now…literally!" The phone went dead, and I imagined her little tan fingers swiping away at her vulva until she'd cum. It hadn't yet occurred to me that I'd become an unwitting pawn in a lifelong competition between Ellie and her sister who, as yet, was unaware of my willing participation in the game.

I was picked up at five, with Ellie looking radiant behind the wheel in a silky, knee-length, light blue taffeta dress, black nylons and heels. "Wow!" I said. "We going out?"

"No. I just wanted to show that I could look nice for you," she said, and sped us to Tess's apartment, where a dinner of prime rib, asparagus and sundry side dishes was just about ready. The studio was immaculate, indicating that she'd spent a lot more time cleaning than masturbating during the day. As well, she smelled and felt marvelously fresh. She succeeded in holding me at arms length until we'd finished eating and had cleaned up the dishes, but then relented and we snuggled a bit on the sofa with an after dinner drink.

Strangely enough, we began talking instead of clinching. As usual, the stereo was tuned to a classical music station.

"Just one night here, okay?" I said, half asking. "I know it's a perverse thrill to be cheating in your sister's place – it is for me, anyway – but neither of us needs that sneaky kind of stimulation. Do we?"

She crept to me, pulling my arm around her shoulder, and whispered into my neck, "I know what you mean, baby. Just one night. Though I'm tempted…we've always been so competitive…," as her sentence trailed off. Then she said, seriously, "I spoke with Tess today, and she's got plans for your future."

"What plans?"

"Living together. Marrying. Getting her doctorate after her M.A." she responded. "She'll fill you in when we get to Carmel on Friday night."

"You and I are driving down together?" I asked.

"Why not?" she queried. "I'm gonna call Don at his folks and see if he'll meet me at my parents' house. I've got some ideas for our lives, too."

"Dare I ask what they are?"

"I'll let you know when I think them through…later this week," she said. Suddenly brightening, she asked, "Now…you like this dress I bought, right?"

"Yeah. But I'm afraid to touch you 'cause I might wrinkle it," I said.

"'Kay, then. I'll take it off," she said. "I want your opinion on my undies."

She stood in front of me, looking into my eyes, and unbuckled the belt on the dress, then began unbuttoning it from the neck to her waist. That done, she slipped it off her shoulders, revealing her sumptuous breasts, held snugly in place by a lacy, black bra. She wore no slip, so the tan expanse of her midriff showed exquisitely between the bra and lower to a black garter belt, as the dress slipped to her hips. My cock began pulsing and filling with blood as she reached down to keep her dress from falling to the floor. Then she stepped out of it. She wore no panties. Instead, her doily-like garter belt held up sheer black nylons ending at the top of her thighs. The open oval over her pubis showed that she'd trimmed a substantial amount of hair from around her mound. On closer look, I discovered that she'd shaved her two plump labia, so that they clung together like two overripe slices of a tangerine. I exhaled excitedly at the sight and glanced up at her face.

Her eyes had never looked more alluring – made up with mascara, shadow and lined as they were – nor had they ever looked so unlike Ellie's usually bright orbs. They were slitted, seductive, reminding me of her more Asian-looking sister, and brought to mind the most sensuous female predator I'd ever seen…a tigress stalking her prey. She turned slowly, laying the dress on a chair and stretching her arms over her head – teasing me in a way I remembered from an evening in a Saigon whorehouse – and bent forward, spreading her butt cheeks to show, below her tasty rectum, her moist, naked pussy.

"We were so bad last night, and I had so much hair…that it made me sore," she said, turning to face me again. "So I shaved a little. You like?"

I groaned out of frustration, "Oohh, Ellie," and reached toward her.

"Nah, nah, nah," she murmured, waving her finger at me to indicate that I should be patient. "Tell me what you thi-i-ink," she continued, giving her pronunciation of the word at least three syllables. She then stepped out of her black heels and began unsnapping each catch on the garter belt, finally unhooking it in back and tossing it on the chair with her dress.

She had me. I was transfixed, and could only mumble, "You're buh-buh-beauti…ful."

"Hmmmm?" she questioned. "Not very articulate…," further teasing me as if I were a pre-pubescent teenage boy. Then she reached behind herself to unclasp her bra, releasing her magnificent breasts, which bobbed at me with nipples that I hoped were aching to be sucked.

Unbowed by my adolescent groans, she then walked to the sofa and placed one foot on its edge to unroll her stockings to her toes, each of which she tossed onto the growing pile of clothing on the chair.

"Gimme your hand," she whispered. I did so and she stuck two of my fingers in her mouth, laving them with spit, and rubbed the places on her upper thighs where the garter belt catches had made still-visible indentations. "You can lick…if you want…," she whispered.

My brains had left me and I was all tongue. I licked at her voraciously, wanting to eradicate the presumptuous marks that the garter belt had registered on her heavenly skin. I wanted to devour this woman…this Goddamned fantasy woman who'd tempted me, consciously or unconsciously, for a year. She knew this, of course, and grasped my head on each side, over my ears. Placing one foot on the sofa cushion next to my knee, she proffered her slit to me, which suddenly I smelled. Its musky bouquet struck me immediately and I licked at its naked lips, tasting the sharp, thick, healthy stream that had momentarily glued them together. Swallowing the first effusion, I bore back into her hungrily, growling deeply in my throat as she gasped and pulled my mouth to her center in a reaction as old as the act of cunnilingus itself.

Ellie's seductive ceremony was over, and she was as anxious to fuck as I. I was still sucking down her juices as I heard her halting gasp, "Be-e-ed!" and felt her ripping off my shirt. By the time we reached the double bed in the small apartment, my pants and boxers were around my ankles and my boots and socks were off. We fell together, heavily, onto the spread and were immediately at one another, rutting…rutting…rutting…as we had been a scant twelve hours before. Somewhere in the background, on the radio, our sensual fires were fueled by the passionate strains of Liszt's piano transcription of Beethoven's Fifth Symphony.

That night we made love until exhaustion precluded any more. The next morning Ellie drove me to my place so I could shower – so we could shower – and I could change, then drove me to the office. I gave her a set of keys, she picked me up that night, then cooked dinner at my place. She'd cleaned it as spotlessly as she had her sister's the day before, and we again fell into bed to fuck away the night. The same thing happened the following night…until Friday morning arrived. Though I'd told Tess, and Ellie had told Don, that we'd be arriving late in the evening, I decided to take off at noon so we could take a leisurely drive to Carmel.

We stopped for lunch at a seafood restaurant along the way, both of us making small talk as the time slipped by, finessing any reference to what was coming. It was still late afternoon when we approached the Monterey Peninsula, en route to Carmel, so I pulled into the parking lot of a beachside hotel where Tess and I had stayed on occasion.

"Let's have a drink," I suggested, wanting to lessen the tension. "We have a good five hours before we have to be there."

We took a corner booth in the deserted lounge and stared at the sun setting over the peaceful horizon of the Pacific Ocean. "I know what you're thinking…and I don't think we should," Ellie said, precisely at the moment I was going to suggest renting a room upstairs. "Gawd! I feel like Ingrid Bergman," she blurted out nervously.

"What?"

"In Casablanca, when she and Bogart were facing the future," she said, squinting at the sunset. "This past week has been our 'Paris,' Rick…something we'll always have," referring to the romantic 1942 film.

"I don't know if I can go back to Tess now, Ellie. Not the way I feel." Ellie's power, her anima, had crept inside me and wrenched my heart from its cynical moorings, causing me to turn away from old realities…and face new possibilities.

She lay her soft hand on mine and said gently, "I'm giving Don a last chance. Either he gives up his girlfriend or I divorce him. If he does leave her, I'll probably end up supporting him through law school. It's a big risk, but one I'm willing to take. You have a similar problem," she sighed.

"You know more than you're letting on," I said.

"If I know my sister, she'll propose marriage this weekend, and – if you accept – you'll end up supporting her through her Ph.D. program," she stated, matter-of-factly.

I shuddered to think that I'd be stuck in my boring job for another couple of years. "What about you and me?" I asked.

"I can't continue with you this way, Rick. I'd go insane – it'd rip me apart – if I had to split my attention between being a wife to…to Don, and only being with you when you weren't with Tess."

I wasn't going to decide anything until I knew more. The next few days would allow added information and a broadened perspective. We had another drink and a cocktail pianist sat down, playing old standards, which made us grin and finish up after the sun had set. "Let's get outta here, before he starts playing As Time Goes By," I cracked.

We turned onto Ocean Avenue in Carmel and Ellie began to weep. "I can't. I'm not ready," she whimpered, and suddenly cried, "Drive down to the beach, Rick…pleeease!"

We sat in the empty parking lot facing the strand for a while, as she sobbed into my chest. I could only run my fingers through her thick hair and fill my lungs with her phenomenal scent as her tears stained my shirt. A beautiful near-full moon had risen and now painted the ocean and sand with a swath of silver.

I'd wanted to tell her days before, but fear had prevented it. We'd been together for just a few days! Plus, it had been years since I'd confessed to feeling what I'd come to think was an absurd emotion. I also wasn't sure my tongue would work properly enough to utter the words. But it did, and they poured forth softly: "I love you…Ellie…".

"Oh, Gawd, I know!" she almost screamed, kissing me all over my face. Then she pulled back, plumbed my eyes with a searching look, and breathed, "C'mon, baby, bring the blanket. If I face him tonight I'll be stronger feeling some of you inside me!" she said, bounding out of the car and running barefoot toward the surf.

The tide was receding, so fifty yards of sand were still wet, and I spread the blanket as soon as I could. Ellie lay on her back and I quickly stripped her panties from under her short skirt, dropping my pants, and nestled myself into her, guided by her trembling hand. It was cold and breezy out, but neither of us noticed, as she pulled her knees back to her breast line and I plunged into her heated body, with both of us gasping...whimpering...moaning. We were wild, crazed with lovers' lust, and wouldn't have cared if we'd drawn a crowd. There wouldn't have been time for that, of course, since in five minutes we were climaxing together, pumping, engulfing, pumping, clasping, pumping, receiving, with Ellie whispering in my ear, "Yesss…yesss…yesss." As her lovely legs finally relaxed around my hips, she held my head in her hands and looked up at me, murmuring, "And you must know that I love you, Richard. You must know…".

Part 5

"I've had a lot of time to think this week, Rick," Tess said the next day, as we sat at an outdoor lunch table at an inn in Carmel Valley.

"Yeah, Tess. And?" I asked, eager to hear if she would match her sister's predictions.

"I want to go on in school. I'm realistic enough – and my Masters' advisor agrees – that I'll never reach the top level as a pianist, but as a minority woman with a doctorate my chances for a university teaching position are awfully good," she said.

"Well, I'm just glad your health is okay. It is<./I>, isn't it?" I asked.

"Yes. I'll watch my diet, exercise, and…no more birth control pills," she said, reaching for my hand.

I almost shrank back. "How long for the Ph.D.?" I asked.

"Probably two years," she answered. "Aside from that, I want to live with you…marry you…and have a family…like my brothers and sisters."

Bingo! I thought. What a nice little package for ol' Rick! "You know I'm fed up with my job," I said. "I've brought millions of bucks into that lab and all the creativity's gone. You've seen the older guys there and how unhappy they are. Do you want to wish that on me?"

"Rick, that's reality!" she said. "You can't be mister brilliant, handsome, doctor super-stud forever! Remember, I first met you at the lab when I was just a horny little undergrad. I saw how you were with all those women. Now it's time you settled down. Can't you just accept things like a normal adult and do your job?"

jay.palin
jay.palin
471 Followers
123456...8