Ellie & Her Adversaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet remained where she was as, while on stage, Tess approached the mildcrescendo that would end her flawless program. The redhead stood stock-still as Ellie's phenomenal mouth brought a shuddering orgasm up from my toes. I looked directly at her at the last second, as my hips started an involuntary thrusting, then closed my eyes to expel streams of my hot load into my demanding little Asian love's gullet. Several thrusts later I was spent, and Ellie was stroking my thighs lovingly, as she always did after swallowing my seed. The last thing I remember, before the audience exploded into applause at Tess's performance, was Janet turning slowly and walking down the stairs.

Tess was a mile high after her concert. Her graduate advisor had showered her with bouquets of roses, which she brought to my place, where I'd iced some champagne and laid in some finger food. Ellie came with us since it was a Friday, Don had moved out, and driving across the bay at the late hour would prove taxing at best. Also, I needed her with me, especially given Tess's typical need for ego stroking after her performance.

"Was I reallythat good?" Tess asked, then kicked back two full glasses of bubbly while she and Ellie changed. She changed from her basic black sheath and threw on a short, flowered pullover dress while her shapely sister borrowed my terry robe, under which I knew – and bit my lip when I thought about it – she was wearing nothing.

"You were great, babe," I said, redirecting my attention to Tess. "The Beethoven grabbed 'em right before the intermission…and the Chopin waltzes at the end had 'em weeping in the aisles." My effusive response was punctuated by Ellie looking at me from the 90 degree sectional and pointedly licking her lips in a lewd fashion.

I'd lit a fire and busied myself with stirring the logs as I looked up to stare at Ellie's bare, tan legs shining at me from under the short, terry robe. Bowing to discretion, I got up and sat next to Tess on the other part of the sectional.

She responded to me by pouring herself more champagne and saying, "Most of the Department was there, and a lot of alums. After the show I told 'em all I wanted to go on for the Ph.D. I even saw Janet Whitcomb!"

"Uuhh, yeah, I know. Ellie met her at the door," I said, trying to include her sister in the conversation, albeit about my former redheaded girlfriend.

A champagne-soaked hour passed, during which Tess regaled her sister with war stories about her Masters' program and my years in grad school.

"Janet was hot for Rick, Ellie," said Tess to her sister, steering the talk back to us.I showedher!" Another gulp of champagne went down her throat. "She's smart, and got a great job after grad school, but she didn't know how to handlethis one!" she bragged, reaching over and pointedly grabbing the inside of my thigh, just at the crotch.

"Jeezuss, Tess," I gasped, pulling her hand from my groin.

"Whassamatter, Rick?" she squealed. "It's true!" She looked at Ellie, who by this time was embarrassed for her sister, and bawled, "I grabbed this great big dick an' wouldn' let go!"

Ellie sighed, disgusted, and said, "Tess, you're drunk!"

"So what?" Tess screamed, groping for the zipper on my fly and wrestling it down. "Why so high 'n' mighty? 'Cuz you're divorced? Gonna give up on sex?"

I intervened. "Maybe you ought to take it easy on the wine, babe," I said. Tess had always been a raucous, sloppy drunk.

"Bull-SHIT!" she yelled. "She's always puttin' me down!" Dropping her voice to a growl, she said through clenched teeth, "Look at this, Ellie!" and pulled my cock free of my open fly.

Ellie watched, not moving a muscle, as I yelled, "Tess!" and started to put myself away.

"Wan' Ellie ta' see me suckin' your cock," she muttered, grabbing my balls and squeezing hard.

I yelped and Tess dove into my crotch, stuffing my limp prick into her mouth. I darted a glance at Ellie and she just sat there looking stunningly beautiful, with a look of amusement on her face, raising her eyebrows slightly in a gesture that seemed to convey permission to go ahead. It's as if she wanted to see what would happen. At least, that's what I told myself.

So, I relaxed, which quieted Tess. "Watch this feel good, big sister!" she murmured saltily to Ellie, and started to suck with abandon on my hardening rod. "Mmmm," she mewled lasciviously, as she began stabbing me viciously into her throat. Pulling off, she gasped, "This is thebest cock, Ellie!" she continued, taunting her sister, who finally stood up, sighed in disgust, and walked into the kitchen.

I wondered what particular events in their childhood had stimulated such a cruel, possessive display. I started to shift from under Tess's tight grip and sucking lips, anxious about how Ellie might be feeling. It was at that moment when Tess belched, coughed, then gagged from over- penetration, gagged again, and vomited a small stream onto my pants around my fly.

"Tess!" I cried in alarm.

She responded by puking first one, then another, load of champagne andhors d'ouvres onto my slacks. I grabbed for a stack of napkins and tried to clean up, yet was met by another stream of messy vomit.

Ellie had heard her sister's convulsions and hurried in with a plastic dishpan, holding it under Tess's drooling head, which hung loosely over the small basin.

"Get her up," Ellie said in a clipped tone. "Undress her and put her to bed. I'll put this next to her so she can use it during the night," indicating the dishpan.

We got Tess to bed, stripped, and she began to snore loudly. I'd taken off my messy slacks, hung them in the bathroom and turned off the light. Standing in the dark in my boxer shorts, with the moon highlighting us, I saw Ellie sitting on the old, high steamer trunk that I keep at the foot of the bed. She faced me, her knees drawn together with her arms around them, her feet slightly off the floor. She was regarding me with an "I told you so" look. Not knowing what to say – embarrassed at acquiescing to Tess's sucking of my cock – I started to pass in front of her but was interrupted as she lowered an ankle against mine to stop my progress.

She flicked open the front of the borrowed robe, her luscious tan tits popping out at me, and spread her legs open, pulling me down between them. She simultaneously kissed me and pulled my shorts down to my knees, clutching at my cock as I leaned forward on top of her. "It's time, Rick, honey," she murmured. "It's time she knew."

Her taut flesh enveloped me liquidly, as I felt the soft pads of her little heels move from the back of my thighs, up my buttocks, then to my kidneys, drawing me slowly into her body. Her soft breasts pillowed under my chest and I felt her heart beating against me as her skin caressed mine and she whispered sensuous welcomes. I released the tension that had built up in the only way I could, almost whimpering, "Ahhh…Gawd…Ellie," as her hot, velvet tightness surrounded me.

For the next hour we enjoyed some of the sweetest lovemaking I'd ever experienced, with the drunken Tess passed out and snoring loudly, one foot away. In my heart as well as my mind I understood what Ellie was saying, and – after a quiet, languid climax – we spent the hour thereafter using the living room couch to realize a far less gentle mode of carnal coupling. I kissed Ellie goodnight sometime before dawn and she slipped between the covers next to her sister in my bed. Still wary of confessing to her sister, I tossed a blanket over myself and crashed on the sectional in front of the fireplace.

Part 6

Three weeks later I still hadn't broken it off with Tess. There always seemed to be some reason – some excuse – for prolonging the agony. I'd taken to staying late at work, rationalizing that I was catching up for lost time spent in preparation for the concert. Ellie wasn't pushy. In fact, on several evenings she'd come to my office and we'd spent hours in the old office building, finding new, ever-more-titillating places to do it, in keeping with our pledge to fuck "anytime…anywhere."

On one evening, however, I was working late for legitimate reasons, and was accompanied by one of my employees, Rita Ocano, working on a marketing plan. Rita was a tall – almost 5'10" – long-legged, 28-year-old brunette, a gorgeous Hispanic/Native American blend hailing from New Mexico who took much pride in her Apache roots. She and I had gone out on one occasion for lunch, then drinks and dinner, but she'd bowed out of my life when Tess had entered the picture well over a year before. We would have probably gotten together physically had not my concert pianist girlfriend staked her claim on me so publicly, or if Rita hadn't already been living with someone.

"I got a call from your girlfriend, Tess, yesterday," she said, staring at me from penetrating black eyes behind her large, round glasses, which were then very stylish.

Sitting across my desk from me, Rita crossed one long leg over the other and let it swing languorously. She was wearing a skin-tight pair of pink corduroy jeans and a long-sleeved, ribbed, turtleneck sweater of the same color. Though she had a trim build, her breasts were quite large, a healthy 36-D I estimated, which had made my palms itch in the past when I'd imagined them unfettered. Her pert, tight butt that slowly undulated down the hallways highlighted the sort of walk that made men quake with excitement, so fluid was the movement.

"Really!" I replied, surprised.

"She asked me if everything was all right here at the office…if you were doing okay," she said, staring impassively.

Tess was spying, I thought. She'd always been jealous of Rita, because of her looks and her soft, easy manner. Now she was fishing for information from her. I looked back at Rita, not saying a word.

Rita was shrewd, but she wasn't aggressive. Rarely did she take the lead in a conversation. I'd noticed years before that, after a while, she got visibly nervous if the other person in a duo didn't blaze the trail. She broke off our stare and said, "Let's get a cup of coffee, okay?" She rose and – with that slow walk, like a rope unwinding – preceded me to the coffee room, a large canteen area with round tables. By the time we'd gotten our coffee and sat down, it was I who was fidgety after watching her sensuous hips precede me the 100 feet to the canteen. I was also having guilt feelings because of my renewed horny thoughts about her in Ellie's absence.

"I worry, you know," she said. "You're a great boss and…I don't know how to say this…but…if you want to talk, I'm always here."

"That's very kind, Rita. I've thought you were special…since years ago, from the very first. I'm doing okay…just going through a period of adjustment."

"Well," she said, "I've seen that pretty young Filipina here after hours, and just wondered…if you might need a confidante." With that, she grasped my hands in her thin fingers, which were shaking slightly. "Truly," she said, plumbing me with such a deep look that it embarrassed me.

"Rita…I…". I was at a loss for words. This couldn't be happening! Get control of the situation! I told myself. And forget about your Gawd-damned libido!

"I mean it, Richard," she said, rising to her feet and stepping around the table. She reached out with one hand and swept the hair off my forehead – that fucking "boyish forelock" – and, keeping her trembling hand in my hair, leaned down slowly and kissed me on the cheek. Her soft lips stayed there for a moment, just long enough for her to whisper, "Just say the word. I'll always be here for you."

She did it just long enough for Ellie, too, who was standing outside the doorway, to see ourtete-a-tete, spin on her heel and stalk back in the direction of my office. I felt sick to my stomach, especially so since my hand had gone to Rita's firm right hip, holding it softly, which was clearly in Ellie's line of sight.

"I'd better get back now," I exhaled, standing. "Thanks so much for your…your vote of confidence," I blurted, stumbling backward out of the room. As I trotted back to my office the final, placid half-smile on Rita's face was indelibly etched in my brain.

"Is that yournew one?" Ellie spat, her eyes flashing. "Is that your new office whore?"

"We were justtalking," I said, sounding guilty.

"Uh-huh! Well, if you want to talk withme you'll have to come to my place, 'cuz I'm not staying here another minute!" she shrilled, and ran to the elevators, her shapely calves flashing above her high heels.

As I got myself together and walked to the lobby to leave, Rita was leaning against one side of the nearby hallway. She smiled slightly and blew me a kiss as the elevator arrived.

Though our lovemaking was monumental in its intensity that night, I look back on that single episode with Rita as having compromised Ellie's attitude toward me. She whimpered and cried at first, but we quickly reconciled, after I'd described the entire situation to her. I drove home very late, after promising to see her the next night, a Friday, on which it'd been decided that Tess and I would not be driving to Carmel.

Predictably, Ellie and I were sexually ravenous the following night. She was already home and wearing a bathrobe when I arrived, having taken off at 3 p.m. A bottle of wine and two glasses sat on her coffee table and she succeeded in undressing me by the time I reached her sofa. "Stand behind the couch," she said, walking around its end and running her silky hand up and down my pulsing cock. Then she sat on the sofa and hung her head over its back, stroking me tenderly from balls to tip as she licked the under part of my glans. "We've never done it this way," she said, gleefully. "I wanna see if I can," and she took my prick into her mouth upside down, causing me to stand on tiptoe as she encouraged me to push into her throat. After a few slow thrusts, each of which went more deeply, she pushed back against my thighs and gasped, "Fuck my throat, Rick…please! I want to feel you…down here," she said, placing her fingers at the base of her neck. "C'mon!"

I did what she asked, slowly, until I was drilling her beautiful mouth roughly. I looked down at her gorgeous body, splayed below me in her open robe, and wondered how I could physicallyabuse such a sublime form while loving it so much. I gripped her breasts hard, kneading them wantonly and pulling at her hard nipples until she groaned. Bending over further, I grabbed her around the waist with both hands, my fingers nearly meeting around its wasp-like diameter, and lifted her body up parallel to the sofa cushions for more leverage. I was afraid that I'd rupture her esophagus with my driving probe, yet she kept groaning affirmatively. Finally I hooked two middle fingers of one hand in her vagina just under her pubic bone to tease her G spot, with the heel of my hand grinding against her clit. She spread her legs completely and placed her feet flat on the couch, thrusting her hips up at me repeatedly, causing her to gurgle what would have been screams had she not been streaming saliva around my driving root. I thought at first that her grunts were from pain, but realized that she was having a searing orgasm. As she was cumming, I gritted my teeth and flung my prick down her throat until she gagged, spewing saliva everywhere, gagged some more, then took my first load of semen into her belly, gasping at the end and coughing as I held each side of her lovely, spit-drenched face. My legs quivered for many seconds as I withdrew from her mouth, leaving a shiny streak from her upper lip, across her nose to her forehead.

Ellie lay down on the couch, watching me as I gripped its back to keep from falling, and muttered, "Jeezus Chu-rist! we're good together!" Her face was covered with drool and my cum. She had that contented look of having been fucked to total satisfaction. Her hair was blousy and unkempt. Her lips looked swollen and bruised. Her tan, naked body was relaxed and appeared as soft as putty as she gasped, "Now, about dinner…".

The doorbell suddenly rang twice. "Who could that be?" I asked, to her shrug. It rang again…and again. Whoever was at the door expected it to be answered. Then the bell continued a cacophony of constant angry rings.

Ellie got up, wiped off her face, belted her robe, and went to the front window. Closing the drapery, she looked at me and said, coldly, "It's Tess."

"Don't answer it!" I rasped.

"She has a key. She wants to confront us. Your car's right out front!"

"This is bullshit! I refuse to sit still for this!" I growled absurdly, picking up my scattered clothing.

"Go into the bedroom, Rick," she said. "I'll handle it. It's not the first time!"

I went to the bedroom, my mind screaming for an explanation to give. We'd been caught! If I'd had any balls, I would've confessed my cheating to Tess weeks before. I flopped down naked in a bedside chair. This was serious business! They were sisters in anAsian family, where such things just didn't happen!

"You fucking whore!" I heard Tess scream as the front door slammed. "You couldn't leave him alone, could you? You dumped your husband so you could steal my man!"

"Tess, grow up!" I heard Ellie say evenly. "You've been teasing me with him for weeks!"

"My future husband! And you justhad to fuck him! Wait 'til the family hears about this, you slut!"

"You should talk!" Ellie said, raising her voice. "Remember Michael…and Don? None of my guys have ever been safe with you around!" She was now shrieking. "And Rick's not marrying you…" she concluded, in a quieter, cruel, measured tone.

There was silence. Then I heard Tess ask, almost through clenched teeth, "Where is he?" A pause ensued, then, "Of course! In the bedroom! I'm gonna kill him!" she spat.

The bedroom door was open a crack. So was the closet door, and for a cowardly, split second I thought of hiding behind it. What if she had a gun? Instead, as Tess steeled her nerve outside the door, I leaned back in the seat and rested my elbows, gripping the chair's arms with both hands. Sitting as if on a throne, with legs apart and my still-moist, flaccid prick hanging over the seat, I watched the crack in the door grow slowly larger until it swung open completely to reveal the scorned woman. We stared at one another wordlessly for what seemed an eternity. Her eyes dropped to my groin and she uttered what sounded like a single, wracking sob, then turned on her heel and stomped out, slamming Ellie's front door as she left the apartment.

I sat in the chair, numb – feeling like a total shit – and wondered if my employee, Rita, had submitted to Tess's probing questions about me. At this point it hardly mattered. In a moment Ellie walked into the bedroom and handed me a glass of wine. She said nothing. I looked up at her and raised the glass to her in a wordless toast, and she stepped back, shrugging her robe off her shoulders in the dim twilight so that it fluttered around her ankles. The placid look on her face showed not a care in the world as she whispered, "Maybe we can eat later," and extended a hand for me to join her on the bed.

Monday morning Rita walked into my office with a phone message written in her hand. Her black eyes regarded me coolly through her large glasses and, without saying a word, she turned and left. The note said, "Call your EX-girlfriend."

Part 7

The best eighteen months of my life passed, with Ellie being my constant companion. I'd taken a new job at a huge financial institution and had quadrupled my income. Rita had followed me, switching jobs at the same time as I, and had become my personal assistant. Both of us were on a fast track, with me in line for a Senior Vice Presidency over a major company division.

1...345678