Ellie and the Deli

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like that, honey?" Ellie asked, and he nodded while continuing to thrust away.

Ellie was just about to tell him that he could rest now, when she felt him start to get hard again. Soon he was just as hard as before, and as he proudly kept pounding in and out of her she started giggling with delight, grabbing his butt and squeezing it tight.

With that, Anthony became even more energetic, thrusting into her with a speed that seemed impossible. There was no technique involved; no tenderness or anything besides the feral lust of him for her, and despite how crazy it might have seemed to Ellie for Anthony to be so aroused over her, she began to feed off of his energy.

Soon she was feeling what she thought she would never feel again. Her body started tingling as the orgasm built up inside of her, and as it grew closer Ellie wrapped her legs around Anthony's rear end and pulled him close to her, their sweaty bodies completely wrapped around each other.

Ellie came as intensely as she could ever recall, her orgasm making her head spin as Anthony managed to push the two of them all the way across the bed with his furious passion, and while she writhed and cried out while tearing at the sheets and pillows, Anthony filled her womb with more of his seed before collapsing on top of her.

"You're so good," Ellie gushed, squeezing him tightly as his now limp penis slipped out of her. "That was so good, honey!"

"Really?" Anthony asked.

"The best," Ellie declared. "What an incredible man you are."

.........

Chapter Nine: Pointer.

It was near midnight when she felt Anthony's manhood poking into her backside again, and even though Ellie was exhausted she had to laugh. Whatever Anthony may have thought he lacked in other ways, his resilience more than made of for, and after nearly three hours of virtually non-stop lovemaking, apparently Anthony was ready for more yet again.

"Anthony," Ellie said in weary exasperation as she felt his kisses on her shoulders and back, and apparently the little guy had finished with the task she had given him of counting the freckles on her shoulders and upper back because he was moving in for more.

"Can we do it again with you on top of me?" Anthony asked hopefully.

"Honey, I'm very tired."

"Okay, then you can just lay down on your stomach," Anthony said, trying to maneuver Ellie into that position, but Ellie resisted.

"Anthony, I can't," Ellie said, rolling around to face him. "I'm very sore. It's been wonderful but I haven't been with a man in so long that I'm not used to this."

"Never been with a man that was so virile either," Ellie said, reaching down and taking his erect stem in her palm and softly caressing it. "You're amazing."

"Ooh, that feels nice," Anthony moaned, thrusting himself into Ellie's hand. "Way nicer that when I do that to myself. When you touch me like this it makes me feel like a real man."

"You are a real man," Ellie said with a smile.

"Audrey," Anthony said. "I'm used to the guys making fun of me in gym, but it was worse with her. When she saw how small my dick was, she laughed at me. Said I had the littlest one she ever saw, and she said she had seen a lot of them."

"That's not really something a woman should be proud of," Ellie told him. "Seeing a lot of them, I mean. Sounds like a girl you would be better off not knowing. Believe me honey, you have nothing to worry about. You're more than enough man for any woman. Why, I've had more orgasms tonight than I did my last whole year of marriage combined."

"Really?"

"Absolutely."

"Can I just put it inside of you, then?" Anthony asked, almost pleading as Ellie slowly stroked his red hot member. "I won't do anything else. It just feels so nice inside of you."

Ellie sighed, and as they lay side by side she lifted her leg up onto his thigh and pulled the tip of his erection in between her labia, causing them both to sigh.

"You said you just wanted to be inside of me," Ellie playfully chastised her lover, who had started to gently nudge his penis very slightly in and out of her gateway.

"Sorry," Anthony said. "Carried away. I don't want to hurt you."

"It's okay," Ellie gasped as the tip of the little guy's manhood began caressing her clitoris, and as he continued to find the mark with amazing accuracy, Ellie started to breathe heavily again. "Just like that, Anthony. Omigod."

Ellie leaned back and held onto Anthony's shoulders, and as Anthony kept swabbing her pearl with his penis, his hands went to Ellie's breasts, kneading the doughy cones roughly as Ellie began to breathe faster and faster.

"OH! Not again!" Ellie cried out as the waves of pleasure began washing over her.

Ellie reached down and grabbed Anthony's cock and started to rub the head of it into her clitoris briskly, and when she started to cum she felt Anthony erupt as well, spurting his hot seed onto her inflamed orifice while her body jerked and bucked wildly.

"Oh man," Anthony said after watching Ellie's body finally start to stop shaking. "That is so cool."

Ellie smiled sheepishly as her orgasm was replaced my a warm glow.

"Omigod. Sorry," Ellie said, letting go up Anthony's limp organ after she realized that she was still holding onto him with what had to be a painful grip, but he didn't seem to notice.

"You really looked cool when you cum," Anthony exclaimed. "You weren't just trying to make me feel good, were you?"

"Of course not. I haven't had orgasms in so long I wouldn't remember how to fake one. It was sensational. Just like the other - I don't know how many times," Ellie assured him, giving him a kiss and hugging him as she felt his semen drooling onto her thigh. "You're going to make some lucky woman very happy some day. Just like you've made me tonight."

Ellie held Anthony close, and as she drifted off to sleep she felt Anthony's body quiver. She couldn't tell whether he was laughing or sobbing, but she realized that it really didn't matter, because whatever he was doing, he was doing it out of happiness.

..........

Chapter Ten: Dessert.

"Anthony, what am I going to do with you?" Ellie said as she felt his erection poking into her belly. "I think your parents are going to be worried about you if you don't get home."

"Do you want me to leave?"

Well, no," Ellie said, the idea of sharing a bed with Anthony having been the farthest thing at the beginning of the evening, but suddenly the idea had some appeal to her now. "I don't want you to get in trouble though."

"I told them I might be staying over at a friend's house tonight," Anthony said. "So it's okay if I stay?"

"Sure," Ellie said. "As long as you like to cuddle. I used to love to snuggle with my man."

"Okay, but first can we do it that same way again? Me just rubbing into you? I loved watching you cum."

"I can't honey. I wouldn't be able to. I'm absolutely drained. You've worn me out. Really."

"We can do it anyway you want to."

Ellie really wanted to sleep, but Anthony wasn't having any of that, and despite her weariness she got up on her elbow and looked at her seemingly insatiable young lover.

"Lay back down," Ellie said, her eyes going down the lithe body next to her, and in particular his manhood, which was curled back against his belly.

Ellie found herself leaning over Anthony, about to do something that she used to love to do to Warren. An act that Ellie had always considered the most giving thing a woman could do to a man, and an act that had turned into something disgusting in her mind when she found out that the thing she had been so eagerly going down most of those times had been inside another woman earlier in the night.

This was different, and as Ellie reached over and took the slender shaft in her hand and lifted it upright, she remembered how much she had loved doing this. The cock that she held was probably half the size of her ex-husband's, but was so much more beautiful to her that there was simply no comparison.

Anthony was so hard that the veins seemed to be pulsating, and the skin beneath the ridge of the acorn-shaped glans was stretched so tautly that the skin looked like violin strings on the underside of his manhood, Without a word, Ellie let her lips slide down his penis, all the way down until her nose was buried in the coarse tuft of black hair above it.

Anthony's gasp made it clear that this was not something he was expecting, but then again, Ellie reasoned, neither was she. Now though, this act that had been a source of revulsion to her for years had once again became the act of love that it had been long ago, and Ellie soon discovered that when it came to doing it, it was like riding a bike.

Ellie's mouth began to do marvelous things, and as her mouth and tongue did their magic, she let her hand cup Anthony's scrotum, first letting his balls roll around in her palm and then sucking on each of them before going back to his member. The more she went down on him, the more Ellie began to get into it, and the noises Anthony made in response to her efforts only inspired her to keep going.

She teased and tormented Anthony mercilessly, bringing him to the brink of orgasm time and time again before letting up on him, until he was half out of his mind.

"What's the matter, honey?" Ellie asked playfully as she looked up at Anthony's face, which seemed distressed. "You want to cum?"

"Please," Anthony grunted, and after Ellie licked the bead of semen off of the tip of his dick he groaned again.

"I'll bet that if you cum again we'll be so tired that we go to sleep," Ellie suggested, and when Anthony nodded Ellie let her mouth go back down the shaft of his cock.

This time Ellie kept going, and as Anthony's legs churned and his hands gripped her hair, Ellie implored him to cum, her hand churning his sac while her tongue danced on the underside of his member as her mouth plunged down briskly on it.

Anthony let out a loud cry that likely got the neighbors attention, and as he came Ellie felt his seed splashing onto the roof of her mouth, She sucked on him hard, trying to drain him as his cock kept twitching between her lips, and it wasn't until he had been totally spent that Ellie lifted her mouth from his deflated stem.

With the both of them exhausted, Ellie crawled up alongside Anthony and eased into his arms, burying her face into his chest and letting herself slip away again.

...........

Chapter Eleven: Bacon and eggs.

Ellie squinted as she looked at the clock on the night stand, stunned to see it was after 7. As she began to regain her senses, the scent of breakfast cooking somewhere filled her nose.

Every bone in Ellie's body ached as she struggled to her feet. A glance back at the bed confirmed that what had happened was no dream. The numerous damp stains all over the middle part of the bed confirmed that she had actually done it. She had actually gone to bed with little Anthony.

If the bed wasn't evidence enough, Ellie's hand provided more, as she felt her pubic hair had become a demented, swirling mess with dried semen making a bizarre sculpture of her bush.

Out in the kitchen, Anthony was apparently cooking breakfast. In her younger days, Ellie would have skipped out to the kitchen as she was, but the reflection in the mirror made her cringe, and even Anthony in all his infatuation would not find her attractive now.

So Ellie brushed her hair and put a robe on before going out to face the morning. She was almost embarrassed to come face to face with her lover, but Anthony seemed to be having none of that.

Dressed as he was last night only without the suit jacket and tie, he was busy draining the bacon when he saw Ellie emerge from the bedroom, and he smiled when he saw her reaction to the table, which was set for breakfast. The dishes from the night before were done and put away, and there were roses on the table as well.

"How in the world?" Ellie asked as she shook her head in wonder.

"Borrowed the flowers from downstairs," Anthony said sheepishly. "Hope it was okay."

Ellie nodded, biting her lip to keep from crying as she saw what Anthony had been up to for what was probably a good amount of time.

"Be right back," Ellie said as she walked - waddled would be a better word - to the bathroom. Behind the closed door, Ellie let her emotions out, the combination of everything that had gone on over the last 12 hours taking a toll on her, before returning to the kitchen.

Anthony stood beaming proudly by the table, even reaching out his hand to guide to to her seat before sitting down himself. Bacon, eggs, toast and juice were all ready and waiting, and although Ellie rarely was big on breakfast, for whatever reason the idea appealed to her this morning.

"This is amazing," Ellie said as they ate. "You're an excellent cook, in addition to all off your other - ahem - talents. Must be nice to have all of that energy. I'm afraid I wouldn't have been able to prepare anything like this if I had managed to wake up first. Seems somebody wore me out last night."

Anthony grinned as he bowed his head and ate, clearly pleased that he had made her happy. After they ate, he even insisted on helping with the dishes, and it wasn't until they were all put away that he grabbed his brother's suit jacket and tie and stood awkwardly by the door.

"Got to get to work," Anthony said with a shrug.

"Me too," Ellie agreed.

"I just want to tell you," Anthony said. "How much you mean to me. Lots of times I wish for things to happen, and if they do, it's kinda like a let down. Not last night. Not you."

"I know, honey," Ellie said. "Last night was one of the greatest nights of my life. I will never forget you."

"Me too," Anthony said, leaning forward to kiss Ellie, and she found herself kissing him back with a passion that surprised both of them. She was kissing him for the last time, because in a sense she was, because once he walked out the door, they were going to go back to their real worlds, and Anthony's would not include Ellie in it. At least not in the way that it just had.

"And Anthony," Ellie said as she opened the door. "Always remember. No pickles!"

"I promise," Anthony declared, and after he skipped down the stairs Ellie closed the door and leaned back against it, smiling the kind of smile that she hadn't had for the longest time.

............

Epilogue.

True to what they agreed upon, they acted for the rest of the summer like the night between them had never happened. Oh, there were the occasional glances and winks, but every day when Anthony would deliver her lunch, they acted just like they always had toward each other.

Finally, the day came that Ellie had been dreading. The last day before Anthony would head down south to college. He made her the last stop that day and stayed for a long time, talking about what he would be studying, and by the end Ellie was sorely tempted to flip the OPEN sign to CLOSED and drag him upstairs for a proper send-off.

In the end she didn't, and not because she wasn't in the mood. Indeed, since that evening with Anthony she had found herself more and more interested in the opposite sex, even starting to banter with one of the truckers that made regular deliveries to the shop. He was no Anthony, but seemed like a nice fellow more her age. Who knows, maybe some day if he asked her out, she might accept.

No, a last fling with Anthony would only be anti-climatic, Ellie concluded. They did share a very special kiss when he bid her farewell that last evening, with Anthony promising to come back and visit her when he was able to come back home during school vacations, and Ellie was certain that he would.

So there were no regrets when Ellie turned the OPEN sign to CLOSED after locking the door, and when she turned on Luciano Pavarotti during dinner alone that night, the tears that welled in her eyes were not from sadness but from the joy of being alive and able to feel once more.

"And my kiss will disolve the silence that makes you mine," Ellie said softly along with the music as she spun the pasta on her fork, shaking her head with a smile as she recalled that magical night when for one special night she became somebody's princess once again.

...

Thank you for reading. Your comments are most welcome and appreciated.