Ellie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I look like a sixteen year old Indian boy with a pet monkey?" he giggled "No. You have one last guess".

"Well let's see...a cruise ship to Jamaica?"

"Nope! Sorry no more turns."

Elle smiled at Alec's good cheer but then again he always made her laughed. "Well then tell me silly."

"Okay hold your horses you impatient girl. In my hands I hold two front row and backstage passes for Shinedown in June! Is this a perfect gift for your brother's birthday or what? Now you may squeal and tell me how much you love me."

Elle had forgotten that her brother's birthday was in two weeks. She had been stressing for a gift for him. The tickets were perfect she could see them both screaming their heads off as they listened to Brent Smith's soulful yet rocker voice. However that would never happened.

"Hello Elle? Aren't you happy?" Alec's voice brought her back to the present.

"Yes I'm very happy! Thank you hun the tickets are perfect!" she tried to sound cheerful as possible.

There was a long pause "Elle are you okay?" he sounded worried.

"Of course I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"You sound sad. I thought this would make you happy but you sound like you're about to cry."

She smiled he was so perceptive "I'm okay Alec I promise."

Elle heard a sigh on the other end of the phone "Okay if you say so."

Swallowing the lump in her throat Elle tried to sound natural "Look hun I've have to go. Can I call you later tonight?"

"Of course love me?"

"With all my heart." Elle promised. She then hung up. Normally when Elle thought of love her mind went to Alec. Now her thoughts went to a pair of sensual green eyes. Feeling a bit alarmed by her thoughts Elle shook her head. Checking her watch she saw it was eight thirty and pitch black outside. She expected Gabriel to already be on his way out so she rose and begrudgingly walked towards her home.

Ell walked into her darkened house and to the kitchen. She was starving. Opening the fridge she looked for some type of dinner. When the light flickered on Elle jumped. She looked over the white refrigerator door and saw Gabriel in black silk pajama pants and a black tank top. "I-I-I-I" was all she could get out. She hadn't expected to see him tonight.

His green eyes seemed to peer into her soul "So little Elle has come back home." He walked to the table pulled out a chair and set his big body down. "Always running from her problems. Just like a scared little girl."

"Well maybe I run because you scare me." She watched his eye widen with that information.

"I scare you? Little Miss can do no wrong? I highly doubt that," he laughed cruelly.

Tired Elle sighed and looked him right in the eye "I'm tired Gabriel. I don't know what you want or why you're so angry at me. But I've been thinking maybe this family is the one thing I cannot fix. So I'm giving up." At his stunned face Elle kept going almost hysterical "You finally get you wish annoying little Elle won't mess in your business anymore. You can go out and drink yourself into oblivion or disappear for a month. Vomit all over yourself and I promise I won't be here to interfere."

Gabriel shook his head almost as if to regain his thoughts "So where will you be?"

"I've decided to take the full ride scholarship for Berkeley L.A. it is across the country away from you and your issues."

He smiled grimily at her "So that's it huh? You'll be gone with the wind, and fuck the family that took you in. Not so perfect after all are you?"

Frustrated Elle began to scream "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!? FOR THE LAST YEAR I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO MAKE THIS FAMILY BETTER BUT ALL YOU'VE TOLD ME IS TO FUCK OFF, WELL NOW I'M DOING THAT!!" in full hysteria mode she finally released her anger. "You told me you hated me today. So don't worry you will never have to see me again. I'm going to ask Alec's parents to let me stay with them until graduation. I'm sure they'll agree. So there you have if I'll be gone by next week if I can help it." She walked pass the table and towards the stairs she was startled when a strong hand wrapped around her wrist and jerked her against a hard chest. A forearm closed around her back. Elle found herself looking into her brother's angry eyes.

"You're going to move in with that prick!? He's a fucking fag just wait and see." The hand on her wrist released her and he gripped her chin. "You been fucking him?" petrified Elle shook her head. This seemed to make Gabriel even angrier "Don't lie. I saw you two three months ago he must've not been fucking you too good because you weren't moaning enough."

Elle thought he was going to kill her "Please Gabe you're hurting me. Let me go." Two tears slipped down her face.

He seemed to soften at the sight of them. "Sweet Ellie you know I would never hurt you." He looked at her rosy pink lips "I'll always take care of my Ellie."

"But you look so angry. You look as if you're going to kill me. I'm scared Gabe please." She tried to struggle in his arms as he brought his face closer

He chuckled "You don't know the difference between sexual hunger and anger. Alec has not been treating you right. God, Ellie I want you so fucking bad."

Elle gasped "No! I'm your sister Gabriel stop!" the look in his eyes was so hungry Elle felt that if given the chance Gabriel would consume her. A huge hard erection pressed against her belly he looked so needy but Elle knew this was wrong. She freed her right hand and slapped him across the face.

"NO!!" she pushed against him turned and ran for the door.

After getting three steps he caught her shoulders, spun her around and pushed her against the stove he then slammed his lips down on top of hers. The moment his lips touched hers Ellie felt herself burst into a thousand pieces. Gabriel kissed her forcefully as he griped the nape of her neck. His tongue speared into her mouth forcing her to accept him. Elle moaned as he twirled his tongue around hers thrusting in and out. Taking her and giving to her at the same time. His left hand came up to cup her right breast like he owned it. Elle jerked in his arms as she felt him squeezing her tit.

Gabriel kissed her even harder lost in the peppermint taste of the one woman he had been craving almost all his life. He pushed his cock hard into her belly. She moaned once again as he staked his claim. By the end of the night Elle would know who she belonged to and she would know he wouldn't, couldn't let her go. He moved his hands to her ass and gripped her hard. He lifted her up onto the stove and then stepped between her legs pressing his hard cock to her core. He took her hands and held them down as her released her lips to kiss her jaw and her neck. When he began to suck on her neck Elle cried out.

"No! Stop!" What was happening to her? She was being molested by her brother but her body was on fire. With each pull on her neck she felt herself getting drenched. Her clit throbbed even as she repeatedly told him no. "Stop Gabriel I'm your sister!"

He kissed his way up to her ear "Not my real sister. Do you feel my cock? Feel how hard it is? I want to bury it in your pussy. I want to fuck you so good your eyes roll back in your head and you scream yourself hoarse." Elle jerked as he whispered into her ear. Her pussy was clenching.

"No! You can't this is wrong Gabriel. I don't want this! God stop." She cried. Elle had to stop Gabriel before he made a mistake neither of them could take back, but it was getting hard to breathe.

Air gusted against her neck he was laughing at her! "Fuck yeah you want it. I can smell your wet pussy Ellie. Before I fuck you I'm going to eat that pussy that smells so good. My tongue is going to fuck you first. Then I'm going to suck on that pretty clit until its rock hard." Gabriel kissed her again a sweet kiss to make her burn for him. "After that, then I'll fuck you into the wall and I know you're on the pill and I'm going to come in you. I'm going to come inside you again and again. Then when you think you can come no more I'm going to rub you with my fingers and make you come from that. Maybe then I'll let you sleep."

Elle shook her head "I'm going to scream before I Iet you rape me! This is wrong and you know it. How would dad react to this? He's probably disgusted with us both."

"Yeah he more than likely hates my guts for fucking his sweetheart but I don't care," he pulled back to stare into her eyes."

"I don't care if our family hates me or if people judge me. I even let that Alec prick have you, but no more. You belong to me and until you a vow that fact I'm going to fuck you every which way. Ellie you are going to realize you are mine." His eyes shit green fire as he declared her as his.

His decision was final. Elle knew he planned to take her no matter what, but she wasn't going to be raped without a fight. "For the last time Gabriel think about this. This is sinful."

When he ignored her Elle made her move. She closed her legs and kneed him in the stomach when he released her hands she slapped him hard. As he fell to the floor clutching his stomach, Elle fled out of the room and up the stairs. After a few seconds she heard Gabriel scream her name and then his heavy footsteps as he chased her.

Elle mind raced as she searched for a place to hide. She couldn't go to her room so she ran to the third floor and into the big guest bedroom. There was a huge walk in closet that she could hide in. Plus the door had a lock on it; maybe the lock could hinder Gabriel a bit. Elle shut the door and locked herself inside. She leaned against the big heavy door and caught her breath. Before she knew she heard Gabe's heavy fist pounding on the door.

"Ellie open this door," he bellowed.

"No, I can't. This is not a good idea. Just go to your room and we'll pretend this never happened." Elle hoped he would listen. She stepped away from the door and towards the closet.

Suddenly she heard a loud boom and the door flew open to reveal an angry Gabriel. Elle screamed and ran to the closet but he caught her around the waist and threw her on the bed. She bounced and cried "Mother will hear us! You won't get away with this."

He smiled evilly at her and stalked slowly to the bed. "Dear Ellie both you and I know our mother won't be awake until late tomorrow morning. So...no one will hear you scream."

Elle felt her heart speed up. His muscled flexed against the tank top and he looked incredibly dangerous, and incredibly sexy. "Why are you doing this?"

He looked her deep and the eyes and smiled "Because you're mine." Gabriel went to the windows and untied the curtains taking the silk ties with him. "Now... since you want to be a bad girl. I have no choice but to treat you like one."

"What are you talking about," she asked cautiously.

Gabriel jumped on the bed and pinned her wrists to the bed as she tried to roll away. "Bad girls get punished."

"No," Elle screamed as he wrapped the red cord around both her wrists. He then used another silk cord to bind her to one of the pure white bed posts, effectively tying her to the bed. Next Gabriel covered her mouth with the last cord muffling her screams.

"Such a shame to bind those pretty lips but we can't having you screaming the house down, now can we?"

Elle twisted against her bonds screaming angrily. This was NOT turning her on. Gabe reached down and cupped both of her tits through her dress.

He looked hungrily at them as he squeezed "Damn these are so fucking sexy. So big and soft." They were perfect to him. Her tits overflowed his hands just the way he always imagined. Gabriel moved his hands down to the top of her boots "You're a tease, you know? Wearing these boots that come up to your knees. The heel lifts your ass just enough to make my dick twitch."

Elle turned away from him and closed her eyes. She hated crass language so why did his dirty talk turn her on so much? He pulled off Elle's right boot and then her left. Once she was only in her leggings Gabe reached around and cupped her ass. She arched in an attempt to get away but all that did was bring her flush against his erection.

"Fuck! Yeah that's it Ellie burn for me." He began to pull her leggings down revealing milky white skin.

She struggled as she felt cool air hit her bear skin. Elle pulled on the cord tying her to the bed post but it was tight. When her leggings hit the floor she went wild, bucking and twisting. Trying anything to get him to stop. Gabriel held her down and let her struggle until she tired herself out. Once she lay there heaving he sat back on his hunches and stared at the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Her thighs were thick and healthy looking and her calves were plum and sexy. He loved the fact that Elle wasn't a skinny girl. She was plump and curvy like Marilyn Monroe. A sexy redheaded Marilyn Monroe with big blue doe eyes. Over the years Gabriel became aware that the strong feelings he felt for Elle was love, not sisterly love but the type of love you felt for your soul mate. The more she grew up, smiling and happy the more he wanted to be with her. It was on her sixteenth birthday when he saw Alec kissing her so passionately that Gabriel realized he was in love with her. He was in love with his own sister and the fact scared the hell out of him.

After their father died and she turned eighteen Gabriel had so much trouble restraining himself. He tried booze, women anything to help him forget her. But his sweet Ellie was always there trying to make him feel better. She was always smiling at him and he fell even deeper. That day three months ago when he walked into the garage and saw Elle and Alec fucking had nearly destroyed him. The imagine of Alec thrusting vigorously into Elle and her concentrated face was burned into his mind. Gabriel knew at that moment Elle was meant to be his and he promised himself that he would love and take care of her always.

Now here he was finally having the woman he loved "You're so beautiful Ellie, looking at you is like finally seeing heaven after you've been locked in hell for so long."

Elle tried not to let his words melt her heart. She knew he was lying, she wasn't beautiful. How could she be? She was short and dumpy. Her skin was pale and her lips were too big. However when she saw the adoration in Gabriel's eyes Elle almost felt beautiful. Her body flinched as he put his right hand on the crotch of her soaked panties.

"White with lace? These panties are just like you Ellie. The white represents how innocent and sweet you are and the lace shows how you want to be a naughty girl." He pushed his finger into her slit through the panties. Elle blushed at the squish sound that filled the room.

He tisked at her "Ellie you bad little girl. You're drenched. All that screaming and struggling and you're creaming for me."

Elle moaned as he moved his thumb up to her clit and began to rub in small light circles. Her face was flushed and she knew he could see her.

Gabe brought his finger up to his nose and inhaled deeply "Smells so fucking good. I wonder if you taste this good too." Green eyes met blue ones "Well I'm about to find out." Ignoring her muffled cries and struggles Gabriel pushed her sweater dress up to her chin. Since she was bound to the bed he couldn't take it off but he didn't give that a second thought. His gaze was riveted on her plump tits.

He smiled when he realized that her bra matched her panties and his hands traveled up to cup the soft lace. With a small tug the middle of the bra tore and her tits popped free. They were milky white and topped with cherry red nipples, Gabe's mouth watered.

Elle froze as her breast spilled free. As Gabriel dropped his head to her she was torn between fear and arousal. When sucked her nipple into his mouth Elle cried out behind the gag. She was surrounded by warm wet heat, a hand enveloped around the other breast. He bit the nipple in his mouth and pinched the one in his hand at the same time. Elle's back arched automatically and pushed her breast farther into his mouth. His tongue flicked around the areole making her hips jerked.

She moaned helplessly as he popped one nipple out of his mouth and sucked the other one in, giving it the same treatment. Elle was confused. She wasn't a virgin and she had her breast sucked before but never did it feel so good. What was Gabriel doing to her? Each time she looked into his green eyes she felt as if she were being swallowed. His eyes made her forget that what they were doing was wrong. People would criticize and judge them for this. Their mother would never forgive them. Why couldn't he see that?

Shivers racked her body as he kissed his was down her body. He stopped at her belly button laving her until she cried out. When he reached her panties he tugged on the crotch ripping them with little effort. He scooted down the bed until his head was buried between her legs. Elle tried to close her legs but he held them up with a hand under each thigh. He looked up at her:

"The first thing I told you was that I planned to eat this sweet pussy until you scream. Well here we go Ellie." His head lowered and his tongue speared between her lips.

Elle screamed as he licked from her clit to her slit. His hands held her thighs trapped in the air so she couldn't wrap them around his head. Gabriel moved up to her clit flicking his tongue rapidly as it turned hard and swelled. Her hips jerked and bucked as he licked her over and over. She moaned and screamed as he slurped nosily on her. The sounds were turning her on as he groaned like a starving man. Juice gushed out of her and he eager gulped it down. Sweat pooled on her body as she kept arching feeling like a bow being pulled.

Gabriel watched Elle break apart as he ate her. She was absolutely delicious with a tangy flavor. His cock was rock hard and he ground into the sheets. Her desperate cries were driving him insane; the bed was creaking with his thrust against the comforter. Her blue eyes were electric as she stared at him almost dazed her fists were clenched and straining against the bonds.

She couldn't breathe as he speared his tongue deep inside. In and out he pushed and Elle wasn't sure how much more she could take. She wanted it so badly it felt as if she would kill to get it, but Elle also knew if he made her come she would be destroyed. His lips encircled her clit and he began to suck hard on her. Elle's head whipped backwards and her eyes rolled as she froze almost in midair. With one more pull on her clit Elle started coming like a freight train. Her pussy clenched on air as she shrieked. Elle's body was uncontrollable and her head whipped side to side as her hips bucked wildly.

Green eyes peered at her as she flew a part. During her explosive orgasm Gabriel kept sucking on her clit. Prolonging her for as long as possible. He thought Elle was beautiful as her red hair flew wildly and her eyes screw shut. His cock felt like it was going to explode. When she at last fell to the bed replete and shivering he released her clit rose to his haunches and licked his sticky lips.

"That was fucking beautiful. I love watching you come, almost as much as I love sucking on that pussy," he whispered to her.

Elle lay on the bed almost dazed. What the hell just happened? She had never felt anything like that. Her body had become a plaything of Gabriel. She was destroyed. Somehow Elle knew this man would forever hold her soul and control her body. That one orgasm he had given he blown the countless ones Alec had given out of the freaking park. How was that possible? The comforter beneath her felt soaked. She blushed when she realized that was her juice on the bed.

Gabe reached around and pulled off his black tank. Elle saw he had true wash board abs and light pink nipples on top of thick pecs. The thick ropes of muscle on his arms and biceps showed his strength, and made Elle feel small and helpless. Had she really though she could've fought him off? He could crush her with one hand. He pulled his pajama pants down and his thick hard cock sprang free. Dear God. He was huge! It was at least nine and a half inches long and three inches thick. How the hell was he going to fit? Elle let out a frightened sound and tried to move up the bed.