Ellie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabe placed his hand on her lower belly to stop her. "It's okay I'll fit. You're so wet that it won't hurt, trust me." When she still looked skeptical he chuckled and kissed her nose and cheeks. "Ellie I promise I'll make it good. Just let me have you please. Fuck, I've been dreaming of this since I was seventeen." Elle was mortified she had just been eaten by her older brother and now she was going to have sex with him. There was no stopping him. Gabriel looked too determined and worst of all she wanted it. She wanted to feel him thrusting within her.

She felt ashamed. Why was she so awful? Her father would be turning in his grave. Her mother would be so disappointed in them both. Gabriel was running both their lives. How would she face Alec? Could she? As these questions started to form tears leaked out of her eyes.

"Sweet Ellie. Don't be afraid, because I love you. Now I'm going to make you mine." Elle squeezed her eyes shut as Gabriel whispered in her ear. She knew things would never be the same again.

Gabriel lifted up her right leg and put his cock to her entrance. Elle bit her lip as she felt him push and enter a couple inches. The sensation was weird. Nothing bigger than Alec's finger had ever been inside of her. Now Gabe was pushing more into her. As the pain began to grow Elle made a sound of distress. She knew this would never work. He was way too big and hard for her. As he thrust his hips again and drove in two more inches she cried out at the sharp pain.

"Shh Ellie it's going to be okay. Just breathe, I am almost there. I know it hurts and I'm sorry." Her tightness was killing him. He knew she would be small but Gabriel felt as if he were dying. It felt so good to be inside her. Finally after years of pining she was his. He shifted his weight onto his hands and thrust those last two inches breaking her virginity. When she let out a small scream he stopped and wrapped her in a hug.

He spoke through clenched teeth "I'm sorry! God I'm sorry. It will feel better I promise just breathe."

Elle certainly hoped so because this shit hurt! Ugh no wonder girls were afraid to lose their virginity. It was not fun! Gabriel was thick and hard and she felt like she was being split in two pieces. He held her and rubbed her back as she tried to breathe. "Are you okay?" he asked her. When she continued to breathe calmly Gabriel took that as a queue to continue. He pulled his hips back moaning at the soft tissue basically choking his cock.

It still hurt as he pulled back and Elle made a moan of distress but as he pushed back in slowly it felt a little better. He then pulled back again but this time it didn't hurt as much and when he pushed in once again she moaned but this time not in distress but in a tiny bit of pleasure. She looked at his face as saw he had his eyes closed in bliss. When he heard her moan Gabriel felt as if he could speed up a bit. He began a rhythmic thrusting of his hips.

"God Ellie you feel so fucking good." He groaned. His whole body felt as if her were floating. Finally she was his and damned if she thought she was going to leave him.

Her body felt different. She still felt as if she were being stretched but now the stretching felt nice. She was having sex with her brother and loving it. As he hit a certain spot inside her a high pitched squeak broke from her. Her eyes flew to Gabriel's mortified. He smiled down at her mischievously like he had done so many times before. He angled his hips and hit that spot over and over. Her cries rose and she was almost screaming as he began to drive into her forcefully.

By this time Gabriel was super excited "Yeah that's it let me hear how good it feels. Scream for me Ellie." He was pounding himself into her but she was giving him back the same pushing her hips up to meet him. The sounds of flesh hitting flesh filled the room. Her cries were making him dizzy and she felt so fucking good. He was going to come so hard it was scaring him. Elle's back kept bowing like a drawn bow and her pussy kept clenching. The feeling in her belly was growing larger by the second and she was afraid it was going to kill her.

Gabriel moved his hand down and pressed firmly on her clit and Elle shrieked at the top of her lungs as she convulsed coming so hard it almost hurt. She couldn't breathe and didn't know how to control it. All she knew was Gabriel had brought her to this point. He had made her break apart. She felt his hips start to jerk as he gave a horse shout and began shooting within her. He was coming hard and holding onto her for dear life. Spurt after spurt shot into Elle's body as the both jerked and moaned in the midst of a climax that was uncontrollable. When she was done Elle collapsed on the bed sweaty and more tired than she had ever been in her entire life. Gabriel lay on top of her nuzzling her neck.

He laughed softly "I knew it would be like this Ellie. Hot and explosive. God I love you so much."

As she lay there Elle realized that she might love him back but one thought was resounding in her mind. Oh god what now?