Ellie Ch. 02

Story Info
He responds in kind.
905 words
3.49
29.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 11/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

I know it's not very long, but I decided to post what I have and find out what everyone thinks about it. Please vote and send feedback. I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible if you do.

Also, if there are any problems with it in terms of anatomy, please bring it to my attention. I'm still new at this.

***

"I'm gonna cum!" she screamed and clenched her thighs together.

Quickly, Blaine pulled back, letting the tidal wave of pleasure pass her by. One more lick or even a slight nuzzle would send her over the edge into oblivion. Ellie cried out in frustration and tried to finish herself off with her fingers, but he would have none of that. He grabbed her wrists before she could reach her shaved pussy. She whimpered and pounded his back with her legs. He had been putting her through this sweet misery for the past half an hour and still he had not allowed her the release she desired so forcefully. He wouldn't, couldn't, until she gave in.

"Why wont you let me cum?" she cried, her angelic face covered in sweat from the exertion he had been putting her through.

"You still haven't told me what I wanna hear." Enough time had passed that he could lick her from bottom to top and not give her climax. "How did you find out about your present?"

It was her birthday in three days, yet she had found one of his gifts early. A pair of edible bra and panties was what he had planned to give her, but now he had to rely on his other three presents. He could make due with what he had, but if she found another he was going to have to look for something else or spend a lot of time pleasuring his wife in anyway she wished. Twenty-eight hours, if he remembered correctly.

It was idealistic of them to think that they could actually make love for twenty-eight hours straight, so they just broke it down into one or two hour blocks whenever the winner wanted. Blaine, of course, didn't mind having to preform. He had incredible stamina, taking as long as forty to fifty minutes before releasing his jets of sticky, hot cum deep inside of her. Though that tended to only happen on his second wind, which meant that they usually started the night off with her giving him a blow job or a hand job. Then the fun truly began.

Shaking his head, he realized he wasn't teasing her properly. She had almost stopped sweating and her fingers no longer itched towards her cunt. Delicately, he took a few more licks, prolonging the pleasurable agony. Soon his expert tongue had her gasping for breath.

He released one of her hands just long enough to catch it in the other. Blaine didn't quite trust her not to bring herself off just yet. With his free hand, he chose to rub her clit, bringing her closer, faster. They were getting very messy together. His technique was failing and her love juices were getting all over the kitchen table.

She moaned, "I checked the, ungh, internet history on the–oh yeah, right there–the computer. I, oh, found, uhn, the web site–yes, mmm, harder–you were looking at and checked the, oh, the, uhm, yes, right there darling. Yes, yes, please, almost there. Just a little bit, no, don't stop, please. . ." the rest of what she was saying got jumbled up in a bunch of whimpering to vent her sexual tension. Again, her hands reached for her sopping wet pussy, but he was stronger and held her back.

"You checked the?" he asked, tasting her liquids on his lips.

"I don't know! Please, just let me cum!" she begged.

"I dunno," he drawled. "What do I get out of it?"

"Anything." she pleaded.

"Anything?" he asked.

"ANYTHING! JUST LET ME CUM!"

"Hmm," he pondered thoughtfully. "Alright, I'll finish you off if you walk around the house naked for the next two days. No clothing what-so-ever. If a guest comes over you can only wear, at most, a T-shirt. No bras or panties."

"Anything you say, precious." she whined.

Taking his time, he slowly slithered his tongue out towards her quivering sex. Inhaling her musky scent, he dove in, attacking her clit. His right hand plunged two fingers inside of her as his other released her hands and started playing with her nipples. With her gorgeous blue eyes bulging and her mouth opened wide, she let out a high pitched squeal that should have been shattering the windows. She came with a vengeance, filling his mouth with her sweet cum. He opened his mouth wide to catch it all, but still some dribbled down onto the table top.

Soon it was over. Ellie lay in a sheet of her own sweat and cum, her eyes closed and mouth slightly open. It took Blaine a very short time to realize that she was out like a light. Must have been intense, he thought.

Lingeringly, he picked her up in his arms. She was very tiny, barely weighting more than one hundred pounds. He laid her head in the crook of his arm and started walking toward the bedroom. A small smile played on his cum soaked lips. She wasn't going to walk straight for a week.