Ellie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,748 Followers

But she didn't want his sperm in her throat: she'd had that already, and so she released his cock with a soft plopping sound and shuffled forward to crouch over him, rolling him gently on his back and reaching to grasp the length of his shaft, to place its swollen head against the crevice into her body. Jesus! It felt big. Maybe she was too tight? She placed her hands either side of her pussy and pulled the lips apart, feeling him engage in the tiny orifice between them, and she grunted slowly as she gradually lowered her body.

Jason awoke to a feeling of intense pressure on his cock. He reached down to grasp it and found a pair of warm thighs straddling him, and he understood what was happening. A surge of fierce joy suffused him and he clasped his sister's waist.

'Christ, Ellie... Ah, Jesus! What are you doing?' His voice was a croak.

'It's tight, it's tight.' Her words were barely a murmur in the quietness of the room.

It was tight, Jason thought. He could feel his rod bending under her weight and he lifted her a little to relieve the pressure. 'Put some spit on it,' he whispered.

'I did, with my mouth.' There was mischief in her voice. 'Didn't you feel it?'

'Then put some more on.' He waited until he felt sudden wetness smeared on the tip and then the grasp of her fingers to align the shaft. She hunkered down and the pressure suddenly returned as the head pressed hard against her flesh for a few moments before breaking through the tight restriction with a sudden rush.

'Aaah, fuck!' she'd bent forward and her lips were close to his ear. 'Jesus, that's big! Wait...wait.'

Jason kept still. He could feel her cunt gripping him like a vice and the grip of her hands on his upper arms, and hair brushed against his face in a fragrant cloud. I'm inside Ellie he thought. My cock is inside my sister. A sudden picture of how it would look rushed into his brain: her slim body crouching, bottom poised and his bell-end embedded between the tight little lips of her labia. Her face would be screwed up in pain, her bottom lip held between her little white teeth, and she'd be holding her breath in that funny way she had when she was concentrating. The image was intoxicating and he lifted his hands to seize the cheeks of her bottom, fingers curling between them to touch the point of their union.

In the darkness he heard the hiss of her lungs as she finally breathed out, and he heard her soft whispered words. 'You're inside me, Jason, just the tip. Can you feel it?'

'I can...Jesus, Ellie - you're tight!'

'Do you want to go deeper?'

'All the way.'

'All right - let me...ah, just slowly, slowly.' He felt her bottom descending as she lowered herself, felt the heat envelop him. Her cunt was like a steel band and he fancied he could hear her flesh popping and creaking as he levered aside the satin walls.

'How's that?' she asked in the darkness. He was half way inside.

'Lovely...that's lovely.' His voice was breathless. 'You're so tight. I thought you'd - uh, you know - well, done this before.'

'Only once.' She'd arrested the movement and was balanced over him, half his cock motionless inside her. 'Just the once.'

Jason was astonished. He'd thought she'd have had sex far more. He opened his mouth to respond but she was talking again, a whispered gust of words. 'He wasn't as big as you,' she said. 'At least, I don't think so. It was my first time.' He could sense her remembering; hear the emotion in her voice. 'He - came quickly and that was it, really...not like now - nothing like this.'

She was silent for a few moments, her body still above his, and then in a sudden rush she lowered her body until the soft cushions of her buttocks rested on his thighs. In the darkness he heard the soft expiration of her breath, and then she was whispering again, her lips close to his ear. 'Fuck, Jason...ah, that's right in me! Can you feel it?' She clenched her abdominal muscles, squeezing his shaft inside her. 'Can you feel that?'

Jason nodded but realised she couldn't see him. 'I can,' he said. 'I can feel you gripping me.'

'It's right inside,' she repeated. There was a sense of wonder in her voice. 'I can feel my brother inside me...right up inside. This is sooo wrong, Jason.'

'I wish I could see it. Can we put on the light?'

'No! They might come in to see what we're doing up so late.'

'What about the curtains?'

'All right.' She lifted herself smoothly and his cock fell from her body with a soft plop. He heard her footsteps shuffling to the window and the sound of the drapes being pulled aside, and the room was suddenly suffused with moonlight.

In a moment she was beside him, straddling his body. 'Now, where were we?' her fingers sought him out, his shaft darker against the pale skin of her fingers. She pressed the head into her body and he saw it disappear. 'Ah, ah...that's nice...or was it deeper?'

'Deeper, I think.' Jason's voice was a croak.

'Hmmm...I think you're right.' In the pale light he could see her face smiling down at him, her eyes glinting with amusement. 'A bit deeper or a lot?'

'A lot...a lot.' He grasped her hips and tried to pull her down but she resisted.

'Hey! Not so fast.' She lowered her bottom a little and his cock edged into her. 'You won't get to fuck your sister often, so make it last.'

Jason lay back and watched her: the set of her head as she stared down at his face, the graceful column of her neck and the amazing bone structure of her shoulders. Her breasts were small but exquisitely formed, perfectly balancing the curve of her waist and the swell of her hips. In the moonlight her skin appeared almost translucent, like that of a little Sprite painted with a shimmering effervescence, and this, together with her diminutive size, gave the impression of extreme youth. He experienced a sudden surge of lust and reached up to grasp her waist, his fingers almost encircling her, and this added to the sense that he was fucking someone much younger than him.

Beneath his hands he could feel her muscles flexing as she began to ride him - a slow, languorous motion like a ship in heavy seas, corkscrewing through the long breakers. Her cunt enveloped him, devoured him: lifting to the point of separation so that its lips barely held him in, and then descending with a twist of her waist to engulf the full length. In the silence of the room he could hear their union: the soft squishing as their juices merged, the quiet slap of their flesh as he bottomed out and the gentle panting of her breath. Her hands were on his chest, pressing down to give her leverage, and her eyes glinted in the moonlight as she stared down into his face.

'Did you ever imagine we'd be doing this?' she whispered.

'Not in a million years.' It was true. In all the time they had lived as brother and sister he'd never thought of her sexually - until last month, and even then he had hardly dared to think of it.

'Mum and Dad are right on the other side of that wall,' she said. 'What do you think they would say if they knew their children were fucking?'

'They wouldn't believe it. They think you're a little goody two-shoes.'

Ellie giggled. 'And now I've got my brother's cock in my hungry little snatch, and I'm loving it.' She wriggled her hips. 'Stirring it like a spoon in a pot of honey.'

Jason said. 'All sticky and sweet.'

'It is, isn't it?' She stopped moving and leaned forward to examine where they were joined, but it was in shadow so she lifted herself to watch his cock flop clear with a soft plop. The foreskin had rolled back and the head was massively swollen, almost black in the silvery light.

'Jesus,' Ellie said. 'Fuck. Did that thing fit inside me?'

'Sure did.'

She lifted it with her fingers to engage it in her slot. 'So let's see how.'

Jason eased his hips upward and they both watched as the bulbous head pressed against her, the pressure building briefly before it crowned between her vulval lips. 'Fuck, Jason - that feels...full,' Ellie gasped. She laughed softly. 'You know, the other guy I had thought he was pretty special with girls but I see now that he really wasn't. It's funny how comparisons give you such a sense of perspective.'

'So you'll be trying out a few more guys for comparison?'

'Not likely. If they're bigger I don't want them and if they're smaller I still don't want them.'

Jason smiled up at his sister's face. 'You know that size doesn't matter, right? It's what you do with it.'

'Really?'

'Sure. You want me to show you?'

Ellie nodded, her eyes bright. 'Yep.'

'All right then. You'll need to get off me.'

She lifted herself off her brother and he rolled upright, maneuvering to kneel behind her. 'Bend over,' he said. 'More...so your tits are against the mattress. More. Lift up your butt...that's it.' She felt his hands on her thighs, opening them a little, and then the slippery touch of his cock against her slit. 'Have you done it this way before?' he asked.

'No...but I've seen it.'

'Doggie...my favourite,' Jason said. He held her waist and thrust his hips forward, watching as he began the long slide into his sister. Her buttocks were small but beautifully formed like little round apples, and he held them apart to better watch his penetration.

'I wish you could see this,' he gasped. Her cunt felt like a velvet glove gripping him.

'What?' her voice was breathless.

'Me going into you...ah, fuck! That's good.'

She grunted softly, hunkering down to better accept the shaft sliding into her. 'Tell me what you can see.'

'Uh - its going in...looks tight, Sis. Your lips are really stretched around it, like a rubber band.'

'It feels tight.' She wriggled her bottom. 'Does that feel nice for you?'

Jason nodded, his eyes fixed on where they were joined. It seemed incredible to think the slippery little hole into which he was feeding his cock was his sister's. He felt a moment of guilt but it was too good to stop, so he continued to thrust forward until he was buried to the hilt.

'Jesus...ah, stop, Jay!' her voice was muffled, face pressed into the rumpled sheets.

'You OK?' he whispered.

'Yes...yes. It's so deep. Just hold it there for a moment...ah, I think you're touching something inside me.'

Jason held himself still, his loins pressed against her buttocks. Between its cheeks he could see the root of his cock, the only part of it not inside her. He'd never thought of himself as particularly big but it looked very thick against the little round cupcakes either side of it, and in a sudden moment of insight he imagined how the bulk of his shaft wedged inside her slender body would look, reaching up towards her waist. Beneath his fingers she was twitching, like a small animal newly transfixed by an arrow, and the iron grip of her vulva pulsed spasmodically around his turgid flesh.

For a few moments longer he remained still, reveling in the delicious feeling of his sister's body, and then he drew his hips back, watching as the shaft emerged from between her grasping lips. It glistened in the pale light and she groaned softly as it withdrew.

'That's lovely, Jay.' Her voice was filled with wonder. 'Put it back in...push it in.'

Jason grasped her waist and fucked her slowly. She was rocking with him, caught up in the rhythm; her body moving not only back and forth to meet his thrusts, but up and down too, hips lifting as he withdrew and then hunkering down to absorb the length of his shaft. Her fingers crept to her buttocks, holding them apart to allow deeper access. Each time he thrust a rim of white gathered at the point of their union, and as he withdrew it clung to his rod like a watermark to show how deep he had been. The sensation was exquisite: every nerve ending tingling as he stroked back and forth and the head of his cock felt massive, almost as if it were still growing inside her.

His eyes feasted on her body: the small neat head pressed against the mattress; the hair spread in a shining curtain to hide her face. He could see her neck beneath it, slender and graceful, and the set of her shoulders and the flawless pale skin of her back, moving rhythmically in tune with his thrusts. She was so small: the waist barely bigger than the span of his hands and the tiny buttocks as round as oranges. Her hands still grasped them, the long fingers curled around the peachy flesh to dip into the crack and he caught a flash of her crimson nails close to the little brown ring of her anus. It was moving, the pressure of his cock causing it to bulge with each thrust, the tiny orifice opening slightly as if beckoning. He experienced a sudden surge of lust and leaned forward to thrust deeper.

It's Ellie, he thought. My sister. I'm really inside my sister. How did it come to this? They had lived together for more than eighteen years, two separate people joined only by common blood - but now they were joined by the thick shaft buried within her, their juices mingled, the froth from her pussy smeared over his rod and her low groans of pleasure ringing in his ears. She loves it. She loves being fucked by her brother.

He imagined the head of his cock buried within her, cleaving aside the walls of her cunt to reach far inside her sleek little body. That tight, wet, cloying little tube, holding him in...undulating as she moved, stroking him. Waiting to receive his semen, to be filled by him. He envisaged his seed churning in his balls, eager to burst into his sister, to fill her.

The image was intoxicating and he felt the first seeds of his orgasm growing in his brain.

'I - uh, I'm going to cum, Ellie,' he whispered. 'Just a bit...keep still, keep still - don't move.' He felt her comply, her body motionless, and he continued to thrust as the pinnacle of his pleasure expanded, spinning upwards toward that exquisite point of no return when the jets of his seed would be released. His thrusts grew slower, forcing it to last, to slow the inexorable rise of his cum. He drew his cock back so only the head was within her, rubbing, rubbing, each nerve ending in the great bulbous head an exquisite needle of pleasure. The silver bubble of his pleasure expanding, filling his brain, his body, his whole being until that infinitesimal moment before he came.

And at that instant Jason stopped thrusting. His cock was just within his sister's body, the rim visible but the tip still within her, and his orgasm collapsed with the sudden loss of stimulation. His cock jerked briefly and a thin stream of his seed entered his sister's body - not in the powerful jets of a full cum, but as a precursor.

'I can feel it,' Ellie murmured. 'Jesus...your cumming inside me. It's hot, Jay.' There was wonder in her voice. She began to move, to press back to take him deeper, but he held her hips.

'Not yet,' he gasped. 'Wait...uh, God...don't move.'

For long moments the two figures were frozen: her crouching, full of wonder as the heat of his sperm seeping into her; and he gasping, his fingers hard on her flesh and his cock leaking into her body as the seeds of his orgasm retreated. The room was filled with little sounds: her soft sighs of contentment and his rasping breath and the soft thudding of their hearts, until at last he began to move again.

'How did you do that?' she asked. It was new to her, something she'd never even heard of.

'You stop just on the brink,' he said. He was sliding deeper now, her tube lubricated with his seed. The fucking seemed softer, somehow. 'Just on the brink...sometimes it doesn't work and you cum anyway.'

She twisted her head around to look up at him. 'But you did. I felt it.'

Jason shrugged. 'Only a little. I can give you more but I want you to cum first.'

'Then get on top of me,' she said. 'I want to see your face.' She waited until he withdrew and turned to lie on her back, staring up at him with hungry eyes. What was happening was unimaginable - but here he was, her little brother kneeling before her with his cock bobbing, dripping, waiting to plunge it back inside her - and she was loving it.

'I want you to cum into me again,' she whispered, 'but deep this time.'

'I will, I will.' He clambered over her and pressed his knob into her slot, grunting softly as it slid into her body, feeling her legs close over his back. Her face was close to his and he pressed his lips to hers. She opened her mouth and their tongues slithered over one another, and his hips began to pump rhythmically.

Ellie's mind was filled with conflicting thoughts, each colliding with the others: the dreadful wrongness of what they were doing; the delicious feel of her brother's cock sliding back and forth inside her; the terror of discovery. Every nerve ending was tingling, alive, as if they had been waiting for this moment to awaken. She had never felt so aware, so empowered, so much in control. Her relationship with Jason had always been one of indifference - but now he was gasping above her, grunting softly as he rummaged inside her body...and it was she who had instigated it: she who was in charge. She clasped his shoulders, feeling the rubbery texture of his muscles under her touch, and she felt his breath hot against her neck.

'Faster,' she whispered, 'move faster...ah, ah, yes, that's it. Fuck me deep.' Jason's thrusts became more frenetic and the feeling of control fizzed in her brain. He'll do anything I tell him, she thought. Anything to be inside me, to feel my grasping little cunt around him. She lifted her legs higher, her ankles locked together, and rolled her hips upward to take him deeper. Above the soft groans and sighs she could hear his thighs slapping against her buttocks with each thrust and beneath her the mattress twanged softly. I'm being fucked hard, and I love it, she thought. And he's going to fill me with his juice.

The thought triggered the memory of watching Jason stroking his cock only...what - a week ago? It seemed like an age. She'd been surprised by the thickness of his shaft and the way the bulbous head had glistened as his skin slid back and forth over it, and the amount of jism that had spurted from it to splatter thick as cream over the trembling skin of his belly. And now that same cock was inside her, levering aside the twitching walls of her cunt, waiting like a loaded gun to fill her. Dear God, I'm going to be filled by my brother's sperm.

'Cum inside me, Jason,' she demanded. 'Fill up your big sister now...give it to me.' She began to move with him, rolling her hips with each thrust, her hips bearing down to grasp at him with each withdrawal. 'Spurt into me...yes, yes.' The words tripped from her lips like hot coals. 'It's me...Ellie...your sister. Do you like fucking your sister?'

'God, yes!' Jason's voice was strained. 'I love it.'

'Then fill me up.'

Jason lifted himself with his arms and stared down at Ellie's face as he fucked her. He felt the warmth of her thighs gripping him and the clasp of her heels on his back, and the ridge around the rim of his cock was rubbing something inside her - back and forth, back and forth, an exquisite sensation beyond description. She was so tight - but it was silky tightness... gripping, clutching, massaging the length of his shaft.

He regarded her face, seeing the features he knew so well: the little oval face now contorted in pleasure; the soft, wet lips apart and the gleam of her little white teeth behind them. Her hair was spread over the pillow and her eyes were on his face: those beautiful dark eyes staring up at him, filled with an expression of wanton lust, and when she spoke again her voice was hoarse with pleasure.

'God Jason...yes...yes...that's it! Just like that...ah, fuck, fuck. Jesus God, I'm cumming...I'm cumming!'

Ellie's face screwed up as her orgasm crashed upon her like a Tsunami. She thrust her hand over her mouth to stifle the scream that burst from her lips: it was like nothing she had ever experienced before, as if her body had been suddenly seized by an irresistible force that whisked her upwards through a maelstrom of bursting stars and roaring water. She was gasping, twitching, her hands clutching, fingers clawing. She could feel her pussy spasming in tight little contractions, seizing the shaft buried within it like a fist pumping, pumping, and her breath locked in her throat until she thought she might drown.

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,748 Followers