Ellie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could taste the salt of her tears as she sobbed. She ran over into the living room no longer caring about her dirty boots mucking up the plush white carpet she grabbed her mother's shoulders and began to shake her. "Wake up! He's not coming back! HE'S DEAD OKAY? Stop acting like this. Wake up!" Elle raised her right hand for what she wasn't even sure when she felt strong hands encase her shoulders.

"Damn Ellie stop! You're hurting her." Gabe wrapped one hand around her stomach and the other around her shoulders and pulled her off of their mother. Elle's body shook with uncontrollable sobs as he picked her up and walked backwards into the kitchen. through her tears she could see Sarah was crying too but she did not care. It felt good to hurt her. It was that thought that mae Elle cry out in anguish. Gabe turned her around and looked into her face when he saw the pain there he tried to pull her against his leather jacket but she resisted and he released her.

Elle stumbled out of Gabe's arms. She stopped to look at both of them, "I'm done being your nurse and nanny." She then turned and ran up the stairs into her room. she slammed the door and twisted the lock. With her back against the door she sank to the floor and let the sobs rack her body. She cried for so many things. She cried for the father she had lost. For the mother who refused to let go of sadness. She cried because she felt guilty for Gabe's feelings for her and she cried because she knew if her father knew how she felt he would hate her. Once she had enough strength Elle took off her black boots and stumbled into her bed. She burrowed under the pink coverlet and fell into an exhausted sleep. She didn't see Gabe come into her using the key their mother kept in her room.

He sat the plate of chocolate cookies onto her night stand. This made him chuckle. Gabe remembered he use to bring Elle cookies whenever she was upset because he couldn't stand to see her hurt. He and Elle used to be so close but he had decided to put distance between them because his feelings.He missed the sister who use to burst into his room whenever she felt like it just to chat. He missed her smile. And that night when he had took her so carelessly he chanced making her hate him forever.Something he could never live with. To him Elle was the only thing full of love and happiness in his life. Corny as that sounded he did need her. More than he needed air. Gabe had decided that there was a way to have the relationship they used to have plus for them to be in love. He only had to show her. He closed the door quietly as he exited her room. His plan was already in action.

12