Ellie Forever Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack's seduction continues and the teasing escalates.
3.1k words
4.66
6.3k
3

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 05/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom and Maddie were setting the food on the table I was sitting at. "Hush girls and sit and eat" Maddie said. "Jack, you too." Mom echoed.

The two giggling girls sit across from me, hardly making eye contact with anyone but each other, except sneaking a look at me and giggling again at each other. No doubt that Ellie already spilled the beans to Addie, as to what happened in the barn earlier. Those two had no secrets between them. Mom sat next to me, and Maddie at the end of the table.

The table got quiet as we began to eat. That's when my eyes started to roam, and the torture began. I notice to my right that Maddie was cutting through her meat, and as she sawed at it her boobs began to sway and bounce. I tore my eyes from her and noted to my left that mom's sun dress gaped open and when she leaned forward to take a bite, revealing a mile of cleavage for my viewing pleasure. In frustration, I glanced across the table to the girls, and was greeted with two sets of hard nipples staring back at me.

I heard the girls giggling again having caught me staring at our mothers, then at them. I decided to keep my eyes on my plate and shoveled my lunch in as fast as possible, so I could remove myself from this room of torture, before mom or Maddie caught me perving out on all the flesh they proudly displayed.

"Mom, Maddie I'm done do you need any more help, or can I head home, I hear xbox calling my name." I asked.

"You may go home if Maddie doesn't need anything." Mom replied.

"I think you worked hard enough around here today handsome, you only have one small job left and that is to give your mother and I a hug." Maddie winked.

The giggle from the girls didn't go unheard by me, when Maddie said the word "hard".

I stood and turned to mom, as she stood. I told mom bye as she pulled me into her and squeezed me hard against her while kissing my neck, pulling another giggle from the girls.

"Thanks for helping today, I love you baby." I'll be home shortly, she whispered into my neck.

I was blushing when I turned to Maddie, she pulled my face down to hers and gave me a peck on the lips and then plastered herself to me, smashing her big tits into my bare chest. My blush increased when I felt her hard nipples poking at my chest, and my dick had begun filling just before, when my mom kissed my neck. It was now hard as a crow bar, and I'm sure Maddie felt it because as we parted, she had a startled look on her face, but recovered quickly with a warm smile.

I turned and left for home, I started to jog but learned that trying to run with a boner is not easy, so I resume walking trying to clear the events of the day from my head. I got home and thought about cranking one off to ease to pressure from my blue balls, but remembered mom saying she would be along shortly. Instead, went to my room and fired up the xbox only to discover that the internet was down again.

The images from the day were swimming around in my head and I couldn't escape them. I decided that I would go to my happy place, the place I went when I needed to think, or to simply avoid everyone.

I exited via the back door and headed for the woods to the back of our property. The back side of our woods butted up to Nick and Maddie's property. I reached the edge of our woods and climbed the 2x4 ladder that took me up to my childhood treehouse. Now my treehouse was not the normal tiny plank poorly assembled treehouse. Dad and Nick built this thing when we first moved in. Ellie and Addie and I have logged many of hours of play time in the treehouse over the years. As we got older the girls no longer found it fun anymore and it had become my personal retreat.

I reached the trap door and flipped it open. I crawled through and flipped the door shut again. Over the years, I had brought various things up here for convenience. I have a battery radio, a pair of binoculars and a mattress and a pillow, for the occasional overnight camp outs.

I went to the bed and flopped down on my back, staring at the ceiling trying to make sense of the day in my head. All I accomplished was bringing back to the forefront of my mind all the images that got seared in my mind today. First it was Ellie and her ass showing through her holy jeans, then her newly discovered perfect tits. My mind then replayed the erotic scene my parents acted out in front of mine and Ellie's spying eyes. Then almost getting Ellie naked in the barn to Addie staring agape at my dick. Finally, Maddie smashing her big fat boobs into my chest, stabbing me with her rock-hard nipples.

"Fuck it!" I spat. I slid my shorts down and let my aching hard cock out and decided I was relieving this unbearable pressure in my balls, before they spontaneously combusted. I got about three good slow strokes in, when I heard voices in the distance.

I rolled out of the bed, cock flopping in the breeze, and peeked out the window facing back toward Ellie's house. From this vantage point you can see most of their farm, their pond that we all swam in regularly was about 50 yards from my treehouse. The treehouse over the years has become more camouflaged by the overgrowth of the branches. From the ground it was difficult to catch sight of the treehouse because the branches have grown to cover it. I looked down at the pond and saw Maddie and my mom approaching the pond, talking and laughing as they walked. They stopped when they got to the little beach Nick had made. Maddie dropped a canvass bag she normally brings to the pond. Mom reached in the bag and pulled a couple of oversized beach towels out and spread them out on the sand.

Maddie turned speaking to mom "do you think Jack will be home for a bit?"

Mom looked up and replied, "He will be all night playing xbox, he hasn't had time to play for a while, and he has to get his fix, why do you ask?"

"Well it's nice and steamy in the afternoon sun and I thought I could do a little skinny dipping and nude sunbathing if we are sure Jack will be occupied a while, my pale tits and ass could use some sun." She grinned.

"That shouldn't be a problem, I think I'll join you." Mom smiled.

I'm in my treehouse with my shorts looped around my left ankle listening to their conversation, thinking to myself, holy shit this day is like out of the twilight zone! Maddie started digging around in her bag, and mom kicked her sandals off and walked to the edge of the water and dipped her toe in.

"Oh Maddie, the water is perfect." Mom sighed. "I think we should swim to the floating dock and catch the sun from there" mom said.

"Good idea, I'm grabbing the sun screen, so your perfect white boobs don't get fried. Maddie chuckled.

"Ok flirt! I'll see you out there" Mom called over her shoulder.

Mom stepped up on the pier and walked to the end next to the diving board. She glanced back toward Maddie and then turned half way in my direction, so I was looking at her profile. Mom reached down to the hem of her sundress and pulled it up revealing that her sundress matched the tiny little thong she was wearing. My God my mom's ass was perfect, the scene of her bent over the table this morning flashed through my mind, and I watched as she continued pulling her dress over her head exposing her full heavy boobs to me, and then shimmying out of her thong. My dick was twitching now as it bounced with my pulse.

She turned and stepped onto the diving board, boobs jiggling and swaying as she approached the end of the board. I looked down, now that she was facing me head on, and got an eye full of her little pink pussy, she had just a small closely cropped strip of pubic hair above her pussy that I couldn't see this morning. She gave a little bounce that set her tits in motion and dove into the water. Mom rolled to her back when she surfaced and her pink erect little nipples made an appearance as she floated, gently kicking toward the floating dock. My dick was aching badly by this point and I was about to start cranking on it when I glanced and saw movement from Maddie.

She was pulling her top over her head and I was mesmerized at the sight of her big heavy tits swaying back and forth as she pulled her top free and tossed it. She took a couple of steps and bent down and picked up the sun screen and stuck it between her teeth. She popped the snap on her dinky jean shorts and shimmied out of them, causing her beautiful boobs to gyrate and bounce. Once she kicked them to the side, I realized that she was commando.

My eyes shot to her pussy. It was perfectly clean shaven. I decided that I was looking at the events of the day all wrong. I decided that I was having not the most torturous day, but the best day of my life. I didn't have any more time to think about it though, because Maddie was now moving to the diving board, and I didn't want to miss her jumping in.

She didn't bounce like mom did, she simply leaned into the water. Her heavy breasts swung as she went horizontal for a second before diving in. She surfaced and swam toward the dock, her ass muscles flexing as she went.

Maddie climbed the dock ladder and knelt next to mom, who was face down sunning her back side. Maddie grabbed the sun screen from between her teeth, and said, "I better put some lotion on your butt, or you will be trying to explain to your man how your bare ass got burned" she giggled.

"You're just looking for an excuse to fondle my ass, you lesbo." Mom replied.

Maddie giggled again and began rubbing the lotion into mom's ass cheeks. Mom squirmed a little and parted her legs just enough that her little pink walnut made an appearance. Mom turned and looked at Maddie smirking, that's good, I'm turning over anyway. She rolled over and took the lotion and began massaging it into her boobs, and then down to her pussy, and covered it to keep from burning there also.

Maddie started rubbing the lotion into her heavy boobs and flopped on her back. I had a perfect view of both Maddie and Mom, both butt naked and tits up, pussies facing me, and I stopped and stared back and forth between the two, insuring that the image will be etched in my memory for eternity.

They talked casually back and forth while I began slow stroking my aching dick. They were so sexy, laying there with their big tits puddled on their chests, leg slightly apart showing their pussies to me. I couldn't last a lot longer and I started squeezing harder as I stroked myself.

The trap door squeaked, and I turned, dick in hand to see Ellie peeking at me. I froze in place, shocked and embarrassed. She crawled on up and turned back to the door waving frantically. Addie's head popped through the door and she paused when she took her second look for the day at my dick. My brain kicked in and I hastily yanked my shorts back up. The girls were now laughing uncontrollably, but at a hush tone.

Addie stopped laughing first and said, "Sorry Jack, we didn't know you were up here."

Ellie said "No shit, we didn't know and don't be embarrassed, nobody could take what you've been through today. Jack, we have a story to tell you, normally I'd say you'll never believe it, but seen you see what you're seeing right now, you probably will." Ellie said excitedly.

I was still speechless, so I just let her go on. Addie interrupted her "Jack you're gonna shit went you hear this. When you went home earlier, we told mom that we were tired and gonna watch a movie and maybe nap a little. We were in my room in the basement and channel surfed for quite a while before we got thirsty. Ellie goes up the stairs to get us a drink and comes right back down to get me." She described.

Ellie took over and said "I led her back up to the top of the stairs and we watched mom kiss Lucy on the lips. Jack, it wasn't a friendly quick peck on the lips, the were playing tonsil hockey, Lucy had her hands in moms hair pulling her to her, and mom had Lucy's dress hiked up squeezing her ass."

Pointing out the window, I replied "Whoa, I guess this makes more since now. The way they were acting on the dock, and all."

"I know, we followed them out here, figuring they might be sneaking off for a little freaky fun. We heard them too and watched them rubbing on each other and acting all horny and shit." Addie remarked.

The three of us looked out the window again and listen to mom telling Maddie about me and Ellie catching her naked at our house this morning. Maddie laughed and said, "I bet Jack liked that!"

"I'm his mom, I'm sure it made him gag, and scarred him for life." Mom added.

"Ha, I guess you didn't catch him staring at all of us girls today. When he hugged me, I felt his boner against my stomach, so don't think he isn't looking, hell, he is a teenage boy with raging hormones, I'm shocked that he can handle the girls teasing him all the time." She chuckled.

"Girls? You tease the shit out of him too, Miss No bra with my big fat ole titties." Mom replied.

"Sorry Luce, are you mad? I don't intend to tease him, but when he looks at me it makes me feel pretty and wanted it's nice to know I can still turn heads." Maddie said.

"Its fine, I think he's clueless, only thing that boy cares about are his horse, truck and xbox." Mom giggled.

"I think you're the one clueless, your little baby boy is turning into a strong young man and he was all eyes at the table today. Luce, just look at how he follows the girls around, and does whatever they want." Maddie countered.

"Maddie, does Ellie or Addie like him? Maybe I should talk to him and make sure he treats them with respect." Mom worried.

"Wow! You ARE clueless Luce, Ellie is head over heels for that boy, and I'm pretty sure Addie is too." Maddie said.

"Really Maddie?"

"Hell yeah, I just hope my girls don't kill each other to get him." She scoffed. "Jack hasn't got a chance, Luce. He's in love just like the girls, he just doesn't know it yet. Just be patient the girls will show him." She said.

"I don't know, maybe we need to set some boundaries, or limit their time alone or something? The last thing we need is one or both of your girls knocked up." mom worried.

"Sweetie, I caught on to the way they acted around each other a year ago. I took the girls to the Dr. to start them on birth control then. I told them it was to help with cramps, so they didn't take it as a license to screw whatever walked by." Maddie stated proudly. She then added "Listen babe, our kids could do a lot worse than one another, I love your boy like my own, and I know you feel the same about the girls. Not to mention they already love each other, since they were raised together. Lucy, don't worry over them, let them sort it out together and learn how to be adults. They love each other and won't hurt one another. Jack would die before he let anything happen to either of the girls. So, relax." Maddie soothed.

"Maddie aren't you worried they are having sex?" mom asked. "Why worry? We were young once, we had kids when we were just a little older than they are. Besides, as close as they are, I don't know how we can stop them anyway, short of one of us moving off to parts unknown." She snorted.

The girls and I all sat there red faced and embarrassed at the conversation we were ease dropping on.

We sat in silence for a minute, not really making eye contact with each other. Mom and Maddie had grown silent, and seemed content just basking in the sun.

Addie broke the silence and said "Well...that was awkward. I think we should get outta here so we can beat them to the house."

"No, they might see us coming down the ladder or something!" Ellie added.

"Nah, we can sneak down, and go out the back way, away from the pond toward my house. We can chill at my house awhile." I insisted.

The three of us sneaked down the ladder, I went last, allowing first Addie to go down, I was able to get a nice down blouse shot of her shapely boobs as they bobbled around in her shirt.

I glanced over to Ellie to motion her to go and discovered that she had caught me checking out her sister's rack. She had a smirk on her face, shaking her head, she said "If you didn't get a good enough look, I guess you get another chance when I go."

"Whatever just go and be quiet about it brat" I retorted.

She moved to the ladder and paused long enough to jiggle her boobs at me just before she descended the ladder, giggled and climbed down. I quickly followed and we made our way back through the woods and into my backyard.