Ellie Forever Ch. 04

Story Info
Ellie hooks Jack.
3.6k words
4.68
6.4k
4

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 05/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we got in the house, the girls decided that we were going to pick a movie to watch. Addie suggested that we watch it in my parents room, so that we could lounge on the huge bed.

I peeled my T shirt off because it was very stuffy in our house. I told Ellie to pick out a movie, as I crawled on the bed and propped my head with two pillows. As Ellie was standing in front of the TV looking through the menu, Addie kicked off her sandals, and crawled in bed, and complained that I took the pillows.

I just stuck my tongue out at her.

"I guess you're going to be my pillow smart ass." Addie smirked.

"Mine too." Chimed Ellie.

They both crawled up beside me as the movie started and Ellie put her head on my shoulder, and Addie laid her head on my stomach. I realized pretty quick that the movie was a steamy romantic movie, and I complained.

Addie replied, "You could have picked it, but you chose to be lazy, so shut up and get over it, we like this movie."

"Whatever." I replied.

I was sprawled out on my back head propped with pillows and Ellie on my shoulder, and Addie's head on my stomach. There was a steamy scene right off the bat, a woman riding a dude, and clearly moaning. I became very aware that the two sisters were braless wearing tank tops and short shorts. I could feel Addie's breath on my lower abdomen. I could feel Ellie's warm heavy boob mashed into my side. I started to get hard, so I closed my eyes and decided to think of random things.

Ellie broke the silence" It's hotter than hell in here Jack". She whined.

"SHHHH Ell, I'm tired and gonna take a cat nap, this movie is dumb." I replied.

"It's not either" chirped Addie, "It's hot".

I awoke sometime later to silence. I looked down and could see straight down Ellie's tank top, her nipples were trying to poke through, and she was asleep. I looked on down and could tell that Addie was asleep also, she was still laying sideways using my stomach for a pillow. Her back was to me and I could feel her breath on my lower abdomen. I suddenly froze in panic, when I realized that I had a huge boner.

I tilted my head up to see over Addie and seen the huge tent in my shorts. Addie must have shifted lower on me as she slept, because her nose was like, an inch from my boner. I began thinking of random things again, trying to get rid of my boner before one of them seen it.

Just then Ellie stirred. She patted my chest and said, "that was a good nap, Jack." She then sat up and then looked at my boner and the proximity of it to her sister's face. She slowly laid back on my shoulder, turning her body into me. I felt the warmth of her boob on my side.

She brought her mouth to my ear and said, "I want to lay right here and snuggle until Addie wakes up and notices what is looking her in the eye." She whispered sexily. Her breath on my ear made my dick twitch.

She reached out and slowly pushed Addie's head down more, it was now almost touching the tent in my shorts. "Cut the shit Ell" I whispered. She giggled and squirmed around rubbing her boob into me more. "Knock it off, quit messing with my head." I whispered in reply. Again, more giggles.

I heard Addie's breathing change and she began to stir. Then she said, "Very impressive, Jack" as she rolled her head on my stomach to face me. She had a smirk on her face. I just rolled my eyes and sighed.

More giggles. Addie rolled off the bed and announced, "I don't want to see the rest of the movie, I'm going to the house."

Ellie replied, "there is only a half hour left." Addie responded that she knew and didn't care she was bored and going to the house. I watched Addie's ass switch back in forth, until she shut the door behind her taking the view from me.

Ellie turned into me and smiled. "Jack, is that lump because of me or my sister"?

"Ellie! You two are killing me, you gotta stop, I'm only human, you're driving me crazy". I answered.

With a sudden serious expression on her face, she said. "Well that's the thing, Jack. I don't want to stop, I need to have a serious talk with you Jack. No clowning around and I need you to tell me the truth, not what you think I want to hear. Can you do that?"

Not really knowing where this was headed, I nodded nervously. I realized immediately that she was nervous also, she was suddenly not looking at my face as she nervously drew little circles on my chest with her dainty little finger, trying to gather her thoughts. I rarely see her this way, I've spent most of my life around her and she is one of the strongest, most confident people I know.

I asked her, "Ell, what's the matter? What's wrong? Did someone mess with you or something?" I worried.

She quickly responded, "No, No Jack, it's not like that. What I want to tell you is very important and hard for me. One way or another it will change everything. It will either be the most wonderful thing to ever happen or it will be the worst thing, I'm scared because we are such close friends.

"Ell, slow down you're not making since, I don't even know what the hell you're talking about." She started to talk but I stopped her.

"Ell, you're my best friend, there is nothing you can say to me to change that, you are worrying me, just say what you need to say." I encouraged.

She blew out a breath, causing her boobs to momentarily distract me. I sat up, growing more worried that she was about to tell me that she wanted to move off for college or that our moms found out about us spying on them or something. I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her up to sit facing me, and her beauty struck me once more, her cleavage was mesmerizing.

She startled me from my gaze when she grabbed my face with both hands and re-directed my gaze to her face. That's when I noticed a small tear in the corner of her eye, it made my heart melt instantly, and filled me with rage all at the same time. I suddenly realized that this girl meant everything to me, I would do anything for her or to make her happy, she is suddenly the most important thing in the world to me. If someone caused her pain, I would crush them.

I begged her, "Ell, tell me who made you cry, I will break them in two, I won't allow anyone to cause you pain, please Ell, tell me who has caused you pain."

Her one tear fell to her cheek as she smiled slightly as she shook her headed, "Jack, there's no one for you to crush, or beat up. My tears are caused by you, Jack" she whispered.

"Ell, oh God, Ell, tell me what I did or said, I'll fix it!" I blubbered.

"Jack stop interrupting, it's gonna be fine, I'm not mad at you. You've asked me to just tell you what's on my mind, and I'm trying. Let me start at the beginning." She said calmingly.

"Remember when we first met?"

I nodded quickly.

"It was when we moved out here in the middle of nowhere next to your farm as we were starting third grade, right?" she asked.

"Yes, of course I do, I was all by myself always, there was nobody nearby my age and I wasn't happy. The people who your family bought your house from were nice, but they were old. When you moved here, I suddenly had two play mates, it was great and changed my life forever." I replied.

"Right, and the second day we lived here was the first day of school. I was scared, we had lots of friends from the city we lived in, but suddenly I live out in the country and no one I knew were close by." She continued, "The first day of school, Sam Duncan knocked all my books from my hands and pushed me down and told me I was ugly and started barking like a dog. Do you remember what happened next?"

"Yeah, I hated that dude, he was a bully, he always picked on smaller people and girls. I remember you were sitting flat on your ass when I walked up. I asked someone standing there what happened and Sam, said don't worry about it, and you yelled that he pushed you." I recalled.

"Right, but that wasn't all, as I was gathering my books, I heard a crunch. I looked up to see Sam holding his nose, and blood spraying everywhere, and when he shook that off, he turned back to you just in time to get his eye dotted!" she explained.

"Jack ever since that day, you have protected me and Addie from everything. When Todd Johnson spit on Addie in fourth grade, you knocked his front tooth out. When Walt Benson took my lunch in sixth grade, you gave me yours and smeared my lunch in his face. When creepy Gary Thompson, pinched me on the boob in ninth grade, you beat the shit out of him and made him apologize. When Chase Moreland kissed Addie on the lips and grabbed her ass, you threw him down the bleachers." She recalled.

"Jack, for years you have protected us, at first, I thought it was because of the way you were raised to respect and protect women, but a few years ago I realized that you didn't let anybody treat women bad, but if it were me or Addie, you made the point by clobbering the offender, that's when I realized you had real feelings for me and my sister." She said smiling.

I started to speak, but she stopped me again, and said "Shush dummy, I'm not finished. Jack I soon figured out that I have feelings of my own and I talked to Addie about it and she agreed and told me of her feelings for you also." She said.

At this point, my eyes were big as saucers, and I was trying to figure out my next words.

She beat me to it, "The reason I have tears in my eyes, Jack, is because I'm afraid that if you reject me, then I didn't just lose a potential boyfriend, I've also lost my best friend, and that would be the worst thing ever to happen to me and Addie, Jack. The reason it would be the worst is because I am totally and thoroughly in love with you Jack and I can't keep going like we are, it's driving me mad. Addie has been telling me for years to tell you, but I was too afraid. My plan was to tease and entice you into making a move." She sniffled.

I couldn't form words, I was floored, this woman that I had only recently realized was not only funny, strong, confident, and smoking ass hot, was in love with me. The words were lost on me, so I just reacted.

I snatched her up to me and grabbed her by the back of the head with both hand and kissed her deeply and as passionately as I could. This went on for like 30 seconds, and I broke the kiss because my words came to me.

"Ell, you are the most beautiful and wonderful person I have ever known, I do love you. You are the most precious thing in my life, and I would do anything for you and I'm sorry I didn't act on your advances, I guess I'm stupid, I had no idea. I wish I would have caught on, the teasing was unbearable, you caused me blue balls so many times, I thought I was going to jerk my dick clean off." I explained.

Ellie chuckled at the last comment and then wiped her tears and said, "Jack I'm so excited you feel the same." She squealed. She sealed the deal by kissing me again knocking me on my back and crawling up on my chest to finish the kiss.

I could feel her tits dragging up my chest as she kissed me. My head was spinning, and I couldn't believe the day's events.

I wrapped my hands around the small of her back and slid them down until I was cupping her ass cheeks, pulling her to my erection. I was replaying her words in my head and it occurred to me that she said Addie has feelings for me too.

I pushed on the front of her shoulders to put some space between us, and asked "What did you mean when you said Addie has feelings too?"

She smiled seductively and said "She is totally in love with you too, Jack. Don't worry about that right now, we will talk about it when we are finished, right now I'm gonna try something that I've seen on video a thousand times but never done myself." She grinned.

I was about to ask what the hell she was talking about, until she gave me one last kiss, shutting me up, and then slid down my body. She pulled the front of my shorts out and down past my erection, then on down until I was naked. She crawled back up and nudged my knees apart, staring at my erection.

She leaned forward and got within an inch of my rock-hard cock and said, "I've never done this before so tell me if it's not good for you."

All at once she had the head of my dick in her mouth.

I groaned, "Oh, God Ellie, Oh God."

She smiled with the head still in her mouth. "Does that feel good baby?" and she started bobbing. A few bobs later I could already feel my balls tingling.

"Oh God Ell, you have to slow down, I can't take much more, you're gonna make me cum, it feels too good." I warned.

She responded by cupping my balls and massaging them and using a lot more tongue. I reached out and curled my hand around the side of her head, not controlling her head but holding it. She responded by moaning and humming around my dick. I couldn't last any longer.

"Ellie, babe, I'm gonna cum in your mouth if you don't stop now!" I panted.

She pulled off my dick long enough to say, "It's okay, I want you to cum in my mouth, baby."

She rolled my balls a few more times while jerking me off, then took the head back in her mouth and bobbed quickly. I stared in her blue eyes as she bobbed, and it was all she wrote for me. I started moaning from deep inside me, I had never made myself cum like this one. My hips began to buck uncontrollably as the first rope of cum over took her mouth. There were several more following that one, and I was completely unaware of anything except I was filling Ellie's mouth with my cum.

The last rope left me, and I laid back exhausted for a few seconds. It was silent except for my uncontrolled breathing, then I looked down at Ellie. She had come all over her face, she smiled at me and opened her mouth to show me it was full, and then she swallowed. She looked so beautiful and sexy right then, I knew in that instant that we would be together forever.

She sat back on her heals and grabbed the hem of her tank top and pulled it over her head, her perfect tits spilled out and wobbled to a stop on her chest. She began wiping cum off her face, neck, and shoulders with her top. I watched in a daze as her tits bounced around on her chest.

She looked down and gasped, "your still hard!"

I pulled her to my chest and began kissing her. She responded by grinding her pussy into my hip bone, and whispered in my ear as she licked it, "I want you to make love to me, Jack"

I sprang into action, rolling to my side bringing her to her back. I quickly stripped her of her shorts and panties. When I looked back up, I was staring at the most beautiful pussy in the world. It was pink, wet and swollen. Her lips were slightly parted and the smell of her arousal over took me. I leaned in and gave her pussy a big lick starting at her little tan puckered ass, all the way up past her clit. She bucked her hips and moaned, coaxing me to take a closer look. I stuck my tongue in her pussy and swirled it a bit. Then I sucked on both of her pussy lips, again she bucked and moaned deeply. I flicked my tongue across her clit fast a few times and she clamped my head between her thighs and exploded.

When she caught her breath, she released my head and said, "Mmmmm, that was amazing baby, come up here and kiss me." She moaned when she tasted herself on my face. Then she nipped at my ear and whispered, "I want you to make love to me baby, and I want your cum in my pussy."

I responded with a moan and slid my dick up and down her slit and said in her ear "You're driving me crazy, I can't control myself, I love you so much Ell"

She purred in my ear, "I want you to slide in me nice and slow, until I'm used to it and then I want you to lose control, show me your love, I want to feel it, fuck me hard Jack."

I moaned as I slowly inched my way into her furnace. It was the most warm and wet and heavenly feeling ever. When my balls bounced into her ass, I paused to luxuriate in all the wonderful things her rippling pussy was doing to my dick. We kissed hungrily for several minutes. I pulled almost all the way out and slowly pushed back into her, we both moaned as I paused, bottomed out in her.

She stared into my eyes as I pulled out and abruptly slammed back into her, each time I stroked into her she rolled her hips fucking me back. Her hips began jumping erratically, and began to moan, "It feels so good, don't stop baby, a-w-w-w-w you're going to make me cum...aw...aw...I'm cumming... I'm cumming!" Her legs clamped around my back and she went crazy, her hips were jerking and rolling, she was loudly moaning, and I lost it. I shot several ropes deep in her pussy, I just held still feeling my cock twitching out rope after rope, inside her.

We just laid there catching our breath, several minutes, until finally she rolled me to one side and kissed me. "Jack, I love you, forever, with all my heart." I replied "I love you Ell, with all my heart.

That's when she got serious and said, "You can't love me with all your heart baby, you have to save some of it for Addie. Jack, I have seen the way you look at her too. I know you love her, I know your IN love with her, and she is in love with you too."

Puzzled, I replied, "Ellie, I'm in love with you, I want to grow old with you, and you alone."

"No Jack, not me alone." She countered. "We will grow old together, but with Addie also. "Ellie, I don't follow, I want to marry you some day, I can't see where Addie fits in that." I said.

"Listen to me baby, I will be your wife whenever you say so, I will follow you where ever you go, I love you! No one or nothing can change that. Jack, on paper I will be your wife, but you're going to have another not so legal wife, and that will be Addie!" she explained. I sat silently blinking, trying to do the math on how that could possibly work.

Ellie recognized the confusion and interrupted my thoughts. "Sweetie don't get overwhelmed thinking it through. I understand that it's not conventional, but it will be fine, it will work out. Now I think that's enough talk about Addie for now, I just want you to cuddle with me, we can talk about the rest later." she whispered. Ellie grabbed my hand and pulled it across her belly, turning her back to me positioning us to spoon.

"Ellie?" I started. She shushed me wiggling her ass back against my dick, pulling me tighter to her. "Later, baby, later. I'm tired, hold me while we nap." She sighed. I finally relented, realizing my questions would go unanswered for now. I nuzzled my nose in the nape of her neck, positioning my dick between her ass cheeks. We lay spooning together naked, legs inter-twined and I felt drowsy as sleep overtook me.