Ellie Forever Ch. 07

Story Info
Tragedy rocks the Gentry's and Jansen's world.
4.1k words
4.73
5.6k
4

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 05/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away from the Gentry farm headed back to my house. Mom and I were going to spend the day together after we finished with the livestock. I pulled into the drive and Mom bolted from the house and jumped into the truck.

"Jack, you need to take me to Johnson County Hospital, Nick is in bad shape, there was an accident. I swung the truck around and sped off.

"Mom, what happened? Is Dad with him? Is Dad alright?" I panicked.

"I'm not sure how your Dad is, baby. All we know is that Nick and one other was hurt in some type of accident, I don't know if the other is your Dad, or if it is Mike, so just hurry." She worried.

"Mom, what about Maddie and the girls?" I asked.

"They are already on the road, Maddie is the one that called me." She sniffed.

"It's going to be alright Mom, they will be fine, you'll see." I reassured. "Just drive Jack, go!" she huffed.

Johnson county was in the next county over, it was about a 30-minute drive. I made the drive in 20. Mom was clinging to my arm as we found Maddie and the girls in the E.R. They were all distraught and crying.

Maddie spoke first, "He is in surgery and he's in bad shape ... they were crushed Lucy, they were crushed in an accident!", she sobbed uncontrollably.

As Mom started wailing, I asked, "Who Maddie? Who was crushed?"

Maddie started babbling about a tractor trailer swerving and hitting them. I let go of Mom and grabbed Maddie by the shoulders and spun her to face me. "Maddie, Maddie, calm down and take a breath. Tell me who was crushed." I said intently.

"Nick, My Nick, and your Daddy, Jack!" she whined through her sobs. Mom suddenly collapsed, Ellie and Addie helped her to a chair and held her. I looked back to Maddie and drug her into my grasp. I moved her to sit by Mom before she went down also.

That's when a doctor appeared. She approached and paused a second and said, "I'm looking for the Gentry family." Maddie immediately stood looking intently into the Doctor's eyes. "Mrs. Gentry, lets go to my office so I can give you an update, please follow me." Maddie quickly said, "We are all going, we are all coming, the Gentrys and the Jansens are family."

We all followed her around the corner, the doctor took us to a conference room instead of her office, so we all would fit. I sat with Mom on one side of me and Ellie on the other side. Maddie and Addie were next to her.

The doctor introduced herself and then said turning to Maddie," Mrs. Gentry, your husband has life threatening injuries to his head and chest. We are trying to stabilize his head trauma at the moment. He is bleeding inside his head, and we operated to stop the bleeding. Another bleed has appeared since he left surgery, if we can't get the bleeding to stop, survival is not likely.

Maddie fired off a string of questions and the answer to every one of them was bleak. Maddie and the girls were hysterical at that point. I was trying to hold them and keep an eye on my Mom at the same time. I had no time to worry about my Dad, I focused on all my girls. I say that because looking back, this is when they became, my girls.

The Doctor turned back to Mom and I and said, "Mrs. Jansen, your husband was also rushed into surgery, he had a spinal injury in his neck, and severe head trauma."

I immediately took notice that she was speaking in the past tense, and knew before she said it, that my father was dead.

I looked to the doctors face with utter shock, I remember seeing a single tear form in her eye as she said to me and my mother, "Mrs. Jansen, Mr. Jansen, we worked on him tirelessly for 45 minutes, but I am so sorry to inform you that he has succumbed to his injuries and passed away about 20 minutes ago."

Mom went berserk, she yelled no over and over again, and collapsed in my arms. I was in shock, tears streaming down my face. I felt the arms of the other girls surround us. We all cried and held each other, I was trying to get control of myself. I knew from that point on I had to be strong for Mom.

I stood and straightened myself and turned to the doctor as she started to leave the room. I slipped up behind her and touched her shoulder. "Doc, can I speak to you for a moment?" I whispered. She nodded and motioned for me to follow.

We entered her office and she closed the door behind me. "Doc, tell me how Nick is really doing." I pleaded.

She sighed and looked away and back to me, "Mr. Jansen, as I said earlier, his injuries are severe."

I looked her straight in the eye and said, "I know he's bad, but you're the Doctor, you must have some idea of his chances." I questioned. She started giving me the run around about how each case is different, but I cut her off and said," Listen to me, there are four women out there that mean the world to me. I need to know how to prepare them if he isn't going to make it. So, I need you to cut the shit and help me out here. Tell me yes or no, have you ever seen anyone survive the type of injuries that Nick has?" I demanded.

She just stared at me for a moment, and then looked away. When she looked back, another tear was running down her cheek. I had my answer. I hung my head and tried to regain my composure. I jumped as I felt her hand on my shoulder.

She looked up at me, leaned into me and hugged me. I broke down and sobbed like a little baby, shaking uncontrollably. She just held me tight until I calmed. I stepped back and apologized, she shook her head and whispered in my ear, "Mr. Jansen, you needed to do that, and I was happy to help. I can tell you are a strong young man, those women out there are lost, and they will need someone to guide them through the loss, I think you will be that man. Just make sure you get to grieve too."

A nurse burst into her office and startled us both, she stopped and just stared. The doctor went to her and the nurse whispered into her ear. She turned to me with a sullen look on her face and just shook her head.

I numbly walked past them and went to my girls. They were sitting close in the conference room, holding each other and sobbing. The doctor followed and started to speak. I placed my hand on her tummy and she paused to look at me.

I turned to her and whispered," I'll do it."

I walked slowly to Maddie and her girls. I knelt at their feet and pulled them closer to me, moms arms wrapped around me from the back. A tear formed in my eye as I said, "Maddie, girls, I love you guys so much... It breaks my heart to tell you that Nick didn't make it, he just passed." I sniffed.

They latched on to me and knocked me to the floor. We all hugged and cried for awhile until we had no more tears. We finally gathered ourselves and moved to the parking lot.

"Maddie, give me the keys to your suburban, I'll drive all of us home. I don't want any of you driving right now, I can get my truck later." I said.

"Thanks, Jack" she sniffed, tossing her keys.

The drive back was riddled with sniffles and out right whaling at times. My mind was in hyper-drive, I was mentally making a list of things I had to take care of or figure out. I was supposed to be off to college in the fall, but that didn't seem plausible moving away to leave mom and the girls to fend for themselves. I was going to have to step up and help run the farm if mom kept it. I was getting overwhelmed when my thoughts were interrupted by Maddie.

"Lucy, Jack, I don't think I can go home yet, could the girls and I stay at your house for tonight?" she worried.

"Sure sweetie, I think we will need each other to somehow get through this, you can stay as long as you need. I'm not sure how well I will handle being at home myself, but if we all stick together, we will be okay." Mom whispered.

I pulled into our drive and parked at the garage. I got out and opened the door behind me to help Addie out of the truck. I took her into my arms as she stepped out of the truck and gave her a tender kiss on the lips. "I love you Addison." I whispered. She cupped my cheek a said, "I love you, Jackson." I gave her a sad smile and nudged her toward the house. I moved to the other side and opened the door for mom and Maddie. I took Maddie's hand and pulled her from her seat and eased her into my arms. "Maddie, I love you." I said with a sad face. She got on her tip toes and gave me a lingering kiss on the lips and whispered in my ear.

"I love you too, handsome." And she softly kissed my ear and turned toward the house.

Mom stepped out and into my arms, I bent at the knees and wrapped her tight in my arms. She nestled her face in my neck. "Mom, I love you with all my heart." I said softly. She kissed my neck gently a couple of times and pulled back to look at me.

She tenderly kissed my lips and said, "I love you baby, don't worry too much, in time we will be okay." I released her so she could go to Maddie. I then moved to the door and helped Ellie out of the truck.

Ellie lept from the truck and crashed into me. She was crushing herself to me crying uncontrollably. I wrapped her in my arms and held her tight. "Jack, what are we going to do. How can we go on, I don't know how I can go on." She cried into my chest.

I tried to calm her, I was calling her name over and over trying to get her to calm down and listen to me. I finally pushed her arm's length from me and said, "Elouise." She looked me in the eye instantly. "I'm right here Ellie, I'm not going anywhere. I got you and you are going to be ok. It's going to take time, but I will be by your side all the way through this." I reassured.

"I don't know where to start or what to do, Jack, I'm so lost and hollow." She cried.

"Okay Ell, I know. We will get through this together, and we are starting simple, okay? One breath at a time and one step at a time. I love you Ell, I will take care of you, I promise." I soothed.

Ellie jumped back in my arms and began a silent cry, I just held her tight telling her over and over that I loved her. I looked up through my tears and seen that mom hadn't went to the house yet. She was standing nearby with tears running down her face, listening to what I was telling Ellie. I motioned for her to come to me.

I pulled mom into our hug and told her, "Mom, we will all get through this, I'm going to take care of you. I love you mom and I will see to it that you and the girls get through this." She buried her face in my shoulder, her shoulders shaking in a silent cry right along with Ellie.

I began to nudge the two of them toward the house, and together we sniffled and stumbled our way to the living room. Maddie held Addie in her arms on the couch. I sat mom down beside Maddie and led Ellie to the recliner. It was starting to get dark, so I told my girls that I needed to tend to our livestock, and then I would go to Maddie's and do the same.

"I'll help you, baby" Ellie replied. Mom and Maddie glanced up at her with a peculiar look when she called me baby. I told her I would get it, but she said, "I'm going Jack, you'll need help and mom and Addie need some clothes and a toothbrush." I nodded and took her hand and led her to the barn.

We finished up at our farm pretty quick. Ellie and I walked toward Maddie's suburban to go to her house. "Maybe we should go get your truck when we are finished at my house." she said.

"I'd like to, but I didn't want to ask you to go back there." I sighed.

"We have to get it sooner or later, I'm not sure it's safe to leave it there too long." She replied.

We climbed into the suburban and headed to Ellie's. I pulled into the garage and said," I'll go to the barn, you go ahead and get what you guys need from the house." She nodded and went into the house. I finished the nightly feed and through some straw around and headed to the house.

The only light I seen in the house was coming from under Ellie's door. I knocked lightly. "Come in Baby," she replied. I pushed through the door and paused. Ellie was packing her suit case, what gave me pause was that she was topless. Her tits swayed gently back and forth as she leaned into the suit case. She was so beautiful, and I just stared. She had a tiny black thong on, and she looked sexy.

My silence caused her to look up. My eyes slowly crept up her body until our eyes met. She was smiling at me.

"You're beautiful, I love you," I murmured.

She walked to me and wrapped her arms around me, looking up at me said, "Ditto, I love the way you look at me, it's like nobody else exists. I wish you would have hurried, I could have used some help washing my back in the shower." She purred.

"I'm afraid I wouldn't have been much use washing your back." I replied. "I was kind of banking on that," she smirked.

I leaned down and kissed her passionately, after a few minutes I cupped her ass cheeks and lifted her. Her legs wrapped around me and I walked to her bed. I gently sat her down and nudged her back. She scooted back toward the head board, I climbed on with her and reached for her thong and slid it down her legs. She parted her legs and rubbed her little pussy for good measure. I lost my clothes quickly and crawled to her pussy. Her arousal was apparent, the smell fueled a fire inside me and I licked and nibbled on her pussy. Her hips began to squirm.

"Baby come up here and kiss me, I just want you inside me," she purred.

I slowly kissed and nibbled up her body, worshipping every inch. I stopped and licked and sucked her nipples until her impatience urged me further up to her beautiful face. She kissed me passionately as she grasped my dick and pointed it to her pussy. She pulled it to her pussy lips and held it there waiting for me to push. I lingered for a second or to and she whimpered and gave my dick a squeeze.

I dropped my hips and slowly entered her warm, wet pussy. She rippled around my dick as I slowly pushed into her. I dropped to my elbows and slid my hands under her shoulders. I gripped her shoulders pulling her down onto the last inch of my cock. Our kisses turned hungry and she began to roll her hips, urging me to fuck her.

I broke the kiss and stared into her eyes, trying to convey my love for her. She leaned up and nipped at my ear, "Make love to me Jack, I want you so much." She nipped. I began to slowly but firmly stroke into her tightness. We just kept that same slow pace, staring into each other's eyes. We just fucked slow and easy for about 15 minutes or so, relishing the sensations we gave to one another.

Her breath became ragged, and she whispered," Baby I'm going to come, I want you to come with me. Fill me up baby, fill me up."

My balls instantly tightened and started tingling. "Ell, I'm close ... I'm real close." I panted. She squeezed me with her pussy, and I moaned.

"Owe ... o-owe... I'm ... gonna cum ... I'm gonna cum ... O-O-OH ... Ah-ah-ah," she moaned. Her body clenched and then shook violently under me. That pushed me over the cliff, and I grunted loudly and bucked four long and powerful ropes into her tiny pussy. I rolled to the side to recover and panted until my pulse slowed.

Ellie rolled to me and shimmied into the crook of my shoulder. We laid caressing and holding each other. "That was wonderful baby, I love you." She cooed.

"That was way past wonderful, that was perfect." I replied.

"It was, but we should get going, they will be worried." She sighed. Ellie rolled off the bed, to her feet, cupping her pussy to capture my semen, so it didn't spill to the carpet.

Ellie waddled to the bathroom to clean up, as I crawled out of bed. I grabbed my clothes and dressed and was ready when she returned from the bathroom. Ellie walked back into the room naked and was pulling her hair back into a ponytail as she walked. I was setting at her vanity table dreamily watching her big boobs sway back and forth as she walked.

She jarred me from my trance as she straddled my lap, "I'm so glad I came with you. I needed to be with you, to make love. I'm so sad, Jack and I needed you to love me. We both needed that. The days are going to be harder before they get better Jack, we are going to have to take care of each other because I think we need to be strong for the others." She said with a sad smile.

"I agree, I'm so worried about Mom. I have to be there for her and take care of the farms until they all rebound." I frowned.

"We will do it together baby, you're not superman. After we get your truck, I want you to spend a minute with Addie. She needs to know you are there for her also. I think you should sleep with your mom tonight Jack. This will be the toughest night of her life and you need to see her through it, okay?" she asked. I nodded and nuzzled my face between her tits as she laid her cheek on the top of my head and held me.

After about ten minutes she pulled my head from her boobs and asked, "You need to take the suit cases down to the suburban so I can get dressed without being molested again." She half smiled.

I leaned in and kissed her nipple and raised up to kiss her lips, "I'll be in the truck, I love you." I winked.

Ellie was dressed and in the truck 15 minutes later. I eased out of the drive toward the hospital. We drove in silence just holding hands, lost in our thoughts until I pulled up next to my truck.

I started to get out and Ellie stopped me squeezing my hand. "You mind if I take old Suzie to the house?" Ellie asked timidly.

Suzie is a 1952 Chevy pick up truck. It was my Grandfathers truck and when my dad turned 16 grandpa gave it to him. When I was 10 my dad and I tore it all down and restored it. It was a frame up restoration that took several years. One thing about the truck that I loved was the fact that it was equipped exactly as it came off the assembly line. My Dad made the decision to not repaint it, so we just wet sanded it and clear coated it, so it looked the age that it was. On my 16th birthday she was mine.

"You want to drive Old Suzie? I thought you hated that truck?" I asked shocked.

Ellie smiled warmly, "I don't hate her, I was jealous because you paid more attention to that old rust bucket than you did me. I hope that has changed."

"Oh, I still love Suzie, but I'm IN love with you!" I said handing her the key. She leaned over to me and softly kissed me before she exited the suburban.

Ellie took off toward home. I followed along behind her as she made her way back. I was amazed how smoothly she shifted through the gears. Suzie isn't the easiest truck to drive. She has to be shifted a certain way or she will rebel. Ellie seemed to know exactly how to treat her and she treated Ellie well in return.

Ellie pulled up in the circle drive and shut old Suzie down in front of the porch. I drove on around the house and put Maddie's suburban in the garage next to mom's Tahoe. I walked back to the porch and found all my girls sitting on the porch. They were all fussing over Ellie asking her how she was able to pry the keys to Suzie out of my hands.

I stepped up on the porch and gave them the biggest eye roll I could muster. I walked over to Mom to give her a hug and a kiss.

"I'm fine baby you don't need to worry." She whispered.

"Okay, Mom, I'm going to check on Addie and Maddie then we are going to bed." I said. Mom looked at me questioningly. I said more clearly, "I don't want you alone tonight, so you'll be sleeping in my bed tonight."

"I'm fine baby..." I cut her off," I wasn't asking Mom." I said matter of factly. Her mouth closed immediately as she nodded.

I went to Addie and sit next to her wrapping my arm around her, I asked, "How are you Hon?" She just winked and kissed my cheek.

"I don't want you alone tonight either, will you sleep with Ellie or your Mom?" I asked.

"Both I think." She said.

I walked across the porch to Maddie and scooted in beside her, "Hey pretty girl, are you holding up okay?" I asked giving her a peck on the cheek.

12