Ellie Forever Ch. 08

Story Info
The sisters show their love for Jack.
4.6k words
4.76
6.5k
8

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 05/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked down the hall toward my bedroom, as I approached the door, I heard mom coming up behind me. I stepped aside and motioned for her to go ahead of me. I entered following her and moved to my dresser to get some shorts to sleep in. "Mom, I'm going to the shower then I'll come to bed." I said quietly. She nodded in response as I left the room.

I made quick work of the shower, when I returned to my room mom was gone. I crawled into bed and waited for her, thinking that if she didn't come back soon, I would go find her. Mom was back in a few minutes with a t-shirt in her hand and said, "I just realized I didn't have anything to sleep in, I normally sleep in the nude but didn't think that was a good idea."

I just shrugged and said, "Yeah I'm usually not wearing these shorts."

Then she caught me off guard, she spun with her back to me and slid her shorts down. She was wearing a pair of blue lace panties that pulled into her crack as she bent. When she straightened up, she glanced back over her shoulder quickly and with her back still to me, she pulled the shirt over her head. I could see the sides of her boobs sway as she worked to put the oversized t-shirt on.

I was pulled from my trance when she pulled the shirt down and spun facing me. "You didn't peek, did you?" she asked. I just shook my head quickly knowing I was caught. She slid in beside me and kissed my lips. I held her for a moment before she snuggled in facing me. We dosed off in each other's arms.

I awoke 2 hours later to find mom draped all over me. Her leg was over mine and her head in the middle of my chest. Her hand cupped over the side of my face. I was horrified when I figured out, I was sporting a very impressive boner. I began trying to peel mom off of me without waking her. I pulled her hand from my face and she moved her arm down, across my waist. Her wrist was laying directly on my boner now.

I grabbed her hand to move it from my hard on and she grumbled, "Don't baby, let it be, I need you to hold me."

"Mom, just move it up a little." I whispered.

"It's fine baby, I'm used to sleeping with a man, go to sleep." She replied.

I had trouble dozing off, the warmth of her big boobs against me and her arm touching my dick was hindering my sleep. After a while sleep did finally come to me. I woke early in the morning with no covers.

Mom must have had a fitful sleep the covers were around our feet. She was on her side facing me, the neck of her shirt was low cut and one of her nipples were peeking out, hard as a diamond. The other nipple was poking at her shirt near the neck line, threatening to pop free like it's twin. The hem of her shirt was wadded up just under her tits and her panties were on full display.

I was on my back with a huge tent in my shorts from my usual morning wood. I started to roll from the bed to avoid mom spying my boner. Mom stopped me and pulled closer and placed her hand on my lower belly. "No, stay please." She asked.

"I need to pee mom; I'll be right back." I said.

"Okay" she whined.

I went to the bathroom and took a leak and returned to bed. My boner had died down some by the time I crawled in next to mom. She immediately rolled away from me and started for the bathroom, "I need to go too baby, be right back." She said. I was dozing a little when she returned. She slid in beside me turning her back to me and grabbing my arm pulling it over her side putting us in the spoon position. I backed my hips up some to keep my dick from poking her ass. In a minute or so she leaned away enough to pull the back of her shirt up and then back herself into me, so that her bare back was touching my bare chest.

This made my dick lurch in my shorts and I know she felt it but said nothing. She pulled my arm tighter around her so that it was up under her tits. I could feel the warmth and weight of them on my arm.

Finally, satisfied with our cuddle position she sighed, "Thank you baby, I don't sleep well alone."

"You don't have to sleep alone mom, I'm right here." I said.

"You won't be here forever, so I'm going to enjoy it while it last." She sniffed.

"Mom, I'm not going anywhere, I won't leave you and you don't have to leave this bed until you're ready." I said.

"You have to eventually live your life baby, not hang around with your old mom."

"Mom, You, Maddie and the girls are my whole life now, I will always be here for you. I will do my best to help my girls recover from the loss we have. Mom, we should discuss our future and your plans for the farm when you feel up to it, until then I will continue to take care of both farms." I whispered.

"I've thought a lot about what to do now, I'm sure I want to keep the farm. I will need a lot of help though. Let's get through the funerals and go from there Jack. Remember what you said yesterday? One breath at a time, one day at a time, okay?" she sniffled.

"Sure mom, anything for you." I said kissing the back of her neck.

"Jack, why did Ellie call you baby, last night? It seems to me that your relationship with Ellie has changed. You two have always been close, but you seem ... Closer now. Do you have feelings for her?" she asked rolling to face me.

I smiled and said, "Busted... Yes, it changed and yes, I love her, and she loves me. I was wondering how long it would take for you to figure that out."

"What about Addie? Maddie thinks that Addie has feelings for you too. I don't want her to get hurt or start a family feud." She worried.

I leaned in and kissed her forehead and sighed, "She's right, Addie loves me too, in the same way Ellie does. I'm in love with both of them mom."

"Jack, if they find out, one or both of them may never speak to you again. You have to pick one Jack and let the other one down easy." She worried.

"Mom, they already know. In fact, they are the ones who told me. I don't know how it's going to work, mom, but they both want to have a relationship with me, I couldn't possibly choose between them." I said.

"Jack that will never work, someone will get hurt." She replied.

"Mom I don't know how it will work, we will figure it out, hell, I think they may have it figured out and just haven't told me yet. We love each other too much to hurt each other mom, it will work out, I know it isn't conventional, but I don't care what everyone thinks, I love them, I think it would be good if you and Maddie talked it over with the girls though." I replied.

Just then we heard a knock at the door and then the door eased open and Maddie poked her head in the room. "Can I come in, those girls hogged the covers all night and I didn't sleep well." She Said.

Mom sat up and patted the bed and said, "Come to bed sweetie, I slept good, I was wrapped up tight in his arms all night, warm and snug." Mom replied pointing at me. Maddie cleared the door, closing it behind her.

She was wearing a short silk robe that she held closed with her hand. When she got to my side of the bed, she shrugged the robe off revealing a skin tight black tank top that her nipples were trying to bore through. her matching panties were tiny and were held by two little strings over her flared hips. My dick began to grow immediately.

Mom reached down and pulled the covers up as Maddie slid in against me. She molded her body along -side mine and mom did the same on the other side of me. My mom's boobs were big, but I could tell from the weight of Maddie's boobs that she had mom by at least a cup size. We laid there cuddling warming Maddie. I had started to doze again when Maddie broke the silence.

"So, Romeo, I had a nice long talk with the girls last night." She said and then paused, waiting for a response.

I turned and looked at her and replied. "Yeah?" Mom perked up and looked at Maddie, leaning on an elbow. It didn't escape me that when she did this, I had an unobstructed down-blouse view of her boob.

Maddie continued, "Apparently you have managed to charm the panties off not one, but both of my girls. I'm wondering what your intensions might be, now that you have taken both my girls virginity." She said matter of factly.

"Jackson Jefferson Jenson!" Mom yelled.

I stammered and mumbled trying to find the words to calm them. I suddenly blurted out, "Maddie, I love them, I fell in love with them both, they are beautiful, inside and out and they mean everything to me, I think they feel the same. I'm sorry Maddie, I didn't mean for it to happen, but they've got me hooked and I love them both." I stammered.

A tear formed in Maddie's eye, I turned and stared at mom, hoping for some sympathy, when I noticed a tear roll down her cheek. I was now in a full-blown panic, thinking I have broken both of their hearts.

Maddie was the first to speak, "Oh handsome, I'm not upset, they told me everything and I can tell you that those two girls would go anywhere or do anything for you. Listening to your words just now tells me why they would. If you would have kept talking, I think you could have gotten me out of my panties too." She gushed.

"Madison Gentry!" mom yelled again.

"Oh... hush look at you, I bet he could charm you out of your panties too! Lucy, I don't know how it will work, but the girls are willing to share this little panty stealer. I don't know that I understand it, but there is no stopping it. I was informed by the girls that if I forbade it, they would run off with Jack. I don't think any of us want that so I guess we will have to get used to it." She said as she laid her head on my shoulder and patted my chest.

When Maddie first began speaking, I lost my boner, but her talking of me getting her and mom out of their panties had me as hard as steel again. It didn't help that I had four warm boobs smashed into my sides.

Mom kissed my cheek and said, "Jack, you be careful with those two precious girls, I don't know that I like it, but I trust the three of you to do right by each other. I'm going to fix us all some breakfast." Moms said rolling from the bed. "No need Luce, the girls are fixing Jack, something. Go ahead and put a pretty dress on and we will go to the funeral home together to make the arrangements, like we talked about.

"Whoa ... Whoa... wait a second, I don't want you two to go alone. I'll get ready and I'll take you." I interjected.

"No Jack, this is something we want to do alone, you'll be staying with the girls." Mom said sternly.

I knew I wasn't to speak of it any further, so I just nodded in defeat. When mom went to her room to change, Maddie kissed my cheek and rubbed my belly in slow circles, just below my belly button, under the covers and whispered, "I wasn't kidding, if your mom hadn't been here, you may have charmed my panties off too, handsome."

My dick instantly jumped in my shorts, going to the next level of hardness. She rolled away from me to get her robe, when she bent to pick it up, her tiny little panties pulled into her ass crack. I could only stare as her pussy lip tried to peek out the side.

Maddie turned back to me as she put the robe on and smirked, "Should I send one of the girls up? Looks like you need some help there." She said pointing at the tent in the bed sheet.

Maddie's flirting and her approval of the relationship with the girls had boosted my confidence and without a thought I said, "Since they're fixing my breakfast, maybe you should help me out."

Her eyebrows shot up and she grinned, "Wow look at you, handsome, hitting on your girlfriends mother, aren't you a little full of yourself." She added.

I smiled and said, "It's only fair, after all you caused it."

"Are you sure about that, you know, your mom was laying next to you too giving you an accidental boob show, I'll call her and see if she can help me fix your problem." She winked.

My face fell in panic, wondering how to dig myself out of the hole I had put myself into. Maddie seen the shock on my face and giggled. She tied the belt to her robe and climbed back on the bed, planting her forearms on my chest and cupping my face in her hands while throwing a leg over my hip. I was acutely aware that her bare thigh was laying directly on my boner and it caused my dick to jump and harden even more.

"Take it easy handsome, I'm just messing with your head." She said softly.

"Now I know where the girls learned that." I chuckled.

She winked and said, "Hey, listen to me. In all seriousness, you have brought all of us girls smiles and laughter on the worst day of our lives. It is gonna be a tough go ahead of us, and I know you will help us get by it all. Handsome, I want you to know that I love you and I'm going to need you in the foreseeable future, in order to survive this. Nick and I were the love of each others lives and I'm not sure how to go on. I'm counting on your help, and your mother is no different, we are putting on a show to be strong for you kids, but I don't know how long that will be possible."

I stared into her eyes for a moment choosing my words and then said, "Maddie, I'm not real sure how I will be any help to any of you, but you are all now my girls and I will be along side you all through thick and thin. You are going to have to tell me what you need, I don't know." I worried.

"I don't know either, handsome, but we'll all figure it out together, along the way. We are all sad, but I'm not worried Jack, I know in time we will heal, and I know you will be there to pick your girls up when they fall. Enough of this for now, I'm getting dressed so your mother and I can get to the funeral home. After we leave, one of them will be up to take care of that, I'll let them decide who." She winked. She turned and left my room adding extra sway to her hips.

I laid in bed thinking about the next few days and what I would need to take care of. Suddenly mom entered, dressed and ready to leave. She sat next to me on the edge of the bed and said, "Baby, we are going now, we won't be back until late tonight. After we finish with the arrangements, we are going to Mike's farm to talk to him about the accident and then doing some dress shopping."

I sat up and said, "I want to see Mike, let me go with you." I begged. "No baby, if you go, the girls will want to go. I don't want them upset with the details of the accident. Please just stay with them. Keep them busy so they don't sit around and cry all day." She asked. I sighed and nodded.

I heard Mom and Maddie saying good bye to the girls and then the door shut. I laid in bed wondering what the girls were fixing for breakfast. Addie came in the room and said, "Hey, breakfast will be another half hour, but mom said I should come up to see you because you had a problem I could help with, She wouldn't tell me what it was, but said you tried to get her to help, but she thought it would be more appropriate if Ellie or I did. What the hell was she talking about? And why is she acting weird.

I started laughing and just pulled the sheet down, showing her the tent in my boxers. Her eyebrows shot up when she seen my erection, and when she realized what her mom meant, her mouth fell open and turned to a smile. I patted the bed as she shook her head smiling as she started toward me.

Addie crawled up on the bed and straddled my waist and asked, "Did you try to get my Mom to take care of your boner?"

"Well...I guess I did, but only because she was the cause of it. I think she likes to mess with my head just like her daughters." I smirked.

"Oh my gosh, Jack! Two pussies aren't enough for you?" She laughed.

"Knock it off Addie, you know how she teases and flirts, I just decided to call her bluff today. Nothing is going on; she's just messing with my head. She gets a kick out of it." I said.

"I know she's a flirt, I also know you like it!" she smirked.

I decided I didn't want to take this conversation any further, so I reached up and fondled both her tits. Addie responded by grinding her pussy down on my boner.

"Since you don't want to talk anymore, I guess I better do what my mother sent me up here to do." She said slipping off the bed.

I looked to her to see her pulling her over-sized tee shirt over her head and peeling her panties down to the floor. She climbed back on the bed and started yanking my boxers down, I lifted my hips being ever so supportive.

Addie through a leg back over my hips and planted her palms on my chest, sliding her pussy up and down the length of my dick.

"Does that feel good stud? It sure feels good to me, my pussy is soaking wet, do you feel that?" she whispered.

"Addie, if you don't shut that filthy mouth of yours, this is going to be over way before either of us wants it to." I groaned.

"What's the matter stud? Did my mom get you all hard and on edge? I'll bet she touched you dick, acting like it was an accident. Maybe she straddled you like I am right now and ground on you dick a little." She teased.

Addie's teasing had my heart rate up and my breathing labored, and she knew it. "No, she didn't." I gasped.

Addie leaned forward dragging her nipples up my chest and whispered in my ear, "Just think how it would feel with mom's big tits raking up and down your chest as she slid back and forth on your big ole dick."

"Addie stop, I can't take no more dirty talk." I huffed.

"It's okay stud, I know my Mom is hot, no straight man could resist her curvy body. Especially with the sex drive she has. Hell stud, If I got the chance, I would lick her pussy too." She said huskily.

"Addie, stop talking about your mom!" I gasped.

Addie giggled and tipped her hips to guide me inside her. Her pussy was so warm and wet, as she pushed herself slowly down my erection. She bottomed herself out on me and paused to squeeze me with her pussy. She ground down and swiveled her hips, stirring me inside her moaning as the sensations washed through her.

"That feels so, so, good stud. Just hold still a let me ride you nice and slow, do you feel my pussy rippling Jack? I'm not doing it, that's all you Jack, your dick feels so good that my pussy can't help it." She gasped.

"Addie you have to slow down your mouth and your pussy, I'm about to blow." I hissed.

Addie's motion stopped immediately, and she sat up tall on my cock and said, "Ok jack, I'm slowing down, I don't want to hog you to myself." She grinned.

I looked up at her face, trying to understand her meaning. Then she turned and looked over her shoulder.

"The spectator part of this is over, come here baby." She asked.

I was at a loss to what and who she was talking to until Ellie climbed on the bed beside us. She stood on her knees and leaned over me and kissed me, driving her tongue in my mouth. We kissed hungrily for a minute and she pulled back and turned to her sister.

Ellie took Addie's face in her hands and pulled her into a passionate tongue kiss. It lasted for several minutes before Ellie broke the kiss.

"Do you know how sexy you look, setting up proud on my boyfriends dick, making him squirm and gasp?" she whispered to Addie.

"M-m-m-m Your boyfriends dick feels so good inside my pussy, Sis. He's so hard and sexy, I can feel his dick twitching inside me right now. I'm going to come all over his big ole dick, and then he's going to make a big mess inside my little wet pussy." She gasped.

Ellie kissed her again and said, "While your riding my boyfriends dick, I think I'll ride your boyfriends chin." She whispered.

By now I was straining hard not to blow my load. My breathing was rapid and coming in pants. I was about to tell them when Ellie interrupted by throwing her leg over my head. My vision was obscured when her pussy came into view. Ellie was soaking wet and the aroma from her sex was overpowering my senses.

She planted her pussy right on my mouth and shivered, rocking gently back and forth, seating herself firmly on my chin.

12