Ellie Goulding - Studio Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"Abs... Absolutely." Ellie obediently answers, nodding her head before she brushes strands of hair away from her face. She could have said a whole lot more but her submissive reply and the way she's still glancing down at his dick spoke far more than any speech could.

"You are a good fucking whore, aren't you?" He chuckles, moving over to the couch in this part of the recording studio and taking a seat, relaxing back, stretching his arms out along the back cushions, and spreading his legs apart just a little. "Come give your producer the best fucking ride of your life." He orders, taking the opportunity to look over the sexy body of hers as she immediately moves towards him.

Recovered enough from the deep throating, she easily swung a leg over him, her lovely long legs spread far apart now and planted on the ground with those high heels next to his own strong thighs. This allowed her to reach down, lining his shaft up with her snatch as she sank down with a long, low moan all the way down until she felt her ass cheeks touching his crotch, taking a moment to grind that kitty down against him, making them both groan in sinful approval. Giving him a glance back over her shoulder to flash a very slutty look and a lick of the lips, she turned back and gripped her own legs for a bit of support, starting to raise herself up to the half-way mark before she dropped herself down to let gravity aid her in this position.

"MMMMM! Ahhhhh FUCK!! Ooooooooh FUCK YES!! Mmmmmm!!" The blonde beauty moaned out as she established this riding motion, soon the sound of skin smacking off of skin ringing out along with their groans and moans as she got to work on that big cock, taking him deep up into her still nicely tight and even wetter than before snatch. "OH GOD!! Oh... Oh shit!! MMMMM FUCK!! YES... YES YES YES..." She hissed her lust out, even with all the abuse and the selling out nature of this sexual encounter she can't deny how good it feels to have such a big, thick dick filling her pussy up to the limit, causing her to gasp in sinful delight each and every time she bottoms out and takes all the manhood in to the hilt.

Underneath the bouncing, busty blonde the perverted hunk who was quite rightly taking full advantage of this situation was grinning as he moaned out himself, watching her stunning body moving effortlessly up and down on his cock, seeing that thick pole of his when she lifted up before he vanished up into her when she dropped back down in the next moment as the motion repeated again and again. Right now producing a hit music track was furthest from his mind as he watched her rounded backside jiggle delightfully every time she dropped down to take him in balls deep, enjoying the feeling of her soaking wet but still snug twat all over his cock as she worked that hole smoothly and quickly up and down again and again onto him.

"Ahhhhhh!! AHHHHH!! MMMMMM FUCK!! You... MMMMM... You like that??" The Brit Award winner in 2014 for Best Female Solo Artist is certainly putting a performance worthy of several accolades, looking back over her shoulder with desire for a moment as she keeps on bouncing away on the big, thick cock of the man she's mounted on to keep them both groaning away in shameless joy. "OOOOOOOOOH FUCK!! OH GOD!! MMMMM!! FUCK!! Ahhhhhh..." She tilts her head back, showing no signs of stopping as she fucks herself on the dick of the man who should be producing her next hit song instead of taking advantage of her to get a red hot fuck from the stunning British singer as she raises her hands up for a moment to squeeze her own big tits as they bounce in time with her very slutty motion.

"MMMM... Damn fucking right... AHHHHH... I've fucking loving this..." He says between his moans, all too happy to just rest back on the recording studio couch and let her do all the work, enjoying the feeling of her still snug snatch running up and down his stiff, American prick as the English beauty rides away on his shaft, showing that much like the other positions and sexual acts she's been in during this sex she is far from inexperienced when it comes to taking some dick. "Yeah!! MMMMM!! Get it slut!! Fucking... MMMMM SHIT!! Fucking take that dick!!" His rather back-handed "compliments" and "encouragement" aren't even needed at this point, but work to make her groan and keep the now sweating stunner working quickly on his dick to move her body like an elevator lift, the sinful sound of her body smacking against his ringing out every time she drops that curvy frame sharply down into his crotch before lifting right up to do it all over again.

"OH GOD YES!! MMMMM!! I'M SO EASY... AHHHH!! I'M SUCH A FUCKING SLUT!!" The singer of "Love Me Like You Do" for the Fifty Shades of Grey movie is certainly showing a love for some wild sex, her blonde hair shaking in time with the bouncing workout she's putting her body through, keeping her rounded breasts jiggling even as she continues to grip and grope herself. "OOOOOOH SHIT!! MMMM!! FUCK... FUCK ME!! USE ME!! AHHHHHH!!" All the while as she begs for the dick she's handling deep into herself, she still keeps her motion swift and firm, putting all the energy she has into taking this dick all the way up into her wet and still pleasurably snug love tunnel, her eyes closed and sweat dripping from her face to further ruin her make-up and make her look more and more like a desperate slut.

While her whorish words were just her filthy lust coming through as she felt her orgasm approaching, they acted as a trigger for the man she was currently riding who caught her by surprise as he gripped her waist, hauling her backwards until she was resting with her back against his toned chest. Licking her lips, the blonde beauty waited for what was coming next as he then reached up, grabbing her long legs to spread them wide before he started to ram his dick in and out of her already dripping snatch, causing her to near scream out in slutty delight at being taken so roughly, that sweat-soaked and luscious body jolting up against his frame to keep her large breasts bouncing away.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!! AHHHHH!! OH FUCK YES!! SHAG... SHAG MY BLOODY TWAT!! YES YES AHHHHHH!!" Her long and loud moans and squeals of erotic joy were a far cry from the songs she usually sings, but this new aggressive pace was driving her even wilder than before as she once again was getting used for nothing but sexual pleasure by the music producer she was on top of. All she could do was arch that lovely frame, causing her jiggling tits to look even better as she stuck them out unintentionally, caught up in the intense pleasure going through her as the pressure again builds and her snatch starts to clamp around the dick pounding deep into her. "FUCK!! CUMMING!! FUCKING... I'M!! AHHHHHH OOOOOOOOHHHH MMMMMMMM!!" She groans out, head tilted back and mouth hanging open as Ellie starts to cum hard all over that thrusting, fat and long cock, her body shivering as the pleasure floods through her, and she in turn sends a wave of juices to coat that rock hard shaft still slamming up into her twat.

"UHHHHH... Hot... Fucking slut!! MMMMM..." The stud under her chuckles between a moan, seeing how the slutty beauty still moans away like this was a scene straight out of a porno as he keeps her cumming by keeping up this hard and swift pace to keep his member pumping in and out of that dripping wet hole he's become all too accustomed to since getting her to easily agree to his indecent proposal. "Yeah!! MMMMM FUCK!! FUCKING... SLUT!! MMMMMM..." The fact that he's made such a stunning but horny woman orgasm is just a bonus treat for him, as his focus is getting his own pleasure at her expense which is why despite hearing her gasp and groan as her sexual high drifts off, he hasn't even slowed down or eased off his wild, dominating pace that keeps him groaning and moaning with every thrust into her snug snatch.

"AHHHHH... Oh fuck!! FUCK!! Oooooooooh shiiiiiit MMMMM..." Despite being layered in sweat and worn out, like a true whore she stays right in position on top of him, all too willingly letting him have his wicked way with her and leaving her just to take it, her hands raised up to brush hair out from her pretty face that's now wrecked from tears, saliva and sweat that's left her make-up completely wrecked. "Mmmmmmm!! OOOOOOOOH!! Mmmmm yeah... Fuck me baby..." She still encourages him, even after being used like a cheap whore she still craves that all important song he'll produce just as much as she wanted the pounding he's given, and is still giving her that leaves her sexy, busty frame still roughly rocking back and forth against him which every balls deep pump he sends up into her snatch.

"SHIT!! MMMMM... Fucking... BITCH!! AHHHHH MMMMM... Fucking SLUT!!" He hisses through gritted teeth, and while he might be mocking her for her whore-like behaviour he's sure loving being so deep in her fine, tight British pussy that continues to take his fat American cock over and over again. He rough and rapid pace however is beginning to take its toll, already shown by the sweat that's across his toned frame and trickling down his handsome face. "AHHHHH... YEAH... Gonna... MMMMM... Gonna fucking... CUM SOON..." He groans out, releasing the grip on her legs so he can reach up, giving her big tits a deep squeeze while he gives her another sharp round of thrusts, causing her to groan as the machine gun-like sound of slaps rings out when his body connects up with hers. He manages a few more up into her before he feels his dick starting to throb, the warning sign for his own peak fast approaching and it makes him quickly pull out of her box.

Knowing what's coming, and in fact cumming, next gives the already well-fucked pop star a sudden burst of energy as she shifts off of him, getting down to her knees in front of him as he stands up, gripping his dick and starting to stroke himself off, the target obvious as he aims down towards her gorgeous face. Like a true slut she makes sure the blast area is clear by brushing her blonde hair back, pressing those big, juicy lips together and tilting her head back, eyes closed and ready to receive a well deserved reward that at this point would satisfy her just as much as bagging the hit single she was selling her body for to him in the first place for.

"AHHHHHH... AWWWWWW FUCK... AHHHHHH..." He sighs in relief, his dick twitching again before the first thick blast of spunk fires out, landing high up across her forehead and into her hair – a shot enough to make her groan but like a trained pornstar she doesn't flinch at all, allowing the next blast to splash down over her eye and down her cheek, followed by another over the nose and onto her forehead. "MMMMM... Oh shit... MMMM... Fucking... Fucking cum slut..." He groans with a grin as keeps pumping away at his man meat, sending his sizeable load out onto that already make-up ruined face that now has a covering of spunk, with jizz now left over her cheeks, chin, and over those pouty lips and all the while she just groans lightly and waits patiently until the last drops are eased out and wiped off onto her nose for good measure.

"Fuck... You're one fucking slut..." Malcolm says with a laugh, looking over the mess on her face now as he lets go of his spent cock. "But... A deal is a deal, you've got your fucking song..."

"Glad to hear it..." Ellie says, carefully reaching up to wipe cum away from her eyes so she can open them and look up at him. "Would hate for all of this to have been for nothing."

"True... Well, get your hot ass back into the booth and we'll finish off this track and get it ready." He says, already stepping away towards his clothes.

"What? You want to get back to recording?" She questions as she stands up, covered in sweat and now with cum dripping slightly off her face, dressed only in a pair of high heels. "With me looking like this?"

"Use it as, I dunno, motivation." He says, smirking as he shrugs his shoulders. "I know I will."

As he turns to put his shirt back on, Goulding smirks to herself and licks her lips, scooping up his load and sneakily swallowing it down before she rather casually walks towards and enters the recording booth in a reaction that if he'd seen it would be far from what he'd expect from her.

"You aren't the first horny prick to demand this from me mate..." She says slyly under her breath, sounding very proud of herself and making it obvious she knows exactly how to secure hit songs from lusty music producers. Walking into the booth, she stands up to the microphone, having no issue once again just standing in her heels in full view of the man who has just been fucking her. "And you sure aren't going to be the last either... But after a fuck like that, I bloody hope you've got some more tracks for me to shag out of you..."

* * *

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12