Ellie's First Master Ch. 01

Story Info
Ellie gets her first master.
5.2k words
4.03
14.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=====================================

I have decided that instead of carrying on my first go at writing (Ellie's messy swim) I will start a fresh using the same names as I already had the next chapter half written up but couldn't get around the issues I was having.

Again thanks to all that commented, I may have ideas but what you ask for or parts you enjoy shapes what I write.

This story is about a Slave and her Master who are starting their time together and find each others likes and dislikes while in the relationship.

=====================================

Hi I am Ellie I live in York (England) I am 24, and I work as a dance teacher at one of the dance schools in York. I am 5ft 6, 120lb with blonde hair, blue eyes, I have an athletic build with a small but round ass which looks great in my yoga pants even if I do say so myself. I have C cup boobs which are always nice and perky. I have had a few sexual relationships that have had me in light bondage and I enjoy the feeling of being tied up and well... vulnerable and always wanted to take it to the next level but I've been too scared.

I have been a sporty girl ever since my mum took me to my first swimming lesson, I have since gone on to play many other sports with my favorite still being swimming as I feel free in the water, but recently I discovered water polo, for those that don't know what that is, no it isn't horses in the water or even using seahorses as some people have jokingly asked before, it's basically a mix between swimming, football and rugby and isn't for the faint hearted when you get into a club match.

Now that my introduction is out of the way let's begin my story about how I found my master. Today is my weekly swim session with the local club. I try to go every Thursday at 19:00 but struggled to get the motivation with me taking the week off work.

I got myself ready put my swimming costume on so I didn't need to get changed when I got to the pool and put my underwear, towel, shampoo and drink in my bag and set off to the pool I decided to walk as it isn't far and sometimes it's quicker than driving. Once there I paid the club for my swim and signed in and got ready. When I got to the pool side I noticed a new lifeguard he was about 6ft, athletic but not muscly, he had short brown hair, hazel eyes and a nice smile.

After completing the swimming session I got out and the new lifeguard come up to me.

"Hi I'm Sam, how are you?" He said.

"Hi I'm Ellie, it's nice to meet you, I'm good thanks you?" I replied.

"I'm good too thanks, I've only been working here I don't suppose you have any tips on keeping everyone happy?"

"Well as long as everyone is safe and your polite then I think you will get on just fine around here."

"Thanks I'll keep that in mind, I don't suppose you would like to chat a little more I would like to get to know you a little more?"

I blushed slightly and replied. "Yeah that sounds great when do you have in mind?"

"Well I finish in 10 minutes if you fancy a chat in the pool cafe?"

"Yeah ok I'll get showered and changed and meet you in there." I said with a smile.

I quickly got a shower and got changed and went towards the cafe, just outside was Tom.

We went in and got a couple of drinks and got to talking, Tom had only just come out of uni and was 25 like me, we got to talking and after about 20 minutes the conversation turned more personal talking about past relationships and eventually Tom looked up at me and asked if I had any fantasies. I was a little shocked but felt totally at ease, it was as though it was old friends catching up. I was scared to tell him and decided to test the waters and told him I always wanted to try anal. With that he gave me a smile and said that he would be willing to help me out with it. I then blurted out without a second thought that I enjoy light bondage, but always wanted to try something more.

"Well that's interesting." Tom replied "I never took you for the kinky type, I would like to help you out with that too." He said with a little wink.

By this point I was turning red, I told Tom I needed to get going but that it would be good to see him again then I gave him my number and he did likewise.

I then went home, by this time it was about 20:30 and I couldn't get the thought of Tom taking my anal virginity while I'm tied up all vulnerable out of my head. That was the moment I decided to call him.

"Hi Tom I have one more question."

"Anything for a beautiful girl like you."

"Well I would like to take you up on helping me out with my kinky side. But I'm not sure where to begin."

"Well if you want to make a new relationship me could try a real BDSM relationship?"

"That sounds OK how about we start small and work our way up?"

"That sounds like a good plan, I'm working tomorrow morning but finish at noon so anytime after that I can come to you to sort something out?"

"Yes that would be great, I'm not busy tomorrow I have the day off work so whenever is best for you."

"I can get home collect a few things and get to you for 12:30?"

"I'll keep the rest of tomorrow free then."

I gave him my address and we said our goodbyes.

I couldn't get much else done that night and decided at 22:30 to get rid of my sexual tension, I went to my room and got out my favorite bullet vibrator and played with my clit while thoughts of Tom taking my ass entered my head, without even realizing my left hand had reached down and my finger was making a circle motion around my asshole. I had an amazing orgasm and then went to sleep wanting to be rested up for tomorrow.

I woke up and looked at my clock it was just about 10:00 I couldn't believe I had slept in that long and jumped out of bed and decided to go for a morning run. I got changed and went out of the door for a 30 minute run. When I got back I was a hot sweaty mess and went for a cool shower and got changed into something more comfortable, I then had breakfast and thought I better clean up my house, I wanted my home to give a good first impression and all.

Before I knew it, It was 12:00 I got myself a quick salad and then put the TV on waiting for Sam. It wasn't much after 12:30 that he turned up knocking on the door. I got up opened it and let him in. We got the welcome's and small talk out of the way and then Tom said we should talk about making the bondage safe which put me at ease as I was starting to get scared and nervous.

"Firstly we need a safeword, this is a word that stops everything if you want a break, don't enjoy what is happening or you can't handle it anymore. How about something simple and use a traffic light system but without the green. Amber is if you can continue but need it either slower or softer and red is if you need it stopping. Do they sound Ok?"

"Yeah I think I can remember that." I said with a smile.

"Next, if there is anything you don't want to do either tonight or in the future, if that is where this heads, now would be a good time to say."

"Well I don't want to be choked, and I don't like spitting, they are big turn offs. Other than that I'm not too sure."

"That's ok I will respect those limits and if you find anymore let me know and we can add them. So are you feeling up to something now?"

"Yeah I was hoping we would get chance to have some real fun, how do we start this?"

"Well first of all for the rest of the night you are only to call me Master or Sir, any other names that come out of your mouth will result in punishment also do you have any objections to be calling you my Slave?"

"N...No Sir."

"Good now my Slave please go and get yourself ready I want you to get changed into your most sexy lingerie."

I got up and went to my room and put on my black lace teddy which goes from a see through pantie with a piece of lace material that goes up to a bra which is just a few straps that go into a black heart which sits on my nipple, basically my hips and sides are showing and so are most of my boobs.

I was scared and nervous going downstairs in it as I never really dressed like this for someone I haven't known long, it's more something I use to spice up a long term relationship where I feel comfortable, but then I don't normally blurt out about my bondage fetish after only talking to someone for 20 minutes. I walked out of my room and went downstairs to find that Tom had set up a camera and had some ropes out over my couch. I had to fight all my urges to run back upstairs feeling embarrassed wearing my lingerie and Tom was still in his jeans a t-shirt.

"Come on in Slave I won't bite you just yet. That is certainly a sexy piece, I do like your little landing strip. I now want you to do a sexy dance for the camera make sure you get naked slowly and sexily and then show all your assets to the camera, and don't worry I will not be taking the camera memory with me today don't worry about that, I just want you to watch it later on to see what happened and watch yourself in your fetish."

I walked over to the couch and Tom set the camera going and sat down by the side of it, I started to sway and give a sexy dance. At the start I was feeling embarrassed and a little humiliated but I think that helped as it turned me on and I could feel my crotch getting wet and then it turned into a desire to impress my new Master. I slowly removed one shoulder strap then the next, slowly pulling them down and pulling down the top half of the teddy with it, I turned around hiding my now released boobs from the camera before slowly turning back to face the camera and bending over and on the way back up stroking my legs up to my pussy. I then started to pull down the bottom half and slowly pulled down while rotating my hips in a circular motion and turning around and around. Eventually my teddy had dropped to the ground and I turned my back to the camera and slowly stepped out of it keeping my legs at a shoulder width and bending over at the hips keeping my legs straight. When I got down to pick up the teddy I knew my ass and pussy would be showing to the camera, I slowly stood up and turned around and gave my chest a wiggle and squeezed by boobs together.

"Well Slave that was impressive, now how did that feel?"

"At the start I was embarrassed and felt a little humiliated to be getting naked not only to someone I haven't known very long but also on camera but that turned me on and as I felt myself getting wet I started to enjoy myself."

"It looks like you are not only a bondage slut but you also like being humiliated so a change of plan I now want you to sit down on the couch and play with yourself for the camera no toys and I want you to give yourself an orgasm."

I sat down and laid back on the couch and started to rub my pussy I was already so wet that my fingers were soon covered in juice and I had an urge to lick them clean, something I've never done before but something about what I was doing made me feel different. I wiped up as much juice as I could and licked my four fingers clean, I was surprised at how nice it tasted and heard Tom tell me how that was sexy and slutty. I then went back to playing with my clit with one hand and with the other stuck two fingers in my pussy and started to finger myself at some speed I then looked up and saw Tom smiling and I couldn't help myself but take my fingers from inside my pussy and place them on my asshole like I had done the night before. Before I knew it I had an orgasm building up and it exploded, it was very intense and I did think for a second that I might squirt, I never have before but the feeling I had building up inside I thought I might be about to.

Now I don't know if it was to add to the humiliation but as I came down from my orgasm all I could hear was Tom clapping, then knowing that I had a live audience of one made me feel like a true sub slut. I covered my body with my arms and went to get up.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I was going to get cleaned up Master."

"Not yet Slave I am now going to tie you up and I am going to get to feel you from the inside you didn't think I was going to watch you have all the fun and have none myself did you?"

"I didn't really think about that, sorry Master." I said as I sat back down.

"It's ok Slave this is new and you're learning, but I want you to position yourself with your ass towards the camera get yourself into the doggy position."

I spun around 180° and had my ass pointed right at the camera and I'm sure you could see the juices that were now flowing out of my pussy and dripping down my legs. Tom then tied me up and I was unable to move from the position. Now I have been tied up unable to move before but I have always done it with someone I have known for a long time and have a big trust in, this was different I was horny and wanted it so bad, but at the same time I was scared as I was now vulnerable and open to anything.

As I started to think I was just on all fours for show I felt a finger play with my pussy, I then felt the tip of Toms dick press against my pussy, and I could recognize the feeling of a condom and realized I hadn't even thought about playing safe and was glad Tom had thought about it. Then I felt a push on my pussy. Tom now had a good length of dick in my wet hole. I don't know how big Tom was as I hadn't seen it but it was certainly doing the job, it felt amazing. He thrust in and out gradually gaining in speed and then slowing again. I then felt a hard push, I could feel his balls slapping against me, I was now taking his whole dick probably an extra 2 inch than before. Then he took his dick out and told me to open my mouth I did as told and he shoved his dick in, now without a condom. He was about 7 inch and had a good girth. I was taking him in my mouth and trying to give him a good blowjob. I felt his dick swell and start twitching, I knew what was going to happen and with a loud grunt I had a few shots of warm spunk shoot into my mouth.

"Don't swallow yet I want you to show the camera." He went over and got the camera and pointed it towards my face.

"Show the camera the cum and them swallow like a good Slut."

I did as asked and then Tom let me loose.

"Thank you for that Master I was scared you would just leave me tied up before we started." I said softly.

"I wouldn't ever do that, how did you find it."

"I enjoyed it immensely, more than I thought I would."

"Would you like to make it more of a permanent thing?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well you could become my full Slave and I your Master. You would still have your normal life but you would also work around me and I would own you sexually?"

"It sounds fun but I'm not 100% sure."

"Well we can start with a month trial and if at the end either of us have had enough we call it a day?"

"Yes that sounds great let's do that!!" I said with a positive and happy voice.

"We can start now If you really want to give yourself to me. I want you to send me a picture later on tonight, you pick what it is but if it's not what I had in mind there will be a punishment, understood?"

"Yes Master I will do you proud."

"I am now going to leave you and my stuff as we will be using it again soon. Tomorrow I want you at the pool at 19:00 with the last session. I will send you a text with what to wear later on tomorrow. Don't forget that picture Slave."

He walked towards me and kissed me passionately and then left out of the front door leaving it open, I could only assume he was testing my limits. I quickly got up and closed it, locked it and then cleaned myself up. After that I put the rope in a cupboard and put the memory card into my laptop to watch my performance. At the end of my performance I decided to take a picture of myself naked, playing with my pussy while I watched myself getting fucked on camera. I took the picture and send it to Tom. I got a reply which just said. "good picture Slave." I then went upstairs to bed and finished the job off. By that time it was about 14:30. for the rest of the day I did boring housework and a food shop nothing interesting, I then watched a film (not myself this time) and went to sleep.

I woke up early the next morning to the sun shining into my room and for a moment I was relaxed, then I remembered what happened to me the day before. I started to think about what happened yesterday and I could feel myself getting wet. I had always enjoyed doing a little bondage with previous boyfriends but this was different, not only was Tom virtually a stranger, but the way that I was humiliated was a first for me and although if anyone other than Tom asked me I wouldn't tell them it made me hotter than I had ever been before.

I started to think whether I actually enjoy humiliation and exhibitionism, I have heard about people that could get the most intense orgasms from being humiliated and put on public display, and now I come to think of it I have seen a few porn films where this happens and I did get extremely turned on.

After I had a little time to myself and got rid of all those thoughts from my head I went for a bath. Since I wasn't at work for the next three days, I wanted to get out to the seaside for a sunbathe. This was the first week in the year that there was actually weather worthy of being called summer weather.

When I had gotten myself dry from my bath I put on my best bikini and a summer dress and drove to Scarborough. Once I was there I picked a spot on the beach, I was surprised at how busy it was to say that it was late Friday morning and the kids were at school.

The rest of my day was pretty uneventful which consisted of sunbathing and eating ice cream. That was until I heard my phone buzz I looked at it and saw I had a text from Tom which sent a shiver down my spine and through my pussy. I looked at the text which read.

Afternoon my little Slave.

I hope you didn't forget to be at the pool for 19:00 today? When you get to the desk tell them who you are, I've already paid for your swimming session. I treat my Slaves if they do a good job, just remember that. Oh and I will text you at 18:00 with what to wear and bring.

Master.

"SHIT." Was the only word which came out of my mouth when I read the text. It was 17:20 and I was about 1 hour away from home. I quickly jumped up put on my sundress and grabbed my towel, and book.

I quickly got to my car and drove home. Right on 18:00 I got a text and decided although my car reads out the texts I would wait till I got home before I read it.

I got home parked the car and then opened the text.

Slave.

I want you to wear whatever you want for getting to the pool. You do not need to bring a swimming suit as I have bought you a costume to wear and put it in a locker that I want you to wear which the receptionist will give you the key for when you put your stuff into the locker for your swim do not lock it. Don't forget you will still need a towel and also bring your favorite toy.

Master.

I didn't have time to think about the text but instead just do as it said. Since I had gotten delayed on the way back from the beach I now only had 30 minutes to get ready and get to the pool for 19:00.

I got changed into a set of black lace panties and bra and put my sundress back on, I didn't want to give Tom any reason to punish me and wearing a bikini to the pool might be seen as taking my own swimming suit. Next I got my swimming bag and put in a towel, goggles, shampoo, a drink and my favorite toy.

My toy was my purple rampant rabbit which always gets me to the finishing line. I love the fact the shaft rotates inside me and that I get a big vibration on my clit.

I then removed my makeup as I didn't want it to run when I got into the pool. By this time it was 18:50 it was a 5 minute drive depending on how easy it was to get out of my road, I then got into my car drove to the pool, parked up grabbed my things and went into the pool.

12