Ellie's First Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went straight to the reception desk and gave the female receptionist my name and said there should be a session pre-paid, she then asked who had paid for the session.

"It was Tom."

"Sorry but that isn't the name on the system."

I then went bright red and felt a twitch from my pussy as I knew what I had to say, but at the same time it was humiliating to be saying it out loud and to a stranger.

"It might be under Master or Master Tom." I said in a quiet soft voice.

"Ahh yes that's down on here, there is also a note for you to go to locker 26 as your costume is in there here is your key I guess you must have left it last time."

"Thanks." I replied then I went into the changing rooms to find my locker and costume. When I got to locker 26 I opened it and saw a full body swimming costume scrunched up and I started to think that Master was losing his touch. I picked it up and went into a changing room.

Once in the changing room I removed my clothes and shook the costume out of a ball. As I did I noticed something that made me think about never coming out of the changing room. The costume had been modified and by modified I mean cut up. Master had cut out the word SLUT downwards into the stomach part of the costume with the T making my landing strip and the tip of my pussy visible.

I knew there was only really one option which was to just go out and take whatever was going to come, I didn't want to upset master, he seemed to understand me and get what I needed even if I didn't. I suppose I did have another option which was to not go out in it but that would mean punishment, and that would be worse than this.

I opened the door put my belongings back into locker 26, picked up my shampoo and went towards the pool. On my way I only was one other person, but unfortunately it was the receptionist, who burst into laughter and told me she now understood why I left my costume at the pool.

As I made my way to the showers I noticed that the pool was quiet which helped my nerves. There were about 6 people in the pool and another 6 in the sauna, for a Friday night that's quiet. I put my shampoo down by a shower but decided not to have a shower before getting into the pool and get straight in hoping that when I get in and start swimming people won't be able to see my outfit, and I can just wait till everyone leaves before I get out and find my Master.

As I swam I realized no one could really tell what I was wearing. It was now near the end of the session and I decided that I would make sure I was the last one out of the pool so that no one else would see me.

With only ten minutes left there were only the 6 people in the pool all the people in the sauna had gotten out and left. I saw Tom sat on the benches at the end of the pool and he waved me over to him. I swam over to him and smiled.

"Hello Master."

"Hello Slave, Well done on calling me Master. Now as you know there are only ten minutes left in the session and I haven't seen anyone look at you."

"No Master I have been lucky." I said with a smile, and maybe it was the smile that brought on the next few sentences that came out of Tom's mouth.

"I want you to get out of the pool, I want you to go and shower in the open showers looking towards the pool and I don't want you to leave until all the other swimmers have left. If you turn away at any point I will come over and give you a punishment, I will come get you when I think it's time to get changed. Now go."

I got straight out and walked over to the showers were I picked up my shampoo and started to shower facing the pool. To my delight no one took any notice of me, that was until 3 of the swimmer got out and one of them whispered something to the other two and then one of them shouted.

"Excuse me lifeguard, but this woman is showing a little bit of her pussycat." The 3 of them laughed and decided to shower next to me. I carried on as I didn't want a punishment but then I saw the only other female in the pool start to stare at me, for some reason that made me react different and I turned slightly to one side. As soon as I did that I saw master and he motioned to go get dressed.

When I got to my locker I opened it and the only thing inside was my sundress and a note which read.

Slut.

I knew you wouldn't be able to do my last task therefore I have already put your punishment into place.

You are to wear only your sundress and as you see you have no towel. I want to see you outside your car in 5 minutes I will give you your keys when you get there.

Oh and I want you to take your costume home I think we will use it again.

Master.

I quickly got into a changing room took off my costume and put on my sundress, with me still soaking wet my dress became slightly see through although you would have to look hard to see anything, but my nipples were rock hard and poking into the material. I picked up my costume and went out of the changing room on my way to the car I got stopped by the female receptionist who gave me a look up and down, she then gave me her number and told me if I swing her way to give her a call.

When I got to my car Tom was stood there and gave me my keys, I thought since I was now his I should tell him about the receptionist who's name according to the piece of paper was Amy.

"Master I got this from Amy the receptionist who said if I swing her way to give her a call. I thought you would want me to tell you."

"Thank you Slave I will take that. I want you to go home now and rest up have tomorrow off and I will text you on Monday morning."

He gave me a kiss and we went our separate ways.

Thank you for reading, as stated at the top I decided to start again and make it a fully consensual story as not only is that what I enjoy reading but it seems that is what others would rather read.

I hope you enjoyed this and please leave any comments/feedback. Chapter 2 to come maybe midway through next week, If people would like to carry on reading the story.

12