Elliot's Surprise Ch. 1

Story Info
Bar fly gets a surprise prim coworker.
1.4k words
3.44
19.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliot strolled into the local Blues bar and dropped a casual "Hey" to the greeter, then did a subtle 360 to find out who was in the house tonight. There was Mack. Elliot knew Mack back when Mack didn't know kind from cash. They were still pretty tight. But Mack was into the heavy stuff these days, and Elliot just didn't go for that shit anymore. Elliot would hate to be a woman in a room with Mack though, as Mack could be a real ass after two or three beers. Luckily, he wasn't (a woman, that is). Good guy, anyway. And there was Fred, of course, there was Fred. He was occupying his usual seat right at the edge of the bar. Fred, math geek extraordinaire. For him, high math was high art. After 4 or 5, Fred the meek would inevitably venture into territory where few math geniuses had gone before, expounding feverishly on the cosmic significance of various proofs. The inanity of the argument inevitably compounded exponentially as the proof of the alcohol did. Often by the end of the evening, Fred would become Psychic to the Bar, reading fortunes with the stack of pristine flash cards he kept in the right pocket of his corduroy blazer.

No sign of Sela, though. That was fine. He'd have time to grab a beer at the bar and say hey to Jack before she arrived. Then he'd suggest they get a booth, as he knew sitting at the bar made her uncomfortable. He and Sela had been co-workers, ok—truthfully, they'd been a bit more than co-workers for about a year now. Yeah, he loved her. And yeah, the fucking- well, it had been halfway great. But she and he, man, there was just something cosmically wrong. Hey, she was a nice girl and all…Well, frankly, that was it: she was just too fucking nice. Ultimately he needed someone who was willing to tell him when he was full of shit, kick his ass when he needed it. Someone he could get smashed with every couple of weeks.

And Sela? Well, Sela had never been smashed in her life. She was intensely spiritual, and he was, well, spiritually empty. And while he considered bar slumming to be integral to his social well-being; she thought it, at best, silly; at worst, an irresponsible waste of time.

In fact, to be honest, he was surprised she'd even suggested this scandalous place. She generally being a consumer of green, rather than Long Island, tea. Elliot headed for the bar, took an empty seat a few stools down from Mack, who was busy hitting on some new woman. Though her face was obscured by Mack's, and her ass by Mack's wandering hand, which had already made its way down to the padded bar stool, Elliot could tell she was another looker.

"Hey Mack!" Elliot called across the bar "How you doin', you scandalous mother?" Mack whipped around to greet Elliot with a cock's grin that would put Tom Cruise to shame.

What? Elliot strained to get a better look at Mack's most recent prey. God, did that look like Sela. Yeah, the hair was different, and that definitely wasn't Sela's usual attire, but…could it be? Mack was motioning Elliot to share a round so he'd soon find out.

"Elliot! Have you met Lucy?"

"that's Lucie—"

" Right, right..Lucie—with an 'ie'." Mack winked at Elliot. It was fucking Sela. What the fuck? She looked so…different. The hair. Definitely a wig. A fucking good wig. A sexy auburn pageboy. And she was wearing make-up, which she almost never did. Even the way she talked. Really suave, flirtatious, confident. Did she invite him here to play some sort of fucking game?

"Yeah, Mack, actually we have met." Mack swung around to deliver his stock cock surprise grin to Sela's wide eyes. "No…No I don't think so" she said politely and added: "I think I'd remember," smiling back at Elliot, brazenly. Mack, the pendulum, swung round again to wink at his "bud." Elliot knew that wink. It was Mack's this one's hot wink and this time, for the first time, it make Elliot want to rip out those twitching lashes with a pair of tweezers. Sela winked too. This would be an interesting evening. Elliot ordered a Bach, while Mack ordered another round of Long Island iced teas for he and the "lady."

By the time they'd downed another round, Elliot detected a noticeable bulge growing in Mack's khaki's. Mack and Sela talked shit. Mack did most of the talking, mostly choice topics pertaining to the fascinating sexual habits of primates. At which time he could also whip out of his ass some facts straight from Desmond Morris's Man Watcher regarding human sexual signals. "So, tell me Mack," Sela leaned into Mack's face seductively, prompting another cock-eating grin, "Just how dilated are my pupils?" Sela's nipples had become erect over the course of the last hour and both men were now treated to a sneak preview of what lie hidden beneath her plunging neckline as she leaned in to give Mack a closer look at…her huge green eyes.

How far is she going to let this go? Elliot began to squirm uncomfortably, and ordered another round. He noticed Mack's hand had moved onto Sela's right thigh, presumably to steady her as she leaned in for the appraisal. It now was slowly disappearing under her already high dress, steadily moving higher as Mack began to ever so subtly caress Sela's ass. Sela stifled a small gasp, and regained composure with a long, lingering sip of the juice. Mack continuing to bullshit, her tongue intentionally brushing periodically across her dry lips. Elliot imagined her pussy getting wet, and Mack thinking about her wet pussy. Just how far up her dress had he gotten already? How far would he get? Elliot inadvertently tapped his cigarette into the peanut bowl.

Sela leaned in and whispered something into Mack's ear, then abruptly pulled away, smiling just short of innocent. "I'm going to duck into the restroom. I'll be back, gentlemen."

Mack didn't bother to get up, and they all knew why. "Oh, man, Elliot. Is she hot or what? I'm going to take her home and give her a slow screw to remember--"

Elliot made his own bathroom excuse and caught Sela as she exited the ladies' restroom. What the fuck are you doing? Are you thinking of going home with that cock, because I can assure you his head is the only thing that's big. He queried sarcastically. He took her gently by the arm and led her over to the door that exited into the alley. Are you jealous? Not jealous, just incredulous.

No, Elliot. I wasn't planning on fucking him. Sela pressed against him and whispered hotly into his right ear. The alcohol on her breath barely masked the unmistakable smell of pussy wafting up her dress. But if you don't take my sweet little ass out into this alley, elevate my dress a few more crucial inches, and fuck me this instant, I just might. I just might let that cock take me for a long… hard… ride.

"uhhh…" was all that immediately came to Elliot's mind as the Sela doppelganger began undulating ever so subtly against him, tracing along the inside of his broken fly with one persistent finger. Glasses clinked, the bar murmured, and it seemed to Elliot that suddenly all eyes were upon them, upon him, waiting, with dicks in hand, to see what might happen next. I promise there isn't anything standing in your way guiding his hand, hidden from view, between her sticky thighs and up the short, but hot, tunnel that was her dress. He felt around for panties, but found none. Someone might come around the corner. We have to go now. Instead, his fingers waded through a shallow pool of fragrant juice, and defying gravity, slipped upward into her swollen hole. Her teeth sunk into his neck, her hand grabbing onto the irrefutable point that would put this one-sided debate to rest.

To say that they stepped outside would be a gross understatement of what transpired next. They fell. They fell out of the bar into the alley. They fell out of reality, with all its obsession with propriety and thou-shalt-nots, and toppled lips first into the world of carnal hunger. She landed, bare ass against the cold brick wall, his tongue deep inside her mouth, thrusting in time with the base drum beating in her chest. He swiftly lifted her arms above her head, clasping her wrists together with his right hand. Now this is probably about the time when you might expect to hear about how he flipped her over like a pancake, took out his stiff rod, slid it down her glistening crack and thrust it into her quivering mound.

But that isn't what happened. Not exactly...