Elsa Finds Herself Chained Ch. 02

Story Info
How being chained helped Elsa letting it go.
1.1k words
4.27
8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luctem
luctem
9 Followers

NOTE: This was my first attempt at writing a proper story. Having seen the movie (and the dungeon scene), I just thought that a young queen with so many responsibilities might want to let it go sometimes.

DISCLAIMER: The characters of this fanart story are NOT owned by me, but borrowed from a well-known movie. This story is FOR ADULTS ONLY. If you are offended by sexuality and/or nudity and/or bondage and/or fanart that puts well-known characters into a kinky context, do not continue reading. The advantage of using already known characters is that readers already have a mental image of the involved persons, and that their background does not require a lengthy explanation.

====================

Elsa explored her bonds and gave them a playful tug. The cuffs were solid, the locks were tight and the chain strong. The ring in the wall had probably been in place for centuries. No human could escape this cell. Elsa decided to play along and tried to remember that feeling of helplessness she had experienced what seemed an eternity ago. She pulled the heavy chains, tried to recreate the sensation of despair, or the warm comforting calmness of being powerless.

Soon, she started to feel stupid, even ridiculous. The queen of Arendelle, naked except for stockings and shoes, a red stone dangling from a necklace around her neck, chained to the wall, playing prisoner like a little kid. Pretending to be helpless. Actually, not even succeeding in pretending to be helpless. Her mood changed to sadness and disappointment when she realized that this theatre play was not working, and that she would have to tell her friends that their efforts were in vain.

She decided to end this sharade and guided her thoughts to icing up the metal that bound her. She created a mental image of ice crystals growing from within those chain links, breaking through the surface and tearing the iron into pieces.

Nothing happened.

"This is distracting me more than I imagined", she thought to herself. She took a deep breath, focussed on the chain, and did her magic.

Nothing. No cold, no ice crystals, no broken metal.

Instead, she noticed a strange warmth between her breasts. Looking down, she saw the red shine of the burning crystal had intensified. Her suspicion was confirmed when she again tried to summon her magic and observed how the crystal seemed to absorb all her powers and transformed them into a bright red light and a warm glow.

..."This cannot be."...

Again, concentration, focussing on the chain. No effect. Focussing on a single link, gathering all her powers. Nothing. Aiming her magic at the iron manacles, the padlocks, the ring in the wall, the wall itself. No matter what Elsa tried to ice up, she did not succeed. "This is impossible, how can a stupid necklace irritate me like this?" She tried everything over again, but to no avail. "This cannot be... it's impossible!" The links of the chain remained solid, the ring in the wall firmly fixed in place, and the iron grip of the cuffs around her wrists did not yield.

She began to realize that she was truly bound. Not like last time, when she had THOUGHT she was helpless. It dawned on her that this time, the bondage was real. And it was stronger than her magic. She gasped as a thought crossed her mind:

..."What if someone sees me like this?!"...

Looking down at herself, she became painfully aware of her own nudity. She spotted her dress on the other side of the cell and tried to reach it, but the chains went taut instantly and stopped her. In a desparate attempt, she tried to bring her hands to the front to see if she could cover herself, but it was useless. She looked around. A place to hide? The ring was built into the flat wall with hardly an edge to hide her. The stone bed was so low, it barely reached her knees. She could clearly see the window in the cell's heavy door, which meant that whoever peeked through it would easily see her exposed body. She sat down on the hard bed, pressed herself against the wall, curled up as tightly as possibly, and tried to disappear.

Suddenly, the expression on her face changed and she was up again, not worrying about her nudity, but futily pulling the chain. Fighting to summon her magic, hardly noticing that the burning stone was heating up between her breasts.

..."HOW COULD THEY?"...

This was a real lockdown, not a game. She was the Queen, not a criminal, she had been betrayed by who she thought of as her closest friends. Left in the dungeons, chained up like an animal, how could they? In her rage, she did not notice the burning stone getting hotter. That, together with her anger heated her up to the point where drops of sweat ran down her skin, tracing every curve of her naked body.

Again, a thought made her freeze in her rage. She took a deep breath.

..."This... this is what I was longing for."...

One last tug on the chains. She was not going anywhere, not before Grand Pabbie or Mildred released her.

What if someone saw her like this? She would not be able to prevent it, it was out of her control.

What was happening outside these walls? It was out of her reach, she had no influence.

What if people were trying to talk to her? There was nothing she could do.

How long would she be here? She did not now. Other people would decide for her.

She stood motionless, her breathing slowed down and found a calm, deep rythm. The sweat on her skin cooled down her temper as it cooled down her body and she started to get goose bumps. She looked down on her nipples and saw they were erect as they had been when Grand Pabbie had seen her naked.

She looked at the walls and the light shining throught the window onto the dungeon's floor. She tried to move closer, but she could only see the water in front of the castle. It was as if the world outside had disappeared.

Elsa sat down on the stone bed and, almost motionless, trying to comprehend her situation. Soon, her thoughts began to drift. At some point, she lay down, looked at the window's light that slowly changed its brightness as some clouds floated by in the skies outside her dungeon cell. When she fell asleep, she slept deeper than she had for years.

luctem
luctem
9 Followers