Elsewhere Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my dear Merry," the knight continued, "yours is a mouth fit to service kings and queens and my rod is unworthy of such bliss."

The odd commentary from her partner made her smile and keep going. The twitching intensified quickly, and soon, the knight was ready to blow.

"Sweet Merry, would you receive the gift of life in your delicious mouth and swallow all that I have to offer?"

"Mmmmm..." she moaned as she kept going, obviously agreeing.

Moments later, the first spurt hit the back of Meredith's mouth as the knight climaxed.

"Ah... this is most divine..."

At first, Meredith had no issue swallowing; she accumulated some of the seed in her mouth and gulped down; but when more fluids kept shooting out and accumulating, she began to struggle against the sheer amount of liquid, perhaps not as plentiful as the Tiddlers but still sufficient to make her gag. She was forced to pull away and cough the rest out; the red phallus kept on firing small loads onto her face for several more shots, and some also spilled on the grass beneath them.

"Ah..." the knight groaned. "Wasted offerings..."

"Sorry," she mumbled. "There was just too much."

"That is quite all right. You can amend your performance by offering more of yourself to me."

And with those words, he pushed her around and onto her knees, face down in the dirt. Meredith shivered with anticipation as she expected to push into her with his lengthy rod. It came to rest on top of her buttocks and he began rubbing it here.

"Oh wow... it's so big and long," Meredith called out.

"It is meant to be the rod that empowers me to satisfy all concubines."

The knight leaned backwards and his tip came to rest against Meredith's anal opening.

"Oh!" she called out. "I thought you..."

"You asked for me to avoid deflowering your womanhood, and I intend to keep my promise," he interrupted her.

"Ok but I.."

She didn't finish; air popped out of her lungs as his rod began pushing inside her anal cavity. It wasn't so thick despite its length, and although it had been a while since Meredith had trained that hole, it responded to the stimulation well, still drawing out some slight pain.

"Aaah... please slowly..."

"I shall endeavour to," the knight mumbled.

And with those words, he began a slow but steady sway inside Meredith's back door. Meredith's moans steadied with the rhythm; she used one hand to caress her clitoris as she was anally penetrated. Around her, a few of the fairies had returned, drawn out by the sounds of her voice. The knight looked at them.

"Witnesses to my manliness," he stated with pride.

The fairy that had become familiar with Meredith flew back and landed on her head, looking up at the knight, seemingly cursing it with her raised fists even as half his rod plowed Meredith's insides.

"What is it, small creature? Do you encounter jealousy from my divine performance?"

There was no answer; the fairy merely sat on top of Meredith's hair and pouted while the other fairies flirted about.

"Ughh..." Meredith groaned. "It's been... oh my... you're so big inside my ass..."

"Indeed, my size is considerable and enjoyable."

"Are you... gonna fill my ass?"

"That is the intent, yes..."

Meredith closed her eyes; it had only happened once or twice with the Tiddlers; she remembered the mess their plentiful offering always made after the fact and wondered what it would look like from this red-dicked knight. As the thoughts raced into her mind, she felt the tension in her backside.

"Are you close?" she mumbled.

"Indeed, my lady Merry, and I shall seed that which cannot be seeded soon..."

"Umfff... cum in me..."

A few more thrusts in, the knight climaxed and ejaculated a second time, its liquids filling Merry's bowels as they shot out of him and into her.

"Oh! Glorious ecstasy!" the knight chanted through the experience.

"Ff...ffuckkk...!"

It spilled out; in fact, the mounting pressure inside Meredith's anus popped the erection free from her hole, and liquids poured out from the tip as much as from her anus. The knight burst more shots of semen onto Meredith's back; one shot actually hit the pouting fairy as it tried to dodge. It fell sticky into Meredith's hair, cursing in its silent voice until it tasted what covered it. Then, it began to eat it up with a wicked smile even as Meredith kept recovering.

"Oh my god... wow... wow..." Meredith mumbled.

She collapsed onto her front, resting from the exhilaration. A crowd of fairies flew in, drawn by the silent squeals of their sister, and they jumped onto Meredith's back to clean off the gunk left there by the knight, licking and eating it up as they went. The knight ignored the scene as it rose to its feet. Meredith turned her head only to see the impressive phallus retract inside the creature's body until it was nowhere to be seen. The knight retrieved its codpiece and slid it back on over the exposed flesh.

The fairies kept on playing with the splashed fluids, ignoring the newcomer.

"Now that I have been serviced," he said, "mayhap you can direct me to the Witch who lives around these parts."

"Um... she's not here."

Meredith pointed to the tower behind them.

"She usually dwells in the tower but she travels a lot."

"A shame, to be sure," the knight replied without much emotion.

"And I don't know when she'll be back."

The knight cast a glance backwards, then stared at the tower.

"It is very likely I will fail my quest," it replied.

"What's... your quest?"

"Delivering a message."

With the fairies moving away, their clean-up duty done, Meredith finally stood up, fully recovered from her sexual ordeal. Given how deep her ass had been stretched, she was amazed she could stand. It seemed her body's ability to recover was better than she anticipated.

"Well... I see her every few days normally, so maybe I can give her the message. I don't want you to fail in your quest."

The knight looked at the naked woman; Meredith could tell it was smiling behind its armor.

"I will entrust you with the message, as I cannot linger on here, as pleasureful as your company might be."

"Thank you," she smiled back.

The knight took a solemn pose and delivered its words.

At first, I didn't know what to make of the revelation. I felt betrayed. I asked myself why Nora would keep such an important information from me. It scared me to think she could so blatantly ignore my feelings.

It was a few days before she resurfaced and I had a chance to cool down. I considered her plight and understood the necessity for secrecy. Nevertheless, now that the secret was also mine, I had to confront her with it. I was afraid of her reaction.

I shouldn't have been. She is, after all, a good witch.

The two women were sitting near the lake, on the grass. The tears had dried from Meredith's eyes, and Nora was proving herself to be sympathetic to her torment.

"And you have known about my mother... about Emily for how long?"

"Since before meeting you. It's how I learned about you."

"But... why didn't you tell me?"

Nora stared at the still surface of the lake.

"There are many reasons I can use to justify," Nora explained, "but the real one is that I didn't want you to suffer."

"Emily's alive."

"Yes, but she's not free. My spy inside the Bone Witch's tower tells me she's being used for breeding - as many other female slaves are."

"But she's alive," Meredith insisted.

Nora stared her down.

"And there is no possibility to rescue her at this time. The war is still ongoing."

"Where? There isn't any violence here?" Meredith inquired.

"The Middle Kingdom. The Emerald City. That's where. They're the ones I'm helping with my magic."

Meredith understood it all; it was simply a matter of reasoning it, and emotions were still wild. And there was another lingering question.

"How can I help?"

Nora had feared the question; she had prepared an answer.

"Can you fight?"

"...no..."

"What can you do, then?"

Meredith had taught of an answer, though she didn't know how relevant it would be.

"I can fuck."

Nora cringed.

"I'm sure you can... but how is that helpful in a war?"

"Well... I can fuck the soldiers when they come back and need some down time. I can..."

"You really don't know, do you?"

Meredith got angry.

"Look! I just want to help! It's my mom!"

"I know... all right. I'm sure we can find a way for you to help out."

"Thank you."

Nora stared at the water for a moment more.

"Get undressed."

By now, not only did Meredith not mind, she was so used to spending her days naked that it felt more natural than wearing clothing. Even as she stripped, she watched Nora rise to her feet and also step out of her robes. It was Meredith's first time seeing her host fully naked, and she wasn't disappointed by the sight. Despite her apparent age, Nora's flesh was still firm. Her breasts sagged but not considerably so and her skin retained most its elasticity.

"Are we going to have sex?" Meredith asked, somewhat overeager.

"Yes... because I have a few things I need to show you. And because I have been holding back long enough."

Nora sat back down and spread her legs; Meredith instinctively moved in and brought her face towards Nora's crotch.

"You have good instincts," Nora said.

"I haven't tasted pussy since the Tiddlers... and the fairies are different."

"Taste it, then..."

Meredith pressed her mouth and tongue against Nora's folds; the old witch shivered upon contact. Meredith's memory of how-to perform came back quickly, teasing Nora as much as she loved to be teased, just enough until she became desperate for further ministrations, then intensifying the contact.

"Oh my..." the words slipped from Nora's mouth. "You are talented, girl..."

Meredith accepted the compliment at face value; she was enjoying the opportunity to return some of the kindness she had been offered by the good witch. She was also enjoying the taste of pussy on her lips - it brought back fond memories, though confused of past experiences.

Nora, unused to such stimulation, shivered and cupped her breasts.

"That's it... oooh... naughty minx..."

The wordplay was good for Meredith as she ran her tongue across the slit, then buried it inside the witch's hole.

"Aaah... you are..."

She didn't finish the sentence - Meredith stopped pacing herself and dove in full on, eager to please this older woman, to feel the taste of her orgasm on her lips. Nora shook from the delight, moments later hitting her peak quite suddenly.

"Aaaahhhh!!" she yelped.

Meredith kept munching away until all of the passion wound down and Nora pushed her back, a grin on her face.

"You devilish girl, you..."

"A-ha!" Meredith laughed as she stared up.

"This calls for some retaliation," the witched quipped.

She pushed Meredith onto her back and, at first, the young woman believed the old witch was about to return the favor. She watched Nora get to her knees, moving both hands to each side of her own vagina, teasing the sides, closing her eyes and then focusing two fingers on her clitoris. Meredith waited.

Her eyes grew wide when the physical transformation began to take place. Slowly, a bulge emerged where Nora's clitoris was, expanding upwards, straightening out and curving slightly upward. Though her mind understood what she saw, Meredith simply couldn't reason it.

A moment, right above Nora's happening, a delightful penis was standing out, almost erect.

"You... did... how?"

"Magic, my dear."

Wasting no time with it, Nora crawled on her knees towards her protégé and moved the phallus to Meredith's face.

"You should know what to do with it."

She did. Penis disappeared into mouth, hands helping with the stimulation every so often. The older witch closed her eyes and indulged; it had been quite since she had summoned a male appendage on herself - an easy spell for an experienced sorceress. She regretted nothing of those years of holding back. Still, watching it come and go inside the young woman's mouth made her smile. She caressed her blonde hair.

"Such a sweet girl," she told her. "So caring."

Meredith's eyes, looking up, expressed the pleasure she felt at her oral duties. She would have been content in giving Nora all she got and welcoming the offering down her throat. And in fact, she did - though it didn't stop there.

In the following weeks, I spent most of my time with Nora. She moved me out of the small house and into her tower, settled me in a comfortable room, provided me with a more permanent shelter. She started joining me in my bed as well, keeping her phallus between her legs the entire time we nested together. She would fuck me in the morning, pinning me on the bed, plowing my insides to her satisfaction (and most often, mine as well). She told me not to be afraid of getting pregnant; there was no way her seed could put a baby in me. I was relieved as it allowed me to fully indulge in the process. Every so often, my mouth would welcome her offering and I'd swallow greedily. The taste was unusual, not unlike honey with cinnamon with a slight bitter after taste. When asked, Nora simply told me that the magic allowed her some indulgences. I didn't ask further.

Within two weeks of such treatment, I started to feel different inside. I would end up staring at the wall as if I couldn't see it, then lose sense of where I was for a brief moment. Bouts of confusion, short, became a regular occurrence. Nora would be inside me, pounding away at my flesh, when my mind would drift to images of rainbows hovering above the clouds, or a dark space where no light could shine. At night, dreams became equally confused, with the images no longer carrying any meaning.

This was good, Nora told me. It meant I was developing new ways of understanding the world, and that would be helpful in the long run. I eventually asked the logical question: what did any of these awakenings have to do with us having sex. She explained that the seed I was swallowing was working its magic through my belly and into my flesh; that my awareness would lead to revelations about the extent of my abilities.

When I inquired about these 'potential' abilities, Nora just shrugged and told me we would eventually find out.

For several months, I lived a safe, sex-filled life. I went back to the fairies every so often to have fun with them too, as if I had a duty to entertain them somehow. They surely seem pleased to have me around as I trotted naked in the woods. Nora stayed away from them when I went: one shouldn't jumble magics together, she exclaimed.

It was on one of those jaunts that I was propelled out of the safety of my residence and shown the violence lurking underneath.

Meredith's eyes were closed. The fairies had stopped buzzing about her several moments prior, satisfied as they were at the playful games they had enjoyed across her naked body, licking her breasts, rubbing their minuscule sexes against her nipples, licking and exploring her sex. Meredith herself, having climaxed a few times under their tender care, was resting, almost sleeping. Only the constant buzzing around her had kept her aware for a time, and now that it had subsided, she was lulled into a sense of well-being that was not unfamiliar to the spot.

Around her, quiet movement shuffled, barely reaching her perception - rustling in the wind, her mind absently told her. She ignored it until a shadow was cast over her; only then did she open her eyes. She shrieked.

Towering over her lumbered three large shapes, like almost furless bears, only their heads were different, reminding Meredith of the face of many Beastmen, covered in feline traits. Unsurprisingly, they stood naked over her, having stalked their presence stealthily. Even as she rose to escape, she was grabbed by the one nearest her head and pulled up in the air, over its shoulder. As she screamed further, the three creatures popped quickly away from the pond, racing away from Nora's tower. Meredith pummeled her keeper's back to no avail - it did not even stop to address her actions. Her screams died out across the forest, until there was no hope of anyone hearing her.

Only then did she get dropped like a sack onto the cool grass. Meredith looked up at the three terrifying figures; their hands immediately moved to their crotches and hanging phalluses.

"Fuck..." she mumbled, crawling backwards and hitting a tree.

The largest of the creatures shambled forward, leaning down, grabbing her ankles.

"No, no, no!" she protested in vain. It pulled her back down towards itself and started to crouch on top of her. She struggled in vain, punching it square in the jaw. Uninjured, it roared back at her; she quieted from the threat. She then felt a hard item rub between her legs, seeking an opening. She swallowed her pride and closed her eyes.

The beast penetrated her without hesitation; she yelped as her body opened up to it.

For a long minute, it slid in and out of her, grunting pleasure even as she held back hers; she would not give it the satisfaction of taming her body. Yet for all her resistance and unwillingness, the stimulation was real. Moans escaped her lips despite her best efforts. She did the only thing she could do: wait it out.

As warm liquid filled her insides several moments later, she knew that her first assailant was done, and she knew what to expect from the others. It pulled out, leaving a gooey trail for others to follow. Yet even as the second one dropped to its knees, the loud clank of metal was heard. Heads turned to the origin of the sound, but for one creature, it was too late. Its head lopped off the ground and rolled away as the open wound on its severed neck splashed blood around.

The two other monsters quickly leaped to attack, but the armored knight was swifter and stronger; his sword impaled one attacker in the chest even as the other jumped on him and pushed him to the ground. The knight's retaliation was swift - its armored gauntlet punched the monster in the face and drew blood; a second strike knocked it off and out cold. The knight rolled sideways, retrieving its blade from the body of the fallen monster, and rose to its feet. It plunged the blade in the back of the remaining living beast.

Transfixed by the violence and horror, Meredith stared in bewilderment. Tears then burst from her eyes. The knight slowly walked towards her.

"I am here, Mistress Meredith. Let me take you home."

She did not resist as he grabbed her from the ground after having stored his blade. He cast a final glance at the dead monsters, then walked back from whence they had come. His only concern was the well-being of this young creature, and the reason why the monsters had come after her.

Only the old witch Nora might have an answer to provide.

END OF CHAPTER 2