Elunara: Mission Specialist Ch. 10

Story Info
Vol'jin.
1.5k words
4.73
9.1k
2

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vol'jin! We found this Night Elf sitting on a hill nearby. She surrendered and speaks in our language."

"Bring her forward."

The pair of trolls showed the night elf to the floor.

"What brings ya ta me?" He leaned back.

Grinning, she pushed a sketchbook across the floor. "I wish to draw you."

Eyeing her, he picked up the book and flipped through. His eyebrows shot up. "This is..." He eyed her. "What's your game?"

"No game." She shook her head. "I'll be straight with you. I have one desire in life, and that is to draw naked men. Who best to draw, than the heads of all factions? You can see Thrall in there, and after I leave here, I'll try to convince Cairne."

"Why should I agree to this?"

"Because you're intrigued." She grinned. "Look, I'll even show you one of my secrets." Flexing her hand, she held her dagger. She tossed it to him. He eyed the dagger with some curiosity, before she flexed her hand and held it again. "It's enchanted. It will always return to me. You could kill me now for that alone, but, I don't think you will."

He laughed. "Ya run a risky gambit."

"That I do. You put me somewhere, and I'll sit there until I get my drawings. Then I'll disappear and you never have to see me again."

"Hm." He flipped through the pages. "I guess your gamble paid off, because I will allow this. If only for the curiosity."

She grinned and licked her lips. "Delightful."

With a hearty laugh, he pointed to a spot. "There."

"Of course." She bowed and moved over, taking back her sketchbook and pencil.

He tracked her throughout the day, and true to her word, she sat and sketched. Leaning over, he peered at her book.

"Yes?"

"Interesting."

"I do preliminary pose sketches and I'll add detail as I have time to."

He nodded and returned to his work.

That night, he stretched. "What should I do with you?"

"If you don't mind, I can sleep on the floor in a corner. I won't be obtrusive, but I'd like to continue my work until I have a good picture."

He considered. "Fine." He jerked his head to the side and went upstairs. He pointed. "You, there."

Nodding, she got comfortable and went back to her work.

Leaning back in his bed, he eyed his little guest. "How late to do you intend to do that?"

She shrugged. "If you cannot sleep until I do, then I will quit for now." She tucked her stuff away and curled up in her spot.

He tapped his fingers, before closing his eyes.

In the morning, he found her sitting up, working in her sketchbook. "Good morning." She did not smile.

Narrowing his eyes, he walked over. He eyed the new pose.

"Forgive me, I don't require much sleep. You were kind of cute, curled up like a baby."

He let her follow him around for several days, periodically checking her work. What he saw; impressed him. "Looks like you're set to leave soon."

"Possibly... unless you're willing to let me get you naked." She gave him a feral smile.

"Hm."

She lowered her voice. "I'll make it worth it."

"Will you now?"

"There's a secondary thing I enjoy... and only men can give it to me." She grinned with her teeth showing.

"I'll consider it."

"That's all I can ask."

That night, she followed him up to his room. He eyed her. "I'll get naked if you get naked first."

She snorted. "Is THAT all?" Yanking her shirt off, she tossed it to her corner. "I'm happier when I'm naked." She pushed her pants off. "Satisfied?"

He followed afterwards. "There."

"However you're comfortable." She eyed him. "Can I move this basin thing?" She pointed.

"Sure."

She picked it up and sat it to the side. Blinking, she stared at him. "Warchief."

"What?"

"You will be... Warchief." Violently, she shook her head. "WHAT is in that thing?" She pointed.

Standing up, he grabbed her face in his fingers. "What makes you say that?"

"Because it gave me an instant headache."

"No, the other thing."

"Uh... I moved it because it was in my way."

"You have no idea what you said when you breathed it?"

"I said something?"

He held her head over the basin. Her eyes rolled up into her head. She began to speak in elvish and he couldn't understand a word she said. Softly, her body began to glow. When he released her, she grabbed the edges of the basin and continued to speak. "Trust the alliance of the sea, when the tyrant takes over the fortress of the red."

"What?"

"Trust her." A voice whispered from nowhere. "Give her what she wants."

He looked around. The Night Elf collapsed to the floor. The whispers grew stronger, more obscure, yet more insistent. Lifting her head, he frowned. She was completely gone. "Why would I be Warchief?"

"Your people will be freed, they will stand strong again."

He blinked. She was still completely out, but her mouth was moving.

"The Goddess decrees it. The sea witch must be slain."

"What?" He brushed her hair out of her face.

"Give yourself to her." The whispers began again. "Receive her blessing. Free them."

"Spirits save me." He whispered. "I will do as you bid." He smacked her face.

Jolting upright, she blinked at him with eyes that didn't see. "I crave them." She whispered. "I need men, bring me them, I must have their power." She hissed.

"I will give you myself." He replied.

"The strongest one. This pleases me." Reaching up, she grabbed his dick. "I need it!" She froze and blinked. Staring up at him, she coughed. "Uh... I'm lost."

"The spirits guide me... and they tell me I should let you have what you want."

"In that case." She released him and stood up. "We should do this right..." Careful to avoid the smoke, she shifted the basin again. "Lie down please."

"Like this?" He lay on the bed.

Meticulously, she because to pose and arrange him. When she was satisfied, she began to draw. Occasionally, she would shift him again. After many poses and sketches, she sat down her sketchbook and made her way over to him.

"Now for my favorite part." She purred. Making her way over, she brushed her hand up his dick. "Nice and hard."

"The spirits, they be loud and insistent. Have ya way, mon; and then leave me be."

"Don't be like that." She continued to stroke him gently, her hand working up and down. "I refuse to take an unwilling partner."

"I never said I be unwilling."

"Your words say one thing, your attitude another." Bending down, she licked the length of him. "You do not like to be commanded, you like to be the one to command." She grinned up at him. "How about I let you take me? Show me what you want, command me to do your bidding. It is the same either way for me."

"That be so?"

"It is. Your nosy spirits should not argue against that."

"Then suck it, show me what you do."

"As you wish." She slipped her lips over the tip, sucking gently on it. Up and down her hand caressed, as she increased the length she took. He groaned and grabbed her hair, pushing her ever further. Sucking in little slurps she took the length of him down, before he was deep into her throat. Pulling back, she began to move. Over and over, she pumped her mouth down his massive dick.

"Now, fuck it."

Moving off of him, she licked her lips. "At once." Standing up, she moved over him. He grabbed her hips and shoved her down on top of his dick. She gasped at the size of him, but soon bucked her hips up and down. His fingers dug into her skin. "Use me." She whispered. "Make me yours."

"You won't be mine." He growled. "You are nothing to me."

"Never." She breathed. "I am your toy. Fuck me and be done with me."

One of his hands shot out and grabbed her by the shoulder. He tugged her down and bit her shoulder. The other continued to cling to her hip as he bucked upwards into her.

"Yes! Give it to me!"

Shoving her over, he buried himself in and out, slamming her against the bed. His hips pumped and scooped, filling her with a growl. Arching against him, she let herself be driven into that final finish.

He rolled off of her and stared at the ceiling. "The spirits are quiet once more."

"The spirits are none of my concern." She sat up and reached for her pencils.

He grabbed her arm. "You will be felled by an orc of iron."

"What the hell does THAT mean?"

"I have no idea. The spirits..."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." She tugged over her sketchbook and sat up.

"What are you doing now?"

"I like to sketch the after." She winked. "If you want a few more go's..."

"You will be gone by sunrise."

"As you wish." She nodded her head.