Elven Wish Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diyala cried out loudly when she heard Shiro hit, but then she wondered over and helped him to his feet, but he backed up against the wall.

“What’s the matter, are you alright?” She asked.

“Y…you…you’re really…a….an elf….” Shiro stuttered, “Its….its amazing none of my friends no the elven language better than you seem to…eh heh heh.”

She giggled and smiled to him.

“Well that because I am an elf silly, and its natural for me to learn the language of my people.” Diyala replied, “But…I am troubled…and all because of this.” She took out the scroll and held it, not removing the seal, “I don’t know what this does, but its supposed to be very powerful. The sage must never get his hands on this…but I can’t go back to my world now…I don’t know how.”

“What’s that? And what does that have to do with getting back to your own world?” Shiro asked.

Diyala took a deep and calming breath for she felt tears coming on, she closed her eyes and sighed once more then looked deep into Shiro’s eyes, as if pleading him. She began to tell the story of her tribe and how the scroll that she had was sacred among her people, how it could bring about destruction if it ever fell into the wrong hands. And how she was cornered in her own castle by a traitorous sage, whom would’ve killed her had she had not ended up in this modern world.

“And that is why I have to protect this.” She sighed as she leaned back against a wall almost wanting to cry.

“Wait…if their after this scroll, then does that mean that they could end up coming here?” Shiro asked worried.

“I’m not sure…all I know is that if this never falls into their hands, it’ll be all right.” She smiled and up at him, then sat beside him on the bed.

He placed his hand over hers, which held the scroll, and looked up into her eyes.

“Then I’ll help you protect this as well…I promise.” Smiled Shiro, feeling her grip his hand with her free hand, then blushed a little. “And you can hide here as long as you need to Diyala.”

“Thank you…” Diyala replied, as she pulled him close and kissed his lips softly, pulling away slowly with a flushed look on her face, “I don’t know how I could repay you…but if you find any part of me suitable…I’m yours for the taking Shiro.” She pulled off a strap from the nightgown and giggled at him.

Shiro’s face went beet red as the strap come off, and began to feel a bulge in his boxers as he watched her remove the other strap and pull the nightgown down over her legs and carelessly onto the floor.

“Eh…no you dun have to…HOLY COW!!!” He shouted as she grabbed the rim of his boxers and began to pull them down off his legs.

She giggled and kissed his lips again, but this time more passionately and running her tongue along his lips, begging for entry.

Shiro, though a bit embarrassed smiled in the kiss and closed his eyes, opening his mouth to her as she slipped in her tongue, which immediately sought out his. Their tongues danced and rubbed along each other as Diyala managed to remove his boxers, laying him down onto his back. Her hands moved across his chest and slowly downwards across his abdomen, one hand resting against his growing member and stroking it slowly in her hand.

Giving a groan as she rubbed him, Shiro instinctively cupped her breasts in his hands, almost to big to hold, and began to caress them slowly. Diyala moaned lightly into his mouth and felt her soft pink nipples harden, and rub up against his chest. He grinned, still keeping in the kiss, their tongues darting along each others’ more hungrily now and clamped his thumb and forefingers on her nipples and squeezed them hard. Pulling away from the kiss, Diyala let out a shuddering moan, as her face went a flushed pink, grabbing one of his hands and forcing it down between her legs. It felt so amazing to Shiro, her pelvis was nice and smooth, and continued to trace it down, until her came across her wet pussy lips. She gave a grin and began to stroke him a little faster, almost as if challenging him. Though through his groaning he began to work a finger between her pussy lips her juices gathering on his fingers as she became even wetter with anticipation. He began to stroke her wet slit, and she threw her head back, moaning a bit louder than when he had pinched her nipples, but she did not cease stroking his hard member. She began to rub her hips against his hand wanting more, but trying her best to behave. It was then that Shiro’s finger had found an opening in her slit, and wondered what would happen if he pushed his finger inside. Cautiously he lined up his finger with her opening and pushed in gently inside of her.

Diyala gasped as her eyes opened, and let out another moan, longer than the last one, welcoming the new sensation as she loosened her muscles around his finger. She slowly began to hump his hand as he slid his finger in and out of her, loving the feeling of something being inside of her, of being penetrated. Reaching a hand down gently between her legs, she pressed her thumb up against her swollen clitoris, and began to rub it slowly, feeling her orgasm coming faster as she moaned. As Shiro forced a second finger inside of her dripping pussy, she closed her eyes, and leaned her head back as she shuddered in pleasure, moaning loudly as she came on his fingers, her muscles now clenching them as her juices seep from her hot pussy. Once her muscles let go of his fingers he pulled them out from her opening and licked the thick liquid from his fingers. It tasted very sweet to him as he licked it clean, and he smiled up at her warmly. Diyala then returned his smile, then took his hand gently, and put the remaining finger covered in her fluids into her mouth, sucking off the juices and licking it off. Her other hand still had a grasp on his member as she placed herself over it and lowered upon it, gasping as his member plunged deeper than his fingers.

“Oh….GODS!!!” She cried out as she sank against his hips and began to pull herself up and down upon it, moaning louder each pass, but still wanting it further inside of her.

Shiro closed his eyes tightly feeling her pussy walls clench around his member, feeling himself slip in and out due to her motions, it felt so incredibly wonderful to him, and hearing her moans growing louder with each thrust of her hips, he could tell she was enjoying it as well. As her thrusts grew faster in speed he felt as if he were about to burst, although he had never had sex before, he knew its dangers and didn’t want to impregnate her. He slowly sat up as he continued to groan and look up at her face.

“I’m going…to burst…I gotta…take it out…” he cried out as he lay back.

Diyala shook her head and pumped herself upon him faster now, feeling a second wave wanting to leave her and she moaned loudly.

“Release…inside me…I…don’t…mind…aaaaaAAAAH!!!” she cried as her second orgasm hit, releasing a larger wave than her last, and her juices began to flow along his member.

The feeling of her cum on his member caused him to shoot his load inside of her pussy, which had begun to drip with her cum and his mixed. Once her orgasm passed, she collapsed backwards onto the soft sheets below her and gasp, trying to catch her breath, And release his member. With what little strength he had left he crawled up beside her and wrapped a blanket over them, despite the heat radiating from their bodies, and sweat flowing over them, he sighed as he looked into her pools, which were glazed with passion from their lovemaking.

“Wow…that was some reward m’lady…” Shiro sighed as Diyala laid her head upon his chest.

“That was…for helping me…” she replied her voice almost breathless as she snuggled against him, “Do you mind…if I rest here tonight?”

Shiro smiled lightly as he closed his eyes, and pulled close to her naked form, enjoying her presence and warmth.

“Not at all…” he sighed, as his breathing began to calm to the norm.

Diyala smiled and kissed under his chin, happy to somewhere safe, and in the arms of someone she could trust. They both sighed together, as if their hearts were one and fell into a calm and peaceful sleep.

12