Elvenblood Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redch1
redch1
32 Followers

Alana pointed her lips and looked at him challengingly. These orcs always have a need for pretty women. As I have heard, there is a lively underworld trading with women, who are borrowed from the brothels to the orc camps?

The commander paused briefly and then stammered Yes, that's true, but...now you want...no you did not want it or...that would be very dangerous and you would have to know god what to do to get there at all.

Alana smiled just before her expression changed to deadly determination. Now Commander, I'm quite ready to do just about anything to allow the girl to return, and besides I can take care of myself, believe me!

The commander swallowed hard and then looked back at her seductive décolleté. Well, you certainly have all the privileges you need to be traded down there. If you really want to I will organize it, so that you will be sold to a local brothel which is led by a disgusting mucous goblin who does unspeakable things with the girls in his care and according to our knowledge also rents them to the orcs in the camps on the other side of the border.

Alana leaned back and looked seriously at him. Then I want you to do just that.

The commander nodded and rose slowly. I'll get everything done. You'll be picked up in your room, but be prepared to play your role convincingly before you get the chance to get into the orc camp. It's going to be hard. Well, you will know what you want.

He bowed to the pretty elf and guided her to the door. Thoughtfully he looked after her and could not help but admire her perfect body in the tight leather dress. The little one will be fucked and used hard. He shook his head and let the guards call his supply master, who had the best connections into the local underworld.

While Alana was resting in her apartments, the commander prepared everything as desired.

The next afternoon there was a knock at Alana's door and a burly subdued dwarf stepped through the door. He eyed up Alana lustful.

Now mylady, as I was told I am supposed to introduce you to the brothel of Titus the goblin. Whatever you might want to do, but you should know that Titus is very suspicious and he will know quickly if something is wrong. You are definitely too pretty for a common whore, so I have to sell you to Titus as a former slave, who has fallen in disgrace with her rich lord. He took out a rolled piece of fabric and threw it on the bed. Alana reached for it and sucked in the air. It was a very short narrow one-part dress, which was at least one number too small for her.

Come on put it on! We do not have the whole day. The baker and his apprentice will take us to the city. The dwarf stopped in front of her and grinned cheekily.

Alana sighed softly, but she had decided to do it and there was no way back. She stripped off her tight leather clothing and climbed into the one-piece tight mini dress. It stretched out tight over her full breasts and showed with its thin shoulder straps her fantastic décolleté. From the length it went to just over her butt and was very tight. Every flexion of her body to the front slipped it almost to waist height. Underwear was never worn by Alana and this was not asked anyway now. The dwarf whispered appreciatively, and gazed at the pretty elf, as she climbed into the much too small and short dress.

Next he took out a collar with a leather cord and some leather handcuffs. As a slave, I have to present you as such, so the collar has to be put on and your hands must be tied on your back, ok?

Alana nodded willingly and he put the collar on her and tied her hands with the leather cuffs on her back.

So my pretty elf, then let go and take care that you play your role well, otherwise we are both in trouble, clear? With these words he pulled Alana by the collar with the leather cord behind him. Alana blushed and at the same time she felt her nipples stiffen under the tight fabric of her dress. Fortunately they did not meet any more soldiers when she was lead to the building entrance. At the street stood a horse-drawn carriage with a cover for the back. The dwarf led Alana to the covered rear section of the carriage. The loading area was filled with empty baskets and the young apprentice of the baker, perhaps 20 years old, sat there and stared at Alana disbelievingly. Get up there, you horny elven slut! yelled the dwarf and pushed Alana to the young man. And if i hear that you are not nice to the young boy here you will be in deep trouble, you pretty bitch. He let his gaze wander to the tight fabric which showed Alanas well-visible stiff nipples. And I think you'll like it.

He laughed and turned to the young man: This naughty bitch needs to be fucked now and she needs it several times a day, so do not be shy! With these words he climbed on the front of the carriage to the old baker while laughing loud and the carriage began to move.

Alana gave the dwarf a look that could kill and then tried to think what she could do to prevent that. The young man glanced at her breasts and visible nipples and pulled her to him. He grabbed her roughly and pushed down the shoulder straps of her dress. Next he began to knead her breasts extensively. He pressed her to the floor and began to suck on her nipples. Alana gasped and groaned and realized that she was now completely moist. Despite her hands tied behind her back she could probably overpower him, but a slave girl who had fallen into disgrace could of course not do so. Next he pushed her the dress over her waist, spread her legs and began to penetrate her wet pussy with his fingers with rhythmic thrusts. Alana groaned louder and louder, which gave the young man even more inspiration. He pressed her thighs up and laid down on her. With a powerful thrust he penetrated her and began to fuck her wildly with a deep pounding. Alana gasped and groaned under the young powerful stallion, who now, as demanded by the dwarf, fucked her thoroughly.

Yes, fuck the horny bitch good, Tiger! The dwarf yelled from the front and the old baker fell into his laughter. Alana was now so horny that she groaned loud and gasped. After a short time she stiffened under the young man and he felt her twitching in orgasm. This only urged him on more and he enjoyed to fuck this very pretty elf. She was so fantastically tight and moist. Meanwhile Alana had rolled her eyes back and let herself willingly get fucked. This big cock felt so good. She was in the seventh heaven and already felt the next orgasm coming.

Sequel follows...

redch1
redch1
32 Followers