Elvie at the Spa

Story Info
Robert takes Elvie to the spa for some special treatment.
2k words
3.75
17.9k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert held Elvie as they sat watching TV. At 5'4" tall she was much shorter than Robert and her slender body was engulfed by him as they sat on the TV. Robert's arms wrapped around her shoulders and he held her small hand in his.

"I love you," she whispered to him. He kissed her gently and gazed at her. Seeing the look in his eyes she asked him, "what is it?"

"Do you really love me?" he asked.

"I do," Elvie replied.

"Are you ready to show me how much you love me," Robert tested.

Elvie looked enquiringly at him. "Yes," she replied mischievously.

"OK, I want to show you something," he said.

An hour later, Robert and Elvie were at a spa. Elvie did not know the place, but it looked respectable. The windows promised a gym, exercise, massage, and swimming. Robert opened the door and let Elvie in. He asked for a massage room. The receptionist showed them to a private room. The room was painted white and looked clean. There was a massage table in the middle of the room, a door in the left wall, and there was a small shower in the corner.

Elvie gazed at Robert and smiled to herself. "If you would take a quick shower, lie on the table and cover yourself in a towel. I will be back in 5 minutes and we can get started", Robert said.

Elvie felt a touch nervous, he could give her a massage at home, she wondered what he had in store for her.

As instructed Elvie took a quick shower and dried herself off her petite figure. As she made her way across the room, she glanced in the mirror and saw her 24 year old body. She was very slim, her skin pale but tight over her small frame. Elvie's wavy brown hair teased the top of her shoulders as she walked. As she laid face-down on the table she covered her bottom with a fresh towel. When Robert returned he was wearing black. A tight fitting black top and a black trousers. Elvie looked at him quizzically. He approached her as knelt down, his face next to hers.

"There are two things you need to know. First you don't speak unless I ask you a question. And second, you address me as Sir." Robert's voice was commanding.

"Understand?" he said gently.

"Yes......", she stammered, "Sir" she remembered to say. It sounded odd to her to hear herself say these words, but it thrilled her all the same.

Elvie didn't know what was going to happen to her, she wanted to ask him, but remembered her instructions and waited.

Robert went to where Elvie's feet lay on the table. She could not see him as he bent down and wrapped something soft around one ankle and then the other. Elvie lay still – what was he doing? she wondered to herself. Robert then walked over to the doors in the left wall and opened them. As Elvie rolled to her side to try and see what he was doing she found she could not move her leg. She tried to move the other and she realized what he had done to her ankles. Elvie was restrained. She was trapped, locked down to the massage table. But what massage table has leg restraints? What was this place, what was he going to do to her?

Behind the doors were a series of trolleys. Robert rolled out one and left it next to the massage table. Elvie lifted her head and she could see that it contained all manner of sex devices and toys. Vibrators, restraints, whips, masks, dildos, speculums, chains, blindfolds, butt-plugs, gags, love eggs, nipple-clamps, feathers, probes, lubricants, harnesses, hoses, tubes, ropes and all kinds of items Elvie did not recognize. The trolley was full of silicone, leather, steel and plastic. Her eyes were wide. What did all these things do and what was Robert going to do to her she thought.

Robert removed a second trolley from the cupboard. It contained 3 monitors, which Robert placed in front of her head. He pressed a button and Elivra saw each of the screens flicker into life. Three different blurred images were on display to Elvie. Each image changed and focussed as Robert positioned the cameras. One was placed on the first trolley at Elvie's side. She could see the length of her body in profile as she lay on the table. The second was placed above her head and an image of her face started back at her. The final camera was placed below her feet. Elvie gazed at her restrained ankles. She could just make out the image of her legs disappearing teasingly under her towel. Elvie felt a shudder of excitement running though her as she looked at her restrained body.

Next Robert went to the first trolley and removed a pair of bright silver handcuffs. Robert lifted Elvie's hands and raised them behind her back. As she watched in the monitor, Robert restrained her wrists. Now Elvie was totally immobile, she had no way to escape, but she didn't want to. Being controlled like this was thrilling her, and the images on the screen caused her pussy to moisten.

Robert removed the towel exposing Elvie's naked butt and back. The showed the aroused lips of her pussy. Rob took some lubricant from the trolley and applied it to her back. It was warm and thick and felt good on her skin. He tenderly massaged it into her shoulders, back, over her ass and her legs. His fingers massaged deep into her flesh as he explored her lithe body. He probed between the soft tissue of her ass, sliding a finger between her cheeks, caressing her intimate areas. The images on the screen showed her skin glistening, soaked in massage oil.

"Do you want more?" Robert said

"Yes I do, Sir", she replied.

Robert stood behind Elvie. He placed his hands on her hips and rudely lifted them off the table. Her knees bent as her ass was lifted into the air. Elvie did not have hands to hold herself up as they were cuffed behind her back. She was kneeling on the bed, her ass high in the air with her head down on the table. Elvie stared at the images, excited at how exposed her body was. The camera behind her showed her wet pussy at the top of her slim legs, the cheeks of her ass spread wide. Totally exposed, at his total mercy.

Robert looked down at the incredible sight before him. He groaned aloud as he drank in the view, he loved to see the wet swollen lips of her vagina and her tiny openings. He placed his hands on Elvie's tight ass. He has not seen such a perfect rounded ass as hers before and he lusted to use it. Then Elvie heard the clap of flesh as Robert smacked her gently on the ass. Elvie felt the sting of his hand, but was surprised by the arousal it created between her legs. Robert again placed his hands on her and this time he pushed her cheeks further apart. She could feel everything being stretched wide open and on the monitor she could see the same view as Robert – her stretched pussy and ass. As Robert let go he again smacked her ass. This time she shuddered, the stinging greater than before, but the thrill even better. Her clitoris twitched with excitement. Robert again brought his hand down on Elvie's white ass. Now the pain had given way to pure desire. She could feel the warmth filling her whole reddening ass. She could see the marks being left by Robert's slaps. She wanted more.

"Yes! More!" she cried out.

"Silence!" Robert slapped her very hard this time drawing a cry of ecstatic agony from Elvie's lips. Red welts streaked across her tiny cheeks and the heat burned her. Elvie gyrated her ass looking for his hand to make contact with her flesh again and again.

Roberts excitement was growing, this perfect young body was so willing and he needed more.

"I am going to fuck you now," he informed her.

"Yes, fuck me Sir, Please fuck me."

Robert removed his trousers to reveal is fully erect member. It was long and straight and ready to take its prey. Elvie was wide open, and she was completely helpless. Robert could do anything to her he wanted and she didn't care, her desire was driving her to experience her wildest fantasies, the darkest reaches of her erotic imagination.

Robert was hungry, Elvie could see his excitement in the monitor. God she wanted him to fuck her, and she knew he would.

Robert stood directly behind Elvie. He could feel the wetness of her pussy running onto his engorged penis. Without warning, Robert guided his penis to Elvie's entrance and with one long thrust, he drove it deep into Elvie. Elvie screamed with delight. She watched as Robert thrusted in and out of her wet pussy. The camera gave the same view from behind as the one Robert could see. She loved watching his full member ramming in and out of her. She rocked back and forward with the power of his assault. Elvie watched as Robert leaned forward and gathered her hair in his hand. As he gripped her hair with one hand, the other he reached around her neck. Robert's desire had overtaken him and he was fucking Elvie as he had always imagined doing. With no sensitivity, Robert pulled at Elvie's hair and neck, pulling her head off the table, raising her body until she was kneeling up. Robert continued to hold her hair as he rode Elvie. Elvie could now see the front of her body for the first time. She could see Robert's cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Her head pulled back as Robert held her hair tightly, she watched as Robert's hand reached around her torso and squeezed her small breast. Elvie felt the pain as he rudely gripped her. Her brown nipples hardened, loving to watch as her breast was deformed by his strong hand.

Elvie was close to finishing, she was totally out of control and she felt her orgasm approach. Robert felt it too and slowed his pace. Elvie wanted to be fucked harder and she felt frustrated by this new pace. Then Robert withdrew completely. Expertly he undid the restraints and turned her over so her back was now on the table, and redid the ankle restraints.

From the trolley, Robert took two egg shaped balls. He stood between Elvie's spread legs and slid a finger into her vagina. Elvie's vagina felt tight around his slim finger. Rolling his finger over the egg he covered them in Elvie's juices, and he knelt between her slim thighs. One egg looked quite big to her, but both? Surely together they were too much for her?

Elvie couldn't believe how the first egg slipped inside her. It felt good, not as good as Robert's cock but she yearned for more. Robert started to push the second egg into Elvie's tight pussy. Elvie lifted her head and watched as he pushed the egg inside her. The feeling was incredible, she was completely filled, stretched, but she loved the sensation of being totally occupied.

As Robert rose he walked to Elvie's head and stood behind her, his erect penis towered above her face. As Robert pushed his erection down to Elvie's face, the eggs inside Elvie's vagina started to vibrate. Each seemed to be vibrating at a different frequency delighting every nerve inside her.

Robert's cock pushed itself rudely into Elvie's mouth. She opened wide to accept his length. Elvie tasted the intoxicating cocktail of his pre-cum mixed with her own juices. Robert thrust his cock into Elvie's willing mouth. Elvie was on fire and her legs strained against the shackles as her orgasm surrounded her. The sensations inside her pussy and her mouth were too much for her to resist, and she gave way to the climax. Seeing her release, Robert orgasmed too, pumping his cum into Elvie's mouth. Both screamed in unison as the apex of their orgasms tore through their strained, rigid bodies.