Elvira's Earth Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,579 Followers

About twenty of them sat at a large dinning table and partook in a divine lobster and steak meal. Sparkling burgundy wine was served and as soon as a glass was half empty it was quickly filled by an attractive angel. Elvira was seated at the head of the table and two female attendants catered to her every need. They all partook in some scrumptious blueberry-cheesecake before Elvira led Cindy and her new recruits to a separate room.

The wine flowed freely and the newbie's were becoming tipsy but they made a determined effort to absorb every word that Elvira spoke. Noticing their difficulty concentrating, Elvira took Kathy by the hand and escorted the 18 year old redhead into an adjoining room. Once inside the bedroom, Elvira took the 5'4" girl in her arms and kissed her passionately. Kathy felt the little hairs stand up on her arms, the moisture form between her legs, and a tingle throughout her entire body but she managed to push away and ask, "What are you doing? Why are you doing this? I'm not a lesbian and it is wrong for two women to do this."

The alluring Mistress lifted the girl's chin, looked right into Kathy's big green eyes, and kissed her once more; this time her tongue explored the confused girl's mouth, then she kissed her neck and whispered in Kathy's ear, "You want this little girl, I know that you do, I bet your little pussy is wet by now, isn't it?" Elvira opened the girl's robe and ran her fingers through her sparse red bush then down to her honey-pot and inserted two fingers declaring, "Your pussy is drenched! I want to taste the honey that drips from your sweet pussy lips. Give me your nectar little girl and I can make you so glad that you did."

Kathy's legs grew weak, her head was spinning, and her body was aflame with burning desire. Elvira carried the aroused redhead to the bed and laid the girl on her back. The beautiful seductress kissed up her young legs and smiled when they opened invitingly. After bathing the creamy thighs with her tongue, Elvira kissed the dripping pussy lips just like she kissed the girl's other lips. As the earthly tongue lapped her dripping honey-pot, Kathy was introduced to heavenly pleasures. A sublime feeling washed over her entire frame as she exploded hot-honey into Elvira's divine sucking mouth. The love goddess did not cease her expert tongue-lashing but increased the intensity of her assault on the juicy peach. Kathy quickly reached another screaming orgasm and cried out, "Oh my god, yessss! Please don't stop, I never imagined that anything could ever feel this good, oh, oh, Mmmmmm... oooh shittttttt..."

The alluring seductress walked across the room and opened the drapes revealing a two-way mirror into the next room. The attractive Latin woman that let them in the mansion and Cindy were sitting on the sofa with their legs spread wide while Joyce and Tammy were on their knees worshiping the horny pussies with their mouths and tongues. Elvira rejoined Kathy on the bed and told her to watch her friend and her mother submit to the earth angels. Elvira could see the young girl becoming hot once more and pushed an intercom button on the bedside table and summoned Ann. A 22 year old Filipino girl entered the room, smiled warmly at Kathy and let her robe fall to the floor; Elvira shed her robe as well. Kathy was amazed at the contrast of the two nude women that stood before her. Ann had no tits at all; save for her long nipples, Elvira was amply endowed with large breasts. The voluptuous woman had a lush garden of black pubic hair while the slender girl was shaven clean. Elvira's snow white and Ann's brown color skin was a startling contrast as well.

They maneuvered the redhead's inflamed body so that she was on her hands and knees facing the headboard. Ann ravished Kathy from behind; her fingers squished in and out of her pussy while her tongue probed the redhead's little brown hole. Elvira sat in front of the aroused girl so that her burning bush was only inches from Kathy's pretty face. Kathy moaned out with delight as the Filipino girl brought her to another orgasm. Her flaring nostrils were filled with the enticing aroma of Elvira's aroused sex. Kathy's tongue flicked out to sample the dew drops on the swollen pussy lips of her mistress. She liked what she tasted and dove right in. She kissed, licked, and sucked with fervor and felt another climax building when Elvira pushed Kathy's face tightly into her smoldering slit and screamed, "Yes baby, do it, oh hell yeah, you are wonderful. I adore seeing your beautiful face in my cunt. Oh darling, you are my special earth angel!"

The three women just cuddled and watched as several other women used Joyce and Tammy as sex toys. They were fiercely fucked in both holes by strap-on dildos and were sucking pussies while their other cavities were being violated. Some of the women peed on mother and daughter, laughing, taunting, and ordering them to drink it all. The wanton display of depravity caused Kathy to declare, "That is so gross! Why are the women so cruel to them and why do Joyce and Tammy submit to such demeaning demands?

Elvira answered, "Because they love it! Some women derive an immense thrill from being dominated by others while there are those that get-off by making others cower in submission. We are all different; I would not permit this to happen if all of the participants were not willing. Sometimes the girls change roles, take Cindy for example, she was once a total submissive but now she enjoys seducing and dominating other women. Always remember little girl, that no demands will be made of you that you can't say no to." Kathy thought about everything that had been said until the felt a tongue on her thigh and lips on her 34C breasts. They had a wild threesome until an exhausted Kathy drifted off to sleep.

Early the next morning they went home after promising Elvira that they would be back next week. Elvira informed them that they would then be assigned a duty with (Elvira's Earth Angels) each to her own talents.

The next day Kathy went to visit Tammy at her house. Joyce invited her in the house and told Kathy that her daughter went shopping and invited her to keep her company in the garden until Tammy returned. The older woman was on her knees planting flowers when she observed, "It sure is a beautiful day; I'm so glad that the heat wave has broken and now it is more spring like. This is just perfect; it's no fun at all when it is too hot."

Seeing her best friend's mother on her knees and remembering Elvira's words, Kathy felt a strong urge to dominate this woman and test her skills as a seductress. Shocked by her own boldness the redhead dropped her panties and shorts, she felt so excited, she felt so in-charge and it turned her on to be so bold and daring. She was facing Joyce's back and told her to turn around. When the woman turned Kathy spread her legs and demanded, "Crawl over here on your knees and worship my juicy and succulent red-hot cunt and I will show you what hot is." Kathy felt so empowered, horny, and she had never felt more alive than at this moment. Her excitement grew as Joyce submissively obeyed her command with lust filled eyes. It didn't take long for the young girl to explode her cum in her best friend's mother's sucking mouth. Breathing heavily Kathy announced, "Good girl, I like the way you lap my kitty-cat. When Tammy gets back I will introduce her to my smoldering slit and you will both be my own private pussy licking sluts!"

After Tammy put the groceries away Kathy did just that and when Joyce was finished in the garden she joined her daughter in servicing Kathy's hot young body. Together they kissed her feet, sucked her toes, and licked her whole body, including her hot ass. Kathy reached her most intense orgasm when Tammy was slurping her slushy pussy while her mom was tongue fucking her little brown ass- hole. The sexy redhead was ecstatic by her seduction and felt sublimely titillated, pleased, and proud of her new role as a dominating lesbian seductress.

The next day Kathy went into town to seduce another woman and enlist her into Elvira's Earth Angels. Kathy felt confident after her seduction of mother and daughter; the redhead was infatuated with Elvira and wanted desperately to please the object of her desire. Kathy was becoming discouraged when three different women told her to get lost, get the hell out of here, and one screamed and threatened to call the police; a fourth woman slapped her face and called her a queer.

Kathy decided to buy a soda and ponder her dismal seduction failures; she wondered if she should just give up or keep on trying. As she sat at a small table in the open mall café she noticed a slender older woman staring at her. Kathy glanced around the mall and then looked back at the blond woman. To her delight the woman's eyes were looking between Kathy's spread legs. The woman quickly looked away as she was discovered staring at the young girl's crotch. Kathy instantly wished that she had not worn panties; she discovered that she liked being an exhibitionist and wanted the lady to see more.

She noticed that the blue-eyed woman had just ordered something to eat and realized that she had time to go to the ladies-room and remove her panties. On her way back to the table she smiled at the woman and was pleased to see the woman smile back warmly. Kathy felt so naughty and excited when she spread her legs a little wider so that the woman could see her pussy. The teasing girl sipped on her soda as she dropped her left hand to her now aroused sex and fingered herself right there in the public place. After about five-minutes Kathy looked back at the woman and was elated to find the woman licking her lips and staring at the inflamed pussy. This time the voyeur made no effort to look away from the young temptress; she keep staring like a starving woman would stare at a delicious meal.

Emboldened by the older woman's obvious attraction to her young pussy the redhead strolled over to the captivated woman's table and asked. "May I join you? You look so lonely eating all by yourself that I thought you could use some company. I hope that I am not intruding."

"By all means have a seat and make yourself comfortable. I hope you are not offended by my staring at you but your public sexual display was so erotic and I simply could not resist watching you. Do you do that often?"

"No, first time but when I saw you watching me I wanted you to see more. Did it turn you on to watch me play with my pussy?

The woman blushed and nervously replied, "Well I...I never saw anything like it before and it was sexy. I did have feelings that I can't explain; you are a very naughty girl."

Kathy slowly rubbed the woman's leg with her foot before pushing it into her crotch. She looked straight into the startled woman's blue eyes saying, "You want me don't you? You want to get a closer look at my young cunt and I bet that you would like to taste it, wouldn't you? Are you a lesbian?

The woman's face turned crimson and she answered, "No I am not a lesbian nor do I have any desire to become one but it's just that you are so sexy and wild that I couldn't help but watch your wanton display of public sex." Kathy dug her shoe into the woman's sex and noticed that she was breathing heavy and made no effort to stop her. They carried on a conversation as Kathy kept digging into the woman's pussy with her foot. Kathy learned that her name was Amanda; she was 44 years old, divorced, and owned a nearby apartment complex where she lived.

Kathy convinced the somewhat shy woman to show her the apartment under the pretext of being interested in moving. When Amanda suggested that she go to the rental office Kathy said that she wanted to visit the owner's apartment. Confused by her attraction to the young girl and becoming increasingly aroused by the foot pressing against her pussy Amanda agreed to drive the girl to her place, show her the apartment and give Kathy a ride back to the mall and her car.

By the time that they arrived at Amanda's place the older woman commented on the (Elvira's Earth Angel) tee-shirt and was interested in finding out more about the group. After entering the apartment Kathy expressed her approval. Amanda gave her guest a tour of the entire apartment and when they entered the bedroom the sexy redhead took her hand, walked her to the bed, sat down and exclaimed, Thank you for the tour and now I have something to show you! I want to give you a closer look at me as I masturbate. Don't be shy; just watch and enjoy."

Kathy let her skirt drop to the floor, laid back, spread her legs, and began fingering her aroused pussy. Amanda could not take her eyes off of the young pussy and felt the wetness form between her own legs. The older blond complied when Kathy urged her to take off her dress and play with herself. Amanda sat on the edge of the bed facing Kathy and massaged her own clit as she intently watched the young girl finger her hot little pussy. Kathy took off her tee-shirt to fondle her breasts and suggested that Amanda remove her bra and play with her tits. Kathy complimented her on her beautiful 36D cup boobs and told Amanda that she was sexy and could be taken for much younger than her 44 years.

Kathy vigorously fingered her flooding pussy and toyed with her clit; she told the older woman that she was not doing it right and to move closer so that she could see how it should be done. The more mature woman bent over so that her face was only about a foot from the young girl's steamy slit. Amanda felt dizzy and inflamed, she had never been this close to another woman's sex before and she was spellbound. The slapping, squishing sound of the fingers going in and out of the drenched pussy, the smell of aroused sex, the liquid oozing from the hot hole, and the sight of the girlish cunt so close to her face was more than she could endure; Amanda felt an irresistible urge to taste the sweet honey-pot and sample the nectar that dripped from the young woman's love hole.

The young seductress reached behind the older woman's neck and pulled her to the heat between her legs. Kathy noticed the lust in the woman's eyes and instinctively knew that she was ready for her first taste of pussy. When she felt the woman's tongue enter her hot hole the redhead screamed out, "Yeah bitch, gobble it all up, lick it like you mean it, eat out my young cunt, and don't stop until your mouth and face are filled with my hot-cum." Amanda was amazed at how much she liked pleasing this young girl and could not get over how delicious the young pussy tasted. Kathy bucked her hips and was grinding her horny pussy harder into the woman's sucking mouth. Amanda could hardly breathe as her nose was buried deep in the sopping cunt! The older woman felt her own pussy explode as she swallowed the pussy juices and cum that flowed freely from the girl's love tunnel.

Just when Amanda thought that the love session had ended the sultry sex-kitten sat on her face and bent down to lap up the older woman's blond-haired-covered-sex-hole. Both of them experienced several orgasms as they hungrily ate each others steamy-slits. After an hour more of intense oral and finger pussy pleasing they were both sated and cuddled lovingly in each other's arms. They exchanged numbers and Amanda agreed to meet Kathy at her friend's house and was looking forward to meeting Elvira. Amanda confided that while she had never been with another woman that she had fantasized about it many times and that the experience with Kathy was far beyond her wildest imagination. They kissed goodbye and Amanda told Kathy that she was the hottest creature that she had ever met and that she would be counting the hours until they got together again.

Then Amanda laughed at herself as she realized that she had to drive her new lover back to her car. When they got back to the mall they kissed goodbye once more and Kathy informed Amanda that from now on she would be her cunt-lapping-slut. Amanda smiled and replied, "Willingly!" As she drove home Kathy was so proud of the seduction and conquest of the older lady and hoped that Mistress Elvira would be pleased with her.

Amanda arrived at Joyce's home and joined them for a cup of coffee while they waited for Kathy and Cindy. Twenty minutes later the hot-redhead got there, told them that Cindy was taking some new recruits in her van, that she would be driving then, and they all piled into her car. Most of the conversation was about Elvira and the earth day/week events but they all cringed when Kathy stated, "It's so nice to see my three little cunt-lappers getting along so well." They just looked at each other and did not say a word.

Once inside the mansion they were given robes to wear. Joyce, Tammy, and Kathy were thrilled to be given purple robes; Amanda was wearing a novice white robe. They mingled with the throng of women wearing purple robes and the few that donned white ones. Elvira stood out from the crowd in her black robe, she was talking to a small group of women and Kathy was waiting for the opportunity to speak with the love goddess. They made eye contact and Kathy's hart skipped a beat when Elvira excused herself and seductively glided over to Kathy and exclaimed, "It's so good to see you again Kathy; time has moved so slowly since we've been apart. You have managed to captivate my heart and I find that I cherish you more than I care to. Gather your friends and we shall find a private room to discuss our agenda."

They entered a smaller room, Elvira asked who Amanda was, told Kathy that she would be her special earth angel, and told the others, "There are many ways for our members to contribute to the cause, some donate money, some work in the field, and some do research while others are engaged in activities that keep our major contributors content." Elvira used the intercom to summon one of her top assistants that took the women to another room to brief them on their assignments. Kathy stayed with Elvira and was informed that Joyce and Tammy would cater to the sexual fantasies of some wealthy women that contribute large sums of money to the cause;

Kathy asked. "You mean to tell me that they are nothing but whores? How could you do this to them? What will my job be and what about Amanda?"

"Now, now, calm down my pretty little pet. They are not going to be whores, they will not be paid for sex, they will merely be role-playing, and having a good time with our wealthiest members. You will be one of my personal assistants, I want you by my side all of the time. Tell me more about Amanda; how did you come to seduce her?"

"Well, I saw her at the mall and when I exposed my pussy to her she could not keep her eyes off of me so I did it in order to recruit the woman. I wanted to please you and make you proud of me."

"Oh darling, I am proud of you but I suspect that you did it for the thrill of seduction. If that is what you like then so be it but you don't have to do it for my sake. I plan on spending as much time with you as possible; after all, you are my special angel! Amanda will become acquainted with the other girls and later we will decide her role with the earth angels. Now let's go to the voyeur's room and watch the girls in action while we make love sweet love,"

After entering the voyeurs room Elvira pulled back a drape reveling Tammy in a Girl Scout uniform trying to sell Girl Scout cookies to a stern looking woman with a German accent. The large 55yr, old woman invited the young girl in and expressed interest in purchasing some cookies. The buxom gray-haired woman gazed at Tammy with piercing blue-eyes and said, "If you are nice to me I just might buy all of your cookies! Would you like that little girl?"

"Oh yes, that would be wonderful, I am behind in my sales and that would put me over the top. I will be as nice to you as you want me to be. I am willing to do anything you want if you buy all of my cookies. Do you want me to do dishes, laundry, or clean the house for you?"

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,579 Followers