Elvira's New Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why hello there! My name is Selena Russo. Welcome to my witch's hut! How can I help you?"

"Yes," I said, deciding to play along for a little. "This is a bed and breakfast right? I'm looking to stay a while. Have any open rooms?"

"Absolutely!" she said, all excited. "I actually only have one other guest and they're out doing some shopping right now. I can set you up with a room!"

"That'd be lovely." Selena smiled and skipped over to a counter where she opened a log book and started writing down some information that I couldn't see. When she was done she said, "Okay! You're all set! One room for Mistress Elvira."

The mention of my name sent me into high alert. I hadn't told her my name, but somehow she knew exactly who I was. I quickly dropped the disguise and used my insane amount of hair to tie and gag her.

"How do you know who I am?" I asked, removing my hair from her mouth so she could answer. I warned her that if she started muttering any incantations instead of an answer I would snap her neck like a twig.

"I recognize my own signature from the curse I cast on you," Selena answered.

"So you admit you cursed me!"

"Yes, but please, let me explain."

"No need." I quickly gagged her with my hair again. "Do you know what I've been through because of you, you little bitch?" She shook her head. "Then how about I show you."

For whatever reason, I was in a really horny mood. So I figured one of the best ways to get payback on this little slut was to make her my own slut. I used my prehensile hair to undo my clothes and then force Selena's face to my pussy.

"Lick away my new whore!" I commanded. I was surprised at how eagerly Selena began lapping away at my clit. It felt incredible. She was going at it like it was her last meal and I was hoping that she'd want seconds. She knew every single spot to hit on my wet cunt. I was losing my mind from sexual bliss.

"That's right! Be my good little slut! This will teach you to curse me. I had to have several guys cum into my hair just to get my power back." For whatever reason it seemed like Selena moaned into my pussy which felt incredible. "From now on I will be exactly as you called me, Mistress Elvira. You will serve my every need, and right now I need my snatch licked nice and good. That's right! Lick me like the bitch in heat that you are! You pathetic slut! Do you feel my power now! Do you feel it as I- oh god I'm going to cum! That's right whore! Take my cum on your slut face!"

I used my hair to push her face deep into my cunt as I exploded in orgasmic bliss. I actually gushed which is something I had never done before even with the best sex. My pussy juices dowsed Selena's freckled face, soaking it and her soft long strawberry hair.

For a few moments I caught my breath. Then I pulled her away from my pussy and asked, "Do you know your place now my slut?"

"Oh yes Mistress! This is exactly what I wanted!"

Her words threw me off. "What do you mean?"

"I mean I want to be your servant, with anything you need. I'll serve you as a witch, and as a lover. Ever since I heard of you I've wanted to be yours in everything. However, I knew that though you could satisfy my desire to be dominated and owned like a slave, I would never be completely satisfied until you shared the same fetish as I have. A fetish for hair. So I concocted a curse that would force you to serve people with a hair fetish so that you could grow to have it as well. Now tell me, don't you get a rush anytime you please someone with your hair?"

Indeed I did. It was almost my sole purpose anytime I was in the bedroom with John and/or Ty or with any of the random guys I was with. Every single one of them I had to please with my hair. I couldn't help myself. I was absolutely turned on by the idea, and I don't think that it was the effect of any spell. It was just inside me that I had to please with my hair, and as I held Selena against the wall with my long dark locks, I realized that she was one that I wanted to please with my hair as well.

"You little bitch," I said as I brought myself close to her.

"Yes, Mistress?" she asked, a seductive smile of victory on her face.

I got closer to her so that I could slap her, but as my face was inches from hers, her pink lips looking so delectable, I grabbed her by her hair, pleased at its texture, and pulled her into a violently passionate kiss. She moaned and melted into my lips with her own and her tongue fought to find mine. Happily I allowed her to and our tongues dueled in a heat of passion the likes that I had never before experienced. My hand pulled hard on her strawberry locks as mine stripped her of all her clothes. As soon as we were both naked I pushed my bare body against hers. Our breasts mashed together and I felt her hot snatch on my thigh, itching to be pleased.

I wanted to hear her beg for it. I wanted her to plead me to please her with my super soft hair. "Beg for it my pet. Tell me what you want," I whispered into her ear.

"Oh Mistress please, please, please me with your luscious hair. Wrap me up in a cocoon of its silkiness and rub me all over as you rub my pussy to explosion. Fuck me with your hair! Fuck me Mistress Elvira!!"

I gave a devilish smile and began to rub her clit using my magical hair. I had my soft locks brushing against her swollen clit, and it was driving her crazy. "Oh yes Mistress! Oh god yes! Fuck fuck fuck! Yes it feels so amazing! Fuck me with your hair Mistress Elvira! I'm gonna- oh god I'm- Yes I'm cumming from your hair!" I was surprised as she then started to gush onto my locks, just like I had when she ate me out. I watched as her cum soaked my hair and then was absorbed.

Suddenly I felt a surge of magical strength. Somehow, Selena's cum had increased my magical ability far more from one cum than any guy had with five. I questioned her as to why this might be the case.

"You think I wouldn't give you every incentive to please me with your amazing hair, Mistress? I had to make it so that women's cum would be most beneficial. And of course, mine is the most beneficial of all. Let me dowse your hair daily with my cum and I will increase your strength and make you unstoppable."

I liked the sound of that. However, I wanted to play with my new toy. "Hmmm. I don't know. This curse seems to mostly be pleasing your sexual needs," I said as I tickled her nipples with my ends. It drove her mad and she begged me to please her. "What about my sexual needs? What will you do to take care of me?"

It was hard for Selena to even breathe. "Oh god Mistress. I will do anything and everything! I will lick your pussy for hours on end every day. I'll massage your breasts and kiss and lick you all over. And of course I will be your personal play thing. Treat me just as a sexual object. As long as you please me with your hair at least once, I will do anything you ask."

"And what if I wanted to loan you out to others," the thought occurring to me. It might be nice if some time I brought Selena back to John and Ty and had them enjoy her strawberry locks. Course, looking at those silky threads, they were looking really good. I kind of wanted to enjoy them for myself.

"And what if I wanted you to please me with your hair as I please you with mine?" I asked as I grabbed a good hold and pulled her head back.

Selena was in utter pleasure. "Yes! YES! I would gladly serve any other that you wished as well as please you with my strawberry blonde hair. I'll make sure it's the perfect texture to wrap around your perfect body every day. I'll grow it out long, just like yours, though no one will ever be able to match your insanely powerful and great lengths, but I'll do my best so that I may one day wrap you entirely in my hair."

"Good," I said. "Speaking of hair fucking, tell me how you like this." I then controlled my hair to be in the shape of a cock and plunged it into her pussy. "Now I'm literally fucking you with my hair."

"OH FUCK YES MISTRESS! FUCK ME JUST LIKE THIS! PLEASE DON'T EVER STOP!"

"But if I don't stop, how will it ever be my turn?"

"HOLY SHIT!"

Suddenly I felt her juices coating my hair inside her cunt. I was impressed at how excited she was. I decided to keep fucking her with my hair cock, but decided I needed to be pleased as well. I started to reach my hands down to touch myself, but then realized I had a toy I could use however I wished. So using my hair, I guided her head down to my sopping pussy once again, but this time I decided to be creative. Instead of forcing her to eat me, I figured I'd try experiencing this hair fetish for myself.

As I thrusted in and out of Selena's snatch with my silky hair cock, I took the back of Selena's strawberry blonde head and forced it to rub against my own cunt. Selena really got off on it.

"Oh yes Mistress! Use my hair! Do you like its softness? Is it silky enough for you? I want to feel your cum drain over my longs, from top to ends."

I couldn't believe how enjoyable it was feeling her hair shake against my pussy. It was incredible and as I fucked myself with her head I felt my own orgasm approaching. I was going to cum from rubbing another woman's hair against my pussy. I couldn't believe it! Something so strange had suddenly become so vital to me. I needed this fetish to be part of my life. No, not just needed it; I absolutely and unquestionably wanted it. I desired it. I longed for it.

As my climax came over me, I continued pumping my hair inside Selena so as to bring her to a climax as well. Together we gushed our cum over each other's locks. I came so hard that I gushed and gushed and gushed. There seemed no end to my drenching orgasm, nor to Selena's as she came from my hair plunged deep inside her womanhood. The orgasm was so great that I actually passed out from sexual bliss.

When I woke I found myself being held by Selena as she kissed my hair and traced my naked skin with her hair. Apparently her hair had the same magic as mine, being prehensile. It just needed the right cum in it. I could tell that my cum had also made it softer, longer, and thicker already.

"Hello there Mistress Elvira," Selena greeted. She then brought her lips to mine. Our tongues played together for a moment before she pulled away to speak again. "Ready for more?"

Indeed I was. I pulled her back down to my lips using my hair and we engaged in a passionate make out session. In the days that followed there was much lesbian play, much involving each of our hair. Every night Selena slept inside my dark tresses, and when Selena's grew long enough I did the same in hers. Sometimes we would cum in our sleep into each other's hair. I constantly used her as my own personal play toy, and would reward her by wrapping her entirely in my hair and fucking her with it. Then I'd always have her do the same to me.

Eventually I brought her back to John and Ty and gave them a night of their lives with me, Selena, and the two bimbos I had enchanted to please them for forever all at their mercy. It was the only time after regaining my status as Mistress of Darkness that I let someone else be in control. John and Ty spared no mercy in using us to satisfy their fetish, and all of us were happy to oblige.

After that I enjoyed an unchallenged reign of being the top witch in the world with the help of my lover and witch servant Selena. A curse that I thought had been my total undoing had turned out to be the greatest enhancement to my power that anyone had ever known.

12