Elvis Swims!

Story Info
“Hello Elvis,” she said as he walked to the lounge chair.
1.1k words
3.92
32.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before sitting on the lounge chair near the pool Martina looked around. It was what she would have expected from any fine hotel, palm trees, rocky fountains, the sound of birds and a cool breeze. What she didn't expect was that she was alone, here at mid day, with the temperatures creeping into the high eighties and there wasn't a single person in sight. Even over near the restaurant, where at least a waiter or two should be milling about, complaining about the bad tips or taking a short cigarette break, there was no one.

"Well," she said quietly to herself, "at least I can enjoy the quiet."

It was true, even as the breeze fluttered though the palms and other trees and bushes it was silent. She sat down on the lounge chair, spread some sunscreen over her flabby arms and then down on her legs. With no one around she could spread them wide and get sunscreen even where her thighs chaffed together when she walked. The cool cream felt soothing on the red skin and she took a moment to apply some more.

Leaning back in the chair, she opened her book and began to read, leaving her legs spread wide, straddling both sides of the lounge. "Not a complete tan," she laughed, "but one where the sun rarely shines."

The book was not very good, and within a few minutes Martina began to doze as she tried to read the pages, until she finally dropped the book and nodded off into a deep sleep. She might have dreamed, but since she never could remember any dream she had, she might not have dreamed, she just couldn't be sure, but when she was awakened by a splash at the far side of the pool, she opened her eyes and couldn't remember the dream.

Blinking her eyes, she focused on the person in the water. Noticing it was a man, she quickly moved her legs into a more "ladylike" position.

The man in the water was completely dressed! He had on long white, bell-bottomed pants, a white jacket with a tall collar and white boots with huge heels. While she initially though perhaps the man had fallen in and was struggling to get out, she notice that he was swimming towards her.

In the bright sunlight, odd little rainbows swirled off his hair as his hair oil seeped into the pool. By the time he was halfway across the pool, the water shimmered in an odd, almost hazy sheen.

Martina couldn't move, she was completely hypnotized by the swimming man, staring at him as he climbed out of the pool, tossed back his long black hair and then stared at her with those beautiful, blue eyes. Long, dark sideburns framed his face as he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a pair of sunglasses and slowly slipped them on.

"Hello pretty lady," the man said in that deep, husky voice Martina had heard so many times as she was growing up. As if in perfect synch with her thoughts, the man swiveled his hips and pelvis just like he did when she was a teenager nearly forty years ago.

"Hello Elvis," she said as he walked to the lounge chair and sat down facing her. Before she could say another word, he reached to the straps of her bathing suit and slid them down over her shoulders.

"You see Ma'am, I ain't nothing but a hound..."

Slap! Her breasts fell onto her belly with a large slap.

"...dog."

He then rested his head on her belly and began to run his tongue over her nipples as he worked her suit the rest of the way off of her. He then moved his head up, letting the large mounds of flesh roll over his head and then slide back down, coated in hair oil. She looked down and followed the oil slick as it now descended toward her thick, curly patch of pubic hair.

She felt him push back the loose flesh of her thighs, and she opened her legs, feeling his sideburns tickle her skin. An electric jolt shot through her as his tongue touched her clit and as he moved his tongue to her opening, she felt her wetness flood over him. She came violently, squeezing her thighs on his head, feeling the flab slip and slide over his hair.

Before she could do anything, he rose up, removed his pants and moved back between her legs. Wedging his hips between the loose flesh, he began working his cock into her pussy. He pushed a bit and then paused.

"Are you a virgin, pretty lady?"

Completely frazzled at this time all she could do is nod.

"Don't worry, I'll love you tender," he whispered as he slowly, as gently as possible entered her.

Feeling a quick, sharp pain, Martina took a deep breath and then let the sensation of him filling her take over. He paused for a moment and then began to move, slowly withdrawing from her and then thrusting, each time a little quicker, a little harder. In a few moments he howled, "Oh baby, I'm all shook up," increasing the pace, faster and faster.

Then he arched his back and shouted, "Bossa Nova, baby," and he came, spurting his hot cum deep in her pussy. Almost immediately he stood up and whispered, "You have to know, from now on you're always on my mind." He then pulled on his pants, walked over to the pool and dove in, swimming to the other side.

Martina closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

**

"We'll need to call the coroner," the police officer said.

"She's dead?"

"Yes, whispered something about 'burning love' and then she died."

"What about the pool boy?"

"Apparently he saw her naked on the lounge chair and went to see if she was okay. She grabbed him, ripped off his shorts and well..."

"Forced herself?"

"I'm not sure, I mean somewhere along the line he had to have become a part of it. I mean it appears like, well ah, they finished what they started. The coroner can confirm it, but I'm sure the guy came," the officer said.

"Is the pool boy okay?"

"He's a little shaken up, but with her dying and all that's understandable. He said she kept calling him Elvis. How old is he by the way?"

The hotel manager responded, "He's just nineteen."

Suddenly it began to pour raining, without notice, soaking both the policeman and the manager. Covering up they both ran for cover, the policeman muttering, "Damn Kentucky rain."