Ely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers

Then there was the toy. The purple toy contrasted starkly with the pinks of her pussy. He had seen how the thick shaft had her vagina stretched. The surrounding skin had clung to the toy as she pulled it out and disappeared from sight as she pushed in.

Now with it sitting still, he could see the stretched opening gripping and releasing the shaft. The dark pinkish brown ring of her anus flexed in unison. He felt his hard dick give a jerk against Mrs. Jones ass cheek as he thought about his dick being in place of that toy.

Ely's hot dick twitching against her ass made Ann whimper and open her eyes. She leaned her head forward and made eye contact with her daughter. Those eyes made her whimper even louder. They burned into her and made her knees weak. She had watched her daughter have an orgasm.

That thought made her tremble. She wasn't sure why it did, but it did. Her daughter had seen her in the afterglow of one earlier and now she watched as Ely played with her breasts. What was next, she wondered.

She pushed the thought away as she took a step forward away from Ely and those hands that felt so very good. She moved to the end of her daughter's bed and smiled down at her. Her daughter was so much like she was. Ann had the exact same toy but in a different color.

"I wanted you to know that this was a first time thing and not something either of us planned," Ann said softly.

"I figured as much once I got over my initial shock." Jenny replied.

A crooked smile came to Ann's face. "It serves you right for being home on time for once."

A similar smile came to Jenny's face and then it turned into a grin as her eyes went from her mom to Ely's stiff dick. "I never imagined you fucking my mom," Jenny said to Ely.

"Uh, I didn't either," Ely whispered nervously.

"That makes three of us," Ann put in. "But it happened, so now what?"

Jenny shrugged but remained silent.

Ann waited a full minute and then started to turn toward the door. Her daughter stopped her with, "I've thought about having sex with him a lot over the years but never had the nerve to actually do it."

"The same here," Ely said quickly.

"It had never crossed my mind until he knocked on the door earlier," Ann said. "Then I seemed to go a little crazy."

"Was it any good?" Jenny asked with a big grin.

"Oh yeah. It was great." Ann told her daughter with a grin of her own.

"Can we share?" Jenny asked.

"I don't see why not. That dick of his stays hard and even when you get the stuffing out of it, it's back up and ready very quickly. Thinking about that is what got me in trouble to start with."

"What do you mean?" Jenny asked.

"Your father was the only nineteen year old I had ever had. The only man I'd ever had for that matter. I was remembering how fast he recovered when we were young and first married. After that, it was all down hill or rather down on my knees." Ann replied and then grinned as she licked her lips.

"Mother!" Jenny said and then laughed.

Ann laughed along with her and then said, "I'm sorry but I couldn't help it, I have this oral thing that hasn't been satisfied since your dad left. My pussy I can take care of with my toy but oral on a toy just ain't the same."

At the mention of her dad, Jenny frowned. He had left one day and no one had heard from him since. He had left a note for her mom but Jenny had never read it. Her anger boiled up as she whispered, "Don't mention that asshole."

Ann nodded and replied, "He's still your father. One day you'll understand. For that matter, one day I'll understand. In any case he's gone and there's nothing we can do about it."

Ely had stood back quietly as he listened to the two women talk. He had blushed several times as they mentioned him or his dick. Now he said, "Hey my parents are divorced so it's not a big deal."

"We're not divorced, he's just gone," Ann said and then sighed. "Divorce would give me and Jenny closure at least."

"I'm sorry, I thought...." Ely started and then let the sentence trail off. He realized he had no idea what to say.

"No problem," Ann said softly. "It's just one of those thing that we have to deal with."

"Maybe I should go," Ely whispered.

"No!" both women said sharply at the same time and then they both laughed.

Ely hadn't even had a chance to move. "Uh, ok, I guess I'll stay."

"That's a good idea," Jenny said to him and then she looked at her mom. "Does he eat pussy?"

"I don't think so, he was a virgin to hear him tell it, and I do believe it's true." Ann replied and than asked, "Do you suck dick?" She grinned as her daughter blushed.

"I'll take that as a no," she said with a laugh. "I was going to teach him how to eat pussy tomorrow but now...." She let the sentence hang for a moment. "Maybe I should let you two teach each other."

"I... Uh... We...." Ely stammered. Jenny was stammering the same way.

Ann laughed and shook her head. "I give you two permission to get into bed together and neither of you has moved yet. Just remember, no fucking, neither of you have any protection. In fact, there's no protection in this house. Well except for me, I've been fixed since you were born."

Ely still hadn't moved. Ann sighed and grabbed his handle.This was getting to be a habit,she thought with a grin as she led him over to her daughter's bed.

"I have no idea what to do," Jenny whispered and then changed it to, "I have an idea or two about it but I don't know anything specific."

"You make love to it with your hands, mouth and tongue. He'll do the same thing to you," Ann said with a big grin.

"What are you going to do?" Jenny asked.

"I ain't decided yet."

"What's that mean?" Ely asked.

"It means I haven't decided whether to leave you two alone together and go molest my toy or whether I need to stay and chaperon. I'm serious about the no fucking. A pregnancy is the last thing we need around here."

"Mom, I'm ignorant, not stupid," Jenny whispered sharply.

"I was speaking of getting carried away in the moment," Ann said to her daughter and then laughed. "Ely, you might want to go wash that thing up first. I don't think my daughter is kinky enough to want to taste my pussy on it."

"Eww!" Jenny said and then giggled. "I know what mine tastes like. How about you?"

Ann chuckled and nodded her head. "I was tasting mine before you were born."

Ely's head swiveled back and forth as the two women spoke. When Ann finished speaking he asked, "Do they taste different?"

"You'll find out sooner or later if I know my mom, so you tell us," Jenny said with a laugh.

"So I guess that means we share?" Ann asked her daughter.

"I guess it does." Jenny replied.

"Good. Then instead of him heading to the bathroom, I'll take care of the clean up and give you some pointers at the same time," Ann said as she grabbed Ely and pushed him down on his back on the bed.

"I... uh...." Ely started to say.

"Shut up Ely!" Both women said and then they laughed as they both made a grab at Ely's hard dick.

Ely wondered vaguely what he had gotten himself into but that didn't last long as Ann's hot, wet, mouth swallowed his dick. She would bring him to the edge of an explosion then she would let him go and explain things to Jenny. Then Jenny would try to duplicate what she had seen and her mom had told her. Ely was in hog heaven.

About the forth time they swapped, Ely's hips started to flutter and he made soft moaning sounds. A moment later, Ann lifted her head and looked her daughter in the eyes. "Well, its almost spit or swallow time," she whispered softly and then grinned as Jenny gave her a questioning look.

Then the light dawned and Jenny's eyes grew wide. "Uh... which... Uh...." She stammered.

"I swallow but then again, I do have an oral fetish. What you do is up to you." Ann replied to the unspoken question. "It's pure protein and I've had no ill effects from swallowing it."

Jenny giggled nervously and licked the head of Ely's dick as she looked up toward his head. "Do you want to cum in my mouth?" she asked him softly. When he moaned and nodded, she grinned and swallowed him to the hilt. The head of his dick pressed tightly to the back of her throat.

For some reason Jenny found herself moaning at that point and bobbed her head rapidly, keeping a firm suction on his manhood. Her tongue pressed against the bottom side of his shaft and the head rubbed the roof of her mouth.

She had expected to gag when the swollen head touched her throat but she didn't. Maybe she had an oral fetish also. She loved the feel of Ely's dick in her mouth, the taste and smell made her shiver. The thought of this same dick sliding deep into her twitching little pussy made her groan even louder.

Then Ely was coming and Jenny found herself swallowing. From Ely's loud yells, she knew he was enjoying what she was doing. That she had gotten him off with her mouth, lips and tongue, just blew her away. She tilted her head and looked at Ely's face. She expected his eyes to be closed but they were open and locked with hers the instant she looked up.

Eye contact with Ely while she had his dick in her mouth sent surges of pleasure through Jenny's body that seemed to pool as heat and a deep tingling in her sex. Jenny groaned softly and swallowed his dick whole. The spongy head seemed to enter her throat and then she was coming long and hard, her eyes closing slowly as her hips jerked and buckled against an invisible lover.

Ann grinned at the sight of her daughter coming from sucking a dick. "Like mother, like daughter, for sure."

*****

Jenny sighed and opened her eyes. She was lying on her back, her head propped up with a pillow. She moved her head a little, there was a hard spot in the pillow and it was higher than.... Suddenly it dawned on her. The pillow wasn't a pillow, but Ely's bony hip.

She sat up quickly and looked around at the sleeping young man in her bed. Her eyes traveled up and down his naked body as memories returned. A smile crossed her face as her eyes took in his semi hard dick. She licked her lips and grinned.

Her mom had showed her how to lick, tease, and suck on Ely's dick. Jenny looked around but her mom wasn't there. The door to Jenny's room was open, which made Jenny smile at her mom's worrying. Looking back at Ely's dick, she grinned.

"Nothing to worry about with oral sex," she whispered as she leaned over and took a long slow lick up the semi rigid shaft of his manhood.

He mumbled softly and flexed his hips, which made Jenny smile. She licked him again and when he did the same as before, she sucked the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the growing head just below the crown.

Ely mumbled louder and flexed his hips higher.

Jenny took his dick out of her mouth and stroked it slowly with her hand several times before she laid it back on his lower belly. It was rock hard and hot to the touch.

"That's a power trip," Jenny whispered as she got off the bed.

She reached for her robe on the chair next to the bed and then grinned. "I don't think I'll be needing that around here much anymore."

She walked naked out of her room and down the hall toward her mother's bedroom. Her mother wasn't there, so she headed for the kitchen to look for her. She found her back in the laundry room folding clothes. She was as naked as Jenny was.

"Nice outfit, mom."

Ann looked around at her daughter and smiled. "Yours isn't bad either."

Jenny watched her mom a moment and then moved to stand next to her and help with the folding. "I like running around naked. I'm that way most of the time in my room and around the house when you're not here," she confessed.

Ann chuckled and nodded. "Me too."

Jenny laughed and said, "I think the amount of laundry should go down drastically after today."

"Not really. I like to wear sexy things or rather things that make me feel sexy. That shirt and shorts I had on or almost on earlier is a good example of gilding the lily, shall we say."

Jenny laughed. "Do I have a deal for you or what? I'll have to break out my slutty collection and let you go through it."

"You mean the box under your bed? I've already been through it."

Jenny looked at her mom sharply. "When was that?" When her mom grinned, Jenny shook her head. "Never mind, it doesn't matter." With a big grin of her own, she asked, "Well, what did you think?"

"You mean besides the fact that I thought my daughter was fucking the football team at the very least."

Jenny laughed. "You bought that huh."

"Uh, yes and no. I had faith in your morals and I noticed that none of the clothes in that box were ever missing. Some of them looked worn but more like they were put on and then taken right back off."

"My mother the detective," Jenny said with a deep sigh.

"That's a mom's job. That and making sure her daughter is safe and miserable."

"You were doing that part well."

"But I did it out of love and caring. That's what counts," Ann said in an exaggerated voice, batting her eyes at her daughter.

"Where does teaching me how to suck a dick fit in with that?" Jenny asked with a laugh.

"Somewhere near fucking the kid I thought was your boyfriend. File it away under crazy shit mothers do when they are horny and a little jealous, even if there is nothing to be jealous of."

Jenny laughed. "And I thought I was the neurotic one."

"No. You are just young, hormonal, uninformed, and confused. Being neurotic takes long years of practice, among other things. Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids."

Jenny tossed the last bit of folding on the pile and turned to her mother. With a grin, she leaned in and hugged her mom tightly. It felt weird for a moment since she was naked. It must have felt weird to her mom also because she stiffened for a second and then turned to hug Jenny just as hard.

"This is going to take some getting used to," Ann whispered in her daughter's ear.

Jenny nodded and then giggled. "I think we put Ely down for the count."

Someone clearing their throat made both women jump. Ely was leaning on the door jam, with a grin on his face as he looked at the two naked ladies still holding each other. "Down for a little nap but not for the count."

Two sets of eyes immediately dropped to Ely's crotch. His hard dick standing up against his lower stomach generated two big smiles. "So we see," both women said at one time and then laughed.

"Uh.... Yeah.... Uh...." Ely stammered for a second.

"Just say it Ely, we don't bite. Well, not much anyway," Ann said with a grin.

"I'm a little hungry, is there something I can snack on?"

Jenny stuck her hand up in the air and yelled, "Pick me, pick me," and then laughed

Ann laughed at her daughter and then said, "I think he meant food but if he didn't.... Boy, do we have a deal for you."

"Uh, yeah, food was what I meant," Ely said and then he hastily added, "Not that the other is out of the question."

"We were teasing you, Ely," Ann said with a grin.

Jenny glanced sideways at her mom. "I wasn't. Of all the things I've heard about sex, that is the one thing I can't wait to experience."

"You've waited this long, another little while won't kill you," Ann told her daughter.

Ann looked at Ely. "There are sandwich fixing in the icebox, if that'll do for right now. We usually don't eat supper until later. Speaking of which, what time is it? What time do you need to be home, Ely?"

Ely turned and walked into the kitchen. "Your clock says, five, fifteen. Mom will expect me home around six or so for supper."

Jenny had followed Ely into the kitchen. "Call your mom and tell her you are eating with us tonight," she said hastily.

Ann laughed at her daughter. "Ely, why don't you come over early tomorrow? It's Saturday, so neither of you have to go to school."

Jenny looked at her mom and shook her head.

Ely grinned and replied, "I can do that. Uh, how early is early?"

Ann laughed at Ely's question and her daughters look. "Around nine or so would be fine."

Jenny rolled her eyes at her mom and then grinned as she turned to Ely. "I'll see you in the morning," she said and then stepped forward to hug him.

Ely stood frozen for a second and then he wrapped his arms around Jenny's shoulders and hugged her back. "Hugging naked people is sure different, especially when I'm naked also."

"It does take some getting used to," Ann said with a grin as she turned to stack laundry and sort it between her daughter and herself.

When she turned back with her arms loaded with clothes, Jenny and Ely were kissing. Smiling, she walked on through the kitchen to put the clothes away.

When she returned, Ely was gone and her daughter was picking up her clothes to put them away.

Ann smiled. "You've never done that before without being told at least three times. Maybe this sex thing ain't such a bad idea."

Jenny stuck her tongue out at her mother on the way by.

Ann smacked her on the bare ass with a loud slapping sound.

Jenny jumped and yelled as she nearly dropped the armload of clothes. "Mother!"

Ann grinned and said, "Has anyone ever told you about spankings, whips, chains, that sort of thing?"

"No mother, they haven't and don't you dare say anything in front of Ely." Jenny paused a second and looked hard at her mother. "You are joking, right?"

Ann grinned again and then with a smile replied, "Maybe."

Jenny rolled her eyes and headed for her bedroom to put her clothes away. On the way up the stairs, she made plans for cleaning up her room and hanging her slut clothes in the closet. She had a lot to do before Ely showed up in the morning.

Ann watched her daughter going up the stairs. She seemed to be standing up straighter. Her hips seemed to sway more as she took each step. "My daughter is growing up," she whispered softly.

As she turned toward the refrigerator and supper she added, "I hope Ely is up to the challenge."

TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers
12