Elyse's Demonic Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh don't worry, my soon to be slave. You will be getting more of this very soon. Though I can't promise that you will ever be able to be fully satisfied when I am done with you." She gripped her cock and her small, dainty hand looked even more miniscule when it was holding that pillar of equine fuckmeat. Slowly, her hand began to stroke its length and Elyse watched with amazed attention as it began to rise like a beast being awoken from its slumber. The veins engorged with blood and began throbbing angrily as they fed power to that bitch-breaking slab of meat. The entire length thickened and pulsed as it rose to its full might and soon enough, the already inhumanely large cock had become a truly massive pillar that looked like it could put even the proudest stallion to shame. "Now why don't we get started? You can begin by sucking my cock. Then maybe we can see about granting your desires."

While Dahlia's magic was making Elyse want to do nothing other than comply with the demoness' commands, something seemed to rise up in her mind when she heard Dahlia's words. Her inner self tried to resist the command on the basis of it simply being ridiculous. There was no way she would ever be able to fit something like that obscene slab that was jutting from Dahlia's hips into her mouth. And more then that, Elyse had never had a sexual partner before, much less sucked someone's cock. It was like the lust filled fog that was infecting her mind had parted slightly.

Though her face was still flushed with arousal, Elyse made as defiant of a face as she could and looked up at Dahlia. "N-no! You can't just ask me to do something like that!" She wasn't sure how she would be able to back up her defiance, but her mind was trying to find whatever anchor it could to resist the sinister temptations of the demoness. As soon as Elyse had spoken, Dahlia's smile turned into an angry frown in an instant. The room seemed to darken slightly and all of a sudden, Elyse felt like she was even smaller than before when compared to the powerful demoness.

"You dare deny me my desires?" Gone was Dahlia's sweet and seductive tone and replacing it was a stern and commanding voice that made Elyse's body freeze in fear. Just as quickly as it had come though, the anger seemed to pass and Dahlia let out a laugh. Elyse didn't know if she should have been relieved or even more scared at the sudden change in emotion. When her laughing stopped, Dahlia's hand shot forward and gripped the top of Elyse's head, forcing her gaze onto her erect cock. "I don't think you quite understand, dear. It wasn't a question, it was a command from your mistress. Now be a good girl. The sooner you do, the sooner you will enjoy it."

Dahlia used her other hand to lower her cock so that the tip was barely inches away from Elyse's mouth. The sitting girl watched as a large glob of thick, clear fluid bubbled from the tip before slowly oozing out and landing on her lap with a loud, wet slap. She could feel how hot the liquid was, though she could do nothing to escape it. She tried to move her head and scurry away from the cock that was being presented to her but Dahlia's iron grip made it impossible.

"P-please don't make me do this, it won't even fit in my mo- grrkk!" Her words were interrupted as Dahlia took advantage of Elyse opening her mouth to talk and shoved the tip of her enormous member into her gullet. She let out a long, satisfied moan as the tip of her cock was enveloped in her warm, tight mouth. Looking down, she saw Elyse's shocked expression.

"Don't worry dear, I always make sure that my playthings are able to accommodate me. I don't like to break my toys after all." Sure enough, despite Elyse's correct assumption that she should not have been able to, her mouth was opening wide enough to fit that enormous fuckpole into it. Even with Dahlia's magic making her mouth able to stretch wider though, Elyse could still feel her jaw straining, especially as the demoness slowly moved her hips forward, pushing more and more of her cock into her throat. "Of course, a mortal like you won't be able to comfortably take my cock on the first go even with my help. But I think that makes it a bit more fun don't you think?"

Elyse wanted to deny it, but it was a bit hard to form any words when her throat was being invaded by an inhumanely large pillar of equine cock and so her only response was to look up at Dahlia with defiant eyes.

"Oh, stop making that face. It doesn't do much to look defiant when your face is getting fucked, dear. Though, I do suppose knowing that there is still some measure of will in your mind for me to break is quite exciting. Why don't I show you just what you are trying to deny and then we'll see if you still want to be so rebellious" Dahlia closed her eyes and the hand that as still gripping Elyse's head glowed slightly. Even from her position, Elyse could see the glow but before she could wonder what was happening, she felt a tingle in throat and mouth. Her expression twisted in confusion for just moment before her eyes widened in shock as a surge of pleasure ran through her body. Against her wishes, she could feel her soaking her panties as wave after wave of ecstasy poured over her, causing her to let out long muffled moans onto the cock that was invading her throat.

"Do you like that? I found out a long time ago that mortals apparently don't inherently feel pleasure from sucking cock. It's such a shame isn't it? So I made a simple spell that would fix that." As she spoke, Dahlia looked down at the girl in front of her and saw that her eyes had practically rolled up into her head and that her legging were almost soaked through and she giggled. "Though perhaps I used a bit too much on you. I guess that means you are enjoying it now though, which means I can enjoy myself a bit more now too."

With a grunt, Dahlia pushed her hips forward causing more and more of that equine cock to go down the poor girl's throat. Already an obscene bulge could be seen on her neck as it stretched to accommodate Dahlia's member. Elyse could only take it as her head was still being held in place. Her arms fell useless and limp to her side as spit and drool flowed down her chin. She could feel that enormous cock pumping impossibly large amounts of pre nut directly into her stomach. The moment that deliciously thick fluid made contact with her body, it seemed to be absorbed into her. Dahlia smirked as she knew very well what was happening. Though she had not had a chance to corrupt a human in a long time, she still fondly remembered the process. By now that corrupting fluid was doing it's job of not only making Elyse's body more malleable so that it could be more easily molded to the demoness' desires, but also of slowly turning the still somewhat defiant girl's head brain into a mush of ecstasy and pleasure. Every thrust of her powerful hips sent more that addicting precum into Elyse and in turn, her mind was filled with more and more pleasure that pushed out all other thoughts. Eventually, Dahlia managed to push her cock all the way into Elyse. She looked on with satisfaction as her enormous, overfilled cum tanks pressed against the girl's face while her cock practically reshaped her insides. The excitement and pleasure of such a sight made her almost want to empty her pent-up load right into the poor slut right then and there but she held back.

"Judging by how mind fucked you are already looking, I figure I could break you just by letting you suck my cock. But you are my first mortal plaything in many centuries. I want to enjoy myself a bit more." Slowly, she moved her hips back and withdrew her cock. When it was time to remove the cock tip from Elyse's mouth, it came out with a loud pop and spit flew from the tip as it did. Dahlia looked on with a smile as released her grip and saw that her bitch breaker cock was now covered in a bright, obscene sheen of spit. "Is this really your first time? You did a wonderful job. Maybe you were born with the soul of a slut and just never realized it?"

Elyse could hardly find the presence of mind to consider the question though. The moment the hold on her head was released, she fell forward onto shaky arms that barely kept her up. She coughed and gagged as spit mixed with thick precum flowed from her mouth in large globs before landing with audible splats on the floor. Her vision was still blurry and her jaw felt like it would hurt for the next week. Yet at the same time, she could not deny the pleasure that was still running through her body even though there was no longer a cock in her throat to trigger Dahlia's most recent spell. Through the aching pain, there was an undeniable amount of pleasure that now seemed like it would be a permanent fixture in her brain. Her mind still worked to fight against the pleasure though even despite the fact that it was losing rapidly.

"P-please stop...I d-don't know if I can take more..." Elyse stammered as she continued to cough up more of that obscene precum and spit mixture. Dahlia only picked her up and tossed her onto the nearby bed. Elyse let out a yelp as she landed on the bed face first. She pushed herself up on weak arms again and looked over with apprehension as Dahlia sauntered over, that pendulous cock and those enormous breasts swaying with each movement.

"Do you really think such a pitiful request would convince me? Besides, I know you will be changing your mind soon enough. You already unwittingly let me into your mind the moment you told me of your desires and now I can see that you are fighting a losing battle against the pleasure that I offer."

Elyse could not find the strength to deny it. Dahlia's statement was completely true after all. Even if she could not deny it to herself though, she still made an effort to seem defiant. "I-I'm not enjoying this at all, h-how could I possibly like being abused like a toy?"

Dahlia's mouth curled into a twisted smile. "I have to admit, I thought a weak girl like you would have already been begging for more by now. But I suppose I was wrong." She crawled onto the bed and positioned herself behind Elyse. Even when she was kneeling, she still towered over the almost prone girl before her. "Perhaps I have not been going about this properly? Perhaps a slut like you needs to be taught her lesson even more forcibly."

"W-wait, please don't, I don't want this..." Elyse said, in a shaky tone. Even with her lust addled mind, she could easily figure out the demoness' plans judging by the position that she had taken behind her. Dahlia responded by pushing her head into the bed, drawing a small, muffled yelp from Elyse as she did so.

"There's no need for a fuckpuppet like you to keep talking. Not unless it is to beg for more cock like a good whore." Dahlia grabbed Elyse's leggings and with sharp nails, tore them open, leaving red marks along her bare skin and drawing more muffled squeals. Then with strength that seemed uncharacteristic of her slender frame, the demoness tore off the prone girl's panties and tossed the tattered remains aside. She smirked as she saw the soaked mess of the poor girl's cunt. Juices flowed freely down her legs and stained the bed below her. "For all your talk of not wanting more, your body sure looks like its just begging to be fucked and bred."

Elyse said nothing in response. She wanted to try and contradict it, but there was no denying that her body felt like it was on fire with ecstasy. Ever since the sudden kiss, Elyse's body only grew more and more aroused with each passing second. And it only got worse when Dahlia had used that spell on her. She hated to admit it, but having her throat stuffed full of demonic horsecock had given her more pleasure than anything she had ever felt before. And now it was quite obvious that the demoness kneeling over her was about to cram that enormous pillar of bitch breaking fuckmeat into her soaked cunt. Elyse's mind was screaming at her to resist and avoid being impaled on that massive slab of horse meat, but even if her face wasn't being shoved into the bed, she couldn't find the strength to voice any kind of defiance. What was worse was that she knew Dahlia could see her inner turmoil. The demoness had already proven that she was very much aware of the battle her addled mind was waging against the tidal wave of pleasure that her body was experiencing.

"Nothing to say, slut? Aren't you going to pitifully beg for me to stop and let you go? I jut might listen if you do," Dahlia said mockingly. Elyse said nothing, unable to find words over the mounting pleasure. Her yelps and squeals turned into low moans as her pussy continued to leak her fluids all over her legs, betraying her rampant lust.

"Hm, it looks like you are finally learning your place, fuckpig." Dahlia moved and positioned herself so that her massive equine girlcock was pressing right against Elyse's cunt. It looked like there was no way such a thing could fit and though she couldn't see it, just the feeling made Elyse think that being penetrated by that cock might actually kill her.

"I can tell you're worried that I won't fit. Such a silly girl, by now you should know that I know how to get what I want. Besides, what good would a cocksleeve be if I couldn't fit in it?" the demoness said, as she once again placed her hand on Elyse head before it was enveloped in another eldritch glow. Once the glow subsided, Dahlia wasted no time and pushed her hips forwards. Despite being able to figure out what the spell that had been cast upon her did, Elyse still gritted her teeth as that impossibly wide flared cock head pressed against her cunt. After a small while, the enormous tip slipped in with a small pop.

The moment she felt herself being penetrated, Elyse's vision blurred and lights danced all over her hazy vision. Her mouth fell open into a slack jawed expression and her eyes rolled up into her head. She drooled messily onto the bedding and let out garbled moans and squeals. In her head, it felt like fireworks were going off. Her brain felt like it was being turned to mush and she would not have been too surprised if she saw it leaking out of her ears. Any thoughts she may have had before were quickly being drowned in the waves of pleasure and mind fucking ecstasy that were crashing over her. Her legs spasmed and shook as her already wet cunt spurted even more juices all over the invading cock as an orgasm that didn't seem to ever subside crashed over her body.

Dahlia wore a satisfied smile as she watched her handiwork turn the girl in front of her into a quivering mess. "Look at you, cumming like a cock addicted whore just from being penetrated." When she got no response other than continued garbled moans, she leaned forward a bit to look at Elyse's face. The small girl looked like she was barely conscious. Drool flowed from her opened mouth and her eyes clearly looked out of focus. She probably wouldn't be able to see something even if it were inches from her face. Dahlia knew she was still conscious though, even if she was less than completely coherent. The demoness could have easily given the girl enough pleasure to permanently fry her brain and turn her into nothing more than a limp cocksleeve. But she didn't want that. She was sure to use only enough of her power to let her taste more ecstasy and pleasure than any human could ever hope to experience while still keeping her conscious and awake. It would be no fun to break her into a cockwhore if she was unconscious after all.

With a grunt, Dahlia grabbed Elyse's small hips and gripped tightly. "Are you ready you cock drunk fuckpuppet? I'm about to fuck you until you can't live without a cock stuffing your holes anymore." Of course, Elyse said nothing in response and only continued to moan. She could still hear her though and while a tiny voice in her mind still tried to call her to resist, it felt so distant now. Of course, the demoness did not need to wait for any response. She slowly slid her hips forward and watched with delight as her massive equine fuckpole slowly disappeared into the prone girl's already abused cunt. Lewd squelching noises filled the air as inch after inch of cock was pushed into Elyse. Though her body was limp and unable to properly move, Elyse could feel every tiny detail of the cock that was invading her insides. The wide, flared tip gouged her insides as if to make room for the rest of that enormous shaft and every bump and vein was felt clearly as they remodeled her body to accommodate nothing but demonic horsecocks. A large cock shaped bulge was visible on the small girl's stomach as well showing the obscene progress of Dahlia's fucking. With every small of bit of cock that pushed into her, it felt like more and more of her old self was being pushed out, almost as if to make room for that impossibly huge slab of meat. Where her brain was mush before, it now felt like it was being sucked out and replaced with nothing but intense pleasure and a craving for more. The voice of defiance was all but gone now, lost in an ocean of mind breaking ecstasy.

Through it all, Dahlia could see that pleasure was finally overtaking Elyse's personality. It was undeniable now that the lust addled girl had surrendered to her completely and totally. She reached her hand down onto Elyse's head again and cast another spell, this time to give her some measure of coherence back. She wanted to hear the girl surrender her body and soul to her new queen.

When the glow hit her head, Elyse immediately felt the effects. Her vision came back into focus and her body tensed up as it was no longer just a limp mess. Of course, she could still feel every small bit of cock invading her insides and she gritted her teeth as her organs felt like they were being rearranged. As she regained some measure of lucidity, so too did the defiant voice in her head. Once again, it told her to deny this pleasure and do whatever she could to escape. But at the same time, it was battling against the tidal waves of pure ecstasy that were assaulting her body. With as much will as she could muster, Elyse opened her mouth and tried to voice her denial.

"PLEASE FUCK ME! I-I want...I need to be fucked more by your giant horsecock!" The voice in her head melted away completely now, no longer having even the slightest influence to raise any more defiance. Elyse's mind was now completely and totally dominated by the demoness and her bitch breaker cock. "Please rape me and defile me! Fill up my body with your disgusting, demonic cum! PLEASE!"

Dahlia let out a loud, roaring laugh as she watched the helpless girl finally submit to her. This is what she loved to see. This girl that used to be so innocent was now begging for a demon's cock like a cum drunk whore.

"Well how could I say no to such a wonderful request?" Dahlia said in a delighted tone as she once again grabbed the small girl's hip. She thrusted her hips forwards again, this time burying the rest of her cock into Elyse's abused cunt. Elyse let out a long moan as those giant, overfilled cum tanks slapped audibly against her ass with enough force to cause her whole body to lurch. It felt like her insides were being replaced with nothing but cock and delicious precum. Dahlia did not stop with just a thrust though. After allowing herself to enjoy the pleasure of having her entire cock enveloped by a warm, tight cocksleeve, she withdrew her hips. Loud, obscene squelching noises filled the air as her cock was suddenly pulled out until only the fat, flared cock tip was still inside of Elyse. Despite not having been stuffed full of horsecock only a few minutes ago, the sudden emptiness felt so strange and uncomfortable to newly cock addicted whore. Where before, not having her insides invaded by cock was the norm, it now felt horribly unnerving, as if being empty in such a way was unnatural.