Elyse's Demonic Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't I just get to showing you what it can do? I'm sure you'll come to enjoy it a bit more then." Without further delay, the demoness moved her head to the tip of Elyse's new appendage, though she actually had to lean up a bit more to do so due to it's massive size. Already a thick dollop of precum had formed at the tip and she reached out her long tongue to lap it up. Just the feeling of her tongue gently touching her cock made Elyse shiver with unfamiliar pleasure. Dahlia did not give her time to get used to it though. Opening her mouth wide, she engulfed the flat, flared tip into her maw, enveloping it in her warm mouth.

Elyse's shocked expression faded and gave way to pleasure as strange sensation assaulted her mind. Unlike before though where the pleasure would flow through her entire body, the feelings seemed completely concentrated on her cock. It was also so much more intense than anything she had felt before with that concentration of pleasure only making it stronger. With her arms no longer being held by Dahlia, she fell back, unable to keep herself up over the new pleasure she was experiencing. She still wanted to resist, but her will was crumbling faster than it ever had before. Every time a thought of defiance came into her mind, it would be interrupted by a sudden caress of Dahlia's tongue or of her pushing yet another inch of that massive cock deeper into her mouth.

Dahlia could see and feel the delicious turmoil that was going through the girl's mind. There was still some measure of resistance, but it was quickly fading and she eagerly awaited the moment when it was finally gone. She knew that the moment Elyse once again surrender to her, the final part of her spell would take place. While the demoness wanted to watch her slowly crumble, the anticipation was causing her patience to run out. With a sudden push, she pressed the whole length of Elyse appendage into her throat with ease until her lips were kissing her crotch.

Elyse let out an involuntary scream of pleasure at the sudden deepthroating. Strange sensations bombarded her mind and all thoughts began to be replaced with nothing but pleasure. The voice of defiance in her head grew smaller and smaller and soon simply popped out of existence, as if it was never there in the first place. In that moment, Elyse felt herself surrendering to the corrupting lust once again. As she gave in though, a new stream of strange thoughts entered her mind along with the tidal waves of pleasure. It told her that she should put her new addition to use, that she should be proud of it, not disgusted or ashamed. Though such thoughts were strange to her, they slowly gained traction until they almost seemed liked ideas that she had always had.

As her mind changed, so too did her body. The first change was that her entire form seemed to swell and grow. Elyse gritted her teeth and let out a guttural growl as muscles began to suddenly from on her body. Her stomach hardened and turned from a petite, flat form into a strong toned six pack. Her legs began to plump and build up soft, grabbable fat before also building up some muscle. It was in the perfect amount to be visible and show off her strength, but also leaving her legs nice and plump. Along with her new legs, her hips widened and her butt grew into two soft but firm globes. Her arms grew as well as muscle bunched up, turning her small arms into powerful appendages and she unconsciously flexed them, showcasing her newfound strength. Her nails changed as well, turning into sharp talons. Next to change were her breasts, which expanded rapidly to match her new form. Despite her hardening body, her tits remained soft and bouncy, traits that were only compounded as they swelled to absolutely enormous proportions. When those changes had finished, Elyse was a far cry from the small, mousy girl she had once been. Her form, though packed with strength and muscle, still had a feminine shape to it, giving her an almost amazon-like appearance.

All the while, the strange new thoughts in Elyse's mind began to grow stronger. She felt herself falling into a strange trance as they overtook her. Her eyes glazed over as her personality began to be overwritten. All her traits of being meek melted away and were replaced with thoughts of dominance and aggression to match her new body. Thoughts of pinning down mates with her powerful arms and ramming her cock into them filled her mind along with mages of sluts kneeling at her feet and begging for her cock. Gone was the inexperienced girl, replaced by a newly formed demon with a powerful body and a cock to match. She unconsciously let out a low growl and as those images reshaped her personality, her final physical changes came as well.

Starting from the mark that Dahlia had placed on her stomach, a purple color began to spread across her form. It slowly overtook her whole body until her skin was completely covered. When it reached her cock, it crept up it, not only changing the color but also the shape slightly also, though the changes were not visible as it was still buried in Dahlia's throat. While still remaining in the shape of a horsecock, it also became more demonic in appearance. Two small nubs also appeared on her forehead and steadily grew. They turned black and ridged before curving into a sharp point, giving her a set of demonic horns. As she continued to grit her teeth in a growl, they also began to sharpen slightly until she had pointed teeth similar to Dahlia's with two becoming even longer and protruding upwards from her bottom row of teeth. Her face changed slightly as well, turning much more beautiful and enticing while still retaining her old appearance just enough to be recognizable. Finally, when the new Elyse opened her eyes again, they had a yellow glow to them.

Dahlia watched the whole transformation with delight and when it was finished she withdrew her mouth from that enormous pillar of demonic cock and looked over her creation. Her lips curled into a satisfied smile as she ran her finger along Elyse's chin lovingly. The muscled demon only smiled and looked up at her queen with obedience in her eyes. She absolutely dwarfed Dahlia in size and though she would no doubt be dominant over many of the other smaller demons in her queen's realm, she would still be absolutely subservient to Dahlia.

"Look at you, my new demon stud..." Dhalia purred, her voice dripping with lust. "I think it is time that I properly broke you in." She beckoned to Elyse with a motion of her finger before turning away and bending over a desk. For a moment, Elyse's eyes remained transfixed on that perfect, heart shaped ass that was being presented to her. Two perfect globes of soft, fat flesh what were accentuated by those wide hips were on display. Complimenting was that magnificent cock and balls dangling below with a steady stream of precum already pooling on the floor. What caught her eye the most though, was that moist entrance that just looked like it was perfect for shoving cocks into. Even if she had not been turned into a demonic fuck machine that only thought about sex, Elyse still would have had trouble looking away.

There was no denying her mistress though. With a simple, "Yes, mistress." Elyse stood up and though she wobbled a bit due to her new body proportions, she soon found her balance and made her way over to her.

Dahlia turned her head to look back at her wonderfully strong toy and smiled. "Now don't make me regret putting so much effort into you. I want you to prove that you will be my perfect fucktoy from now on."

Elyse needed no encouragement. Without a word, she grabbed her own demonic horsecock and positioned it at Dahlia dripping pussy, letting the fat, flared tip struggle against the opening before thrusting her powerful hips forward. Both of them let out long, throaty moans as Dahlia was penetrated. For a while, Elyse remained still as she savored the wonderfully new sensations of burying her cock in an eager cunt. It did not last long though, as her instincts quickly took over and she began to piston her hips in a steady rhythm. Each time, her cock would bury itself completely into the bent over demoness, causing their balls to slap together and her ass to shake and wobble hypnotically. Elyse would then withdraw it almost completely before repeating the process again.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me like you really mean it!" Dahlia said through gritted teeth, despite the fact that Elyse's thrust were already shaking the entire desk to the point of threatening to cause it to break. She only thrusted harder though, eager to follow the order of her new mistress.

Soon, Elyse began to feel an unfamiliar tightness in the base of her cock. Despite her new body and personality, her inexperience with her newly grown appendage was showing as she began to feel an orgasm coming on quite quickly. "Augh, mistress...I-I think I..."

Dahlia turned around again and looked at Elyse with a fierce expression. "Don't you dare cum before I do, you useless cockwhore!" Despite her command though, the rutting demoness could not avoid the pleasure that was building and soon felt cum bubbling up her cock against her mistress' wishes. She grunted before letting out a loud moan as a torrent of thick, viscous jizz began pouring out of her cock right into Dahlia. Her whole cock lurched as each massive load of cum shot out into that warm, tight embrace. It was not long before the gooey fluid began to leak out around Elyse's cock and land in loud splats onto the floor. When she was finished with her first cock orgasm, Elyse stumbled backwards slightly, causing her cock to come out of Dahlia with an audible pop. Her expression was one of absolute bliss but it quickly melted away when she looked back at Dahlia. Her mistress had stood back up and though there was a massive load of cum sliding down her thighs and her cock was rock hard with precum leaking from the tip, she could not look any unhappier. She stepped forward and despite her relatively small size, she somehow seemed even more imposing than Elyse. With a shove that seemed contrary to their differences in stature, Dahlia sent Elyse backwards back onto the bed where she landed heavily, causing the entire bed frame to creak dangerously.

"It looks like you are not yet able to properly follow orders," Dahlia said. "Perhaps I need to spend some time teaching you a lesion before I can properly call you my toy."

With a flick of her hand, a ring of symbols suddenly appeared at the base of Elyse's cock, just above the balls. Before she could ask what they were though, Dahlia had climbed on top of her and began straddling her, causing both of their cock to press against each other. The demoness ran her hands along Elyse's strong thighs and stomach, cooing slightly as she did.

"You are lucky I made you into such a perfect stud, else I might have been tempted to exact a much more...painful physical punishment on you. I wouldn't want to damage you though, not until I know just what you are capable of."

Dahlia stood up on the bed and as thick dollops of cum still dripped from her cunt, she positioned her hips just above Elyse's hard, demonic cock. Slowly, she lowered herself until the tip entered her. She let out a long sigh od satisfaction as she was stretched again. "It's such a shame you finished so quickly, I was beginning to enjoy myself. But you should know by now, I always get what I want."

With that, she suddenly dropped her whole body down, engulfing the entirety of that massive cock into her. Elyse could only groan in pleasure of once again being wrapped in such a perfectly tight embrace. For a while, Dahlia only grinded her hips against Elyse's, savoring the feeling of such a magnificently large cock gouging her insides. Before long though, she raised herself up slightly, allowing some of that cock to slide out before slamming her hips down again. She repeated this, steadily going faster until she had worked herself into a steady rhythm of bouncing on that enormous horsecock.

Each time she bounced, Elyse could feel Dahlia's soft, cushy ass slam down on her with force that seemed out of place in such a delicate looking woman. She also got an eyeful of those beautiful tits shaking and wobbling with each movement. What was most noticeable though, was how her cock also bounced along with Dahlia. Her mistress' cock was flailing about wildly with her thrusts and splashing thick, pungent precum all over Elyse's large frame.

It soon got to be too much again and Elyse felt that pressure in her crotch once more. "Mistress...I-I can't...hold back..!" she said, through gritted teeth. She looked up at Dahlia expecting another angry outburst from her but found her to only be smiling wickedly down at her. Before Elyse could figure out why, she once again felt a load of cum gather up in the base of her cock. However, instead of bubbling up before being released like earlier, it suddenly stopped and seemed to be trapped. The pleasure and anticipation of cumming was still very evident, but the feeling of release and relief was nowhere to be found.

"W-what?" Elyse stammered confusedly. It was then that she suddenly remembered the markings that Dahlia had placed at the base of her cock and the terrible realization dawned on her. She was being prevented from being able to cum. Dahlia slammed her hips back down one more time before leaning down and taking Elyse's cheeks into her small delicate hands.

"Don't worry my little pet, I made sure you wouldn't disappoint me again." Dahlia purred, her face barely inches away from Elyse's. "This time, I'm not letting you cum until I am completely satisfied. And that could be a long, long time."

Dahlia then resumed her motions, once again bouncing on top of Elyse's enormous cock while moaning and screaming in pleasure. All the while, Elyse could only groan the pleasure once again built up quickly. Once again though, just as she was about to cum, the enormous load was trapped back into the base of her cock while the pent-up ecstasy and need for release only increased further. Looking up at Dahlia, she could see that she was enjoying herself quite a lot but still also looked like she was nowhere near finished. Elyse just grabbed the sheets below her, almost tearing them as another held back orgasm hit her, and did her best to endure.

For several hours, Dahlia fucked herself on her toy's cock and for several hours, Elyse orgasmed over and over only to have them held back by her mistress' spell. The frustrated and restrained demon was nearly incoherent by the time Dahlia neared climax. When she finally did, she let out an almost supernatural roar of pleasure as she slammed her hips down. Her whole body shook as an orgasm washed over her and soon after, her cock exploded in a torrent as well. Large globs of thick, gooey jizz shot out of her, splashing all over the muscled demoness below her. After taking a moment to recover, she stood back up and got off the bed to take a look at how Elyse was doing.

Her cock looked like it was as hard as steel and it throbbed angrily with need. The veins bulged and puled visibly all over the massive shaft and her balls looked noticeable larger than they were before. At the base of the cock, there was a slightly visible bulge, no doubt a testament to the backed up cum that was being held back. She was about to tease the pent-up demoness but when she looked at her expression, she imagined that she probably would barely be able to hear her. Her sharp teeth were clenched so tight that, had she not been enhanced, would have legitimately made Dahlia concerned that she would break her jaw from the force being exerted on it. Her eyes were unfocused and didn't seem to be looking at anything in particular no doubt due to the blinding pleasure that she was experiencing. Instead, Dahlia just smirked and snapped her fingers, causing the runes on Elyse's cock to dissipate.

With an animalistic roar that shook the room, Elyse suddenly felt all the backed up orgasm from the past several hours hit her at once. Her cock lurched and the countless loads began to travel up her shaft. It felt like an eternity before it finally reached the tip and when it did, it exploded out in a massive torrent. It didn't shoot out in ropes or spurts but instead came out in what seemed like a long, constant stream of impossibly thick and gooey demon cum. More than a little of it even managed to reach the ceiling where it's viscous texture causing it stick and drip down slowly. Already the bed was soaked and the floor around it was quickly being covered in a layer of glue-like jizz. But even then, Elyse's orgasm showed no signs of abating. Her cock continued to push out load after load of pungent, demonic ejaculate until she was practically flooding her small apartment. Had anyone been walking by her room, they would have seen trace amounts of the gooey substance oozing out beneath her door. Dahlia watched with satisfaction as she was covered in no small amount of the goo. She enjoyed the feeling of it though, as it was her proof that she had made the perfect toy.

By the end of it, Elyse's entire large body was covered in her own cum. Not an inch of her was didn't have thick jizz sticking to it like glue. While Dahlia was also covered nearly head to toe in the fluid, she merely snapped her fingers and, in an instant, she was clean again. She smiled contentedly at her prize and grabbed Elyse, easily dragging the cum covered demoness along the floor. For her part, Elyse was far from the realm of consciousness, her earth shattering orgasm having taken all of the considerable amounts of energy out of her. Dahlia whispered another spell and opened up a gate back to her realm. She looked back and considered cleaning up but decided that it would be a fun torment for any that came across it. Plus, she was eager to see how mortals would react to the corrupting effects of her new toy's cum. With a wicked laugh, she stepped through the gate with Elyse in tow and disappeared.

************************************

It had been many days since Elyse's second encounter with Dahlia. Now, she resided in her mistress' realm, happily attending to her needs whenever they arose. Currently, she was kneeling beside Dahlia's throne behind a bent over demon girl. Her cock was buried in the small demoness' ass and Elyse's hips thrusted back and forth powerfully as the strong hand grasped the demon girl's hair from behind, using it as a grip. The girl moaned and squealed lustfully, more than happy at being treated in such a rough and domineering way by her queen's favorite pet. Though she would have loved to be used by Dahlia more than anything, being rutted like a broodmare by Elyse was almost just as good.

All around Elyse were multiple other demon girls, all worshipping her body. Some caressed her muscled arms and legs while others lovingly sucked on her tits or planted wet, sloppy kisses on her leathery cum tanks. Dahlia looked on the sight with satisfaction. It had not taken much time at all for her pet to get acclimated to her realm. The moment Elyse had regained consciousness when she was brought here, she put her new body to use and had grabbed a nearby demon girl with nothing more than a grunt before fucking her until the little demoness had passed out. It was not long before the prowess of the queens' new pet had reached all of her servants and soon, any who could not have the privilege of servicing Dahlia were lining up to become Elyse's next toy.

Dahlia smirked and grabbed one of the demoness that were worshipping Elyse. With just a motion, she ordered her to climb on her cock and the demon girl eagerly did so, impaling herself on her queens' deliciously massive horsecock and moaning like the eager whore that she was as she did so.

This was all simply too fun for the demon queen and though she knew the risks, she was already planning her next trip to the mortal world.

12