Elyse's First College Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Elyse goes to college.
4k words
4.2
172.9k
45
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ovrsxd
ovrsxd
45 Followers

It was Elyse's first semester at University of Maryland, and having just turned 18 she was fairly young for her graduating class. She was, however, excited to be away from her home in upstate New York.

Her parents sent her to an exclusive and protective private school, ostensibly trying to protect her from some of the influences that the lower social classes could create in a public setting. Needless to say, they were a little upset when she turned down admissions to Smith and Vassar to attend a state university. Finally they ceded and allowed her to go when she had a professor contact them to explain the merits of studying journalism in a school that was as close to Washington, DC, as Maryland is. The professor also told of the benefits that a diverse student population has on developing journalists.

At the end of high school, Elyse and her steady boyfriend Josh decided to break things off. They both had fun together, but since he was going to Southern California to study film they decided it was best to stay friends. Though they "fooled around" a lot, they had only had sex a handful of times. Elyse was surprised that while the sex didn't hurt, and that it wasn't as exciting as she'd expected it to be. Josh reminded her of her friend's dog humping her leg when she was little, he was at it fast and furious until after a few short minutes he tensed up and shot his condom full of cum. She couldn't help but think that she could secretly replace her vagina with an apple pie and her boyfriend wouldn't notice. Other than that, she'd kissed two other boys in her lifetime but never had any other experiences. Elyse was definitely attractive, but her protective parents rarely let her out of the house.

After a long drive south and a night's stay in a hotel, her parents helped her move into her dorm room. She found that her "double" room already was set up with the belongings of her roomate, whose name was Lauren. She'd emailed with Lauren prior to the start, and found that Lauren was an aloof sophomore who apparently was not pleased to have been placed in a Freshman dormitory. She saw from the pictures that Lauren was a dark-haired, dark complected girl with a cute white-toothed smile who was apparently from the pictures in a sorority on campus. Lauren had several items with Greek letters on them, and pictures from various "formals" with some well built attractive guys.

"Nice", Elyse thought cynically, "these hotties make Josh really look like a little boy". She looked at herself in Lauren's full length mirror, admiring her dark hair, and fit 5'7" body. Like her mom, Elyse valued her aerobics and running. She ran track and played hockey in high school, but swimming was her passion. She was proud of the lines of her body in a swimsuit, with a "C" cup and perfectly shaped breasts. Her legs were pretty toned, and her soft brown eyes matched her hair and smooth olive skin.

Late in the morning, with Dad anxious to get on the road, Elyse gave her tearful parents several goodbye hugs and kisses, promising to write and call at least once a week.

On the way back to her room, Elyse ran into her two next door neighbors. Jamie and Courtney were both from Northern Virginia, and had hit it off from the start as they'd played lacrosse against each other at competing high schools.

Courtney was a 5'9 brunette that was extremely slender with what appeared to be a push-up bra enhanced chest with her thin-strapped tank top and mesh lacrosse shorts. Her body was well-tanned, denoting her first Summer away from home living in Ocean City. She seemed really outgoing and had a noticeably loud voice with a bit of the surfer-girl attitude showing through.

Jamie was a 5'2 Blonde-haired curvy beauty, with a warm smile and soft blue eyes. Her breasts were the first thing Elyse noticed, as they hung over her thin flat tummy with it's pierced navel, displayed proudly by her high shirt-line. Jamie was also well-tanned, as she was a counselor at a Summer camp with her boyfriend Andy since graduation. Andy was a Sophomore at James Madison, and would be commuting to see her on weekends. They encouraged Elyse to join them at parties that night.

Elyse was not much of a partier.. In high school she'd hung out but not participated in many of the drinking events, though she and Josh had experimented one weekend when her parents were away. But, anxious to make new friends and see the sights, Elyse agreed to meet them at 5 and get an early start.

After unpacking for much of the afternoon, with still no sign of her errant roomate, Elyse changed and went next door to find Jamie and Courtney already drinking. They were making margaritas with tequila that Courtney's older brother supplied her with. Elyse had never had a margarita before, so she tried one and was surprised by how much she enjoyed it. One turned into three, and before long the girls were all giggly and ready to go to dinner.

On their way to the dining hall, the girls were walking by the basketball court where several tall, sweaty guys were battling to show each other and all passersby who the campus ballers were. The ball came flying toward them and Courtney moved quickly to catch it. Instead of passing the ball back to the guys, the well-buzzed Courtney took a jumpshot that fell from its perfect arc into the basket.

After the collective cheer from the players, two large black guys waiting to play accosted the girls.

"Nice shot, babe", said the first one, "are you going to play for the women's team?"

"No, I'm a lacrosse player", Courtney giggled.

"Too bad", said the other, "I'd rather watch you hit jumpers, but I guess swingin' sticks at other chicks ain't bad". All five of them laughed at the cheesy line.

Courtney offered her hand to the second sweaty baller and introduced herself.

"I'm Raheem, and this is my friend Lamar. We both ball here for the school. Are you guys Freshmen?"

The girls said yes, and Jamie said in a snooty tone "Nice meeting you boys, we're headed to the dining hall". When she abruptly turned and walked away, the other girls followed in suit and the surprised Lamar mumbled a mocking repeat of Jamie's snobby statement. Both boys turned back to the action on the court.

On the way to the dining hall, Elyse asked Jamie "Were you purposely being a bitch to those guys?"

Jamie replied, "I can't believe you guys would talk to black guys. They're so worthless". The conversation ended there...

Later that night, the girls went out to the fraternity row, where at every house something was going on. They went from house to house, meeting cute boys, getting all the free booze that they could, dancing, and then on to the next house. At one party, Courtney was "hooking up" with a hot frat boy on the dance floor and seemed pretty into it. Jamie was drunk and was actually smiling, but said she was going to head back. Elyse agreed to keep dancing and 'babysit' her friend Courtney as she'd heard about what frat boys do to girls. At around 1 a.m. they decided to head back.

On the way out of the party, a raucous crowd of about 7 big black guys was walking down the sidewalk. Courtney and Elyse stepped out of the way when one of them said "Hey, it's the jumpshot babe".

"Where's your bitchy blonde friend?", another said.

Elyse felt like the bigotry displayed by her friend was what was wrong with the world, so with the alcohol loosening her tongue she shared her feelings on the subject and apologized for her friend's ignorance. The guys all laughed at her and she didn't know why...

"I have a lot of black friends", said one of the strangers as the group erupted in laughter. Lamar stepped up and said his friend was joking and that even those who claim not to be racist sometimes still are, Elyse didn't quite get it though. Lamar continued and introduced two of the guys as starters on the basketball team, and that the rest were players too. They invited Courtney and Elyse back to their place to party.

"I think we're heading-", Elyse was interrupted...

"Let's go", Courtney said in her bubbly drunken voice. So they walked for several blocks away from the Row, to a house shaking with bass and loud rap lyrics. On the lawn and driveway were parked several luxury cars and SUV's with lots of chrome and tinted windows.

Inside, the girls found an active party going on. The dancing crowd was mostly black guys and girls, with a few white ballplayers and a handful of white girls. Unlike the polo shirts and khakis at the white fraternities, the basketball house was purely hip-hop.

With a cup of mostly rum and some coke, Elyse was getting into it. She'd never really been into the urban lifestyle, and this was what college was about- finding new undiscovered cultures and tapping into them. Courtney and Lamar were grinding on the dance floor and she looked into it. Raheem made small talk and invited her upstairs to a quieter area to talk.

When they got up to his room, Elyse was surprised to find poetry and black and white photos adorning the walls. She was impressed that maybe there was something to this Raheem. The only sports memorabilia on the wall was a certificate naming Raheem an All-American Basketball player. After looking around, she sat on the couch in front of the tv which had sportscenter on. Raheem opened a drawer, sat down and joined her.

"Wanna smoke?", he asked, pulling out a cigar.

"Ew, cigars are nasty", she replied.

"It's a blunt, Elyse. It's cored out and refilled with weed."

She was surprised. At concerts and private school parties she'd witnessed lots of pot-smoking, but never in a blunt. She'd always said no when Josh wanted to get her stoned, but this was college and this was a whole new experience. She might not really understand Raheem's background if she didn't partake.

When he offered her the huge blunt, she first took a small puff and coughed. Raheem laughed, took the blunt and showed her how to inhale. She tried again, no coughing this time. She held it in like he said to, then slowly blew it out. It was as if she was now in a hollow tube of a room with Raheem, and she started getting light-headed. He handed her the joint and got up to put some music on. She inhaled deeply on the big brown smelly blunt, and exhaled as the stereo emitted a drum beat, machine gun like lyrics and heavy bass that shook the room and overpowered the party downstairs.

Raheem sat down, took one last puff on the blunt, then put it out. Elyse knew she was really high, and felt relaxed though drunk. Raheem leaned in to kiss her, she was surprised and had been enjoying conversation and smoking, but this was his room.

Her mind shifted gears as the music pounded her eardrums and she started feeling warm all over, probably from the weed. She started two return Raheem's kiss, their tongues entwining. In the dim light, she could see his dark black hand holding hers, the contrast making her skin look bright white.

Deciding to get more comfortable, she leaned back and Raheem repositioned himself atop her. He didn't seem comfortable, so she eased her legs apart to allow his knees to touch the couch.

"Can we go to my bed, this couch is too short for me??" he asked. Instead of answering she kept kissing him and got up with him and walked to the bed while kissing softly. Being tall was part of his overall experience, how could she understand that as a 5'7 girl?

As they kissed more and more deeply, Raheem ran his hands all over her body. She really enjoyed his touch of her perfect breasts, so when he moved to remove her shirt she allowed it. She was so glad she didn't wear a bra, so her bare breasts could be caressed albeit a little roughly by his big black hands. He took off his own shirt. Well, it was hot and humid. While kissing and caressing her body, Raheem slowly worked his athletic body in between Elyse's legs and begin grinding his crotch against hers. She noticed quite a bulge in his khaki shorts for the first time, but it felt good rubbing against her area, which was surprisingly moist now that she thought about it. Maybe the alcohol?

The bass pounded as her new college friend Raheem showed her how people of his culture made out. She thought about the drum beat and how the rhythm went so well with their clothed grinding, and she started grinding back. It must make him feel good, because he keeps doing it.

"This is incredible", she thought as he kissed her and seemed to touch all her sensitive areas at once. Her preppy little Abercrombie shorts were bunched up all at the top, showing her shapely swimmers' legs. Raheem reached down and his hand seemed huge, as he was able to rub her area and unbutton her shorts with the same hand! It felt so good, he eased her shorts part way down her butt.

"Oops", she thought in a moment of clarity, "Don't want him to get the wrong idea. I'm no slut." She moved his hand away and pulled her shorts up, "We can't do anything tonight, I just met you Raheem".

"We can fool around a little bit, can't we?" He asked sweetly. "C'mon, let's get more comfortable. I'll take off my shorts too if it makes you feel better. It's just really hot for shorts."

Well, it is hot, her mind pondered. "Okay", she said noticing that his shorts were already off revealing silky boxers. She giggled at the irony that he didn't wait for her to say yes and pulled down her panties. She was glad that she went shopping before college without her mom, as she had a pair of satin Victoria's secret low-riding bikini panties on, her mom would always buy her cotton Granny panties, which Josh laughed at. Raheem didn't seem to notice her new panties, but he kissed her more intensely so he must've seen them.

Raheem grabbed her butt with his left hand and palmed more than her athletic butt with his big strong hands. He grabbed so hard that it kind of hurt, but she guessed that his upbringing made him this way, so it was cultural. It started to feel good, though. His other hand reached down between her legs, first grabbing the inside of her thigh and moving up to the edge of her panties. His big warm black fingers played around with her panties and then moved them to the side.

"Damn Bitch, you're pussy's wet", he murmured and continued kissing her.

Nobody had ever called her a bitch before, let alone called her vagina a pussy. She didn't want to say anything because she knew it might be cultural and he might not like her if she brought it up. She wasn't racist like... she couldn't remember the girl from her dorm's name, but she sure was racist.

His middle finger slipped in readily into her sloppy wet pussy.

"Gosh, his finger is as big as Josh's penis", she thought...

Raheem's finger worked it's way around the tight opening, as if probing for an invasion.

"Mmmmmm", she moaned involuntarily. "Was that me?", she thought. She really didn't want to go this far, but it felt so good so she'd just let Raheem fingerfuck her. It was getting late too, just a few more minutes and she'd get going. Maybe him or one of his friends would drive her back to the dorm.

"Ohhhh", she gasped as another finger entered her. She'd never been this full, and it kind of hurt. But it also kind of felt good. Her hand involuntarily met his, but she decided not to make him pull his finger out. This was his way of showing her affection, and respecting her, glorifying her womanhood. She needed to respect diverse ways of life.

Her head was spinning and the feelings were intensifying. She was moaning now without even realizing it. Suddenly, her vagina contracted around his fingers and she had her first orgasm ever. Josh had never done that for her, Raheem really cared about how she felt, and wanted her to feel good.

Raheem was still on top of her and suddenly removed his fingers. She didn't want it to stop, he had to keep going, it felt so good.

"Please don't stop", she said.

Suddenly, his hand returned to her relief and pulled her panties back to the side, but he didn't put his fingers back in. She felt something warm against her wet swollen pussy lips, gosh it felt good. But it was-

"No", she whispered.

The pressure at her entrance increased, and suddenly her world went crazy as Raheem's big penis' head entered her.

"Take it out, Raheem", she said in her normal conversational tone matter-of-factly. That would get his attention.

His non-verbal response was easy to read, as an inch or two more entered her forcibly.

"No, please", Elyse pleaded and placed her hand on his chest for emphasis. His penis was really big, and it was even hurting her. Maybe that's why sex didn't hurt with Josh. He pulled halfway out..

"Whew", she thought, she wasn't ready to have sex with this guy. He was going to ease it out, good, she could forgive that. She moved her hand from her chest down toward the entrance to her vagina, as if putting pressure on that area would ease the pain.

"Agggghhhhhhh", she gasped as his penis rammed back to where it was and then some. He wasn't going to stop. He pulled out halfway again, she was sure it was going to hurt, but it was duller, almost like when his second finger went in when the fullness returned. There was a gray area between the pain and pleasure, and it was starting to skew toward pleasure in her stoned mind.

"He's raping me", her conscientious mind thought before being shut out by the feeling of fullness the coerced sex took over.

After a few more tries, his penis slipped in and out more easily into it's tight little box. Elyse felt like she hadn't before, she was being dominated by a man who was absolutely pounding her. Gradually, more and more of him slipped into her until it was one continuous movement. She felt really hot, like her insides were on fire. She felt that she was moaning, but she didn't realize that she was screaming loud enough to be heard in the hallway outside amidst the loud and growing party.

Suddenly, both of them felt Elyse's vagina clench furiously and pulse around Raheem's hot hard cock as she felt her second involuntary orgasm of the evening. Elyse was completely beside herself with her head to the side, almost feeling as if she were out of her body floating around the room watching some dumb bitch getting the daylight fucked out of her.

Nothing in her gentle, loving upbringing prepared her for what was happening here. A man she didn't know had not only invaded her body, but thoughts of him were invading her head. He must've had such a rough upbringing, and by fate they were brought together and he was sharing his experience and with her.

She surrendered. It was going to be okay, because they could fall in love together and something would work out. He seemed so sweet when they talked, so he'd be a good boyfriend, right?

The pounding grew faster and harder, and the stereo played angrier lyrics, faster drumbeats and deeper bass. Raheem now grabbed onto her ass dominantly and pulled her hair to get her to kiss him. She kissed back, he must like her if he wants to kiss.

Inside her she felt an unbelievable feeling as his thrusting weapon seemed to swell up, his whole body tensed as she felt hot liquid deep inside her. She came for the third time, and he kissed her. When his half-hard penis slipped out, he rolled over, put his shorts back on and went to the couch to watch tv.

She lay there, prostrate, and felt a gush as their fluids drained out of her used pussy. A knock at the door startled her, and she quickly put her clothes on.

"Come here", he said, and she obediently went to the couch and sat on his lap. She grabbed her rum and coke and drank most of it in a gulp. She had mixed feelings about what just happened, she'd been raped and gotten the fucking of her young life at the same time. Part of her wanted to cry, but it seemed like he liked her. Something would work out.

The door opened, and the party spilled in. A group of hip-hop styled strangers entered and greeted Raheem in a manner that seemed deferential but friendly. The group collectively ignored Elyse.

ovrsxd
ovrsxd
45 Followers
12