Elyse's First College Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spark that shit", one of the four said as he sat down. Raheem grabbed the blunt, and it was passed around the room, ending with Elyse. She pulled deeply on it and coughed a bit which drew some laughs from the group.

"Want another drink, baby?" Raheem asked. Elyse nodded, and his response was "Get it yourself, Bitch!" The group laughed, and Elyse felt out of place. "Get me one too", he said as she went downstairs.

She wanted to cry now for sure, as she went downstairs the party was really getting started. The preppy white girl got lecherous looks from guys, her breasts grabbed in the crowd, and disdainful looks from the hiphop girls as she descended the flight of stairs. Well, she didn't want to make a scene. Raheem was just showing off for his friends upstairs, that must've been it. She mixed two strong rum and cokes, and looked around for Courtney. She didn't see her at first, but then in a dark corner on a loveseat of the large living room she recognized Lamar's dreadlocked head kissing her friend deeply. One thing stuck out, her friend had Lamar's black forearm down her pants!

On the way upstairs, she thought "Courtney's doing it too, it's probably just a college thing". It was almost a relief. Back in the room, the crowd was now up to seven with an additional guy and two girls passing around a fresh blunt.

The two girls were sitting on the bed being ignored by the guys. One of the girls was white and the other one was black. The white girl talked more like a black person than most black people and both of them ignored Elyse when she sat down next to them. She sat there uncomfortably, so each time the blunt came around she inhaled more and more, unable to follow the conversation about the final four or the girls' conversation about hair and shoes.

Really high now, Elyse kept thinking how much like an outcast she felt. Nobody wanted any part of her. This had never happened before to her, she'd always been popular and well-dressed and was told she was pretty. She wanted to know that she wasn't crazy, but she felt like in the hour and a half since leaving the white fraternity party her life had changed completely in slow motion.

12