Elyse's First College Party Ch. 03

Story Info
Elyse & Courtney's futures change.
2.2k words
4.56
99.5k
21
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ovrsxd
ovrsxd
45 Followers

Both girls were unaware, but when Lamar put on his clothes and went to the couch where 3 guys remained playing video games, he offered Courtney and the passed-out Elyse to them. The three didn't hesitate to jump in.

It wasn't 4 minutes between the time that Lamar finished with Courtney that she was accosted by another player! She remained in her doggie position recovering, and felt Lamar lifting her butt and getting ready to enter her.

"He must've recovered quickly", she thought as the tip met her labia with a temporarily reluctant groan. But it wasn't Lamar at all, and a slightly smaller cock slipped in and began pounding her. She was surprised when a southern accented voice started calling her names.

"White slut, you know you want it", said the newcomer. "This your first night with black dick? I'll bet you been wantin' it fo' a while!" Courtney looked back to see who it was, she wanted to stop but his dick was hitting her spot and making her crave more.

"Yes", Courtney said, "Fuck me with your black dick! Fuck my pussy!" She couldn't believe her ears, was that her, she sounded like the silicone-enhanced whore in the porno movie she saw over the Summer at the beach. "Make me your slut", she cried out, remembering the line from the film and wondering who was the whore.

Much to her surprise, her new invader turned her over and entered her while standing on the edge of the bed. She was making noises now that sounded nothing short of animal, playing with her pierced nipple and sucking on her finger wantonly. The guy fucking her yelled "Hey Carlos, come 'ere! Bitch wants something to suck on!"

Another guy came up and said "'Sup slut, suck this", and pulled down his shorts enough for his dick to fall out. He kneeled next to her on the bed, and it didn't take long before Courtney was stroking his hardening 8 inch cock and kissing the tip. She'd sucked off her boyfriends before, but never one like this. As it became engorged with blood, she had a tough time opening her jaw enough to offer passage. She could get about half of it into her mouth before it hit the back, and used one hand to play with his heavy balls and another to jerk off the lower half of his black cock. She couldn't help but notice that the guy in her mouth probably hadn't showered since the day's basketball games, as he tasted salty and smelled of sweat.

There was another smell too, something she hadn't noticed with her white boyfriends. Maybe it was a pheromone or something, because it was turning her on even more. College was really something. None of the boys at the beach had anything on these guys, they were fully grown men.

After a few minutes of fucking, she felt the cock inside her swell up and ejaculate boiling black cum deep inside her. Carlos immediately pulled out of her mouth and replaced the cock in her pussy.

Courtney was surprised when Carlos pulled out. He spit into his hand several times, then smeared the saliva down his already shiny rod.

"How's that ass, baby?" He inquired as he placed the tip next to her butt.

"Please don't", she begged, realizing his intent. She was alarmed, she hadn't thought that it would go this far. The head slid inside her with a pop, and she knew what was next. Carlos' head alone wasn't the biggest thing that had been inside her, but as it slowly pushed inside her rectum she felt discomfort in her sphincter muscle from the reverse effort of loosening, and she felt a little sick to her stomach and a little dizzy.

Fortunately, he eased it in and kept it relatively still, but when he started moving back and forth it was like his big black cock wasn't moving in and out, as much as it was moving her insides around. Her sphincter muscle was still spasming, wanting the intruder to leave the way it came in.

Courtney's strategy was that she would move her butt with Carlos to stimulate his movement, if she could get him to cum it would be over sooner. It was a lot like regular missionary style, except that he was deep inside her rectum, not hitting bottom in her pussy.

She reached down and felt her still open pussy's moistness, then decided that she needed to enjoy this too. She found a spot near her clit and rubbed in small circles. Then she moved to her labia, circling there.

The masturbation was working as a distraction and she almost forgot that there was a guy fucking her butt. If Jamie could see this, she'd die, the amused Courtney thought. The feelings became more and more intense.

All of her grinding, and the flexing of her sphincter muscle were really making Carlos lose control. She was amazed that she fit a cock that wouldn't go all the way in her mouth into her ass.

"Fuck my ass", she said, "c'mon cum inside". Her encouragement showed results, maybe he liked being talked nasty to. "Fill me up with cum from your black cock", his vigor increased, "Make me your slut", she could feel it now, "I wanna be your white slave bitch", there! She felt the swelling, body tensing, and then the tremendous release of semen inside her anus. It just kept coming out, too.

Between the strange pleasure of the ejaculation in her ass, slow removal of the cock inside it, and the clitoral stimulation Courtney had a seismic orgasm of her own.

During this time, Elyse woke up in a haze, sat up as her friend was taking her first ass drilling. "Courtney's really something", she thought as she stared at Courtney stimulating herself while she got fucked. She noticed a strange look on Courtney's face, but it didn't register that her friend just had her butt jackhammered.

Carlos, with his big black dick halfway in Courtney's rectum, noticed that Elyse was showing signs of life. "Hey Al, the other one's awake", he called across the room.

"Alright then", said a deep voice with a foreign accent. Al was the center and biggest guy on the basketball team. He was from Kenya, and had a name that was difficult to pronounce, the one discernible syllable was "Al", so that's what the guys called him. Al was coal black, and as he approached Elyse she cowered.

"Don't worry, I'll treat you right, baby", Al said as he stood towering over her. He held out a blunt, and she took it and lit it up quickly. She didn't pass it back, she just kept smoking it, as if to avoid the impending devastation that was going to hit her.

Al was wearing basketball shorts, and the bulge was prominent on the front of his pants. "Touch it", his deep voice said and Elyse reluctantly complied, feeling the outline of his hardening monster outside his shorts. This beast must be huge, she thought. Her curiosity was quenched soon thereafter when Al started lowering his shorts slowly.

"Oh my..", Elyse stammered as she saw the staff hanging before her. Her hands couldn't even wrap around it when it was flaccid, but as she touched it examining it, it rose and solidified. She was looking down the barrel of a cannon, Al dwarfed Raheem as Raheem did Josh!

As the events of the night had shown, she was going to take this brutal beast in an orifice but it seemed like it couldn't fit inside her anywhere! Elyse thought maybe she could break for the door, but that would mean leaving her clothes and her friend Courtney.

Speaking of whom, Courtney was mere feet away from her on the other bed. She was hunched over with a hand between her legs holding her ravaged crotch.

Al was growing impatient with Elyse, and said "put it in your mouth" with a commanding voice. She nearly had half the head inside when her jaw cracked painfully. She got the whole head in, breathing through her nose, and gagged when the head hit the back of her throat. Al kept trying to shove further, but his beast was lodged in her mouth and couldn't make further progress.

Elyse grabbed the base and started jerking it, maybe this would get the job done? It didn't appear that way, Al reached down and began to finger her used cunt, which amazingly had some natural lube left in it. His fingers were bigger than any she'd seen before, one was like a big cock, but two was a lot!

Al moved into position, he was going to destroy her vagina. Elyse wondered if she could die from this penetration, "be gentle" she implored Al.

Just then she felt a gentle touch on her now sweaty forehead, Courtney was aghast at the size of this mighty dick and sat down by the pillow as if to give moral support.

Al rubbed his tip in the birth canal he was about to change permanently, he was surprised that she hadn't run away. It was certainly wet, and the head slipped in with a pop!

"Unnnngggh", was the carnal noise that escaped Elyse's lips. It felt like she was losing her virginity for the third time. Courtney gave her kisses on her forehead and ran her fingers through her hair.

Another inch of the seven foot tall man's cock pushed into her. This time it was just a moan, and he took it as encouragement. Elyse pulled Courtney's lips to hers, and they both shared their first lesbian kiss.

The massive beast was stretching her labia around it, most certainly distending her vagina as well. Another two inches and she screamed as her pussy muscles contracted as much as they could in the situation, as a mindbending orgasm hit her. Courtney liked Elyse's attention, and moved to kiss around Elyse's large nipples on her perfect breasts.

Elyse took the opportunity to pull Courtney's little pierced nipple into her mouth, she felt like tonight she'd try anything. Al was starting to move his cock, but really he was just moving her body wherever his cock went, her muscles were clenched down on his tool and couldn't loosen more.

Elyse was so full that she couldn't stand it, she didn't think that anything else could stimulate her. Al was picking up the pace, flinging her body with each movement like a ragdoll.

Elyse reached down and felt Courtney's pierced navel, and Courtney started bucking her hips as a response. She still wants more? Elyse reached down and felt her friend's sticky used pussy, and Courtney in turn began grinding her hand on the edge of the bed.

Al seemed to be building toward orgasm, his pounding becoming less rhythmic and his deep voice groaning. Elyse screamed as his already huge beast fought to swell against her walls and was winning. She felt about a cup of the hot potent semen shoot out deeply into her.

It took fifteen minutes for Al's monster to get to a size where he could remove it from the young girl's ruined birth canal. Elyse had 2 orgasms along the way. When he did finally remove it with a loud pop sound, he commanded Courtney to "clean it".

Courtney instinctively licked the monster clean, noting the taste of man-cum and girl cum as she went. She went down for a peek at what Elyse looked like, and was surprised to see that Elyse had her entire area shaven clean, though it was already bruised and looked like she'd given birth.

Her nose followed the smell of sex, and Courtney licked around the area and cleaned it while Elyse purred softly. Her tongue found Elyse's battered clit and went to work. Elyse returned the favor by fingering her friend's sticky pussy. They both decided it was time to go, it was late and neither of the girls could take another brutal fucking. The party downstairs was still going strong, and there were a few other freshmen girls there that looked out of place. Maybe they didn't know what they were in for? On the way out, Raheem and Lamar caught up with them and offered them a ride back to the dorms, which they accepted as they were both dripping cum out of their violated pussies and Courtney was having trouble walking. At the dorm, Raheem and Lamar each gave their respective girl a kiss goodnight and acted like it was a date.

The girls limped back to Elyse's empty dorm room and Elyse, the new pot whore, pulled out half of a blunt, which the two rape victims sucked down. Their nerves calmed, they grabbed towels and went to the showers. Courtney was giggling about the whole thing, and Elyse just smiled. They kissed each other gently, and helped to clean each other, promising not to tell others about their night. Courtney was concerned that her night's activities would be discovered by Jamie, her prudish racist roommate, so Elyse agreed that she could spend the night in her room since her roommate Lauren hadn't come home.

To be continued...

ovrsxd
ovrsxd
45 Followers