Elysium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onehitwanda
onehitwanda
4,621 Followers

She gave me a toothy grin. "I love your pancakes."

"I know. That's why I feed you them."

"You're an awesome slave. I should offer you a promotion."

"What's the plan for today, then?"

"Swim, then supply run," she yawned. "Tide's out at the moment so it will be a good time to be in the sea. I'll be able to stand."

"Short-arse."

"Not my fault you got dad's genes," she grumbled.

"Yours aren't exactly second place, miss," I retorted. I stretched a kink out of my neck, then considered. "So, shall we head down?"

"Yeah, lets do it."

"Sold to the girl in the blue top," I said. I stood, knocked back my coffee and put the mug down. "Race you."

"No fair," came her despairing cry - Anna's never been able to keep up with me at a run, and I had the added element of surprise. I'd already body-surfed my first wave in before she'd managed to join me, laughing as the next wave dumped me almost prostrate in the sand at her feet.

There are few better things in the world than good surf and someone to share it with, and we made the most of the morning. She was a riot to watch; shorter than me as she was she had to try to leap waves that I could power though, and more than once she misjudged her jumps and got swept inshore in a welter of legs and arms, leaving me snorting with laughter beyond the breakers.

But a restless part of me could not ignore the seductive shape of her body under the thin navy one-piece bathing costume, nor her obvious nipplestand from the cold water, and as we clambered shaky-legged out of the sea my inner pervert drove me to follow her up the path, which gave me the freedom I wanted to watch her legs and bum as she climbed the slope in front of me. I carried my towel so that it screened my waist; the last thing I need her to notice was the rigid erection I carried.

Anna dashed upstairs to shower while I cleaned up downstairs, and yelled at me when she was done. She was still toweling her hair dry in the bathroom but didn't object when I brushed past her into the shower and pulled the door closed behind me.

I washed my face and rubbed my hands through my hair. Then I stripped out of my board shorts, and braced myself against the wall, letting the hot water sluice over my shoulders. I kept my back turned to her; the glass was frosted but I felt no urge to take chances.

"What do you think we need in the way of provisioning?" she asked.

I thought for a moment. "Bread. Cucumbers and other salad vegetables, I guess. More meat. Probably some more booze, and ice cream for tonight."

"Cheese and stuff too, I guess."

I squatted down and reached for the shower gel. "I feel like a nice pagan feast," I said, as I soaped myself up. "Lots of pork. Maybe some pork belly on the Weber? With some sort of marinade?"

"Sounds great," she said. "I'll go get dressed, and meet you downstairs."

"I'll be quick as I can," I said.

"I'll be waiting for you."

I eyed myself ruefully and sighed. I'd have to find some private time to deal with myself, but we needed to get moving, so it would have to wait.

.:.

"Nice car," I said, envious, admiring the sleek gunmetal lines of Anna's Boxster convertible.

She grinned. "Behave yourself and I'll let you drive him."

"Your business is clearly doing much better."

"For now," she murmured. "Lets hope it lasts." She unlocked the car, and then slipped into the driver's seat as I took shotgun. She keyed the ignition, and once the engine had settled down to a low rumbling growl Anna dropped the roof. I grinned like an imbecile as the sky opened above us, and she returned my grin as she blipped the throttle. "Phwoar," I muttered, and she laughed like a little girl.

"I love this car. And it's a lovely day. We've gotta do it with the wind in our ears."

"No complaints from my side," I murmured. "Lets go. Abduct me."

"Don't offer what you can't deliver," she grinned.

Anna drives like a maniac - an extremely adept, safety conscious maniac. She pushes cars hard, but never recklessly - and she'll only drive a vehicle fast if she knows it.

So she kept the Porsche to a reasonable speed up the hill, gunned the tits off it on the brief stretch of highway, then let the car coast down the long, extended downhill into town. We pulled into the small supermarket's parking lot, and I noticed long, envious looks from several other shoppers - so did Anna, and she hammed it up by wrapping her arm around my waist and pulling me against her hip as we walked to the shop's doorway.

"You tease," I murmured into her ear.

"Don't they wish they were worth my time," she whispered back.

Anna fetched and gathered while I steered the trolley, and before long we were fully laden with vegetables, fruit, meat, bread, snacks, cool-drinks, bottles of wine and six packs of beer and cider. She bought a small Styrofoam cooler box for the ice cream, and we packed everything into the cramped space behind the Porsche's seats. Anna shot me a long, considering look and then handed me the car keys.

"You sure about this?" I teased her.

She bit her lip. "You're a more cautious driver than I am, and I'll beat you if you do something silly," she returned, as she slid into the passenger seat. "Just don't scratch him, or I'll kill you till you're dead. You can put the seat back with the switches to the right of the chair."

"Like my Audi," I said. "Same company, after all."

"Beetle lover," she replied.

"Pot, meet kettle," I grinned, as I took us on a gentle accelerating arc out of the parking lot and back onto the road.

We drove home via the longer scenic route, reveling in the song of the exhaust behind us and in the manner in which the car tracked through corners as if it was on rails. Anna relaxed beside me, enjoying the sun and the open sky above her head and watching the world flash by with her characteristic grin.

She laughed out loud and clapped as I floored the throttle around a Saturday afternoon driver in a Mini. I stole a glance at her; slumped back in the seat in her tatty shorts and vest, with the strap of a bikini top tied messily behind her neck... she looked alive, and once again I found myself wanting her.

A cool breeze was rising up off the sea when we got home, and I parked the car in the shade next to my Audi. "Thanks for the drive," I said. "I love your car."

"That makes two of us," Anna responded as she closed the roof. "Gotta keep the bugs out of him. So... you keen for the beach?"

"Beach it is," I agreed. "I need to cool off." I grabbed the bags and followed her around to the deck, taking far too much pleasure in the the way in which her white linen shorts cupped her bum as she walked. She unlatched the sliding door and slid it open for me, and I brushed slowly past her to dump the bags on the kitchen counter.

"Want something to eat before we head down?"

"Nah," she answered, as she pulled her vest over her head. "I want to be in the sea."

I looked aside so that I would not stare. Anna's bikini top was a revealing navy-and-white affair that perfectly framed her pale breasts. She slipped out of her shorts, revealing the matching striped bikini bottoms, and grabbed a towel off the kitchen counter. She ducked out through the sliding door. "Coming?" she called, glancing back at me.

"Be right there," I replied. I took a moment to appreciate this sight of her in a two-piece costume that left so very little to the imagination. Anna's a one piece girl, she seldom wears anything more revealing in the water - which is a crying pity in retrospect, because she runs and swims and has the figure to show for it.

I wouldn't say I didn't feel dirty about it, but my base desires overrode my sense of guilt, and soon enough all I was focused on was the smooth skin of her thighs and the dimple at the small of her back. I wondered how securely her top was tied, and as I followed her mutely down to the ocean I quietly marveled at how beautiful she was, here, in her element.

The surf had diminished to a gentle rolling swell with the incoming tide, and Anna and I swum out beyond the break line and bobbed in the neck deep water. After a short while, she paddled over to me.

"Hold me up," she demanded, and I obliged with gentle upwards pressure to the small of her back, keeping her suspended just below the surface as she relaxed, eyes closed, smiling upwards at the sun. Her back was warm on my fingertips, and I watched the water lap the cleavage between her breasts. I found myself wondering what they looked like under the bikini top. Obviously I could draw some conclusions, but the mental image will always pale to the actual experience.

Anna reached out and curled one arm around my neck to secure herself. This pulled her closer to me, putting her breasts almost directly in front of me, and brought her lips close enough that had I not had an extremely active sense of self-preservation I might have been tempted to do something silly.

Instead I merely stood quietly in the water, aching helplessly for the girl I supported in my arms. How long we spent like that I do not know, but eventually I could feel her shivering.

"Time to get out," I murmured into her ear.

"Yeah, I know," she sighed. "Pity, it's so nice out here with you. Floating, just being." She slid off my hand and draped her arms around me again, squeezing me against her. "Thanks for being my bathing platform, Joey."

"Any time, Anna," I murmured. She pushed herself clear, and we caught a rolling wave and body-surfed in to the sand, where I helped her to her feet. She put an arm around my waist and leaned on me for support as we staggered our way through the soft sand to our towels. "Thank you," she murmured to me as I handed hers to her.

"De nada," I replied. I swung my towel over my shoulders and followed her once more uphill.

"This is far better than the city."

"Oh, far better," I agreed. "Sand, sun, no responsibilities."

"And good company," she added.

"Well, for my part yes; you're terrible."

She turned around, and gave me a grinning middle finger. "Fuck you, Joey, I'm the best company ever."

"Yeah, you are," I returned, awarding her the point. She chuckled, spun, and carried on walking.

I toweled myself dry by the sliding door while Anna showered. I dropped my shorts, hung them over a section of rail, and wrapped my towel around my waist, tucking the tail in to secure it. I glanced ruefully down at the bulge in my towel, then adjusted the hang of it so that my engorged cock was less obvious.

I cracked a bottle of Sémillon and set out some cheese and cold meat for lunch, then lounged on a deck chair, nursing my glass of wine while I waited for her to reappear. As I waited I watched a pair of gulls as they soared along the low dune line, flicking their wings in and out as they rode the unseen ridge lift.

I thought about her; about the sexual desire that her proximity seemed to awaken in me. I felt strangely conflicted by how little it bothered me - how little the words "I desire my sister" troubled my conscience. Masturbating to thoughts of her bugged me, but the mental desire didn't, and I wondered why I felt the difference so keenly. I sipped my wine, mulling it over.

There was no getting away from the fact that I was horny; the slowly softening hard-on disguised in the folds of my towel was testimony enough to that. But this was something way more serious. Anna was my sister, and I knew that the feelings I felt towards her were dangerous to both of us.

I sighed. All I could do was let it run its course, masturbate guiltily when the urge to do something ridiculous grew too strong, and apart from that leave the thoughts about her locked firmly away.

"Whatcha doing?"

I glanced behind me, trying to appear nonchalant. "Watching some gulls and pickling my liver. Here," I added, as I handed her her glass of wine; the ice she liked had already mostly melted during the wait.

Anna took it, took up her spot on her deck chair and lay back with a sigh. She sipped her wine, then set her glass aside and stretched. "Thanks. I needed that swim and this wine."

I turned back to the window, trying to ignore the fresh arousal I could feel. Anna had pulled on her tight linen shorts and a thin, faded turquoise vest that barely covered her bikini. When she stretched, the top rose up over the underside of her breasts, showing the damp, semitransparent white stripes over her skin, and for a moment all I could do was think of slipping a finger under the fabric.

As a distraction, I sat up and went to work preparing us some food, feeling strangely uncomfortable as she lay there, watching me.

"You ok, Joey?"

"Yeah, just hanging a bit," I excused myself. "Hoping the hair of the dog will heal me," I added, sipping my wine again.

"Heh," she replied. "I'm a bit stuffed too, I'll join you in hoping this is the cure."

"I'll be right back, just going to pull on some clothes."

"I'll finish sorting the food, then. Hurry back, or I'll eat yours."

I slipped upstairs, and grabbed a pair of underwear and some denim shorts. I didn't care to display myself to her, and I worried about the towel's ongoing security. So while I'd have enjoyed tanning in my boardshorts, in this case discretion was the better part of valour.

.:.

We sat in the sun and washed down our light lunch with the passable Sémillon.

"I could get used to the catering."

"Bankroll me, pay for my upkeep, and I'll gladly be your chef de Maison," I answered.

"Mm. Will you be my pool boy too?"

I laughed.

"You've been working out, haven't you?" she asked, shooting me a glance. "You're looking good, Joey. Lean."

"Thanks, sis," I answered. "Pity about my lack of tan though. I'm almost as pale as you are."

"Sun's strong enough here for us to do something about that," she observed.

"I'll wind up with a farmer's tan."

"It's pretty private here." Anna gathered her hair up into a tail, and dropped her sunglasses down over her nose again. "Nobody will see."

"You will."

"Family doesn't count. I plan to get some tanning in, regardless of whether you're here or not. A girl's gotta look after herself."

"Uh huh. In that case, maybe I'll join you."

"Good. You can put suncream on me," she added.

I raised an eyebrow at her, and she grinned. "I'll do the same for you, you know."

"I suppose I'll let you twist my rubber arm this time."

"Here. Lube me up." She lifted the strap of her costume top. "Don't miss a spot," she ordered.

So of course I obliged her, slowly rubbing the suncream into her skin and taking particular care to ensure that her shoulders and sides were properly protected. "Back of my legs too, please," she murmured. She lay down on her stomach, and I tried to keep my breathing and hands steady as I spread the suncream onto the backs and inside of her thighs, then down and over her calves, trying not to linger too long in any one place. Her skin was amazingly soft, and her legs were smooth as silk beneath my fingers.

I finished and somehow managed a nonchalant "Done."

"Turn around and I'll do yours," she said as she sat up once more. "And lie down so that I can reach. My arms are shorter than yours."

Her hands were soft on my back. I lay with my eyes closed, breathing shallowly, trying not to tense up, drool or squirm as she rubbed across my shoulders and neck, down to the small of my back and then over my legs and calves. "Your pants are pretty long for someone who doesn't want a farmer's tan," she observed, amused, as she set the suncream aside.

"I'll sort that out at a later date," I muttered into my towel. She snorted, and ran her hands over my shoulders once more. "All done," she breathed softly as she pulled away. She removed her sunglasses and settled down on the deck chair with her arms by her sides. Her damp hair had started to set into its natural wave, and as it dried it glowed like finely spun gold. Several small strands moved as she sighed out a breath.

She was gorgeous. A shade over five and three quarter feet tall, with an elfin face, slight shoulders, lovely curved hips and to my mind the world's most perfect bum. Her skin glistened both from the suncream and the slight sheen of sweat from the heat of the day. The faint blonde hairs on the nape of her neck rose as a gentle breath of wind summoned goosebumps.

I watched her breathe, watched the small shift of her shoulders and ribs, and as I watched her I ached to hold her body against me. The solid bar of my erection dug painfully into my belly, and I felt more frustrated than I could ever remember having been.

Anna shifted slightly, frowned, and then reached her arms back up behind her. She pulled the knot of her bikini top free with one practiced movement, and then tugged the top out from under her. I held my breath, and then offered silent praise to every god of lust that I could remember when she pillowed her head on her crossed arms and blessed me with a tantalising glimpse of her breasts as she lay down again.

I couldn't pull my eyes away from the finger's width of her that I could see. Once more I ached to touch her, to caress her body, and yes, to my shame I wanted to be inside her with her arching under me. I ground my teeth in frustration.

Anna opened her eyes and squinted at me. "What are you thinking?"

"Nothing much," I answered after a moment. "Just chilling. Enjoying the sun and the air."

"Mm. The air is nice on my skin. Not much chance to sunbathe like this in my flat; far too little privacy."

"That's the problem with high density living," I agreed. "Way too many prospective perverts and dodgy old men."

"Quite," she murmured.

"Still, at least you have a room with a view."

"Convenience comes at a price. Sometimes... many times, really, I think that I'd be prepared to give it up for the privacy."

"What keeps you there, then?"

She pursed her lips. "Habit, I guess. I like the easy commute."

"Maybe you should look into working remotely. Get a fast broadband connection and video conference; it's nearly as good as being there."

"Maybe I should look into it," she mused. "I'll hire you as my tech consultant. You can set it up for me."

"You couldn't afford me," I teased her.

"Bah. I own your ass." She took a breath, and lifted her head. "Joey, I'm going to roll over so I can get some sun my tummy. No peeking."

"You got it," I murmured. I took off my sunglasses and set them aside, and then closed my eyes, lying with my face pillowed on my arms. I heard Anna shifting, and it took every ounce of self control for me to keep my eyes closed... for a while at least. I guess I can be forgiven for the fact that my willpower didn't last long, and that I snuck a glance that became an awed stare.

Anna lay, flat on her back with her knees slightly raised, her small beautiful breasts with their pale pink nipples standing slightly proud on her slender frame, accentuating if anything the flatness of her toned stomach in the bright golden sunlight. I guess I made a noise of some sort, because she turned her face and opened her eyes to consider me. She wore the smallest hint of a smile.

"Joey, you pervert," she said, amused. "I knew you wouldn't keep your eyes closed. I heard your breathing change."

I laughed, embarrassed. "Sorry, Anna. You got me. Guilty as charged, though in my defense I don't believe that it's fair to blame a dehydrated man for stealing water."

"Mm. Well, I suppose there's no harm in it, though I want it on record that you owe me one." She arched her back slightly, and stretched her arms high up above her head. "So do you like the view you've stolen?"

"You have no idea," I breathed.

"Poor Joey... been a while, has it?"

"Months and months," I sighed. "I'm wandering in a desert, far from the sea."

"Ugh," she made a face. "Fate worse than death. Well, since you now owe me for your deviance, make yourself useful and grab us some wine. It's hot out and I'm thirsty."

onehitwanda
onehitwanda
4,621 Followers