Elysium: Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary leveled her eyes at Angela and took several slow steps toward her. The older woman took Angela's hands and gently guided her to her feet. Her breath vanished. She was a mere foot from Mary's face. Her sweet fragrance washed over Angela. It was enough to make her insides tickle. Those dark hollow eyes pored over her face. Angela felt vulnerable but excited.

"Sweetheart, this is Elysium," Mary said in her soothing seductive voice. "Everything is possible here. These cravings of yours will be satisfied. You'll experience the fantasy you never thought possible, deeper and more fulfilling than anything you've ever experienced. If it's what you wish."

Angela stared at the beautiful face before her. She felt a jolt of excitement. Her knees grew weak at the thought of actually standing in a room surrounded by men.

"Do you still want to go through with this?" Mary said.

Angela gave her a weak grin and a nod. Mary returned her smile, and before she could react, the older woman's crimson lips were pressed softly against her own. The kiss lasted for several seconds. Angela was unsure of what to do. She had never in her life kissed another woman, though it was surprisingly pleasant and liberating. When Mary drew away, she grinned once more and made her way around her desk.

"So," she said. "One night in one of our luxurious suite rooms. All we need is a few signatures and I'll schedule the night of your wildest fantasies."

Angela took a deep breath. Then she took a seat in front of Mary's desk, prepared to seal the deal.


****
Angela
****

I couldn't believe the face I was staring at.
"My god... I... I look amazing," I managed to say.

My hand absently touched the soft skin of my cheek. The perfect amount of blush had been applied, giving my cheeks a natural pink tone. The shade of color around my eyes was somehow so subtle that it was hardly noticeable, but god how my green eyes popped! They were like rich emeralds that glowed against my pale flesh tone. It was the first time I had ever looked at the dusting of freckles on the tops of my cheeks and thought they looked cute. My lips had been coated with an alluring red color, yet I hardly felt the lipstick at all. Those glistening lips seemed alive somehow. With every movement of my mouth, even my own gaze was drawn to those lush full lips of a stranger.

It wasn't just the immaculate makeup she had done. My hair was absolutely gorgeous! I was lost in curl after luscious curl of my cherry red hair. She had even taken three small locks on the top of my head and pulled them into ponytails that fanned out across the back of my head over the rest of my hair. The effect was dazzling and exotic. I'd never seen such a hairstyle, but it made me look like some sort of foreign princess.

"This is incredible!" I said breathlessly.

"I take it you like?"

I glanced over at the girl beside me, who was busy packing up her kit. Her many piercings glittered from her nose, lips, and ears. Staring once more at the tattoos that wound from her neck to her small breasts beneath that black tank top, I still had trouble believing this little goth chick was the one responsible for the beauty makeup I now wore.

"It's freaking amazing!" I told her. "What are you doing here? You should open your own shop or something."

She shot me a dry look. "Why do you think I'm here? Elysium pays way better than any shitty salon. C'mon, grab your robe, I gotta get you to your room. You're supposed to be there before they arrive."

She pulled the rolling metallic cosmetic box behind her to the door. I gathered myself and stood, gazing into the vanity mirror one last time at the strange but beautiful redhead. I suddenly became aware of my partial nudity again. Crossing my arms beneath my breasts, I headed quickly to the mannequin in the corner. I cast a glance at the goth girl at the door, but she wasn't even looking my way. Her fingers worked busily across the screen of her phone.

I stole a brief look at my body once more. Though I was still a bit uncomfortable wearing so little, I smiled when I beheld how beautiful I looked. The bra and panties had been provided to me. I still marveled at how perfectly they fit me. Both were a deep red color, embellished with black sheer and lace.

The bra practically molded around my heavy breasts, the most comfortable bra I'd ever worn in my life. Every piece of it felt smooth against my skin. The cups cradled my large breasts, not mashing them or shifting them to odd positions. The red panties felt like poured silk on my wide hips and thick backside. Their glossy surface captured the light perfectly, highlighting the swell of the tops of my round ass cheeks. For the first time in a while, I felt proud to show my ample ass in such a revealing garment.

My eyes lit up at the site of the robe I took from the mannequin. "Robe" was not even the word for such luxurious looking attire. The whole thing had a glossy silver sheen, and yet it was covered with deep red inlays, patterns that wove and swam across the fabric like raging waves of blood. The black trim really pulled the breathtaking colors together. Slipping it around my shoulders was like sliding into a warm bath, its silky texture sending pleasant chills through my body.

I pulled the robe around my body and fastened it around my waist, careful to conceal my bare flesh beneath. I felt like a queen wearing the glistening garment. My red curls fell across the front of the robe. I was instantly mesmerized by the way my hair seemed to blend and become one with the wash of red inlay on the fabric. It was as though my attire had been meticulously crafted to match my every attribute.

"C'mon, Simon is waiting."

I blinked and looked up at the tattooed girl. Taking a quivering breath, I followed her from the dressing room.

We emerged into a hallway on the main floor of the club. The music thundered while the sea of bodies jumped and gyrated on the massive dance floor just beyond the dark corridor. It was a sight I'd seen several times before and still hadn't grown used to. I followed the girl around the walkway against the wall gazing out into the crowd.

It was chaos. I'd been in wild and rowdy clubs, but none held a candle to Elysium. The dance floor was mostly dark, the only lights were the lasers and strobes that swept over the rolling tide of bodies. I caught glimpses of the people in the crowd, young and old, all of whom were lost in their own euphoria. They all looked blitzed out of their mind.

I saw people making out or rubbing one another passionately. Others danced just as lewdly, all but dry humping one another amongst the crowd. One particular girl jerked her entire dress over her head and flung it into the air. Groping hands and mouths immediately followed, like starving beasts to a cadaver.

Shocked, I glanced away from the naked girl, but my eyes could not ignore the wild scene. Puffs of smoke rose into the air, and I spotted more than one joint being passed through the crowd. The smells of smoke and sweat invaded my nose. I watched as two men danced closely to one another. The first put his fingers to the other's lips, and the second man stuck out his tongue and accepted the tiny white item into his mouth. His lips closed and he sucked slowly on the fingers, his glazed eyes watching his companion lustily.

"Here we are," the tattooed girl called over the noise.

She motioned to the row of elevators in a wide corridor. I saw a fair haired man in a suit and gold tie standing in the middle of the corridor.

"Simon will show you to your room," the girl said flatly. "You got questions, he'll answer them."

Before I could say anything to the girl, she turned and headed around the corner, her makeup kit in tow. I turned back toward the elevators, where I saw the man in the suit approaching.

"Miss Riley? I have an elevator waiting for us if you'd be so kind to follow me."

The man smiled kindly as he motioned me toward an elevator. I returned his smile and made my way toward the open doors.
Leaning against the wall just beside the elevator were a woman and a man. I must have been gawking at them, and the woman glanced over at me and gave me a once over. She was dressed completely in a black latex body suit, with chains and rings hanging about. She held a single chain that led to the collar of the man's neck. The man himself was naked, though his entire body was air brushed with various colors of paint. He licked at the woman's neck as she grinned at me.

I hurried into the elevator, already feeling the unbearably hot sensation building inside of me. My arms and hands started to tremble. I closed my eyes and let out a slow breath, ignoring the image of the dangling painted erection I had just seen. I knew I'd not soon forget the couple, nor that gorgeous red cock.

"I'd not shut my eyes Miss," I heard a voice say when the doors had closed and the thundering noise grew quiet. "It's quite a wonderful view of the building if I might say so."

I blinked, and immediately beheld the beauty beyond the round glass walls of the elevator. We were gliding upward, looking down on the inside of the club. The building was like a shell, hollow from the dance floor to the ceiling twenty stories above. From each floor, one could stand on the walkways that encircled the inner structure and gaze down upon the dance floor below.

The view from the elevator was breathtaking. The flashing lights from the dance floor made the darkness appear as a stormy sea. The bodies seemed to sprawl endlessly in each direction. I spotted scantily clad dancers on elevated platforms, in cages, and in glass boxes, all arranged at random across the main floor. Fog and bubbles rose from different sections of the floor, adding a certain mysterious ambience to the scene below.

"It's almost like hell, isn't it?"

I looked over my shoulder at the gentleman beside me. I took a step back when I realized I was practically pressed against the glass.

"I'm sorry?" I said.

He smiled politely. "It's been said that to look down to the main floor from above is like gazing down upon a dark ethereal hell."

He spoke with an English accent and his voice was soft and kind. His cool blue eyes added to his charm.

"Yeah, it's... it's pretty wild," I said.

"To accompany that sentiment," he continued, "to look upward is said to be akin to staring up at heaven."

My eyes followed the motion of his hand. I nearly gasped when I saw the lights above. High above at the uppermost floors were the most brilliant and ghastly golden lights. Beginning somewhere at the lower floors, the lighting of the interior grew increasingly brighter, until at last culminating in the glittering gold aura at the building's highest point. I was blown away by the effect. I felt so small and plain, even as lavishly as I had been outfitted.

I looked at the gentleman with wonder in my eyes. He chuckled and extended his hand.

"Simon Wells at your service, Miss Riley."

I grinned weakly and took his hand, at which pointed Simon bowed and placed a gentle kiss on my fingers. My heart sailed at the brush of his lips. He then nodded toward the scene beyond the glass.

"Quite a sight, isn't she?" Simon said.

I nodded, turning my eyes back to the view of the luxurious building. "It used to be a hotel, right?"

"The finest. An ocean side retreat for people from all across the globe. It is now the very center of social paradise and independence, the safe and responsible outlet of every man and woman's wildest dreams.

"The rooms have been renovated and remodeled to serve their various purposes. The cafeteria on the main floor still operates and serves the finest of meals. The front desk has become the sizable bar you see now, staffed by a dozen of the most qualified men and women on the coast. The pool area is much the same as it was, though I admit it requires a more costly reservation. And of course the lobby was redesigned as the dance floor and commons area of the club. The largest of any in the city, and the attraction of many weekend party goers."

"But anyone can come here and dance? Like it's open to the public?"

"Indeed. Just as any other nighttime establishment."

I looked up at the approaching golden light.

"My room is up here?" I asked.

"All of the suites are on the highest floors, my dear," Simon answered. "The common rooms are on the lower levels."

"Common rooms?"

Simon smiled. "For the average customers. Those rooms are available for a night's reservation for the common customers. A safe and affordable alternative to leaving the premises in the small hours after such a night of celebration. The room you have elected is one of higher standard and stipulation. Our luxurious suites are designated for our highest paying customers with the most particular of tastes."

I was beginning to understand the fuss that everyone made over Elysium. Denise had told me quite a bit, though I had always thought she was exaggerating. The elevator came to a halt and the metal doors behind us opened.

"Right this way, Miss Riley," Simon said.

I followed him out into the corridor and I immediately noted the difference in atmosphere. The numbers on the wall indicated that we were on the sixteenth floor, and it was entirely different from the chaos on the main floor. A sweet fragrance filled the air, and as I walked I felt a gentle breeze of air kissing my skin. It made me aware yet again of my partial nudity beneath the beautiful robe. Everything seemed to glow in the golden light of the gigantic chandeliers that hung from the ceiling beyond.

We rounded the corner to the walkway that led around the interior to each of the rooms on the floor. I moved close to the short wall that served as a rail and peered over. The dance floor looked like a dark storm of lightning and chaos far below. The booming music was as loud as ever. My gaze drifted over the walkways below my own across the vast emptiness. I spotted several people along these walkways, near the open doors of their rooms. The party evidently ascended several floors, where guests recreated in part the scene below.

I was blown away. The place must have been incredible as simply a hotel. Elysium was beyond belief as the nightclub it had become. Staring over the rail, a sense of vertigo came over me and I turned my attention back to the floor I was on. Decorative art and light fixtures, seemingly from another age, hung about the walls. Every room boasted a large intricate door, each of a different design.

A door was flung wide beside me and a woman with olive skin stumbled out against the doorframe. She wore only a bikini, and I gasped when I saw that her bottoms were pulled aside of her glistening mound. Her lips were unfurled, puckered as though from arousal or penetration. The woman drank from a dark bottle of what had to be alcohol.

I stole a glance past her into the glowing red room. There I saw a tall man, muscled and naked, standing behind another woman, his hips pounding against her with loud smacks. She was tied, her hands bound together by chains hanging from the ceiling. I could hear her cries, though they were muffled by the mask she wore, a fluffy white bunny mask with floppy ears that covered her whole head. The sweaty man behind her wore a similar mask, though his was of a wild eyed bull with great horns.

I stared at the scene, shocked and fascinated. The bull snapped its head around to look my direction, right as I felt a gentle hand take my elbow.

"If you please, Miss Riley," Simon said.

I nodded and followed him. I glanced back once more and met eyes with the woman standing in the door. She grinned wickedly. When she spoke, her accent was as thick as molasses.

"Dat bool mon' he'll give ya' turn ere he get done wit dat Alice in dere."

She laughed and I walked on. Jamaican was my guess if I had to judge her accent. Something in her taunting laugh chilled me to the bone. Again I felt the heat swelling inside of me. My jaw began to quiver and my nipples hardened. The fever was setting in. My skin grew hot but cooled with the kiss of the air. I grew moist in my silky smooth panties. I wanted to scream. My breath turned to weak shallow gasps. I could still see those thick tan hips slamming into that girl's flesh. Her screams echoed in my ears, and I began to ache all over.

"Here we are Miss Riley."

I blinked and found myself staring at a red door. Simon reached into his pocket, produced a black card, and promptly swiped it in the keypad on the near the door handle. The keypad beeped and flashed green. Simon pushed open the door and motioned for me to step inside.

"Your dreams await, my dear," he said with a glimmer in his eye.

I smiled nervously at him and stepped into the room. Once again, I stood in wonder of what my eyes beheld. The room wasn't gigantic, but was larger than any hotel room I'd seen. The huge canopy bed was the centerpiece, with its intricately carved corner posts and headboard. There were various other furnishings, including a small sofa, a large leather ottoman, and a huge wardrobe against the wall.

The walls themselves were not painted or papered, but covered with what looked like a plush carpet. I reached out to brush my fingers against the soft surface. The room had a golden glow, and every decoration, every item in the room looked luxurious and beautiful.

"Wow... I've never stayed in a room this fancy," I said.

"I'm sure you will find everything in excellent taste," Simon said from behind her. "There's an intercom on the wall to call for services should you need anything. We have security that patrols each floor, as well as monitoring devices in the room."

I turned and stared at him. "What, like cameras?"

He smiled politely. "For your security only, I assure you."

I glanced nervously about the room and the ceilings, but I couldn't see any sort of cameras anywhere. I crossed my arms and looked at Simon. He was touching his ear. For the first time I noticed the device in his ear and the little wire that trailed down behind his neck. His eyes lifted to me.

"Your party will be arriving shortly, Miss Riley. About ten or fifteen minutes. There are drinks and refreshments on the table. Feel free to freshen up in your restroom, it's the door just there. There's a kitchenette just there, it's stocked with several assorted items I'm sure you'll enjoy. I do hope you enjoy your stay. It's been my privilege."

Simon handed me the solid black key card and started to turn for the door before I stopped him.

"Um, don't you want... I mean shouldn't you get a tip or something?"

Simon smiled once more. "All expenses have been paid in full, Miss Riley. Have a lovely evening."

He closed the door behind him and I was left in the room alone.

That was the moment everything started to sink in. Simon had said they'd get to the room in ten or fifteen minutes. I started to feel hollow and dizzy. I couldn't believe I was at Elysium, standing in a lavish suite awaiting my fantasies. It'd been weeks since I'd met with Mary and spilled my heart out to her. Suddenly, I was moments away from experiencing the night I had been anticipating. It was nerve racking.

I walked over to a huge mirror that hung on the wall. The red haired vixen in the robe of royalty that stared back at me was a stranger to my eyes. Absently, I untied the robe and let it fall open. I eyed the thick curvy body in the mirror. The silky red and black bra and panties were a beautiful contrast to my pale flesh. I truly looked like a queen, undeniably gorgeous and sexy.

While I felt beautiful, I had never been so damned nervous in my life. Fear and uncertainty gripped me in their icy clutches. I couldn't believe what I was about to do. It seemed so wrong, so dark and forbidden. The fever started to return. My hands trembled and my legs felt wobbly. My breath became short gasps. Heat spread across my flesh and between my thighs. I felt like melting to the floor, or falling into shaking fits of rubbing and clawing.