Elysium: The Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary turned her dark eyes to me, and I saw them flash with excitement.

"I guess you'll have to work off that debt, won't you?" She said.

"I don't... understand," I stuttered. "Work for you?"

"Well, of course." Mary blew a plume of smoke into the breeze. "I could use some talent like you. Clint is a high dollar customer of mine, and you rocked his world, girlie. I've got just the spot for you, if you'd let me have you."

I gawked at her. "You'd... you'd hire me? Would I... look like..."

Mary grinned. "Well how else would you look? Of course, we might work on your figure a bit. You might look sexier if we made you top heavy. Boost a few cup sizes. Have to buy you a new wardrobe. Maybe change your hair a couple times a month. Make you look different every week."

My mouth hung open but no words escaped. Mary stared right into my eyes.

"Unless you'd prefer not to," she said.

I swallowed hard. The moisture in my eyes was about to stream down my face.

"You'd really do that for me?" I asked, my voice breaking.

Mary smiled. "Clint will be looking for you the next time he visits."

A tear slid down my cheek. Gazing out at the ocean, I felt the faces fall away. My father's grimace of anger and shame, the contorted rage on Joey's face, the sideways glares of disgust from my coworkers... they all drifted off on the waves.

"I'll... never be able to thank you enough," I said. "Why do this for me?"

Mary flicked her ashes and blew out whisps of curling smoke that dashed into the wind. She turned a beautiful smile at me.

"It's who you are," Mary told me. "They were right about you, sweetheart."

****

Thanks so much for sticking with it. I hope you enjoyed this story. Any vote is appreciated, don't forget to give it your rating. Leave me a comment and tell me what you thought, good or otherwise, I learn from every bit of it. Hopefully, you'll want to return through Elysium's doors. Look for other Elysium titles if you liked it. More will follow.

Thanks again for your time.