Em & Me Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
587 Followers

Seemingly, without effort or awkwardness, we found ourselves naked in the dappled late afternoon sunlight, caressing each other, freely exploring new territory. Becky was indeed quite thin. The outline of her ribcage showed clearly through the skin of her chest and her hipbones protruded prominently, but her legs and buttocks were strong and finely muscled from all the high country walking she did. And she was as soft-skinned and smooth as any young woman was. Do women ever lose that magical feel? I suppose Becky found my geek body city-boy soft and podgy, but she didn't say so.

She tried to apologise for the smallness of her breasts, but I assured her that they were lovely and proved it with my lips and tongue on her hard, erect nipples. That drove her completely crazy and, with surprising strength for one so small, she spread her legs wide and hauled me on top of her. In spite of the already wild gyrations of her pelvis, Mr Z found his way unerringly into the astounding, hot clasping liquidity of Becky's pussy. Of course I didn't last long - this was only my second time properly inside a woman's body - but I managed to stay hard long enough for Becky to reach her own lip-biting, moaning climax.

Afterwards, when we lay trembling in each other's arms and wondering at what we had done, Becky again tried to apologise; this time for being a silly old woman and throwing herself at me. I told her not to be such an idiot and picking her up in my arms, I carried her to my tent, which was only a few yards away. She was so light! I zipped up the doorway and lay down with her on top of my sleeping bag. Hauling her tiny, warm body tightly to mine I told Becky that what we had just shared was one of the most amazing things of my life.

She looked very relieved to hear me say that and then begged me to believe that this was the first time she'd ever strayed outside her marriage; "Even now I can't explain why now, after all these years, and why I picked you."

Becky then told me that she and Karl had married when she was sixteen. "He is a devout Christian and believes strongly that sex is purely for procreation. So when I hadn't produced any children after five years we went to a physician, which led to a specialist telling us that there was something wrong with my plumbing and I would never be able to conceive naturally. Karl, with his beliefs wouldn't consider artificial insemination. But he is a good man. Many others would have dumped me for a 'better model', but Karl stuck by me and I love him for that. But, he lost interest in me physically. We haven't been together like you and I are now for over ten years."

We made love again. This time it was long and slow, and miraculously, I stayed with her all the way. Thereafter, every day for the rest of my stay, Becky came to meet me. We tramped high in the mountains, drew pictures of the world and each other and made love. She showed me how; the positions; what pleasured her, and how wonderfully she could pleasure me. And when the time came for me to leave, she hushed my promises to write to her and return one day soon, saying, "Oh, my darling Peter, you have intoxicated me these last few days and I shall treasure the memories for the rest of my life. But, when you get back to your real world and go on to university, I will just fade into the past. A happy memory, but nothing more...just think of me from time to time and remember the beautiful feelings we gave each other."

"Will you stay with Karl?"

"Of course! I love him for what he is, but I love the mountains and the forests even more...much more now because of you. I shall be able to revisit the places we have been and remember that, here Peter and I did this...and here Peter and I did that. And with my fingers I shall recall how you made me soar like a bird."

Thus, The Geek became a man - harder, fitter, more self-reliant, and more confident of his place in the world. Do you know what? He no longer gave a shit about the Cool Guys. As far as he was concerned, they could all go screw themselves on the longest, stiffest status symbols they possessed. So maybe something good came out of all this after all.

When I got home, Mom and Dad made no comment and asked no questions. And, as for me and my sister Emily? Well, we were a little bit less guarded around each other, but it appeared as though there was a gulf between us that would take forever to close.

I felt Em's presence before I heard or even scented her. I just knew she was there, some thirty yards back of me, behind a tree, watching. I ignored her and carried on sketching. If Em wanted to come closer, she would. After a long fifteen minutes she came and sat down beside me, but not too close, with her chin resting on her bent knees. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that she was wearing a short skirt, one that I had never seen before. And from the way she was sitting, I had a clear view of the full, delicious sweep of the backs of her thighs and, at their junction, the pristine white slash of her panties. My heart beat faster. I was not completely over my sister yet.

I had to be strong. I carried on sketching.

We sat in silence for half an hour or more. Em was the first to speak: "You have no idea how many times I've followed you up here. And every time I lost courage and went away again. I almost did again today."

I said nothing, but my crayon was now immobile in my hand. I stared at the landscape I was trying to capture and examined my feelings. Did I want this? Would it really take us anywhere? Should I tell Em to go away and leave me alone? In the end I decided, no, I wanted to hear her out.

"Debbie told me what she did to you. It was unforgivable."

I said nothing.

"Pete," Em made an involuntary movement towards me. The bare flesh of her upper arm pressed briefly against mine. When she moved away, again I could still feel her. Em burned through me like a super-heated flame. "Pete, I don't expect you to understand..."

"That's just as well. I have tried, but I don't think I ever will." No more high-pitched Geek Squeak. I had matured a thousand years in the last three months.

"Okay, but can I at least try to explain? Then maybe you will understand some of it..."

I interrupted her: "Before you do, I want you to know that I am sorry for what happened between us...no, let's be more accurate...I regret the last 30 to 60 seconds. All the time up until then it was, well, 'exploring'...making out...heavy petting. There didn't seem to be much harm in it."

"I felt the same way, Pete, and what we did was just as much my fault as it was yours. At the end of the day, it was me that made 'us' happen. I wanted it...and that night I was at the peak of my cycle. Oh, Pete, I wanted you so much I ignored the fact I was a fertile time bomb. Afterwards, I was just so damned scared...I had no protection."

That piece of news smashed through me like a hammer blow. I turned to face Em for the first time, "Jesus! Why didn't you say something when I came downstairs? But are you alright...?"

"Yes, but I have the feeling that we were very lucky. When my next period didn't arrive on time, I feared the worst. Not only had I probably gotten pregnant the first time I ever had intercourse, but it was with my brother..."

"Oh Em! Why didn't you tell me?"

"It could have been a false alarm. Besides, I had a bleeding three weeks after my period was supposed to happen. It was very heavy and there was no prior warning. It only lasted just over a day. I think I may have had a miscarriage...it's a more common occurrence with first-time pregnancies than most people realise according to a women's magazine I read once."

"How do you feel about that?"

"Relieved, of course, but a little bit sad at the same time. It wouldn't really have been a baby then, but..."

"And was I truly your first?"

"Yes, Pete, believe it or not you were. I know it wouldn't have seemed like it. When you've been using tampons for nearly seven years like I have you are only a virgin in your heart. And I was pretty 'well lubricated' at the time."

"You can say that again!" My body still remembered the feeling of entering her. I reached and touched the back of Em's hand, "And I do believe you."

Em smiled, "Thank you, but I expect you realise that now you are not the only one? There have been others since."

"Yes, I have that figured out...and them I do understand..."

"But, you cannot understand me and Debbie?"

"That's right."

"For what it's worth, I finished with Debbie the second after she told me about that afternoon...to see us like that must have been devastating for you."

"It was, but why did you do it Em?"

"It's all very complicated...I suppose it all started to come to a head with the stories on the Literotica site. Up until then, like lots of girls, I was curious about what sex would be like with another girl. When I was eleven and twelve I'd had my crushes on beautiful teachers and senior students at school, in the same way many of my friends did. And my feelings towards them were intensely sexual, although I didn't fully recognise it at the time. Then I read the stories on Literotica. Some of them were so beautiful I really began to seriously consider trying a relationship, especially after the way guys were treating me..."

"You told me all about that before..."

"And you will remember, Pete, you were the only different one. You made me feel so wonderful! Not just sexually, but as a person too. But, in a roundabout way, that led to me and Debbie..."

I started to protest that Em couldn't lay the blame for her and Debbie on me, but she asked me to hear her out.

"After you and I had sex, properly, I wasn't just worried about being pregnant. I was very concerned about the fact that I only got deep pleasure with when I was with you. Up until then I had avoided it, but now I thought that maybe I needed to have 'proper' sex with other guys. So I threw myself at Troy and when that didn't work, I tried Greg again. And when that bombed, big-time, I went to bed with Brad...by the way, he is no bigger down there than you or anyone else. But, that didn't work either. I'm not saying that I got absolutely no feelings of enjoyment when I was making love with them, it was just nothing like it was when I was with you. That scared me."

Em finally turned and looked at me. "I was very frightened that there was something wrong with me...in my head. It should be the other way round, shouldn't it? You know, non-sexual feelings towards your brother and total attraction to the virile, potential fathers of your children?"

I nodded, "You are probably right."

"Anyway, one time when Debbie was sleeping over I confided in her...about only being able to make it with one guy and how I couldn't orgasm when I was having intercourse with other men. I didn't tell her who the 'one guy' was right then; I wasn't that stupid. But, I'm afraid I got a bit emotional and started to cry. Debbie got out of her bed and climbed in with me. At first, she just cuddled me, it felt so warm and nice, but then she started to kiss me and touch my breasts. All my past wondering about sex with another girl suddenly washed over me. I still wasn't absolutely sure if I should, but I let her continue. And then I started to feel the same things with her as I felt with you. It was so beautiful. Oh, my...Debbie knew what to do to turn me on...believe me, she really knew what to do! Before I realised how far we had gone, Debbie was going down on me and I was cumming and cumming! And I'm afraid that in my delirium I called out your name.

"Knowing that you were 'the one guy' gave Debbie an kind of power over me and she used it. Mom and Dad would have come to terms with me being in a girl-girl relationship very quickly...after all, they are from the hippie generation. But sex between you and me would have completely blown them away. Debbie 'blackmailed' me into becoming her 'toy'; something she could play with for hours on end in the knowledge that I would lap it up and keep on coming back for more. It was almost like I was on drugs. I used to masturbate for her too. She loved to watch me and get herself off at the same time. The only time I was unwilling about was when she got me to use a huge, fat dildo...that was awful. Oh, and she used vibrators on me as well; they gave me such massive orgasms!"

I noticed that Em was calling her Debbie and not 'Debs' as she had on that Sunday afternoon. I took this as a very significant indicator that their relationship was indeed over. "Did you make love to her?" I asked.

"Yes, I did it to her...I felt that I had to give her something in return. But, I didn't really like doing it. It wasn't as though making oral love to her or fucking her with my fingers made me want to throw up...I just didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would; or should if I really was a lesbian. But the things Debbie did to me...oh Pete, at times she had me flying to the moon!"

"Yeah right!" I felt my temper rising, "I saw some of those things she did to you!"

"Oh that...it freaked me out the first time Debbie tied me up. And the first time she put her finger in...in my ass. But it made me cum so powerfully I soon started to look forward to her doing it. Also, I really got off on her putting a vibrator in there, but when Debbie wanted to use the dildo I was strong and wouldn't allow it."

"So..."

"So, when Debbie betrayed me by humiliating you, I finally came to my senses and broke it off."

"Will you look for another girl?"

"Like I said, I loved most of the things that Debbie did to me, but I wouldn't rush to do it to her or other girl again. That doesn't mean to say I won't ever, but I don't think I'm a lesbian...I love the 'man' smell and feel and taste too much. I just want to be made love to properly by someone who understands my needs and appreciates how wonderful they can make me feel."

We fell silent and both sat staring at the lake. After what seemed like an age, Em asked, "What are you thinking about Pete?"

I sighed, "Oh, about you and Debbie - I think I understand now. And I was thinking about you and other guys."

"Anything else?"

I felt my face redden slightly. Stay in control Peter! "Yeah, well, about us...you and me...and how nice it has been to have you hear and to talk to you again after so long." Only a small untruth - I had been speculating on much more.

"Would you like me to leave now? I've distracted you from your sketching for long enough."

"No, please stay."

I felt the happy warmth of Em's smile without having to look at her.

"Pete," she eventually murmured, "there's just one more thing I have to confess to you."

Oh God, what now? I thought, but said nothing.

"I've been very naughty...I went into your room the other day to use the computer and I found your drawings. They are very good... especially the ones of me."

I had done some head and shoulders sketches of Em while I was hiding away in Oregon. They were from memory, idealised and not all that accurate; and I said so.

"I thought they were brilliant...Pete, who was the woman?"

"Becky, the camp owner's wife."

"She looks so serene and happy in your drawings."

I didn't feel like telling Em about Becky and me right now...maybe one day perhaps; "She was a lovely person to be with...she really cared for the mountains and the forests...people who live in that environment all the time get a 'look' about them."

"Did she really take all her clothes off like that?"

Aaaaah, Em had also found the nude studies. I nodded.

"Would you like me to 'sit' for you...like she did?"

"Do you really want to sit for me is more like it."

"Oh yes, Pete, I do...I really do. Tell me, do many other people come up here?"

"You are the first person I have seen in a long while."

Em looked all around where we were sitting, "What's the betting that a whole troop of boy scouts will appear in the next fifteen minutes?"

Epilogue

My eyes caress her wonderful body with admiration and desire. I sketch the parts of her: a breast; a shoulder; her hands; a bent knee; her eyes; the full curve of a buttock; her foot; the tender sweep of her neck; an ear; her lips, and on the same page, her vulva. I am not yet ready to complete the whole, but I know in my heart that soon, very soon my sister and I are going to feel that miraculous oneness again.

And when that happens it will be magical...and just between Em and Me.

Salteena
Salteena
587 Followers
12