Email Cuckold Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she felt two hands grip her ass. Slowly, they were pulled apart and she his tongue touch the crack of her ass. It slid down the valley. As it neared her rosebud, Ken's tongue danced around it. These new sensations sent goose bumps rippling across her body. She had never had anything near her rear before. It felt weird but good.

The tongue tentatively touched her asshole. It pressed - hesitated - and then pushed in.

"Yes, baby! Push it in."

Ken's tongue pushed in deeper before sliding back out. It moved around her tight opening, making a firm circle. The wet sensations sent tingled connections from her ass to pussy. Deep within her, Karen could feel the pleasure begin to build.

She pushed her ass out and Ken appeared to lose his hesitation. He adjusted his grip and began moving his tongue in and around her sphincter. He developed a rhythm of firmly lick up past her asshole, sticking his tongue in a few strokes, and then repeating.

"Stick a finger into my pussy baby."

The angle of the finger his her g-spot immediately and she twitched violently. The wave of pleasure grew stronger. Ken stopped in confusion.

"Keep it going baby! That was perfect!"

He returned, licking her ass and plunging his fingers in and out of her pussy. Each push in hit her g-spot. Each lick caused a tremor of pleasure. Karen buried her face in the pillow and pushed her ass out.

It felt so good!

All at once, the pressure from Ken's finger electrified Karen's body!

"AHHHHH!"

She quivered from the orgasm shattering through her body. She felt wetness dripping down her leg before she collapsed onto the bed. Deep breaths pounded out all other sounds as Karen fought to calm down.

Ken lay down next to her. "I didn't realize you were into that."

Karen looked up and smiled. "I didn't know either. The idea just kind of popped into my mind." She reached up and caressed his face. "And you did great for your first time."

He glanced down and she followed his gaze to his hard cock.

"I guess you liked doing that to me as well." She reached down and began stroking him.

He laid back and closed his eyes, reveling in her touch.

She pumped, feeling his cock harden even more beneath her touch.

"Please," he whispered. "Suck me. You haven't done that in weeks."

"Well you have been a good boy." Karen purred. She move down and took him in her mouth. She found herself comparing it to the young man's at the night club. Ken's was thick but not all that long. She didn't mind except that it meant she had to deal with his pubic hair.

With her free hand, she rolled his balls in her palms, tugging them gently. He groaned in response. She swirled her tongue around his head and then dived down his shaft. She moved up and down. It was easier deep throating someone like Dan who was narrow, but she loved the way her husband's cock filled her mouth. She licked up and down each side of his shaft and then bobbed again with an increased pace.

The ball sack tightened and Ken spurted into her mouth. She grabbed his shaft and made sure she had every bit of cum.

"Thanks Karen." He gasped.

She smiled and went up to kiss him. He returned the kiss, only slightly surprised when he realized her mouth was still full of his cum. Their tongues intertwined as he accepted his own juices.

Finally, their kiss broke. Karen patted him gently.

"Good boy."

12