Email Cuckold Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to refocus his attention on licking his wife. He rubbed his finger along the top of the inside of his wife. Ken's tongue moved up and down the entire labia. He went up one side, then the other before spending some time at her clit before repeating the process over and over again. Distantly, he realized that he was pushing his ass out to meet the fingers now. Every so often, the fingers would hit something within him that sent sparks of pleasure. Then the fingers withdrew but did not re-enter him.

"Relax Ken." Sue voice spoke in a soothing tone. "Just concentrate on pleasuring your wife."

He felt more lube run down his crack. The soft, cylinder of her strap-on rubbed up and down his ass, teasing his asshole. He returned his tongue to his wife's pussy when he heard Karen gasp. He looked up to see her looking past him with a huge grin on her face. When she realized he was looking at her, she grounded her slit against his mouth and whispered, "Lick me."

Just then he felt the tip of the toy against his ass.

It pushed against Ken and he tried to relax. He began licking his wife with renewed fervor, but the dildo pushed and pain began to mix with the pressure. He closed his eyes as he almost heard a "pop" as the head slipped into his sphincter. Pain ripped through Ken. He nearly whimpered, but kept his mouth on his wife. He kept licking, hoping the pain would subside. He felt more of the toy slide deeper within him. He was about to yell for them to stop when the toy froze. A hand grasped his cock and began to stroke it. Lube had dripped down so the hand easily slid along his shaft. Pleasure began to flow past the pain. He resumed licking his wife and felt more of the strap-on slowly slide deeper and deeper. The toy was soft, but firm and surprisingly warm from the friction. The initial pain was beginning to subside, but it was still painful.

"Almost there Ken. Just a couple of more inches." Sue cooed encouragingly.

Ken's fingers felt a small bump rise inside of Karen and he knew his wife would cum soon. The hand on his own cock kept stroking bringing pleasure that soothed the invasion in his ass. Finally, he felt warm legs pressed against his ass. He let out a long breath that he hadn't even realized he was holding.

"Great job Ken!" Sue's obvious excitement sent shivers of pleasure through Ken.

The toy began sliding out slowly, then it reversed course. The head of the toy hit his prostate and Ken's limbs felt wobbly with pleasure. It reversed course and hit that spot within him again. And again. Vaguely he felt hands on his hips and the rhythm became firmer, more insistent.

Karen shouted and her pussy clenched around his fingers. He leaned forward licking the juices, reveling in the pleasure. His tongue traveled all along his wife's pussy and her hips bucked in response. He could even hear her panting in pleasure.

The invasion of his ass threatened to overwhelm him. Ken held onto his wife's thighs as Sue's thrusts pushed him up against his wife's body. The thrusts still set off little thrills of pleasure, but the pain still threaten to overwhelm him. The hand on his cock sped up.

The hands grasping his hips squeezed and Ken yelled out in surprise. Suddenly his ass felt something warm filling him up. He felt shock, surprise, and yes, pleasure. The warmth subdued his pain.

Ken felt his own climax building. The hand moved faster up and down his shaft. The toy pulled out of his asshole and the sensation created a wave a pleasure through his cock.

"Oh god!" Ken cried out as he came hard.

He collapsed against his wife, eyes closed, trying to catch his breath. He felt his wife stroke his hair and whispering. "Good boy."

He felt Sue press against his back. "Open up Ken. You have to clean my hand."

He didn't bother opening his eyes, but merely opened his mouth. He tasted his own cum her fingers. She inserted in each finger before giving him her palm to clean with his tongue. His tongue bathed her, getting every last drop when he opened his eyes in confusion.

"Wait... Sue, how did you stroke and fuck me?"

Sue gave him a passionate kiss before answering. "I have a little confession. It's not my fantasy to fuck an ass. It's Rob's and he's too big for me. Plus, I always wanted to see him fuck a guy."

Ken sat up in confusion. He felt cum leaking out of his ass. "But you said..."

Sue interrupted him. "Now Ken, don't complain. We all saw how much you loved it."

"But – "

"If you keep complaining, I'll have to have you clean Rob off with your mouth."

Ken glanced over and saw Rob sitting on the crouch with a big grin on his face. He looked over at Karen, but she merely gave him a measuring look. He looked down at the rug mutely.

"Good job." Sue lay back on the rug and spread her legs. "Now I want you to lick me. I don't have any of Rob's cum in me, but I think you'll still do a good job."

Obediently, Ken moved between her legs and began licking while Karen and Rob enjoyed the show.

12