Email from a Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran26
Fran26
235 Followers

"He was not satisfied?"

"On the contrary. As a matter of fact he would like to get you again. You are my best girl, according to him. He even authorised a little something extra on his bill for tonight. Go home and sleep well. And, Dan said to remind you to look in your purse. Bye."

I had forgotten about the purse. There were two one hundred dollars bills in it. I had not seen him put them there. I then remembered that he had came in the shower after me.

Yvette came back and we decided to have coffee at my place. It was on the way to her home.

I was to have my first lesbian experience with Yvette that night

YVETTE INTRODUCES ME TO LESBIAN SEX

At home there was a voice message from Mario. I called him back and told him the story of a film I had rented lately, saying it was the one I went to see tonight. After the small talk and I love you. I got back to Yvette. How easily I could lie to Mario surprised me.

"Do you prefer coffee or wine?"

"Wine if you have it. You are a very sexy woman, Lise. I am sure lots of Clients will ask for repeats with you." I served the wine and sat on the sofa. She came and sat next to me.

"So, you liked tonight? I am glad. I like you personally. You know Joan has two women in her clients list. It is quite different than a man. One likes to be spanked before you take her by her hair and make her go down on you, while calling her a dirty slut and worthless bitch or any dirty name you can think of. The other loves to lick you all over and eat you and finger fuck you until you scream then she straddle your face and makes you eat her,"

Imagining that was making me horny.

"I have never been with a woman."

Yvette was rubbing my arm her hand was smooth this gave me shivers. She got closer to me. I turned my head to say something, she kissed me, to my surprise, I kissed her back. A long tongue kiss.

"You are a good kisser, Lise."

"You are going to make me hot, Yvette."

"That is the main idea my dear."

She lowered a hand on my tight caressed the inside. She kissed me again, I spread my legs to give her more access I was really horny. Her hand was on my cunt almost as soon as she had access. I moaned and humped her hand. I did the same thing to her, slipping a hand between her legs. She gave me easy access.

"We should find a bed and get undressed, Lise."

I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. I wasted no time getting naked. I was hot and wet. I needed to come bad, Yvette too. She was also wet. We kissed and sucked each other's nipples and finger fucked each other to orgasm.

"I would like to go down on you Yvette."

"I would love that I was hoping you would."

"Guide me I never did a woman before."

"Start with my tits and nipples lick and suck them. bite gently at the same time ."

She moaned loudly this encouraged me to suck her nipples harder and pull on them with my lips. I did this till she told me.

"Now, Lise. Slowly kiss and lick your way to my crotch." I did as told.

"Lick inside my thighs and around my cunt slowly. Give little bites."

She moaned, humped her hips yelling it was good I put more energy into it.

"Now lick my crack and clit, insert a finger in my crack to lube it and then push it all the way in my ass."

She lifted her ass to give me easier access let out a loud throathy moan as my finger entered her ass.

"That is good. Now tongue fuck my cunt push your tongue as deep as possible in my crack."

She had her legs wrapped around my shoulders and pulled my head to her and humped my face her moans were loud and throaty.

" Now Lise suck my clit and finger fuck me with two fingers, let the one in my ass there use your other hand."

After a few minutes of this she had a very big orgasm that filled my face with cum. She squeezed me hard with her legs and held my head tight to her cunt until it subsided. I licked and swallowed as much as I could, she tasted good.

After she recuperated we kissed and held each other tight for a while.

"Now, your turn, Lise. On your back I will give you pleasures you never experienced before."

She licked and sucked my tits and nipples giving them little bites all over. The feeling was intense a lot more smooth that a man doing it, a woman's lips are softer. My moans were loud and I pushed my tits to her and as she rubbed and massaged my cunt at the same time. I humped her hand hard and with lust. I was crazy with desire, lust and pleasure.

"Please Yvette, make me cum I am going crazy."

She went to my crotch bit the inside of my thighs for a little while driving me crazier with want and finally got to lubing a finger that she pushed in my ass I let out a deep throaty grunt it was so good I lifted my hips to her mouth,

"You love that,"

" Yes I love it don't stop please Yvette."

She tongue fucked me. I humped her face and wrapped my legs around her and squeezed hard. Next thing, she sucked my clit and finger fucked my cunt, hard and fast. I was not only moaning but screaming with pleasure. She brought me to multiple orgasms. I then fell back completely exhausted.

"God you are hot. Lise. You come like no other woman I know."

"Was this a onetime training session Yvette?"

"I sure hope not, Lise I wanted you since the first time I laid eyes on you."

"I am glad. I hope that there will be many more times with you."

"There will be I assure you."

"What if Joan finds out?"

"She won't mind as long as it does not interfere with business. As a matter of fact I suspect that she would not mind getting you in her bed."

I found out later that she suspected right.

Now I digress again, back to my story.

Over the next two and a half years I had the best of both worlds. I had a husband I loved and I could satisfy my sexual depravity, if you want to call it that and making more money in a month than most people make in a year. And, I was seeing Tony often. He always insisted on getting me. He was different for me than my other clients. With him there were some emotions involved but not love. I just liked him as a person and lover. It was too good to last, it did not unfortunately.

A friend of Mario saw me one evening going in the elevator of a hotel in town with a man and told him. He hired a private investigator and two weeks later confronted me with a complete report. They had everything, my going in to my studio and coming out dressed for business. The hotels I had been to with men. In all, seven different men in a week and a half.

I could not pretend to an affair without consequences. I came clean. That was the end of me and Mario He would not live with a whore and a slut. These terms hurt, but that is in fact what I was and still am.

I did not fight the divorce and refused to take anything from Mario, by that time I was quite a bit richer than he was. I signed my part of the house over to him. As you know, this was three and a half years ago.

I tried to quit the business but I could not, I needed the satisfaction it gave me, after a few weeks. I called Joan to get back on the market as it were. It was hard to see places that remained me of good times with Mario.

Last year, Tony made me an offer which I accepted, after making sure he understood that it would not be permanent or very long term. He moved me here and set me up in a nice apartment, on two conditions. I would always be available to him and I would not see any client in the apartment he supplies for me. He also payes me a retainer as a consultant to his business. A lesson from Joan, as a pro you let no one except you husband fuck you for free.

I still see clients, not many three or four a week. I am now very expensive I have only nine regular clients that I see. One is a woman she is quite a slut, I like doing her as lot. Sometime on their recommendation I will see someone else. I chose them carefully. I am fairly rich thanks to careful investments. I could retire, but I still love the thrill of serving clients.

You might think I am happy, being kept in a luxurious apartment by a man who accepts my life as an Escort. We do not live together. He has his family. I am his lover, nothing else. I have emotional feelings for him, but not love.

I am not happy Fran, the man I love is no longer in my life, as difficult as it is to believe, I still love Mario and some nights I still cry myself to sleep over losing him. I would quit everything and go back to him, even in a shack in the middle of a swamp if he would take me back. This year for the first time he acknowledge my birthday card with a short (Thank you, hope you are fine) email. The first time since our divorce that he acknowledged I exist, maybe he no longer hates me. I always sent Birthday and Christmas cards to him.

What I really want to tell you, Fran, is this.

If you ever find true love, hang on to it, don't be stupid and wreck it, you will regret it always. Even if that true love is your own sister Marge take good care of it. If you love her too don't let it slip from your fingers.

Your friend always, Lise

P/S I am free weekends, Tony spends it with his family, If you ever want to visit, let me know a few days ahead of time I will make sure I have no clients and we can hit the town or my bed, if you prefer. Or even if I dare suggest , give you a little taste of the life of an Escort

Her comments about Marge did shock me to some extent and gave me food for thought.

I e:mailed her back that I would fly down to visit her in two weeks. Her bed would be fine with me. I did not know about a taste of the life of an Escort.

MY VISIT WITH LISE WILL BE THE NEXT CHAPTER

Fran26
Fran26
235 Followers
12