Email from a Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled out of me the slave came and helped her untie and let me down they took me to a small bench to the side to recuperate.

"I hope you appreciated her, she is still an uncollared bitch she is quite good and she shows lots of promise for her Mistress's pleasure later."

After I had rested a while, the next scene was ready to begin, A woman with a hood on her head was led to the stage.

Mamy took my leash and led me to were the spectators were sitting a man was sitting alone He had a nice stiff cock I noticed.

"Master Harry, you dn't have your slut today?" From Mamy.

"Unfortunatly no She is out of town."

"You can use this one, she has not had a good cock for a litttle while."

"Thank you Madame Lise I will owe you egain."

"I am not worried about your making it up to me Master Harry."

"On your knees slut." This to me.

I got on my knees facing his nice cock.

"Not this way slut your back to me." I did as commended.

He got of the chair kneeled behind me and pushed me down my head on the floor.

"Spread your legs bitch."

The instent I did, I felt his cock egaints my slit, He took my hips end entered me in one hard fsst push I let out a loud moans and grunt," I noticed that on the stage they were pulling ths sub off the floor by her tits I remember feeling soory for her.

Master Harry fucked me hard and fast from that point on I did not notice anything on the stage, I was so taken in my own pleasure. Mamy had been right I realised I neede a good fuck by a nice hard cock. My vaginal walls were pulsating and squeezing his cock My moans and grunt were almost as loud as the screams of pain from the sub suspended by her tits.

Master Harry pulled me to him hard and pushed his cock as deep as he could and filled me with hot cum I had a big orgasm It felt so good I wanted to thank him but I knew the rule. Don't talk unless given permission.

Mamy was sitting on a chair next to him, she pulled me by my leash and my poney tail spread her legs slid down a bit on the chair pulled my mouth tp her cunt. I serviced her slowly gave her cunt gentle bites pushed my tongue deep in her slit she humped my face hard and pulled my mouth to her harder. I finally finger fucked her as i sucked hard on her clit. After her orgasm, I cleaned her.

I was by that time tired and spent. Mamy had told me I could stop at any time, I looked at her and she understood, she led me out a side door and to a room with two small bed where she let me sleep and rest.

On the way out i noticed that the slave on the stage had wires and electrodes connected to her. Her two Mistresses I guess, were giving her electric shocks, she was twisting jumping and screaming. I was happy to be led out.

When I woke, Murielle was sleeping on the bed next to me , a little later, she woke up.

"How are you Murielle."

"Beat exhausted . you?"

"Same here tired out and I don't think I will need to cum again for a week."

There was a bathroom I went in and had a long hot shower.

Lise came a got me a little later I got dressed and we left

As we left Murielle asked Lise for a word in private. I heard Lise say as the conversation ended "I will see if I can I will do my best"

On the way home.

"Lise they seem to respect you a lot there.'

"They better I own the dungeon, they are my employees."

"You are full of surprises. Both you and Marge."

"The young slave Murielle, she is not as young as she looks, she will be 23 next month. She asked me if she could go see you when she goes to Montreal to visit her mother. I told her that I would see if it was ok with your Mistress and then you if it was okay, I would give her your cell number. She could then call you and make arrangements. Maybe crash in with you instead of a hotel.'

"For my part it would be okay I rather like her. But it is up to Marge if I see other women, men she don't care but women she is a bit more ticklish on the subject. But she has given you permission to use me as you saw fit."

"Marge and I have a very special relationship."

"Will you tell Marge all that appened Lise?"

"She will like to know how far you progressed, But unless you forbit me to do it. I will tell her everything."

"She is my Mistress so tell her everything."

We made gentle love the rest of the week-end and I flew back home Monday morning. Thinking back on my experience in the dungeon I was of two minds for a repeat of having my 3 holes filled at once, but was sure I would not take the abuse some subs had taken. Or a cock as big as the first sub' Master's. Pain was one thing but being damaged in my vagina was something else."

I was to spent some nice week-ends with Murielle Marge and Belle even joined in a few times,

On Monday evenig Marge came to visit I was a little happrehensive.

"Lise told me everything I am proud of you little sister. You are really a good slut and will get better I am sure."

"Getting exibited and used for an audience really turned me on Marge."

"I will take you to shows often, maybe even a gang bang."

"In this area I would be scared of being recognised."

"No danger Fran I will have you wear a hood with just your eyes nose and mouth showing and it is laced at the back of the head so it does not come off by accident, My slut that I use for gang bangs wears one,"

I had seen a sub at the dugeon with a hood like that, she must have been known in the area I realised.

"Enough talk Little sister lets go to your bed and make love. I missed you so much."

Four months Later.

A conversation with Marge.

"I had a phone call from Lise last night, we had a long conversation. she has decided to come back, could she crash with you until she finds a place of her own?"

"Sure I would be glad to help her out. She had mentioned being home sick"

"What decided her I think is Mario was in Toronto on business he called her and invited her to dinner. She knows that it is not a reason to get her hopes up , he made that clear but the fact that he no longer hates her and is civil to her made her very happy."

"She was wondering if you would handle her accounting, she will contact you about that."

"One more thing if you see no objections, I told her she had my permission to play with you if you are willing."

"Thanks I have no objections,"

"She will contact you, she said she may need a mount or a little more to settle her business in T.O. before she can move.

I did not know how to take that, Lise had told me she would go back to Joan as an Escort and Marge had been an Escort for Joan before meeting Jimmy and she missed it she had said so in a email to Lise, what would the influence of Lise being here have on her and what would be the results on her marriage if she went back to the business? And me with two Dominatrix to serve?

Qui vivra verra ...

12