Email from Cindy's Box #07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..." Is all I can manage, my chest heaving in rhythm with the thrusts. I bite my lip, looking up at Jose, trying to calm my body enough to speak, enough to let my eyes focus on him. "If... if it's empty..." I sigh.

If Sierra could do it...

Tate's pace slackens, two fingers now goading me along just enough to get my hips grinding against his hand. I push up in the seat, more just to position better against him than to see out of the train. After a not-so-quiet moment of my muttered enthusiasm, and what I can only imagine is the mind-boggling shock, and now bated breath, of the two newcomers, the train starts to slow.

The doors whish open. I blink. Empty. In an instant, I recognize it enough to know there's two more until the tunnel. Before the doors even click into the full open position, Tate gently presses on my chest and I fall back on the seat, his hands slipping my jacket and skirt out of the way. My hungry pussy is bared easily within view of the platform, his not-quite-sufficient fingers still sliding in and out of it. As his mouth closes around my clit once more, I let out a cry, and the doors hiss closed, my voice undoubtedly echoing throughout the station.

"Aw fuck yes!" Jose has already climbed over the seat, squeezing into the narrow leg space. He had hastily opened his fly as we came to the empty station, and has now negotiated his cock out of his boxers. It flops out above me, smacking me fully in the face. "Aw crap, sorry, I..."

I ignore him, twisting in the seat, opening my mouth, sliding it awkwardly around his cock.

And god does it feel good.

I try to speak, muffled by his. Pulling off briefly, I look down at the face between my legs. "Three..." I whisper with a smile, and Tate's eyes smile back up at me.

Suddenly the fingers that had pressed so shockingly into me return, shoving out and in almost too roughly as I try to let out a cry. My hips buck gently against him, my face already back on Jose's cock, as deep as I can get it, jerking off of him again just as quickly. I whimper as stabs of pleasure shoot up my spine, and thrust my neck as hard as I can against Jose, trying to match pace with the fingers pounding into me, their rapid beat a snail's pace compared to Tate's tongue flitting across my clit.

As I ram the cock roughly down my throat once more, Jose grabs my forehead, pulling me off him entirely just in time for his warm, thick cum to start falling in little bursts across my face. I close my eyes against it, but am utterly unable to close my mouth as I cry out another wonderful whimper of ecstacy for Tate, who never misses a beat. Stringy goo dribbles across my cheek, across my eyes, across my open lips, dangling down into my gaping mouth.

"Be a shame to make a mess of that nice jacket..." The third guy says. I feel his hands on my chest, one casually pressed against a breast as the other fumbles with my buttons. I squint through a stringy strand of Jose's cum as I smile up at the third guy, pushing his hand away from the buttons and guiding it to my other breast.

I quickly start to open the front of my jacket while my breasts are massaged roughly through it. Tate glances up, taking his free hand to the bottom-most tangled mess of my jacket, undoing a few buttons before I meet him there. His other hand pulls out of me as he steps back, standing. I sit up, shuffling my arms out of the jacket and letting it fall, squinting up at him, my skirt still bunched up around my waist.

"Damn." Tate says, his eyes scanning my body, as though for the first time. "Why do you hide under that jacket?"

"Why do you hide under these pants?" I grin, reaching forward and pulling down Tate's fly. He swiftly undoes his belt, dropping his slacks and boxers, his stiff cock springing out in front of me. "I want it in me." My voice is as serious as my stare as I look up at him through my faceful of Jose's cum.

"I sense another empty station coming up." He smiles down at me.

"Now." I lean back, spreading my thighs, my aching pussy spliting with a wet smack.

"No, you should turn around." Tate says, bending over and easily lifting me up from the seat by my waist, his cock brushing so tantalizingly against my lips as he spins me. I bend forward, my hands on the seat now, my ass pointed at him. He tugs my skirt down, the tight waist popping quickly over my ass before falling to my ankles. I step out of it and he grabs it, tossing it down the train car, where I'm certain it lands beside my panties. His hands pull apart my cheeks as his thumbs find their way to the waiting wetness between.

"You should suck me now." The third guy, still in the seat behind mine.

"Okay." I grin, my eyes rolling, uncontrolled, as Tate's cock presses into me just as I tried to look at the guy who's cock I'd agreed to suck. Tate pushes so gently at first, then deeper and faster with each stroke, and I collapse onto my elbows. For a fleeting second I realize I haven't even seen this third guy's face, but Tate quickly overwhelms any conscious thought. I almost entirely forget about Jose's friend until I feel his fingers grasp my hair, tugging gently up. I open my eyes, but see nothing. I push feebly off the seat, pulling up as Tate's hips start hitting me hard. I let out another soft cry.

My third cock of the evening is ready and waiting, his hand guiding the stiff shaft sticking out of his fly toward me. Is he sitting in the seat? Is he standing in the aisle? I don't even care, I just push my open mouth against it as the hand on my head shoves me onto him. He presses in as deeply as it will go, then off again. His fingers pull just barely too hard at my hair.

I need that help, though, if I'm to do anything for him, with Tate shoving into me so hard again and again. I just let him almost painfully guide my head much too quickly along his cock, my neck stinging from the strain even through the ecstacy.

"Fu-uck..." Tate pulls out of me, quickly, and I feel the emptiness shoot through me. I slip off the cock in my mouth, spinning out of his grip on my hair and falling to my knees in front of Tate. "I'm sorry, I just, I didn't want to cum inside you just then." He licks his lips, and I lick mine, smiling up at him just as the train stutters to a stop.

The doors slide open. No one. It's the last one before the tunnel. I missed another one. I almost care whether that one had anyone there. I almost care enough to even look if anyone else got on. "Looks like this station's empty. That means you've got to cum inside me." This time I get to push him gently back. He half stumbles into the seat across the narrow aisle, my mouth chasing his cock, closing around the slippery shaft. Slippery with my juices. I bob my head on it, as fast as I was just made to bob on another cock. Faster, adrenaline hiding the soreness in my neck.

"Not fucking fair." I hear behind me, cock number three. "Don't I get to cum?"

I pull off with a messy slurp, looking back over my shoulder, lifting it up to meet my chin with a smirk. "Okay." I shrug. "Fuck me."

"Fuck yes!" I hear behind me as my head turns back to Tate, my eyes grinning up at him as my lips close back around his hard, wet cock.

I push down again, taking up that same vigor, as the third guy instantly drops onto the floor, lifting my leg to awkwardly shove under me. I feel him shuffle until his cock pushes against my lips, sliding smoothly into me as my breath catches and my pace on Tate's cock falters. It feels so incredible, both of them in me at once, my hips grinding on the cock below me, my mouth pounding at the one in front of me.

"Well, I'm taking that ass." Jose says, and I feel him sidle up behind me now, his rough fingers rubbing at my last remaining hole. "If you don't mind?"

He massages me in heavy circles, the uncomfortable pleasure mixing both with the cock I'm grinding my hips against and the cock I'm bobbing my head up and down on. I pull off with another sloppy slurp, "Okay." I say, biting my lip as I look up at Tate. I tilt my head back down, shoving back onto his cock as I feel the head of one more pressing against me.

"Fuck yes." Jose says, reaching around swipe a glob of his cum still stuck to my cheek. I feel him rub it, now cold, onto the hot hole that the tip of his cock is pressing against, and I feel his finger push in, shoving into the tight space. I wince, faltering again on Tate's cock.

The next shove is harder, painful, more than a wince. My eyes tighten as my cheeks do, Jose's cock roughly shoving into me, too deep, too fast. The pain shoots up me and I press in, hard against Tate, his cock pressing deeper than ever as it muffles my pained whimpers.

Jose pulls back, shoving back in again, as roughly and painfully as the first thrust. My body shakes as he does, and I've stopped grinding on the cock below me entirely, jerking Tate's cock heavily out and back into my throat. Suddenly I feel Tate throb inside me, but I can't even move against Jose shoving into me a third time. Cum pours down my throat.

With another rough thrust, Jose reaches in front of me, grabbing my breast through my blouse. He tugs at the cloth, a button popping off, lost forever on the floor of the train. Afraid for one of my favorite shirts, I try to regain composure, try to focus, try to stop my gagged, silent screaming.

As I do, I realize Tate's cum and my drool are dribbling down my mouth. I close my eyes tightly against Jose as I try to swallow, try to suck up the oozing mess escaping me as Tate shoots his final spurts. I smack at Jose's hand as another button is lost to the train, and reach my fingers under me, slurping off Tate's quickly softening cock as I gasp for breath and begin to hastily unbutton my shirt.

Before I realize it, I'm grinding ever so gently into Jose's thrusts, the cock inside me turning the sharp pain of each hard jab into shocks up my spine, and I can't tell whether I'm in agony or ecstacy.

As my last button comes loose, Jose yanks the shirt back, my arms coming with it, his cock not missing a beat as it slams into my ass again and again. He reaches around me, shoving my bra up, and I wince for a whole new reason this time as first the bra scrapes across my sensitive nipples, and then his fingers close tightly on them.

"Oh fuck..." I try to whisper and realize I'm shouting, I'm been shouting, crying out as two cocks fill me. Jose shoves hard and deep into me, grunting, his hands painfully tight on my breasts, and I feel heat filling me as he grinds roughly against me, his cock shooting deep inside my ass.

I whimper, almost shaking, as I realize my pussy is tightening, spasming around the cock below me, Jose's quickly softening cock sliping out of me, splattering one last spray onto my back. The absence of his sharp spikes on each wave of my ecstacy turns those burned nerves into intensely pleasurable waves of relief. I cry out, sharply, an orgasm running through me as I grind stutteringly on the one cock left in me. The third guy.

I stop, lifting a leg, slipping off the still hard cock. "So not fair!" He says, lifting up on his elbows.

"I can't..." I bite my lip, looking at it. "I can't handle any more..."

He glares at me, but Jose, his cock tucked away, kicks his leg. "Shut the fuck up, she said she was done. Besides, I bet we're almost across the water, we gotta get out up here."

"Aw, fuck." He says, standing, starting down the aisle, struggling to put away his cock. "Sorry." He stumbles, catching himself on a seatback, "I didn't mean..."

"No, wait." I stand, wavering slightly, speeding down the aisle after him as I strip off my bra, wrapping it around the third guy's neck to stop him just as the train comes to the station. I grab his still-free cock, falling to my knees and sliding my head onto it, my eyes on his.

"Oh fuck, I gotta..." I can already feel it swelling. "Oh fuck..."

I pull off, my hand beating rapidly on his shaft, "You want to be the only one to cum on my tits?" I grin, the doors hissing open. I don't even check if it's empty.

"Fu-u-uck!" He whimpers, worriedly, Jose already out the door.

"Get the fuck out here." Jose grabs his shoulders, pulling him out the door, slipping him from my grasp.

Without a thought, I dive after him on my knees, already in front of him while he's still stumbling to keep upright. I grasp his cock again, right there, fully in the open at the station, my knees on the cold concrete, my bare nipples hardening in the cold night air as I start stroking. Of course, I don't care about the cold, because I know they'll have something to warm them up shortly.

"Fuck..." He mutters, as the cock in my hand suddenly shoots, spraying my face with the first shot, the next across my chest, pouring out, trickling onto my breasts as I push them under it, then slowing to a stop. I suck briefly at the string of goo dangling down from the tip to my left nipple, which is already appreciative of the warmpth.

I rock back, the string running down my chin to the globs he left across my chest, the shutting doors bumping against my ankles as I snap them in after me.

"Oh my god!" I look back at Tate, suddenly beaming, laughing, drenched in cum. "I have never, ever, ever, ever done this!"

"Neither have I." While I was out, he's buttoned back up, tucked his cock away, straightened his tie.

"That was..." I sigh softly, looking down at the rough non-skid surrounding me, trying to gather my mind back up. "This was all so incredible..."

"I get that a lot." Tate smirks, and I grin at him, shaking my head.

"I mean, I have never..." I look up at him as he stands, stepping into the aisle. "I've never even been with more than one guy..."

"Neither have I." He picks up his jacket, briefly examining it. He frowns, folding it over.

"I came so good on his cock..." I bit my lip, trying to recall, but regreting it instantly as my hips involuntarily grind against the bare non-skid, "Oh my gosh, I can't even remember his name!"

"Jose?" Tate suggests off-handedly, stepping toward me.

"No, the other guy..." I laugh, "Wow! I honestly can't even remember his face! And I'm just covered in yours and Jose's and his... stuff!" I giggle, scooping off a dribble of the nameless, faceless, unknown guy's cum from my chest as Tate comes up to me. He smiles. "What?" I look up, quizzically.

"It's getting late. I'm certain it's chilly out." He says in his 'amiable' voice. I look behind me. I'd just taken off my bra and put it... I put it around faceless guy's neck, is where I put it.

"Where did you kick my skirt?" I'm suddenly very appropriately concerned about the upcoming stop. I try to stand, but with my adrenaline rush petering out, I can't seem to manage it. I try draging myself up a pole, and slide down it with a sigh.

"I left it right beneath you." Tate bends down, grasping my wrist, easily hauling me upright. My eyes go wide as he holds back a smirk.

"Oh fuck..." I say, my previous ecstacy dissappearing in a heartbeat as I stand there, naked save for my shoes, covered in cum. "You didn't let them... You couldn't!"

"You needed a new jacket, anyways. That one was just awful on you." Tate holds out his thick, black, wool coat. "It was much too warm for me to wear all this today, I shouldn't even have brought it in." He holds it out to me. "I must have brought it for you."

"This..." I look at the thick fabric, the sharp cut, the rich lining. The style neutral enough to look pretty classy on me, if a hair big. "This is a very expensive coat." I say.

"This is your very expensive coat." He smiles, stepping up to me, wrapping it over my shoulders. It's about long enough, but it's definitely not a long coat. It barely hides my bare ass beneath it. People might actually think I'm wearing a short skirt under it. A very, very short skirt. At least they'll think I'm wearing a skirt. "I'm sure dry cleaning can take care of..." He pauses as I reach my hands up the middle, pulling the front closed. "Well, you know." He smiles at me.

"Thank you." I smile back. The train stops. His eyes dart to the door behind me, but I just look at him. Sierra's wild morning got me into this wild evening, and now I know exactly what she'd do with the little time left. At least, I know what I want to do. And I know she'd never object.

"It's a good thing, too," He looks back at me as the doors close and we're still alone. "That other jacket really was just awful."

With one hand holding the jacket around me from the inside, I step closer to him, sliding my other hand down the front of his slacks. He came only moments ago, that sloppy mess I almost made, but I can feel him quickly stiffening under my touch.

"Isn't your stop next?" He murmurs as I slip his fly down and tug his boxers out of the way, freeing the hard shaft inside.

"Two more." I close my fingers around him. "What do you wanna bet they're empty, too?"

He starts, "There isn't time to-"

"I take birth control, you know." I interrupt. "I honestly don't know anyone who doesn't. Anyone who isn't trying to have a baby, at least."

He tries again, "I don't think-"

"Well, *I* think that we have just enough time for you to fill me up." I smile, dropping my grip on his jacket around me, letting it fall off, leaving me naked in that train car once more. I reach up to his shoulders, pulling him gently down, and he doesn't resist. I guide him to the floor, onto that non-skid in front of the door. Bending over him, my mouth closes on his cock only briefly enough to leave a trail of spit before my naked body crawls up him and I lower my hips to his.

I steady myself on a pole with one hand and guide him inside me with the other. After my last orgasm, I can already feel the next building, easier, quicker, lighter than before, but still wonderfully enjoyable. I slide him in and out of me as my hips pump on his, and his eyes close, his cock thick and hard inside me.

"Oh, god, Tate..." I mutter, tingling already racing through me.

"The train..." He says as it slows again. I don't. It didn't really matter before, it doesn't matter now. I don't even care. All I want now is him, and I want him to cum inside me.

"I don't care, all I want is you..." I shiver slightly as my orgasm hits me, softer than before, but so wonderful, as thick and flavorful as the cock my pussy is tightening around, my hips still grinding slowly against him. I feel that same familiar touch, that soft pressure, that tickle as he cums with me, managing only a few bursts inside me so soon after he filled my throat.

The doors have already closed, we've already left that station, and I look back, non-chalant. No one got on. We're still alone. It's almost a shame. I lean forward, his cock softer but still stiff inside me, stopping before I press my messy self against his still-clean clothes.

"I want to hug you and I want to kiss you, but, well," I smile down at him as I hold myself above his chest, "I'm messy."

"Thanks." Tate smiles back at me and I rock my hips on him gently, grinning as I feel his cock slide in and out ever so slightly.

"It probably is chilly..." I push off with a sigh, barely managing to climb up the side of a seat. I turn around, picking up the very fine coat he'd given me. He playfully squeezes my butt cheek as I bend down, causing me to shudder softly. "Stop, that is very tender just now!" I smirk back at him.

"So this is your stop, then?" He packs himself away as he stands, closing his fly and retucking his shirt once more.

"Yup." I nod, sliding my arms into the jacket and closing the buttons in front of me as the train begins to slow.

"You'll make it home alright?" We stop. The doors hiss open. Empty.

"Yup." I hurry back to my seat, half wondering where exactly it was, spotting it by the conspicuous wet marks on the floor and the gooey globs splattered on the seat. I grab my purse, the only thing Jose and his friend left me, and head back past Tate and out the door.