Email from Cindy's Box #07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll see you bright and early Monday then?"

I beam at him from the platform. "I'll be the girl in the classy jacket."

"What do I get for this station being empty?" He didn't want me to leave as much as I didn't.

I pat up and down his jacket, shaking my head, "I'm sorry, I don't have-" Something's in the inside pocket. I flip open a button, brushing my hand past a sticky nipple with an unintentional giggle. His cell phone! "Well, well... What's your code?"

"Oops!" And now he actually looks embarrased! Me, naked and cum-covered in his coat, and he's embarrased that he forgot his phone. "9831."

I unlock it, quickly texting myself. The chimes ring. The doors are about to close. I toss it in to him, and he catches it easily.

With a hiss, the door is closed, and the train speeds away. The breeze of its motion reminds me that as comfy and cozy as this thick jacket may be, wearing nothing under it is not a good way to stay warm.

I look down the empty station, and feel a tickle on my leg. Unconsciously, I reach down to scratch, and it occurs to me that what's tickling my leg is also still all over my face. Glancing at the stairs, I lift the neck of the jacket, trying to scrape the goop off on the inside of the collar.

My phone chimes. I've just gotten the text I sent from his phone. I pull it from my purse. Oh look, I'd gone and asked myself to send Tate a selfie!

Well, I'd hate to disappoint.