Email from Cindy's Box #08-01

Story Info
A story for Phillip about a blowjob (or two)
1.1k words
4.47
8k
1

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, to get down to writing you a naughty email! What to write, what to write...

Well, to be perfectly honest, I kinda feel like giving someone a blowjob! ^.^

Not, like, a delicate flower kind of "my lips part and your hot, stiff flesh presses into my warm, waiting mouth" but more of a "my head is pounding the length of your cock as fast as I can move, but your fingers curl into my hair, forcing me to go harder, faster, deeper, my throat tightening against your cock as you shove down it" kind of blow job!

But, I'd need a feasible context. Some reason I'm going down on you, and some real good reason I'm going down so hard. And not just because I'm so gosh-darned horny, because, well, that's just a relative constant in Cindy's poor little "I'm too busy to eat/sleep/go on dates" kind of lifestyle... >.<

So maybe it's an external factor. Like, we're in a hurry. Maybe we're at work, and someone might come into my office? Or maybe we're at a subway station, and it's just the two of us, and I don't even know you, but I just want it so bad, and I see you every day, and maybe we've exchanged smiles, or even I've flashed you once or twice, on accident at first, then not so accidentally. I know the train is three, maybe four minutes out, and there you are checking me out, so I come up to you and just say it all like "whip it out right the fuck now and I will make you cum before the train does!"

Or maybe we're at the store where you work. A chance meeting, in an empty aisle. Or, even better, somewhere crowded and open, like, I'm walking by the checkout when we run into eachother, and that's when I say it, that's when I press up against you and whisper in your ear, "I am so fucking wet right now, follow me and I'll suck you off" and I just keep walking, not even looking back, because I know you're right behind me, cock already getting stiff in your slacks. I head down a row of board games or something, a hidden corner, someplace I don't hear anyone.

I stop in the middle of the row, spinning and falling right to my knees, and there you are right behind me... no, I stop and you walk into me, my hand strategically placed to catch your cock. I grip it, sliding my fingers up to find your zipper, and down to open it. I tug your cock out over the top of your boxers, and it's already as hard as I knew it'd be.

I pull your hands off my breasts, where, of course, they've already wandered... No, I leave one on my breast, where you've put it up under my shirt, where you'd found absolutely no bra, but I pull the other out from where you put it, inside my skirt, inside my panties, where you found absolutely no hair, and just as much wetness as I'd promised. I pulled it out to let me turn, your other hand still on my breast up the front of my shirt, my hand already stroking along the length of your freed cock.

We're moving too slow! I drop, carelessly letting your hand yank my shirt up, and it flaps over my face. I tug it part way down, leaving my totally bared breasts out, my large, dark nipples stiff between the mix of the cool air conditioning and my mood. My mouth instantly meets your cock as soon as my knees hit the floor, and I force you in, deep down my throat, my salivating mouth a mess of slobber and spit.

How was it supposed to go next? Ah, yes, "my head is pounding the length of your cock as fast as I can move, but your fingers curl into my hair, forcing me to go harder, faster, deeper, my throat tightening against your cock as you shove down it".

Gagging against you, my own hand has already found its way down my skirt where yours had been, and it's racing against my clit, my breasts shaking violently as you jerk my face against your cock until, as suddenly as I'd latched on, you stop, shoving me harder and deeper than ever onto you.

I can't even breath, and the panicky fear makes it feel that much better as my fingers attack my pussy, your cum spurting into my throat, bursting out the end of your pulsating cock. You let out a soft, shuddering breath, then finally let go.

Thinking you're done... no, knowing you're not done, I roll deftly back, letting you burst your last gooey strings of cum across my face.

I grab my shirt, yanking it back down, sucking on the fingers wet with my juices as I smile at you, waggling my eyebrows, your cum dangling from one. You've already tucked yourself away.

A fat lady walks past behind you. I burst out laughing.

"Almost got caught!" I grin, "Good thing you picked up the pace!"

You point up behind me, and I look at the security camera pointing right back at us. I playfully shove you, then turn to it, waving my juicy fingers. I pull a glob of your cum off my face and suck on it, grinning to the camera. As I do, you reach around me and yank my shirt up, baring my tits.

I look aghast at the camera, shoving my shirt back into place, and your hands immediately fall to my skirt, yanking it and my panties down to the floor, baring my clean shaven pussy lips to the camera. I turn around, giving it a view of my tight little butt as I tug the skirt back into place before stepping carefully out of the panties and bending down to pick them up.

I wipe the panties across my eyebrows, getting the gooey glob threatening to drip down. "Did I get it all?" I casually point the little cotton undies toward my face.

"Yes," You lie. No, that's not how it should go. How about: "Nope." You say, honestly.

"Good!" I grin, waggling my eyebrows, setting the panties on a shelf and waving to the camera as I head down the aisle. "Think you'll be able to last until next time we run into each other?" I smile, disappearing around the corner, back to the lines to pay and leave.

"Definitely." You say.

"I hope I can!" I throw back, walking away.