Email from Cindy's Box #09

Story Info
A story for Phillip about a cancelled date and working late
3.3k words
4.17
8.4k
1
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm working late again tonight. Real late. In fact, I'm working so late that I'm in my little cubical on the east coast on a conference call with the west coast, some vendor who's making some widget for us, and *they're* working late to support this call. That's not how time zones are supposed to go!

I tap off mute and say "Are you sure that's right? I thought the purchase order line item was for transient response as well?" They go off on what they think "transient" includes. I tap back on mute and search for the purchase order on my computer.

"Hey babe." You walk into my cube and I look up, surprised.

"Oh, hey, wow, what, uh, what are you..." I saying, look distractedly from my computer to you, then back to my computer, still trying to find that purchase order.

"I know you called off our plans, but, well, I thought I'd bring the fun to you!" You come around up behind my chair as I ignore you, double clicking on yet another pdf that I'm hoping is the right file.

"Ya, I'm really sorry, this call just won't end..." That's not the right file either. You kick the lever on my seat, and I suddenly fall a few inches. I turn my head in surprise and as suddenly find your cock out and hard shoving against my face. "Oh my god, put that away! You're so gonna get caught!" I smirk, slipping you playfully into my mouth and bobbing my head with a grin as I peer through the rest of the files in this folder out of the corner of my eye.

"There's no one here but you and the security guard downstairs." You say as I slip off with a wet slurp.

"A-ha!" I open another pdf. It loads painfully slowly and your cock taps impatiently against the side of my face. I roll my eyes, turning my head, slipping you back in, both eyes still on the screen. It finally loads up and I scroll quickly down to the line item in question. It does include transient loading analysis!

I tap off mute as I pull my mouth off your cock, worriedly hoping that that slurp wasn't too loud. "Hey, that deliverable does include transient loading, it's item 63 of the purchase order, I'm looking right at it."

You grab my head, turning me back to your cock. I roll my eyes again with a grin, slipping back on you. Your hands reach down, unbuttoning my blouse. They say something about procurement specifications and definitions as your fingers work down my front. I pull just barely off your cock, reaching up and stroking your spit-slick shaft as you lean down to undo the last of my buttons and untuck the front of my blouse from my skirt.

"Here, let me bring those up, just a sec." I tap the mute, spinning my chair to face you and pushing my mouth back on your cock. I reach my arms back to pull off my shirt, tossing it on the floor before unhooking my bra. I letting it slip down my arms and onto the floor too, a tingle shooting up my spine as I bare my tits to the empty office, my head bobbing gently on your cock. I reach up, pulling my long black hair out of my face as I pick up my pace with a grin up to you. My perky tits start bouncing in rhythm with my head as you let out a soft happy sigh. I can tell you're already almost there. Being naughty in my office is clearly just as fun for you as I'm quickly finding it to be!

I pull off, reaching up and stroking you just over that edge, and you burst onto my grinning face. I quickly lean my splattered face back, pumping spurt after spurt of your sticky goo onto my bared tits, your translucent white sperm criss-crossing my large dark nipples, splattering down onto the front of my dark skirt.

I grin up at you, licking a trace of your cum off my lips. I waggle my eyebrows and turn back to my computer, looking for that procurement spec. It's in with the purchase order. I pull it up and quickly find the exemption. They're right. Damn. I grab my coffee. Empty.

I look up at you. "Hey, they're gonna hit the budget numbers, and then we're done here. Can you keep an ear out and write them down if they come up? I'm gonna go finish off the coffee pot." I stand, waggling my empty cup at you, my bare, cum-streaked tits jiggling gently as I do.

"Sure thing, babe." You nod, your cock still hanging out of your pants, a little string of cum dangling from it. I bend down in front of you, slipping you half into my mouth and noisily slurping up the last of your tasty goo. I step back, grinning and licking my lips as I look down my front.

"You think I'm properly dressed for the break room?" I run a finger along the edge of my large, dark nipple, shivering enjoyably as I pull a glob of cum up to my mouth. "I think I'm pretty well covered, but maybe I'll just toss this on real quick..." I lean down and grab my shirt. Doing this in my cube is one thing, and a lot more fun than I'd expected, but walking to the break room, well, I'm not so sure about all that!

"I dunno..." You step over to me, snatching the shirt from my hand, your hands falling instantly to my hips. You yank down my cum-splattered skirt and it slips easily over my tight little butt, baring my plain pink cotton panties as it falls to the floor. I jump back with a giggling shriek as you snatch up the skirt.

"Oh my god! Stop! There's no way I'm just going to go wandering around like this! The break room is, like, on the other side of the building!" I grab for my clothes, but you hold them up well out of my reach.

"Go now or I'm taking the panties!" You grin and my eyes go wide.

"You wouldn't dare!" I scoff, and you lunge. I turn quickly, speeding out of my cube in nothing but my little panties, your cum streaking my chests as I streak through the office, but you're coming right after me! I shriek again as your hand slips into the back of my panties and yanks back, dragging me to a quick, and very uncomfortable, stop. I try to bend my knees and twist to keep you from pulling my panties off, but as I fall to the floor, that just makes it easier for you to pull them down my legs and around my feet. Naked and laughing, I kick at you as you stand, holding my panties in the air, high above the low cubical walls around us and well out of my reach, the cheap carpet rough on my bare skin.

You step backwards grinning, turning and jogging back to the call to obediently jot down the budget figures should they come up, leaving me naked and chuckling after you on the floor, the cum still streaking my face and bare perky breasts the only thing left covering me.

I stand, the empty coffee cup in hand, and head down the hall toward the break room. I can't stop grinning as I walk naked through these halls that I walk through every single day, my bare breasts jiggling lightly with each step, my nipples perky with more than just the chill of the air conditioning.

I step past the elevator, my heart racing as I can almost hear it dinging and imagine someone stepping off it to find me here, to maybe just barely catch my bare buns disappearing into the break room as I race away from the elevator doors crawling open behind me.

I walk into the break room and pour the last half-cup of joe into my mug, tossing the jug into the sink and turning on the water. I shut off the machine and open the fridge, the cool air very noticeable on my wet chest, and even more noticeable on the growing wetness between my thighs. I reach down there, my fingers tracing between my smooth little lips, feeling just how achingly wet I really am. Maybe it's the excitement, but my mind flashes to the wonderful alternative to creamer presently all over me. I close the fridge, and look over by the sink. A spoon! Perfect!

I grab it with my free hand, the other occupied massaging my growingly happy little clitty, and look down. That should be plenty of cream! Leaning against the counter, I scoop a spoonful and stir it into my coffee. I pause as my fingers start to wander further, past my happy little clit, slipping themselves into my as-happy, and very wet, little pussy, my mouth letting out a happy little cry. God, I am totally naked and fingering myself in the fucking break room! And I have cum all over me!

I grin, pulling the spoon out of the coffee. Your cum is still all over it, too. It's not mixing well at all. Meh, I shrug, slipping the spoon in my mouth, letting my eyes go closed as the taste of the coffee mixes with the taste of your semen, my fingers pushing themselves in and out of my burning pussy, my ass wiggling back and forth behind me as I savor the sensations shooting through me.

Sighing happily, I pull the cleaned-off spoon from my tight lips and stand upright, drawing my fingers from my protesting pussy to pick up my mug. I step backwards through the door to the elevators, pushing it open with my bare butt as I distractedly scoop another helping of your cum from my tits. I stir it casually into my coffee as I walk past the elevators and wander naked through my office, grinning like a fool the whole time!

I pull the spoon up to my lips, the sticky goo still stuck on it once more, and I sigh my happy little sigh, enjoying my tasty little treat as I step back into my cube. You're lounging in my chair, half-hard cock still hanging right out of your pants. I look down, scooping another spoonful of your cream from my chest, stirring it into my coffee. You look up at me curiously, amused.

"You know what? We were all out of creamer!" I shrug, very seriously. You grin as I pull the spoon out, showing you the stuck-on cum, and slip it into my mouth. "This is pretty darn tasty, but I generally prefer it fresh." I point the spoon casually at your cock.

"You're welcome to a second helping, babe." You point at your lap and I grin, starting around the little outcropping of cubical desk between us when you stop me with a wave of your hand. "No, you should lean over the desk and do it." You grin, "It'll be more fun!" You push my papers off to the side and I grin back, setting my coffee and spoon on a shelf.

I step over in front of the little cubical desk, looking behind me. If I bend over the desk, my bare ass and achingly wet little pussy will be pointed right out of my cubical. I feel that happy little tingle shoot through me as I lean down across it to you, my nipples grazing the cool surface, "Oh god, I'm getting cum all over it!" I squeak, pressing down against it to get my mouth to reach your lap, my breasts squishing into the surface, slippery with the cum between them and the desktop. You step up, pushing your half-hard cock into my mouth, and I start an awkward bob of my neck at the uncomfortable angle.

I finally start to catch what they're saying on the call. They're starting the wrap up. I pull off your quickly stiffening flesh, looking up, "Did you get the budget figures?"

"Uh, no?" You shrug, pushing your cock impatiently against my lips. I frown, shoving you away and tapping at the mute, still laying across my desk, bare ass pointed right out of my cube.

"Hey guys," I say, straining to reach my mouse and keyboard in my bent over position. I lift one leg onto the desktop and can just reach far enough to work the computer. "I stepped out for coffee for a sec, can we hit the budget figures again real quick? I'm sorry."

They say it's no problem, but I'm keeping them from going home. I pull up the spreadsheet. They start rattling things off, and I start filling in blanks. Looks like we're hitting our expenditure targets for the quarter, that's good news.

I'm so preoccupied filling in the budget line items I don't even notice you swooping in behind me until your hands are on my hips and your hot, hard cock is already pushing into my gaping open pussy from behind. "Oh fuck..." I murmur, my eyes flitting shut as my breath catches in my throat.

"Cindy?" The phone replies. I slap the mute.

"Damn you!" My eyes roll closed as your cock pushes itself fully into my suddenly very happy little pussy. "Oh god..." I murmur again.

I look up, tapping at the mute button and quickly regretting it, my voice cracking each time you thrust into me. "Noth-ing sorry, ju-st a - a stu-pid compu-ter thing. Ca-an you re-repeat tha-at last fi-igure?" I slap the mute, letting out a high-pitched little cry as you start to slap harder and harder into me.

I look up at the computer, tapping in what I think is the figure they just rattled off. I hit the mute. "Got i-it." I bite hard down on my lip to keep from crying out and hit the mute again. "Oh god, harder! Oh fuck yes!" I blurt.

Between sucking you off and my far-too-exciting trip to the break room and the fact that you're pounding me right on my fucking desk, I'm already peaking, my pussy tightening around your cock as an electric shock shoots through my spine. "Oh fuu-uck..." I manage to gasp, every muscle in my body tightening around your cock as my body writhes on my desktop.

"Cindy?" The phone says. I look over at it in a suddenly panicky haze of ecstasy. Definitely still on mute! Oh, right, just need to do wrap up. I hit it, shockwaves starting to course through me. My voice is high, strained, aching desperately to hold it in, "Go-od me-eti-ing! Go-o ho-me!" I slap the speakerphone button, hanging up the call, and cry out again, louder than ever, "Oh fuck yes!" My voice echos lightly in the empty office as your pounding cock pushes my orgasm over the top.

After a brief happy moment of pure tenseness in every muscle of my body, I finally gasp for air, your cock still ramming hard and deep into me, "Oh, fuck, stop, stop... no more..." I whimper, pushing you off me.

"Having fun yet, babe?" You smirk as I lay limply across my desk, still breathing deep, heart rate starting slowly to turn down.

"Shame to waste that nice hard cock," I say, pushing myself off the desk to a mostly upright, if wobbly, stance. I look around, finding my shirt and skirt sitting on the floor. "So, where'd my panties end up?" I step around the desk, picking up my clothes. No bra, either.

"I put them with your bra." You grin. I narrow my eyes at you.

"Hmphf." I snort, pulling on the blouse, buttoning it halfway up in front. "Ya, this isn't gonna work, my nipples are crazy super visible through this. Aaand, now it's all cum-streak-y"

"Good!" You grin, and I roll my eyes, snorting another laugh as I step into my skirt.

"Well, at least not the shirt matches the skirt's cum-streakiness..." I pull it up and around the right way, tucking the my shirt and starting back in on the buttons.

"No, you should definitely leave it there." You stop me, my blouse still unbuttoned to just below my breasts. I grin, shaking my head incredulously.

"Then you -" I step up to you, "- have to bring this -" I grab your very stiff cock roughly in my hand, "- to the elevator!" I snatch up my purse, stroking you as we walk. We head over to the elevators and tap the button, my wrist still pumping along. I lean down, bent over double, almost spilling out of the almost-entirely-unbuttoned shirt as I slide your hard cock into my mouth, tasting the familiar flavor of my own juices still all over it.

The elevator dings, my ass in the air pointing right at it, your cock in my mouth. You tug at the back of my skirt until I feel your fingers wrap around the bottom hem all the way at the top of the crack of my ass. I wait there, my bare buns and happy little pussy pointing right at anyone who might be on there until the door crawls itself all the way open. My breath catches as I feel that wonderful tingling thrill shoot through me, not knowing for absolute sure what might just be behind me. Grinning, I slip off your cock and stand, turning to the empty elevator, dragging you in after me by your cock as my skirt falls back into place.

I kneel down in the middle of the elevator and you slip yourself back between my lips. I tap the elevator button for the lobby, and start in in earnest, pumping my mouth as hungrily against your cock as it pounded into me.

"Aw, fuck this is good..." You mutter as my head flies back and forth against you. I feel my wide-open top utterly fail to do its job as my breasts bounce free with the wild motion. The elevator slows and dings for the lobby. I can feel your cock burning, tensing, ready to burst in my mouth. I can't stop now!

I keep thrusting at you as the doors to the lobby crawl open, your cock bursting as they move. I slow down, my eyes smiling up at you while I pull back until just your tip sits between my lips, my hands reaching up to stroke your cock as you pump your sperm into me, coating my tongue. I can already feel it sticking to my teeth.

When I finally slip you out of my mouth, the very last of your cum dribbles onto my chin . I stand, tucking my perky tits and their large, dark nipples back into the light top, the nipples still completely visible right through the thin material, which is, of course, streaked with little dark splotches of your cum from earlier, my dark skirt likewise streaked with matching light splotches.

I open my mouth to you, showing you the white cream filling it, and head out across the lobby. I walk past the guard to a "Goodnight Ms. Belle," to which I spin, wave and smile a tight-lipped, sweet smile in reply.

I step quickly out into the cool air before the guard takes a second look, shivering as I find it cooler still without any underwear on. You step out after me and I open those tight lips, showing off my still-full mouth. I close, swallow, and open again to show you it's all gone.

"Good stand in for our previous plans, babe?" You smirk, pointing to your lip, mirroring to me where I've still got that dribble of cum.

"Next time I work late, maybe I won't have to cancel!" I smile back, my tongue reaching out to snatch up your stray drop. I lick my lips and swallow, grinning. "Mmm-mm! Coffee and cum, good to the last drop!"