Email to McA! 03

Story Info
Continuing emails between the lovers.
899 words
0
4.8k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh wow. Where to start my love?

Firstly, you were surprised it took me so long to wear my corset? It was a week, I work too you know! Besides, I tried when it arrived and just couldn't manage it. But I think the combination of the television inspiration and a few ales (well, scotches) and I was just stubborn enough to manage it by myself. As I always say, stubbornness, much like flattery, will get you everywhere!

Anyway, I just have to tell you, on first reading of your email I just had to come. How you make me feel when you say such things as 'grinding onto your tongue'. Let me just say that whichever of our sex toys is closest (and charged) gets the honour? I guess that is the most polite way I can put it? The impolite way would be to say that I fucked that thing hard. Wet as I was, it was still no comparison to you McA!

So, would you expect any response to your lovely email to be anything other than rather graphic? Sharing your thoughts of us together, I am imagining you lapping me now actually. I adore how easily I get wet for you, just at the thought. If you were here I know that we would slide together perfectly, exactly the same as we always do.

Loved your imagery in that email too... 'greeted with the most delightful puddle from me'... although the pedant in me asks what the second most delightful puddle would be?

Anyway, I was talking about how I felt freed, that first time in the corset. I guess you felt the same the first time in lace? I am just so glad these days there are so many suppliers out there that make lacy and supportive underthings for the modern gentleman (please note that I did not make any Gilbert and Sullivan cracks, and definitely made no reference to any modern Major General - I deserve props for that at the very least!) You know that I will buy more gents lingerie when I can, but unfortunately, life and budgets persist. Wish I could have seen you in my stuff, way back when. That would have been cool.

Loved your comment about wearing a little black lacy outfit and being at my beck and call. I suppose my enjoyment of the restrictions provided by the corset are somewhat similar to your adoration of being at my 'beck and call' as you put it? I do try to avoid the word 'slave'. Not sure if you've noticed that I always substitute something else? I guess it's because you've never told me how you wish to be referred to. We've covered me as the 'Mistress' (capital M), but not you.

Oh, almost forgot to tell you! Since my new enchantment with the corset I've become fascinated with a few new things. Particularly anything that might provide some of the tightness that I have come to enjoy. All hail the power of the internet! So have you heard of Shibari, the art of decorative bondage? I'm not into it for restrictive purposes, obviously (no point in restricting myself from pleasure), but that's the randomness of internet searches for you. It's purely for decorative and arousal purposes. I've actually bought a few lengths of rope and followed a couple of tuitions on the net. Let me just say, I thought dressing myself in the corset solo was difficult... good thing that I view stubbornness as a virtue. Anyway, love the contrast of the rope against my soft skin. Oh, and have you heard of a 'happy knot'? Anyway, google it (or bing - I prefer the pictures). If you like it, I look forward to you helping with more advanced knots. Or maybe I can tie a nice chest harness on you?

If I had my way I would treat you, my love, to any little thing you want. No matter what that might be. You do know how I love to spoil you, always have! As far as I'm concerned, whatever you want is yours. I particularly enjoyed your thoughts about discovering all of us (our desires, as I think you put it)... whoever we may be, together. We just haven't seen each other often enough recently to figure - well - pretty much anything! Particularly glad that you want to pursue everything together, even given all my strangeness.

Oh and 'captive to my own pleasure? ' Is that a crack at the fact I am not capable of restraint? You know I can't hold back and just have to have everything... preferably all at once! If not your throbbing cock, then two or three fingers filling me. Sounds like a challenge to me...either to prove that I can hold back and exercise control, or that you can't. It's all very well and good to edge when you're alone, but you're in charge of the stimulation. Would be somewhat different if it was another stroking you. I wonder, edging aside, do you come quicker with me or by yourself? I admit, my technique needs work, but the fact it's me should count for something right?

Well, you ended with the thought of 'many more nights like this to come', there's nothing to say to that my love, apart from I hope for that too. One day.