Email to McA! 02 - The Reply

Story Info
McA replies.
738 words
0
4.4k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My love,

Reading about you always make me feel closer to you. From hearing about what you cooked to your shower to what you are wearing today. I know we wont be like this forever, but for now this is all we have. I cant wait till we are together again just as we are meant to be.

I'm surprised it took you so long to wear the corset. I know you love period clothing along with watching the period style dramas. But very glad we are discovering each other and our loves. I'm sure you looked good in it. You certainly do in my mind. And as I sit and day dream of you now i cant help but get aroused at the thoughts. Thinking of how tight it is, cinching you in. The ribs pulling tight, accentuating your natural curves. The colour contrasting against your skin. I can imagine how tight it is on you, making you concentrate on breathing properly, and in doing so, heightening your senses to everything.

It certainly does suit you though. As you say being so comfortable with it, and feeling like its a missing piece of you, makes it all the better on you. A natural extension of you and who you are. My beautiful sexy lover is one, but more importantly, discovering all of our desires together to discover each of us intimately.

Reading of your arousal certainly makes me aroused as well. Knowing that you are teasing yourself and dripping in your state of arousal makes it all the more so for me as well. I wish you were here to see as I think of you. What started as something easy to ignore isn't so much easy as the arousal grows. My fingertips lightly teasing. Wishing I was there teasing you. On my knees in front of you, licking you, teasing you, pleasuring you. If I'm being totally honest, you know I would love to be dressed up for you, in the little black lacy outfit and be at your call. But I digress, as I was supposed to be on my knees pleasuring you.

Starting with little kisses up your legs, lingering behind your knees, knowing you love this. Hearing your gasp I know you love it. My lips move further up, kissing your as I go and my breath on your soft skin so light and arousing for you. Circling over you and down the other leg, careful not to touch your dripping pussy. Prolonging and heightening your pleasure as I do. Down your leg and back up, just like the other leg. As I get closer up, your heat is radiating from you, calling me to lick you. Snaking my tongue out to lap you up, I am greeted with the most delightful puddle from you.

Pleasuring you like this has its advantages as you are a captive to your own pleasure and desires with you unable to really move. All you do is push further onto my tongue so I am drinking you all up. Lapping from your clit to your ass, swirling and licking deep. Hearing you moan and start to thrust I know you are getting close. My lips on your clit I find our we-vibe, and ensure its set on the lowest setting to begin. Building your pleasure up slowly and taking you to new heights. As it gets stronger, your moans and thrusts get louder and deeper. I know you are loving this, especially my tongue lapping you up. Up to level 7 now and I can feel you are close. Clenching, squeezing and ripping on the vibe. Grinding onto my tongue, you gasp and explode in delight. Your eyes squeezed tight, gasping as much as you can with the restriction of the corset, I lovingly drink you all up. Savoring every drop from you.

With your sense on overload now, I kiss up your body to your lips and kiss you passionately, telling you that was the most intense orgasm you have ever had. After undoing you and releasing you from the corset, we lay snuggled up together, me still in my lace for you kissing and caressing. Looking into your eye I catch the sparkle of lust, desire and mischief and wonder what you are thinking now. Regardless of what it is, we are together again as one and have many more nights like this to come.