Emancipated Jackals Ch. 02

Story Info
Sheron gets her virginity.
5k words
4.35
66k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Listening to the exhaled air whistle out of Wendy's lungs as he tauntingly teased her rear end with his probing fingers, Sheron could only imagine the mess that was going to be left on the carpet from the amount of splooge covering the girl's cheeks as she rested her head on the floor.

His greasy cock still erect and swinging free from the fly of his pants, Sheron marvaled at the way Wendy lurched and flopped on her belly each time his fingers danced across the crotch of her dampened panties.

Stealing another glance over to the litany of photos dotting Wendy's living room, Sheron casually scanned each one of the faces as he relentlessly pawed at the prone girl's privates.

"You know you could take her virginity if you wanted to....she promised it up for her wedding night..but you could take it right here...right now," Sheron said to himself as he stared at the picture of Wendy's smiling fiance.

"All in due time..all in due time," he whimsically countered as he turned to see Wendy's crotch subtly hump the foor each time he folded his hand down the crack of her well rounded ass.

"Spread your legs a little wider, Slut," Sheron hissed, his eyes glowing when he saw Wendy's lower limbs tremble apart, giving him free access to her fuming quim.

After spending the better part of the past eight months coming to the conclusion that the white Mormon girls he encountered on a daily basis were somehow a different species than the women he had known all his life, to actually feel the lips of Wendy's volcanic vagina spiral out like oily petals against the length of his long black fingers, it gave Sheron pause as it became clear that girls like Wendy had the same needs, longings and weaknesses as any other girl he had ever approached.

Too far gone to worry about being interrupted by either of Wendy's roommates, Sheron clutched his cock tightly as he swung his body off to the side, pulling Wendy's teeshirt all the way up with his free hand to reveal her smooth, silver colored, silk panties.

Caressing the ample roundness of Wendy's behind as he glared down at her pained face, Sheron extended his middle finger as if it was an eagle's talon and effortlessly whipped it under the elastic band of Wendy's underwear, driving it straight for the hairy, molten corridor of the Mormon girl's dripping snatch.

"UH...UH..UHHH...UHHHH," Wendy moaned on cue, her voice rising and trailing off each time Sheron's finger grazed the furry opening of her sex.

Tapping the heavy shaft of his cock against the back of Wendy's head as he continued to fondle her cunt, Sheron slithered the slimy head of his manhood through Wendy's light brown hair until he felt her vaginal muscles begin to close around his fingers.

Watching the way his knuckles moved underneath the material of Wendy's panties, Sheron rolled his index and middle fingers through the murky chasm until he had latched on to the round knob of the girl's painfully erect clitoris.

"UURRGGMMPPHHH," the Mormon girl immediatly spat, her cumstained face springing up from the floor when the black football player touched her in the most forbidden of ways.

"GOD..GOD...GGGODDD...SSHHH....MMMMMMM," Wendy blurted, her raspy voice escaping now like contractions as she neared giving birth to the first orgasm of her life.

His heart pounding watching Wendy's rear end fishtail as the vicegrip of her thighs squeezed at his embedded hand, Sheron could tell from the spastic gasps and hiccups squirting free from Wendy's mouth that she was nearing release.

"The Bitch is about to cum on my hand," Sheron calmly noted, continuing to racchet the pressure on her bulging clit with his fingers.

"UHHH..UUHHHAAHHH," Wendy grunted over and over, fiercly pressing her palms down on the carpet as her entire body thrashed beside Sheron.

"You gonna cum...You gonna cum...Huh?" He asked. "You might think you are... but....not yet!"

With a cat quick jerk, Sheron pulled his hand free from Wendy's cunt, leaving her mewing haplessly on the floor, worked up to just the point of orgasm before having the guilty release denied her.

Roughly wedging his drenched fingers back into Wendy's privates, Sheron re-applied his powerful grip on her pussy, stabbing and jostling at Wendy's humid warmth for several minutes until her shoulders began to tremble, signaling she was once again about to cum.

" 'Bout to let go Wendy...Huh?" He asked, tapping at his bloated cock as he watched Wendy crudely shake her head up and down.

"MMMM...AAAHH...OHH.NOOOO," Wendy cried out when Sheron pulled his hand free from her genitals a second time, once again leaving her on the doorstep of orgasm.

"She's like a freakin' helpless puppet," Sheron internally exclaimed, shifting his gaze back and forth from Wendy cowering on her knees to the vast array of family photos adorning the living room, wondering what each face would think if they saw the precious little girl at that moment.

"I could take her right here...pop her cherry right here on the living room floor," Sheron knew as he allowed his eyes to latch onto the picture of Wendy's unwitting fiance. "Yeah..I could take her virginity right here with him looking on. You know what might be better though...to take her back to her bedroom and do it there..it'd be something to fuck her in her own bed ..to do it in a place that husband-to-be of her's probably hasn't been able to get a sniff of yet."

Looking down at the way cock rose from the unzipped fly of his jeans, like a slab of freshly forged black onyx, Sheron swung his hips forward until the head of his prick smashed into the side of Wendy's stunned face.

"Suck it," Sheron demanded as his cock's glaring single eye stared directly into Wendy's two partially closed brown eyes. Admiring the telltale signs of his previous ejaculation clinging to Wendy's weathered face as she lugged her body up into a kneeling position, he could clearly see the look of "What Now" etched in her expression.

Stunned by what the shy but self-confident Mormon girl had already submitted herself to, Sheron broke into stone faced hysterics as he watched Wendy girlish lips flutter open, his throbbing manhood hanging mere centimeters away.

Angling forward ever so slightly, the mushroom shaped head of Sheron's pride and joy met Wendy's half parted lips, causing each of their heads to swim from the electric collision.

"You're gonna have to get that mouth open more than that," Sheron taunted, before gripping his large hands around Wendy's head to hold it steady.

__________________________________

Every moral belief and cultural value Wendy Anne Smith had been engrained with during her first 22 years of life flashed before her eyes, in this case in the shape of a 9 inch black penis bobbing luridly in front of her face. Every want, need and desire she had defiantly keep under wraps since that moment 10 years earlier when she first realized she was a sexual being came to a head as the temptation of all she had repressed for so long, finally gave way.

On her hands and knees, with no moral footing to stand on, the virile spongy flesh of Sheron's driving manhood pressed unrelentingly against her lips. Doing the only thing she could, Wendy unhinged her jaws as far as they would go and accepted the young black stud's cock into her mouth.

"UUMMM..YYYEEAAHH," she heard Sheron call out as his rigid phallic pipe slid over the pearly white row of her front teeth before its girth forced her tongue all the way to the back of her throat.

A blue flash of pain exploded inside Wendy's head as she fought the initial choking reflex. Breathing heavily through her flarred nostrils, Wendy went numb under Sheron's powerful grip as he fed her the length of his fleshy wand.

"You're gonna get it all in," Sheron assured her. "Even if you have to swallow half of it down your throat...its all going in your mouth."

Her eyes watering and crossed from having such a penetrating force pressing against her tonsils, Wendy fought to keep her balance as inch after inch of Sheron's meaty sabre disappeared between her lips.

________________________________

"God..I could almost cum again," Sheron knew as he glared down at the way his dick looked inside of Wendy's mouth, it's mass bulging her already chubby cheeks out to ungodly proportions.

The ticklish waves of breath snorting free from Wendy's nasal cavity bathed Sheron's vieny shaft and curly pubes until he felt another pocket of cum begin to boil inside the cauldron of his nutsack.

Looking again over his right shoulder at the light escaping Wendy's bedroom at the end of the hall, Sheron finally decided that was where he was going to take her. Leaning backwards slowly, Sheron slid his dick free from Wendy's aching lips and allowed it to dangle lewdly in front of her awestruck eyes for a moment, before rising to his feet.

His cock still jutting up at a rigid 45 degree angle, Sheron's first inclination was to bend down to help Wendy to her feet as well. Admiring the not so subtle way her gaze seemed to stay locked onto his exposed manhood however, another more poignant idea crept into his libidnal thoughts.

Taking a step to his right, Sheron leaned closer to Wendy's behind, teasing his fingers through her pussy a few more times before working his fingers around the elastic band of her panties and jerking them down to her knees.

Her ass completly revealed, Sheron leaned his head to the right and got his first unhindered look Wendy's juicy pink and flarred open vagina between the chubby cheeks of her lily white ass.

Sliding the fabric of her panties under her bent knees, down her calves and finally off her bare feet, Sheron stood back up and held the removed underwear in his hand as if it was a lewd trophy.

Wendy couldn't bring herself to look up at Sheron as he towered above, the feel of air in the apartment now swirling over her exposed skin, causing a rapid wave of chillbumps to cover her lower torso.

Her eyes at foot level with Sheron, Wendy felt her stomach churn when he turned and his footsteps slowly descended into the shadowy depths of the hallway.

"You coming?" Wendy heard his booming voice ask as her eyes latched on to her stripped silver colored panties balled up in his hand.

As violated as she already felt, Wendy cringed even more when the cocksure athlete disappeared into her room, knowing he was freely walking about, brazenly taking in all the trappings of her private sanctuary.

"I said..are you coming?" Sheron's voice echoed again, just before he returned to the entry of Wendy's bedroom, standing defiantly in the doorway as he stared back at Wendy's still kneeling and now pantyless frame.

His expression brightening as Wendy tried to climb to her feet, Sheron quickly called down the hall for her to stop.

"DON'T STAND UP," he briskly spat. "If you're gonna come down here...you're gonna have to do it on your hands and knees!"

Taunting the red-faced girl with his cock as he stroked its meaty weight between his fingers, Sheron's feet began to tingle when he saw the Mormon girl's shoulders slump in clear dejection, when he demanded she not stand up.

"Yeah Wendy..come here..come on down the hall," Sheron called out, sounding strangly like a man calling a dog to him eventhough he did successfully fight the urge to pat his thigh when he called her.

Rolling the material of Wendy's smooth panties between the fingers of his left hand as she continued to kneel expressionless 20 feet away, Sheron wrapped his right hand all the way around his dick and pumped it lewdly, waiting for Wendy to make the next move.

Sheron's dick jumped wildly in his palm several moments later when Wendy finally caved, her knees swiveling around on the floor until her bowed head was facing the entrance to the hall.

Every hair on his body standing on end as Wendy started towards him, Sheron couldn't help but wonder just how many other girls he encountered on a daily basis might be capable of the exact same thing Wendy was currently doing.

Tapping the glowing warmth of his raging prick against the denim thigh of his jeans, Sheron felt his eyeballs sizzle with excitement as Wendy's crawling advances brought her ever closer.

"HHMM..YEAH..that's it...keep coming Wendy..Yeah...keep coming," Sheron whispered, every nerve ending in his body firing at the same time when he saw the way his initial cumshot continued to cling messily to Wendy's face as the light escaping her bedroom steadily illuminated her approaching body.

"DAAMMNN," Sheron sighed, taking a few more steps back into Wendy's bedroom, forcing the debased girl to crawl another few feet.

"Just a little more ..come on..... Yeah.....now...stop...right...there," he hissed, standing directly above Wendy now, three steps into her bedroom with his arms folded defiantly above her still bowed head.

Mesmerized by the image of his 10 minute old release dangling, like an icesicle, from Wendy's pudgy chin and cheeks, Sheron slowly started to kick his brown leather boots off as Wendy trembled below.

"Kiss them," Sheron said out of nowhere after taking his socks off. "Bend all the way down Wendy .....and kiss my feet!"

A vague sensation of an outerbody experience swept through Sheron as he looked down at Wendy, tapping his rock hard cock against the top of her head as he waited for her to follow through with his demand.

"Holy Shit," he whispered to himself when Wendy began to lower her face towards his left foot.

"She actually did it..Shit, " Sheron gleamed when he felt Wendy's soft, trembling lips press down on the top of his foot.

Extending his right leg, Sheron's reaction doubled when she hesitantly did the same to his other foot.

"Good girl," Sheron approvingly whistled before bending down slightly and petting Wendy on the head.

"Now stand up...I want to see you naked," Sheron started to say, before putting his hand on Wendy's left shoulder to prevent her from rising to her feet.

"No.....wait a second...I want you to suck my dick a little more," Sheron suddenly decided as he continued to playfully stab at Wendy's cum-crusted cheek with the tip of his bulging black ramrod.

____________________________________

Even in the familiar surroundings of her bedroom, Wendy felt eerily out of place. In the way one detaches themself when they're in a situation they aren't quite prepared for, Wendy instinctivly tried to imagine she was somewhere else as she knelt there in front of Sheron. Whereever Wendy thought she had gone however, it was still her mouth that opened, allowing the hulking football player to stuff his choking meat down her throat for a second time.

Perched on her knees, the arousal seeping out of her pussy at such a rate that her thighs squished each time they rocked together, Wendy spent the next 10 minutes awkwardly working her jaw muscles back and forth until she had successfully gorged herself on two-thirds of Sheron's raging beast.

Sensing his body begin to stiffen in front of her, Wendy knew he was on the verge of cumming again. Just as she was about to brace herself for the second wave of scalding spray however, Sheron jerked his cock free from her lips and snickered down at her.

"If tonight's the first time you've ever gave head you've got quite a future in front of you Wendy...Now stand up and take your shirt off," Sheron concisly ordered.

_________________________________

Sheron could smell a combination of trepidation, lust and resignation wafting out from Wendy's pores as she struggled to gain her balance and stand up. When she was fully up to her feet, her eyes just below chest level with Sheron, he guided his right hand out and placed his fingertips under Wendy's chin. Absorbing the visual contrast of his dark fingers rubbing across her pale white skin, Sheron brazenly stared the awestruck girl down until her face once again tilted to the floor.

Taking a step back to get a good view of Wendy peeling her shirt off, Sheron began to undress as well.

"UMMMM...HHUUMMM," he boisteriously exclaimed when Wendy lifted her nightshirt up over her head, revealing one of the most beautiful pairs of ripe and endowed breasts that he had ever seen.

"Goddamn," he thought. "Those things are gonna look awfully good with my dick slicing in between them."

Keeping her head bowed as she dropped her teeshirt limply to the floor, Wendy's cheeks became blood red knowing Sheron was freely surveying her freshly minted nudity.

"OOHHH..OOHHH," her voice suddenly shuddered when she felt him reach out and squeeze each of her breasts in his hand as if he owned them.

Gauging Wendy's reaction at the same time he groped at her breasts, he could clearly see a look of guilt and shame. Thumbing at each of her nipples as he marveled at the weight of her bosom in his palms, Sheron could feel his cock swinging through the air below like a thick black divining rod.

Working Wendy's breasts back and forth, up and down and roughly together, Sheron couldn't contain his raging hunger a second longer. Opening his mouth all the way, Sheron leaned forward and took turns engulfing each of Wendy's huge titties between his lips.

"MMMMMM....OOHHHHHH," Wendy wantonly grimaced, thrusted her hands out against Sheron's waist to keep her balance as he rolled his hands, lips, teeth, tongue and hot breath across her heaving bosom.

After several moments of coating Wendy's titflesh with his warm saliva, Sheron pulled back and surveyed the Mormon girl's shameless nudity from head to toe, anxiously rubbing his energized cock as he committed to memory every nook and cranny of Wendy's unsheathed body.

"Lay down on the bed Wendy..time to get fucked," Sheron demanded.

"....I...can't....I ...can't," Wendy trembled after a long pause, trying her best to ward off the ultimate indignity of giving the virginity she had prized for 22 years to someone other than her future husband.

"So your gonna get me all worked up like this and then ....you're gonna let me down," Sheron bristled.

"I ...can't...I...," Wendy sobbed, looking down at the engagement ring on her left finger as if it were a holy talisman.

"You can't ....huh," Sheron rolled his tongue around his mouth. "OK then...OK...you're a big girl..you can decide who you do and don't fuck...But if you don't want word of what happened here tonight to get around.. let me get a look at that rock on your finger."

"Wha...wha...you can't..you...can't..have..it," Wendy stammered, thinking Sheron was wanting to steal it.

"I don't want it..I just want to see it for a second," Sheron cryptically replied as he took Wendy's left hand into his and extended her fingers out.

Without any other option but to trust Sheron, Wendy bit her tongue and said a private prayer for forgivness as she worked the symbol of her fiance's eternal love over the knuckle of her finger before dropping it into the towering stud's open hand.

Visually distraught about turning over Brad's ring in such a manner, Sheron could clearly sense Wendy's trepidation. Knowing she probably thought he was going to either pawn it or keep it as some sort of sick trophy, Sheron simply continued to smile down at Wendy, allowing her to stew in her own juices of discontent.

His mind revving at a million miles an hour as he gazed at the naked Mormon girl, having not only stripped her of her clothes and dignity, but also her engagement ring as well, Sheron allowed the tangible weight of the token of her fiance's love to rest in his own palm as he contemplated his next move.

He thought for a moment of calling several of his teammates up and inviting them over, but in the end, Sheron decided to keep the serendipitous morsal of joy all the himself.

Weighing his options as he watched the way Wendy continued to fixate on her discarded ring in his hand, Sheron closed it into his fist causing the young woman's lips to quiver and eyes to bulge slightly when he hid it from her.

12