Emancipated Jackals Ch. 03

Story Info
Wendy gets her engagement ring.
4.7k words
4.24
59.2k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 'next day' that Sheron told Wendy she could come by his place and retrieve her engagement ring turned into three harrowingly long days and nights. The feeling of emptiness and loss seemed to grow with each passing moment within Wendy's mind and she felt as if she had been kicked in the stomach each time she looked down at her naked ring finger and noticed the unmistakable tanline that signaled its absense.

As much as she dreaded the mere thought of going to Sheron's apartment and having to look him in the eyes while asking for her rightful property back, the overwhelming stress that came with having to avoid her fiancé, Brad, just so she wouldn't have to lie to him about where his ring went, was becoming too much to bare.

"I've got to put this to a stop..one way or the other..I've got to end this," Wendy finally decided. "It was my weakness of the flesh..my immorality and sin...I've got to be the one to stand up and face the consequences ..I've got to be the one to deal with it."

Deciding it might be prudent to have someone along for the ride over to Sheron's, to act as a buffer and perhaps a witness, Wendy convinced her friend Tina to accompany her under the guise that she was going over to help Sheron with a few tutorial concerns before one of his Finals.

____________________________________

"So...again...why are we going over to that football player's apartment, Wendy?" Tina casually asked from the passenger seat as Wendy weaved through the crosstown traffic.

"Ah...Ah...just like I said on the phone..its just a quick tutoring session for Sheron before his last Final tomorrow...I just thought you might like to tag along," Wendy replied, keeping her left hand concealed between her body and the driver's side door so Tina wouldn't have any chance of noticing the missing diamond ring.

"So how did the study session go the other night after I left...you never told me," Tina wondered.

The question hit Wendy like a bullet, causing her to tighten her grip on the steering wheel.

"Fine...Fine..it went fine," she lied.

Having made a quick call to Sheron before she picked Tina up just to make sure he was home, deep down Wendy knew the whole situation had a chance of blowing up in her face.

On the other hand, confrontation seemed like her only option. There hadn't been a minute since the incident with Sheron that Wendy didn't flog herself for allowing what happened to happen and bringing Tina along for moral support and perhaps enough of a distraction to keep Sheron from trying anything else was the only idea Wendy could come up with to retrieve her engagement ring and return her life to some sense of normalcy.

___________________________________

Eventhough she had thought Wendy was acting a little strange the whole trip across town, Tina had chalked it up to the stress they all were feeling being smackdab in the middle of Final's week, not to mention the added stress that Wendy must be feeling knowing she was going to be married in less than 3 months.

It wasn't until Wendy pulled her car up to the front of Sheron's apartment building and sat there looking through the windshield at the football player's front door as if death was waiting on the other side, that Tina got the feeling something deeper was at work.

"...Wendy...are you OK?" Tina asked her friend.

"AH....Yeah...Yeah ...I'm fine," Wendy stammered back. "Just sleepy....tired I guess....got a lot on my mind."

Four days without Brad's engagement ring, the feeling of emptiness and nakedness on her finger had gradually poisoned her entire soul.

"Let's get this over with," Wendy finally grumbled as she fumbled for the door latch. "Let's just get this over with."

____________________________________

Relative neat freaks, Wendy and Tina felt their skin crawl when Sheron let them into his apartment from the dizzying array of empty pizza boxes, discarded clothing, football equipment, magazines, video games and CD's that littered the floor.

"Sorry about the mess," Sheron casually offered, his shirtless presense causing both the girls to stare down from embarrassment.

"I thought she said Sheron was expecting us for a study session...why does he looked so surprised we're both here...I don't see a textbook anywhere," Tina found herself wondering as she searched out a clear place on the carpet to stand.

Several moments after entering the apartment, the two girls were startled even further when Sheron's roommate and teammate, Calvin, entered the living room from the kitchen with an opened bottle of beer in his hand.

"OH...Sorry," he exclaimed. "I didn't know we had company Sheron...what are they doing here?"

>From the moment Calvin walked in the room, and acted as confused as Tina felt about what was going on, she could sense a definate vibe that there something she couldn't fathom unfolding inside of Sheron's claustraphobic apartment.

The two unwitting participants in the room could feel a definate tension between Wendy and Sheron as they heat radiating off Wendy's body caused both Tina and Calvin to squirm.

"UHHH...Sheron..UHH..could I maybe see you...in the other room...just for a second?" Wendy babbled, feeling an inch tall under the weight of Sheron's icy stare.

"What about?" Sheron asked, knowing the answer but enjoying the way the aimless girl waffled in place, helpless to think of a next move.

Tilting his gaze to his left when Wendy again bowed her head, Sheron noticed his camera sitting on a bookshelf several feel away. Reaching over to pick it up, Sheron smiled slyly and asked Tina and Wendy to stand next to each other.

"Let me get a quick picture of you two...something I can show my Mom to let her know about a couple of the tutors that helped me pass Finals this semester," Sheron implored.

Slowly easing towards her paralysed friend, Tina still didn't have a clue what was fueling the friction between Wendy and Sheron.

"Come on..just a little bit closer...Yeah..O.K.," Sheron sighed before pressing the button, snapping off two quick pictures of the girls before placing the camera back down.

"Sheron..please..could I talk to you...alone?" Wendy once again grumbled, trying desperatly to hold back the reservoir of tears burning her eyes.

"You want to see me..alone?" Sheron quizzed, his feet tingling from the unquestioned power he felt in the situation.

"We don't have to go into the other room...I know what you want Wendy..the only reason you came all the way over here was to get...this," Sheron calmly continued after a brief pause before reaching into the pocket of his warmup pants and pulling out the Mormon girl's engagement ring, for all to see.

Silence engulfed the room as Sheron intently glared across the room at Wendy.

"You haven't even told your friend Tina about our little tryst the other night...have you?" Sheron queeried, continuing to tease Wendy with the trophy of her ring. "And here I am thinking you girls always talked about this kind of stuff."

Stealing a quick glance over to Tina to guage her reaction to the surreal scene unfolding in front of her, Sheron felt goosebumps ripple across his back from the way Tina's mouth opened in muted shock.

Tingling inside from the mixture of dread and awe spreading across Wendy's friend's face, Sheron narrowed his gaze and turned to face Tina.

"AH..don't worry Tina..your friend Wendy.....she didn't go ALL the way the other night," Sheron taunted. "Nope....She didn't give up that guilded virginity of hers...But she did do just about everything else though...Hell..she was so out of it by the time we were done she didn't have the least care in the world that I barrowed this pretty little ring of hers for a few days."

"OH DEAR GOD," Tina's inner voice crackled, the reality of what had happened between Wendy and Sheron, after she left the study session the other night, now sinking into her thoughts like bitter acid.

Feeling a tangible hurt in the pit of her stomach as she tried to look at her friend, Tina instantly knew how such a situation could ruin the rest of Wendy's life.

"I knew I should have stayed with her..It had to be...to be..to be..rape..he had to force her to do it...he..he," Tina battered herself, trying to make some rational sense of Wendy's harrowing dilemma.

"I'm..so...sorry," Tina tried to console her friend before Sheron once again interrupted.

"Pretty big mess she's gotten herself into..huh?" Sheron mused, his eyes still locked on Tina's stunned face.

"So Tina...tell me...I don't see any wedding ring on your finger...are you still a virgin?" Sheron crassly asked. "You don't even have to answer that..every single girl in this state that aint married is still one!"

"But you know what?" Sheron continued. "I can see it in your eyes..you know what kind of ridicule Wendy's up for if any of this ever got out...it could ruin her life and all because of this pretty little ring in my hand. You know..if she gets it back and can put it on that naked finger of hers again..she might be able to lie to herself..tell herself nothing ever happened...it isn't like anybody else would ever know anything about it. So tell me Tina ...are you even seeing anybody right now?"

Sheron coyly smiled and waited for a moment before continuing.

"I didn't think so....So I guess this is what I'm asking you Tina...how badly do you value your friendship with Wendy..just how far would you go to make sure her life isn't ruined....would you give up your cherry just so your friend's life doesn't come crashing down around her?"

Tina felt a drilling, bone deep numbness as Sheron's demented offer registered. The vows of loyalty and sacrafice one makes when the bonds of friendship are forged were now suddenly being put to the harshest and most vile of tests inside her soul.

Casting a weary gaze over to Wendy as Sheron's words sunk in, Tina felt her knees turn to gelatin when she saw the pain and helplessness in her friend's face.

Watching the two girl's stare at each other, Sheron was unsure how they'd each respond. On the surface, he thought it would be the height of selflessness if Tina would take him up on the offer and make the ultimate of sacrafices to keep her friend's life from being ruined. On the other hand, it would be perhaps the most selfish thing he had ever witnessed if Wendy didn't stop Tina from going through with Sheron's offer. After all, she was the one that had put herself in that spot and to make her friend give up the one thing that once it was gone could never be retrieved, was unthinkable.

After several moments of watching the two girl's silent interplay, Sheron became impatient.

"Tell you what Tina..I can see your virginity still means a lot to you...But..if you want your friend to get her ring back..you're gonna have to do exactly what I tell you."

"....What...what do I have to do?" Tina's voice trailed away into near silence.

Sheron pondered a moment before replying matter of factly.

"You remember my friend Calvin from the other night..helping him study for his Finals..why don't you give him a blow job."

"Go over there and take a seat Calvin and pull your cock out..let this pretty little Mormon girl give you some head...we'll see if she is as quick a learner as her friend Wendy was."

Still confused and befuddled, Calvin felt as if he was walking on air as he stepped towards one of the living room's recliners to take a seat. Sensing the air rush out of the two girls' lungs as they stared blankly at him, Calvin shot a quick glance to Sheron to make sure he wasn't dreaming it all.

"Go ahead and unzip your pants Calvin," Sheron prodded. "Take your dick out and let Tina get a nice big reward for helping you study the other night."

____________________________________

Everything Wendy had been raised to believe as far as taking responsibility for her own actions and never putting other poeple, especially her friends, in harm's way bubbled painfully under the surface of her skin as she desperatly coaxed the inner strength to make a stand.

"I can't let her do this..I can't..I'm the one that caused all this..its my fault...my fault..I..I..," She internally stammered.

Still, Wendy couldn't bring herself to move her feet or look her aimless friend in the eyes. The sound of Calvin tugging his zipper down echoed inside her head, causing a cruel flashback to several days earlier when the identical sound of Sheron unzipping his pants in her bedroom played over and over in the deepest recesses of her mind.

Without the courage to even look up now, Wendy knew from the sighs of primal calling brimming between the two men that Calvin's penis was now exposed, rising like a rigid black spear from his fly as Tina was left alone, forced to contemplate her fate.

".....NO.....," Wendy tried to say but couldn't.

__________________________________

Tina gulped and felt her life pass before her eyes when she caught her first glimpse of Calvin facing her in the chair, and the rock hard and scary looking mass of penile flesh that bulged angily up from his crotch. Quickly turning her head to Wendy for any hint of support, Tina's heart sunk seeing her normally composed and articulate friend completly helpless.

"Turn around Tina...and get on your knees," Sheron calmly ordered. "Go over there ... bend down.....take Calvin's dick in your hand and give him a blowjob."

Her insides fizzing, Tina bit her lip and looked back to Calvin once again, swearing she could hear the sound of his hand rubbing up and down on the stretched and heated skin of his twitching black cock.

Holding Wendy's engagement ring in his hand like a prize waiting to be won, Sheron took a step closer to Tina, extending his hand out towards Calvin, in essense letting Wendy's friend know her options had all but evaporated.

Clutching her left hand tightly against her neck, Tina turned her whole body around to face Calvin in the chair, sensing she had no choice but to bite the bullet, for Wendy's sake and for her own as well.

Moving as if in slow motion, Tina hesitantly put one foot in front of the other until her frame was bracketed between Calvin's parted legs.

"Get on your knees," Calvin nodded, anxiously rolling his fingertips around the ridged head of his thobbing penis.

Reaching out with his free hand when Tina was close enough to touch, Calvin forcefully grabbed the dazed girl by the wrist, digging his fingers into the pale flesh of her arm before pulling her hand closer to his groin.

"UHH..UHH..YYEEAAHHH," Calvin beamed, caressing his large grip around Tina's hand, forcing her to jointly jack off his cock.

Loving the way Tina's face cringed with each passing downward stroke of her masturbating hand, Calvin couldn't help but notice the two pert nipples poking out the front of her sweater.

His shoes tapping the floor from the enticing sensation of his and Tina's mutual masturbation, Calvin patted each of his knees against the kneeling girl's shoulders, holding her in place as his cock pulsed mightily in her hand.

"Now do what I told you, Tina," Sheron hissed across the room. "Put Calvin's cock in your mouth."

Looking to his right briefly to measure Wendy's reaction to her best friend swaying on her knees in front of Calvin, Sheron felt a surge of carnal electricity ripple through his flesh watching the way Wendy trembled in place a few feet away.

"Sins of the flesh Wendy.....look what they lead to," Sheron prophetically whispered into Wendy's ear as he brushed past her on his way to join Calvin on the other side of the room.

"Look at that dick go in and out of her mouth...YEAH," Sheron marvaled, admiring the way the ultra shy girl tentativly bobbed her face up and down on top of Calvin's erect beast.

"Dick feel good in her mouth, Calvin?" Sheron smiled as he walked up beside his friend.

"UH..HUH," Calvin groaned in reply.

"Good..let her get it nice and sloopy and then get her on her back and fuck her," Sheron offered.

_________________________________

Left alone in the center of the room when Sheron joined Tina and Calvin by the chair, Wendy felt her body start to shiver when the two black football players nearly engulfed Tina's kneeling frame. Several moments later, Wendy felt her heart stop when Sheron reached around Tina's back and worked his fingers into the snap of her jeans at the same time Calvin leaned forward and grabbed the bottom of Tina's sweater before lifting it up her torso.

In a flash, Wendy's best friend was on the floor, clothed in nothing but a beige bra and matching panties. Tears burning her eyes from the incomprehensible image, Wendy tried to run, to the door, to the phone, to anywhere, but her feet seemed to be stuck in concrete.

"They told her all she had to do..was...give....Calvin...a....a....blow....job...and they'd give me my ring back," Wendy's inner voice babbled, still grasping for some sense of fairness and equity in the out of control situation.

"Go ahead Calvin..get those pants down and fuck the Bitch," Sheron crudely implored.

Her mouth still wrapped around the athlete's vieny girth, Tina nearly choked when Calvin leaned forward and began pushing down on her shoulders.

"HHMMM," Sheron thought to himself as he squeezed the growing ridge inside his pants. "Wendy has nicer tits but they'll do..and that angelic face and narrow waist...uummhumm..and she's gonna give up that cherry right here on the floor."

"Con...condoms..please..condoms," the last vestiges of Tina's inner strength begged once Calvin's prick slipped free from her lips.

"Condoms...HA..she wants condoms Calvin," Sheron laughed.

"We don't need no stinking condoms," Calvin cracked.

_________________________________

Six feet behind the spot on the floor where Tina was flat on her back, Wendy could do nothing but be a voyeur as Calvin eased out of his chair and took his place between Tina's legs.

"NO..NO..NOOO," Wendy internally cried, desperate to scream out loud but her tongue had the weight of an anchor.

The next few moments played out with brutal ferocity. Having discussed on many occassions with Tina how each thought their wedding nights would be and how special they thought it to give the men they would raise a family with the ultimate prize of their virginity, to watch Tina forced to lay on her back with her legs stretched wide in the air as one of the school's football players rested on top of her, pounding his mammouth genitalia in and out of her vagina until it looked as if Tina's head would thrash right off her shoulders, made Wendy want to explode with anger, bitterness and frustration.

"That should be me down there on the floor," Wendy knew, still helpless to move however as Calvin repeatedly slammed his 200 pound frame into Tina's tender crotch.

____________________________________

After spending months upon months lusting after the Mormon girls he met on a daily basis around campus, getting blue balls knowing he'd never have a legitamate shot at any of them, Calvin had long resigned himself to waiting until he returned home that Summer to finally work off all the steam that had building up inside of him since school started.

To actually have one of those girls on the floor, flat on her back in front of him as he pressed his weight down on top of her, it was all Calvin could do not to explode right then and there before he had even worked his cock into her trembling snatch.

Still a little unsure what had happened between Sheron and Wendy to precipitate his encounter with Tina, Calvin pushed all of that to the back of his mind as he forced the mewing girl's legs apart and prepared to enter her.

Not even taking the time to remove Tina's panties, Calvin eagerly groped his hands against Tina's heated crotch before digging his fingers into the material covering her pussy.

"UHHHAAAHHH," Tina shrieked the instant she realized Calvin had savagly ripped the front of her panties apart, leaving the material in a tattered and torn mess as he gained access to her vagina.

12