Emancipated Jackals Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After spending all her teenage years dreaming about how special her wedding night, and losing her virginity, would be, to find herself flat on her back in a relative stranger's apartment, with her legs spread wide and her panties ripped to shreads as one of the school's black football players prepared to mount her, it was all Tina could do not cry to Heaven.

Having never had anything larger than a tampon inside her virgin cunt, it felt as if Calvin was attempting to ram his entire arm inside her most private of parts when he snuck the head of his penis between her glowing pink outer folds.

"UUHH..UUHHH," Tina moaned over and over until Calvin's entire weight crashed down against her chest.

Her eyes closed, Tina felt Calvin's mouth slid over her chest, taking time to sample each of her firm titties before biting down on several spots of her neck.

Thrashing her hips like a fish swimming upstream as Calvin pierced her chokingly tight canal, Tina felt her will to fight seeping away as the burning power of Calvin's penetration quickly overtook her.

____________________________________

Any attempt at intimacy or tenderness on Calvin's part was completly nonexistant. After spending over a half a year without any kind of intimate contact with a woman, not to mention having all the great feminine scenery surrounding him on a daily basis to add to his frustration, once he was finally able to get his cock inside of Tina's silky and ultra snug snatch, Calvin was powerless to do anything but roughly fuck her until he had selfishly sent every drop of his churning and sticky sperm deep into the virgin girl's aching womb.

Relentlessly grinding his pelvis down on top of Tina's dripping crotch, Calvin fucked her for a good five minutes until he felt the dam inside his balls give way. A searing groan of ecstacy ripped free from Calvin's lungs as jet after pressurized jet of his molten cum drowned Tina's overmatched cunt.

"GODDAMMNN..YEAH..FUCK THE BITCH!!" Sheron urged on from above, giving his own crotch a hearty squeeze as Calvin flooded Tina's pussy with his frothy seed.

___________________________________

Feeling his balls quiver when the sperm level inside them reached empty, Calvin steadied his knees on the floor before slowly pulling back.

"OOHHHH....MMM..MMMMM," his voice crackled with every inch his cock slipped free from Tina's soiled depths.

Grabbing his spent manhood by its still erect base just before it popped all the way out of Tina's cunt, Calvin held it in place for several moments, enjoying the way the Mormon girl's hips jittered and humped each time he teasingly rolled the head of his prick against her exposed clitoris.

"GGAAHHHHH...GGGAAWWDDDD," Tina shuddered when Calvin finally pulled his gooey black pipe all the way out.

"Good God.....Holy Shit...Would you just look at that," Calvin wonderously admired as his deposited cum bubbled and oozed free from Tina's tight snatch when the cork of his cock was completly removed.

Rising up to clear his head and rest his bones in the chair, Calvin settled into the seat and joined Sheron beside him in looking down admiringly at the sight of Tina's well fucked genitals shining in the light.

"Let's get her up," Sheron whispered to his friend before bending down and scooping Tina's still quivering flesh into his arms.

"There you go," Sheron grunted before dropping Tina's spasming weight on top of Calvin's lap, the remnants of her ripped panties still clinging to her crotch and thighs with the sticky residue of their lewd fuck.

"Come on over here Wendy," Sheron invited the paralysed girl in the center of the room to join them. "I think Tina here just earned your ring back!"

Showing Wendy the ring in his opened palm, Sheron held it there as a carrot while Wendy's feet crept closer.

Calvin's exhausted eyes widened as he peered over Tina's bare shoulder, holding the trembling girl's nearly naked body in his arms, watching as Wendy eased close enough that he could smell the dread roasting from her pores.

"Look at what Calvin did to that pussy, Wendy....that's what losing your virginity looks like," Sheron crassly noted. "Yeah Wendy...that should have been your cunt..but no....you're selfish...you made the mistake..and look what Tina had to do to cover it up."

"Tell you what though...come a little closer," Sheron continued. "Why don't you reach out and touch it ....feel what a womb full of hot cum feels like..give me your hand Wendy."

Snatching Wendy's left wrist, Sheron tugged the transfixed girl's arm directly towards Tina's steaming snatch as she sat like a spent child on Calvin's lap.

"OH..MY.. GOD," Wendy's stomach churned, turning her head to the side when her fingers met the still warm and oozing deluge covering the entrance of Tina's quim.

"UMM...PPHHAAA," Tina gasped simultaniously, her half slitted eyes not believing Wendy was standing there with her hand pressed against her violated pussy.

"UUMM...HHUUMMM," Sheron grinned. "How does all that cum feel on your fingers Wendy?"

Keeping Wendy's hand buried in the V of Tina's crotch for nearly a minute, Sheron finally relented his grip and allowed the sickened girl to pull her now sticky hand away.

"You got a pretty good idea of what I would have done to that pussy of yours the other night now don't you Wendy?" Sheron said. "But its still safe inside those pants of yours....Why don't you pull them down and show Calvin..I bet he'd like to see that sweet and untainted cunt of yours..wouldn't ya Calvin?"

Holding the engagement ring just out of Wendy's reach, Sheron smiled when Calvin nodded his head up and down.

A dumbfounded look spread across Wendy's already grief stricken face as she stared at her sexually spent friend draped across Calvin's body.

"I said roll down your pants Wendy and show Calvin and Tina that nice hairy pussy," Sheron once again demanded before quickly darting behind Wendy's back to retrieve his camera from the shelf.

"DO IT," Sheron huskily bellowed again, leaving Wendy with virtually no choice but to play out the decrepite game of chicken she had found herself in.

"Oh..My...God," Calvin beamed, continuing to bite and kiss playfully at Tina's neck as he watched Wendy unbutton her pants.

"All the way down to your knees Wendy," Sheron hissed, enjoying the look of awe in Calvin's eyes when he got his first glimpse at Wendy's densly tangled pubic forest.

"There you go," Sheron grinned approvingly, making sure to stay just out of Wendy's peripheral vision.

Taking the engagement ring between the index and middle fingers of his left hand, Sheron crept up directly behind Wendy's trembling back, his cock turning to stone in his pants as he peered over her shoulders at the way she tentativly tugged her jeans and underwear down over her thighs.

"How does all that cum feel on your fingers Wendy...huh?" Sheron whispered into her ear, feeling Wendy's weight tremble against his chest with each passing breath.

"Let's paint a little of Calvin's seed around that cunt," Sheron prodded, using his left hand like a grasping hook to force Wendy's greasy, cumstained fingers against the embarrassingly puckered opening of her vagina.

"UUHHH..UUHHH..GGRRRHHH....AAHHH," Wendy shuddered, on the verge of passing out as Sheron used his hand to force her own fingers deep into her pussy.

"Hold those fingers in place Wendy, "he demanded. "Keep that cunt spread wide!"

Arching and angling his fingers into just the right spot, Sheron was finally able to return Wendy's engagement to her, allowing it to rest perilously between the quivering lips of her steaming vagina.

"There you go," Sheron curtly offered before removing his hand from Wendy's privates and allowing her to stew in the center of the room, her pants down to her knees and Brad's ring dangling noticably inside her blooming pink fissure.

Her mind had become so detached from the sins she was forced to endure, Wendy didn't have the slightest clue what the clicking sounds were in the furthest reaches of her consciousness as she stood there in front of Calvin and Tina's wide-eyed stares.

As Sheron gently laid his camera back down on the living room table behind Wendy's turned back however, he knew exactly what those clicking sounds could mean down the road.........

PART 4 coming soon

12