Emancipated Jackals Ch. 04

Story Info
Sheron makes a plan.
6.3k words
4.32
47.7k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week after his and Calvin's encounter with the two Mormon girls, Sheron still couldn't get the memories of the afternoon out of his head. He had thought that after giving Wendy her engagement ring back and seen the way she stood helpless as Tina gave up her virginity to Calvin, that he could move on, safe in the knowledge that behind the conservative exterior of every woman he encountered, they might be capable of the same weaknesses of the flesh that Wendy and Tina had succumb to.

Stuck in Utah for the first two months of Summer to attend classes, Sheron knew he would have an abundance of free time to allow the events of the past few weeks to sink in.

Guilt gnawed at him on two fronts however. On one end, Sheron felt an intangible level of shame at the way the situation with Wendy had unfolded. Raised in a Christian home by a Mother whom he looked up to as a saint, Sheron knew people close to him would shudder if they found out how he treated the two unsuspecting girls. On the other hand, Sheron felt an immense amout of regret in other areas of his body when he thought back to the way he and Calvin had used the girls, kicking himself over and over for not taking greater liberties with both while he had the chance.

"You could have made them do anything you wanted," he often found himself thinking during times of heightened arousal.

And in moments such as those, Sheron found himself taking refuge in the series of photos he had developed three days earlier that had been taken while Wendy was hypnotically locked on to the sight of her naked and well fucked friend on Calvin's lap, her pants down around her knees, totally oblivious to the fact Sheron had snapped off nearly a half a roll of film.

"As much as having that ring for a few days meant something...I bet these pictures could be worth a lot more," Sheron pondered, the skeleton of a new idea gradually taking shape in his mind.

_______________________________

"This is plain stupid," Sheron found himself thinking as he sat behind the wheel of his parked car, a block away from Wendy's apartment, watching the front door as her Mother and Father helped her carry item after item to the moving van sitting in the driveway.

The pictures he had taken of Wendy and Tina resting in a small pile on the dashboard in front of him, Sheron patted himself on the back for remembering the details of the conversation he had shared with Wendy, the first night he went to her place to study, about her plans to move back home with her parents the week after exams to prepare for her impending wedding.

"Damn....Wendy looks just like a younger version of her Mom," Sheron thoughtfully noted, his cock stiring like an awakened snake in his pants as he shifted his weight in the seat.

"You came this far....you might as well drive up and say 'Hi', " a voice inside Sheron's head urged, the bulge in his pants growing now to the point where it was straining against the bottom edge of the steering wheel.

Stuffing the pack of incriminating pictures into the breast pocket of his shirt, Sheron drifted down the block before parking by the curb in front of Wendy's soon to be vacant apartment.

Pulling up in front of the same residence he had his first encounter with Wendy nearly two weeks earlier, Sheron took a couple of deep breaths to compose himself before turning off the ignition and getting out.

_______________________________

Wendy's parents were thrilled to meet him. Eventhough they both felt a level of apprehention we they saw a young black stranger pacing up the sidewalk towards them, once Sheron introduced himself and explained how Wendy had helped him with his exams, Bob and Gloria Smith were beaming with pride over their Daughter's efforts.

Still in the house packing up some of her personal belongings, it wasn't until her Father called to her through the front door, for her to come out for a second, that Wendy realized Sheron was there to visit.

Nearly dropping the taped up box in her hands when she saw the fixation of her recent nightmares standing with a coy smile in the yard, Wendy felt her insides liquofy when Sheron started walking towards her.

"Let me get that," Sheron politly sighed, taking the heavy box from Wendy's trembling hands, at the same time noticing she had returned her engagement ring to its proper place on her finger.

"I wonder how many times she's washed the thing since I gave it back?" Sheron whimsically thought to himself as he carried the box over to the waiting U-Haul.

Turning back towards the Smith clan after placing the box in the back of the van, Sheron smiled and reached for his shirt pocket.

"Hey Wendy..I got those pictures developed we took over at my place the other day ..you remember..when you and Tina came over to help Calvin and me study....I got double prints..thought you and Tina might like a keepsake," Sheron playfully offered before reaching into the pocket and pulling out the first picture in the deck.

Dread spread across Wendy's already burdened face and her blood ran cold as Sheron handed her the glossy photo.

"Let us see," Gloria Smith curiously admonished as she took a few steps towards her Daughter.

"Its just a picture of Wendy and Tina together..I had a few pictures left in the roll..thought they might like having one with each other in it for a scrapbook or something..I'm gonna keep the other to show my Mom and Grandma so they can see the two girls that helped me pass my classes this semester," Sheron beamed with feigned honesty, bringing a joyful expression of pride to both Wendy's parents' faces.

"Well isn't that sweet..thank you...," Gloria offered, not remembering the kind young man's name.

"....Sheron,' He softly interjected.

"Thank you, Sheron" both Smiths agreed in unison.

"Do you'll need anymore help with the heavy lifting?" Sheron quickly asked.

"Well..as a matter of fact...actually..Yes," Bob Smith face lit up. "It'll give Wendy and her Mom and chance to get the rest of the lighter stuff together....Thanks Sheron."

With that, Sheron and Bob and Gloria disappeared inside the apartment leaving Wendy to stew uneasily on the lawn.

__________________________________

Casually noting the way Wendy avoided him the whole time he was there helping to pack, Sheron kept a polite and sheepish smile etched across his face as he loaded box after box into the van.

Waiting for just the right moment to put his hastily constructed plan into action, when Sheron heard Wendy and her Father retreat down the hall, to take apart the same bed he had defiled Wendy on weeks earlier, Sheron drifted towards the kitchen where Gloria Smith was busy packing dishes.

"Hi," Sheron quietly caught Gloria's attention from behind. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Ah....Sure, " Gloria replied, wiping her hands with a rag as she turned to face the handsome young black man that had been such a help.

Sensitive to such things, Sheron could immediatly detect a slight amount of awkwardness in Gloria's body language.

"I can definatly see where Wendy gets her good looks," Sheron kindly noted, bringing a shy and uneasy smile to Gloria's face.

"Well....thank...thank you," she appreciativly answered.

"Like I said earlier..I just wanted to thank you and your Husband again for all Wendy did for me...she made Finals week a lot easier," Sheron smiled, extending his hand forward which Gloria politely shook.

Nodding his gratitude one last time, Sheron feigned putting an end to the conversation before turning back towards Gloria once more. Taking a brief pause, knowing the next few words out of his mouth would likely change many their two lives forever, Sheron sighed and finally spoke up.

"One more thing Mrs. Smith," he started.

"Yes," she replied.

"I want to fuck you," Sheron soberly offered, his insides fizzing with adrenaline watching the way Gloria's face went white as snow.

An unsettling series of burps, stammers and gasps belched free from Gloria's throat as Sheron's crude but simplistic statement melted into her eardrums.

"You can say 'No' if you want," Sheron added politely. " I just thought that you might like to..that's all."

"I.....I'm....I'm....I'm...," Gloria croaked over and over, patting her chest the whole time, clearly knocked off balance by Sheron's blunt offer.

Allowing Gloria to stew in uncertainty for nearly 15 seconds, Sheron calmly pulled out the packet of pictures in his shirt pocket and prepared to open them. Knowing he was at his most vulnerable of having Gloria call to the other side of the house to her Husband and Daughter for help in those precious moments before showing her the snapshots he had taken, like a magician performing a trick, Sheron briskly peeled the pictures apart and displayed them for Gloria to see.

"Wha...Wha...What..are..they?" Gloria babbled, her throat bone dry from the surreal turn of events.

"Pictures of Wendy and her friend Tina over at my place last week..they were taken a little later that day after the one I gave her out in the yard before we came inside," Sheron matter of factly replied." I took the one I gave her when they still both had their clothes on...the rest of them are just a couple of pictures of both girls acting like two big white sluts."

Staring down with glassy eyes at the prints in Sheron's huge black hands, it was clear that the life was quickly draining from Gloria's pores.

"Yeah..take you time Mrs. Smith and look them over...look at Tina there sitting naked on my friend Calvin's lap..that's his cock dangling there looking all greasy and messy..and you can see how fucked up Tina's pussy looks too..I'm sure you can put two and two together can't you?" Sheron taunted.

"And look a little closer..look who's shoulder I'm taking the picture over...Yep....that's your pretty little Daughter standing there in front of Calvin and Tina..and look closer..that's Wendy's pants all the way down to her knees with that hairy pussy of her's showing...Your little baby bitch was the star of the show," he crudely continued before folding the pictures back into a neat deck and returning them to his pocket.

"What...what do...do you want?" Gloria whispered, on the precipise now of fainting.

"What do you mean..like money?" Sheron laughed coyly. "Nah....I'll take whatever you want to give me but frankly...I was just hoping for all this to end...just want to let Wendy get on with her life so I can get on with mine...But I still want to fuck you."

"You know how the gossip in this town can be relentless..one person tells another a little story...maybe its gets overheard..and the next thing you know..its gets spread around a campus..a town ...a whole state," Sheron wryly hinted to a now frozen Gloria.

"Does she..... she know about the pictures?" Gloria's voice wavered.

"Huh..I don't know...why don't you ask her?" Sheron sarcastically smirked.

A mountainous wave of silence passed between the two as Sheron watched Gloria stew in the center of the kitchen, confronted with something so intangible, she was having a hard time even fathoming the consequences.

"I ought to... call ...the police," Gloria spat in desperation.

"And tell them what...Nobody broke any laws..just a little kinky sex between a few consenting adults," Sheron chirped back.

"You..want.. to have sex..with me....like ...right here..right now?" Gloria babbled.

"Yeah..I do want to have sex with you..it can be right here on the floor if you want...but I would like a little more privacy...a little more room to spread out if you know what I mean," Sheron calmly replied.

"How far do you live from here, Gloria?" Sheron inquired, using the older woman's first name for the first time.

"What do you mean?" she quivered.

"Just what I said," he cracked.

"Two Hours...about two hours away," Gloria's voice trailed off.

"Tell you what then," Sheron decided. "Why don't you go home with Wendy and your Husband tonight..spend a few days with them ..then drive back here to Provo on Sunday and meet me by the Econo Lodge down on I-15 right as you come into town..say around Noon."

"..Sunday..Sunday..that's...church day..my day to spend with God ...and my family," Gloria quaked, unable to grasp the reality of avoiding her duties on such a holy day.

"I'm sure you can find a way..if you really want to," Sheron grinned cockily before casting one cold fleeting stare at Gloria as he left the kitchen to say his friendly goodbyes to both Bob Smith and his Daughter.

Feeling empty and alone in the kitchen as the sound of her Husband thanking Sheron for the help he provided echoed through the nearly vacant apartment, Gloria put the rag in her hand over her eyes and dabbed at the tears that were now flowing nonstop down her cheek.

________________________________

Right on cue that Sunday morning, Sheron pulled his car into the parking lot of Provo's Comfort Inn, switched off the engine and waited.

12 o'clock turned into 12:15 then 12:30 as Sheron sat there watching the lazy Sunday scenery.

"What if she doesn't show?" he openly wondered.

"No big deal, " he finally came to the conclusion. "Even if no one else ever sees the pictures...she'll have to go through the rest of her life wondering 'what if'....not to mention the way she'll feel everytime she looks at her Daughter."

Lost in his hazy daydream, Sheron nearly jumped in his seat when another car pulled into the space beside his. Casting a startled gaze to his right, a powerful wave of euphoria swept through his soul when he recognized Gloria's familiar outline behind the wheel.

Wasting not time getting out, Sheron could feel his cock stirring in his pants as he casually sauntered over to Gloria's driver's side door. Doing the gentlemanly thing of opening Gloria's door and inviting her out, Sheron stood there for several moments, fixated on the older woman's white knuckles still wrenched around the steering wheel.

"You coming?" he finally asked.

"This is sickening," Gloria muttered under her breath.

"What did you tell Wendy and your Husband to get out of going to church with them this morning?" Sheron wondered aloud, ignoring the simmering anger wafting from Gloria's pores.

"Fuck you," Gloria's eyes clearly said eventhough she didn't dignify Sheron question with a response.

A minute nearly passed as Sheron continued to stare down at Gloria in the seat.

"So....," she finally cringed, looking around the entire expanse of the parking lot, praying no one else would see her. "Have you rented a room yet?"

Each syllable seemed to burn like acid off of Gloria's tongue.

"Nah..not yet," Sheron half laughed. "I told you the other day..you're renting the room....Let's go!"

Dressed in her normal church outfit, a conservative navy blue skirt that hung all the way to her ankles and a matching blue and cream colored blouse and jacket, Gloria had lied to her Husband, telling him she was going to drive upstate to see her older sister, whom she hadn't saw in months, and go to Church that morning with her and her family.

Having to dress the part to follow through with the fib, Gloria felt the closest she ever would to being a high class prostitute dressed the way she was as she approached the front office doors of a cheap interstate motel to ask for a room. Thinking Sheron was going to wait by the car, Gloria felt her bladder nearly give way when the strapping youngster walked up behind her.

"You thought I was gonna stay outside huh," Sheron snidely noted. "I wouldn't miss this for the world."

Saying an intense and deeply personal private prayer as she neared the counter, Gloria took the smallest amount of solace being so far from home, hoping no one there would recognize her.

"Can I help you?" the sleep deprived and crusty older woman behind the counter asked.

"I'd...I'd ..like...a....room," Gloria's voice crackled.

Pulling three $20 bills out of her wallet as the clerk handed her the paperwork to fill out, Gloria froze when Sheron spoke up behind her.

"Don't waste your money Gloria..just put it on one of the credit cards."

Doing her damndest to keep her composure under such extreme circumstances, Gloria felt her life flash before her eyes as she contemplated what would happen if her Husband saw the charge for a hotel room when he opened the bill.

"I've got the ...money," Gloria's parched throat replied.

"Put the room on the credit card," Sheron ominously nodded.

The grizzled woman behind the desk stood there dumbfounded watching the strange interplay between the oddly coupled pair. Working nights and weekends behind the counter at an interstate motel, even if it was in the middle of Mormon country, she had grown accustomed to the array of activities that took place behind the closed doors on the premicise. As she took the credit card from Gloria's trembling hand however and saw the well dressed white woman's wedding ring sparkle brightly on her finger, a cold chill ran down the clerk's spine as she realized what was going on.

Casting a quick, sheepish gaze up to Sheron standing behind Gloria's right flank, the clerk inherantly knew he wasn't the Bob Smith who's name was embossed on the credit card.

"Here are your keys," The clerk said before handing the jittery married woman the two pieces of plastic.

"Thank..You," Gloria politely muttered, mindful of her manners to the end eventhough she couldn't bring herself to make eye contact with the woman behind the desk.

___________________________________

"After you," Sheron extended his hand, offering Gloria first entry into the second story room she had just been forced to pay for.

"Smells like....SEX," Sheron grinned, his lungs filling with the unmistakable scent of the cheap motel room as soon as he walked through the door.

Closing the door after he had taken a full step inside, Sheron gleamed hungrily down at Gloria's bowed face.

"What.... now?" Gloria whispered.

Sheron stared down at the hapless Mormon woman for several moments and pondered the question.

"I want you to go in the bathroom and take a shower first," he finally decided.

Her heart in her throat as she stared down at the floor, wilting under the heat of Sheron's arrogant gaze, Gloria went numb when the young man's words filtered into her ears.

The grainy images of Wendy in the photos Sheron had showed her exploding inside her tortured brain, Gloria couldn't fathom why Sheron was asking her to take a shower. Still, there was a primal and inherant need inside of her to do whatever she had to, to save her Daughter from an embarassment that would last a lifetime.

"I said..I want you to take a shower," Sheron growled once again before striding over to the bathroom on pushing open the door.

Hopping up on the sink as he turned on the light, Sheron sat there on his perch and waited for Gloria to walk through the doorway.

"UMMHUMM," he felt the hair on the back of his neck tingle when he smelt Gloria's lightly applied perfume waft into his nostrils as she eased by him.

"Nice," Sheron grinned, clearly sensing the rising tide of claustrophobia within Gloria as they shared the cramped quarters of the small motel bathroom.

"Take your clothes off and get in the shower," Sheron unflinchingly demanded, giving Gloria absolutly no wiggle room for diplomacy.

Jumping up briefly to turn on the jets of the shower, Sheron jerked the curtain all the way open before returning to his seat on the sink. Watching the way the streaming beads of water began to dot Gloria's pretty Sunday dress and pale white skin, Sheron patted at his crotch with his left hand as the married woman in front of him slowly, and dreadfully, began to disrobe.

Keeping her gaze trained on the floor, Gloria awkwardly stepped out of her shoes. Her head swimming from disorientation as Sheron's rocking foot gently nudged at her long, flowing Sunday dress, Gloria found herself shivering eventhough the heat radiating from the shower was causing steam to envelope the room.

12