Emancipation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She slowly scratched her chest, rubbed her tits and pulled her nipples. I stepped behind her to see what she saw. At least six windows on two floors had a clear view of her at her window, and I saw movement at one of them. She could only hope there was, since she didn't then want to 'know' if anyone were there. I still tried to believe her when she insisted she was modest, so helping cover her was the worst thing I could do. When I saw her clench her teeth, I backed off and just watched what she really wanted. You'd think that, wanting to be exposed, she'd want to be openly fondled or have sex at the window, but no. Just touching a tit got her seething.

"For several minutes, she air dried at the window. Then she stepped back a foot so peepers could see her pussy. In case they didn't notice, she rubbed her light brown patch harder and harder. I could see her stretching her pussy open, then turn, point her ass at the window, and model it as if the window were a mirror. So, I wondered, what did she miss showing the peepers? Well, as if she heard my question, she then put one leg up on a stool and turned her overspread leg and gaping pussy at the neighbor. While her open cunt stayed pointing out the window, she stroked her pussy, rubbed and pulled her clit and finally used the towel to make her tits shake, wiggle her pussy and eventually dry herself. All this, and still in denial.

"There was no bra in the room, so I knew that wasn't an option. I wondered how she'd get her next thrill. She held her translucent small white panty up high at the window and looked thru it, then put her hand inside it to test its sheerness. Her little smile said she approved. To get the most out of the show, she aimed her pussy back out the window, raised one leg high over the panty to widely open her pussy for her viewers, stepped one leg inside then froze with her panty at her knees. Apparently, this still wasn't enough so she turned her ass to the window and 'dropped' the panty. Keeping her legs stiff, she bent over, letting the peepers stare at her ass, asshole and shapely pussy. Joe, reign in that boner.

"Finally, she pulled her nearly shear panty tightly and turned her tits back to the window. Fussing with the panty and keeping her pussy above the window ledge, she smoothed and strained the panty against her. Her pubic hair and swollen pussy were clearly obvious, as was her camel toe. She put both hands on the sill, scrunched her shoulders and made her tits look bigger and looser. Her shaking, hard nipples would have hit the glass if it were closed. After just a minute of shaking her tits for your neighbors, she stepped back and removed the panty. I guess it wasn't sheer enough after all.

"Her light-green running shorts were too tight at the waist and had very short, wide and loose legs. As she 'struggled' with pulling on the small waist, her tits shook wildly. Despite exposing her fat pussy by pulling the center seam deep into her gash, it kept dropping back to a more normal position. She seemed to get angry that the shorts wouldn't stay inside her fat lips, but after several tit jiggling tries, she gave up. Leaning FAR to her side, but staying at the window, she reached her oversized, threadbare white T shirt. Her exaggerated struggle with it kept her tiny tits bouncing until she finally got it over her head. Getting 'stuck' on her head allowed more wild tit jostling.

"As she finally pulled it over her very sharply spiked nipples, I watched to see when they would rip thru the shirt. We were both disappointed that they didn't. Both puckered nipples were still moist enough to stick to the shirt and made it near transparent just where they clung. With a sigh, she threw open the bathroom door and hustled out, still bouncing those tiny tits. I froze, looking out the door, wondering if there was ANY chance that she forgot that I was standing there naked. That final insult nearly got me to walk out the door, and maybe downstairs, naked for you guys, shouting 'Did you forget something?' I knew THAT would embarrass her and get her attention. My momentary anger faded, but I deliberately left the door open while I finished drying and HOPED Lois would be there to see me. This is the first time I can openly repeat this and tease her about it.

"Sue, if you'd honestly opened yourself to me then, I would have put my dick in the window for you; fucked you so they could watch and probably had you hang your tits outside to make them shake while I rocked you from behind. Would that have worked for you? Is that something you might yet want to do? Would you want peepers to watch you suck my dick and make sure I was exposed too?"

"Oh, that's what he meant when he thanked us for the show with the hot naked woman. I knew he couldn't mean me. When did you learn to curse? I've never heard you use those words, ever!"

Sue seemed startled. This was also the first time anyone ever confirmed that she WAS watched during one of her trances. "You would have done all that for me? Even back then? Umm, yes I think I would like to do that - especially hanging half my body outside while you fuck me from behind. Seeing and feeling my tits shake in the cool air is hot! Back then, if I blew you or showed them your dick, I would have been terribly embarrassed. But now, it would be fun!"

As we told more and more details about how Sue loved to strip but only recently admitted it, Joe and even Lois were visibly aroused. Her fat nipples showed clearly thru her bra and top; Joe kept adjusting his pants,. Lois must have been serious about changes. She had no objections to my 'salty' language, but I'm not questioning her motivation - horny or truly for their marriage - it doesn't matter as long as she stays motivated. I hope to make this a fun weekend for all of us.

"Oh, I've known the words since I was six. They're crude and many find them offensive, so I just don't routinely use them. They have a place and, since you're not offended by them, I can use them here for emphasis and mood. It seems you're all stirred up now. Let's see where we are and where we're going. Joe, I don't know as much about your experience as I do of Lois's. To keep things moving, at times I may assume you know less than you do. So don't get insulted or think I'm talking down to you, but timing is important. We have two full days to play, plus the holiday if you can stay. Let's make the most of our time. I'll try to regulate the pace. We can go to any bar or gathering and Sue will make it a strip club for us. Or I bet if we try 'real hard' we can get her to perform for us right here. What do we think?"

"Well it's too early for clubbing and probably too noisy. I'd like to be part of the challenges, so [] why don't we stay here?"

"Fine by me, in fact I prefer that too. Maybe I'll tell you later about Sue's dirty adventures on the dance floor. I have several challenging steps for you, Lois, and clubs would really slow us down too much. But this is your weekend and we're all here to help YOU at your pace. You're in control so there's no pressure. While I'll keep your sanitary concerns in mind, you will likely have to stretch there too. I am just your guide. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we know each other well enough that there's no concern about STDs or other health problems, right? Sue is on the pill and you can't conceive, so there are no problems there either. We can all play freely.

"Why don't we start with an ice breaker game? Ladies, be a little careless with those cute legs in your minis. Let's take turns trying to guess what color underwear we each have. The rules, lax as they may be, are: Joe will guess Sue's, I'll guess Lois's, she'll guess mine [21] and Sue will guess Joe's. If we guess wrong, the penalty for the guesser is one bit of clothing, if we guess right, the loser has to prove the color first then lose clothes. Once we correctly guess the color, we can then order our victim to do anything, preferably a little risque. But you can't cause the color to be exposed. The game only ends when we are ALL naked. If you're OK with that, we can take a minute to think up some strategy."

"Wow! You want to just jump right in? Well, I said I wanted to participate." Whispering, Lois and Sue moved to the couch, Joe and I sat on low plush chairs across the coffee table. Sue kept her ass toward the men and, with legs locked straight, she put the scones on the low table. Lois quietly watched us stare at Sue's tiny skirt as it climbed toward her ass. Her blushing reminded me that she may still choose to just watch. She also stared at the full chest view of her sister's tiny tits. [22] Now she knew what Joe and I would see in a moment. I still had a surprise that only Sue knew about, and I wasn't sure if I would tell our guests before they left.

Sue went around to Lois's side and extended the coffee cups toward us, letting us look down her shirt at her tits and nipples and giving her sister a peek at her ass. [23] This was the first time Joe had a clear view of Sue's tits and perfect nipples. I saw his cock pulse at the sight. Mine jumped a little at the thought of sharing my wife's tits so openly and what would most likely follow. She sat casually, letting her legs spread a little. I was glad she followed my suggestion that she tease us instead of just ripping her clothes off. Lois reached for her coffee and her legs spread for us too. [24] So, she was going to be daring. Despite the mini, I couldn't see the color. Lois kept trying to not too subtly peek under my [25] loose jogging shorts. We all kept squirming around. The girls crossed their legs or bounced their knees for us.

"That wasn't too subtle Sue, but very tantalizing anyway. Ready? I'll go first. Lois, BLUE?"

12